Old PC Out, New PC In

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

They can handle simply putting together a new PC, migrating data from the old one to the new one, educating you on new Windows 10 and all the software attached. ... knowledgable on everything - Use Them! Excellent Value For Money

WOW !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Geeks2U arrived promptly, and completely resolved all my technical start-up and installation problems; most professionally and competently. Top-class service. Akin somewhat, to the feelings of a Skoda-driver getting chauffeured in a Bentley.... . . . They instantly know and instantly like - the difference! On so many levels.
Geeks2U just become my primary 'Go-To people' - for tech issues. Bravo!!! Spoil yourself - go experience Geeks2U personally.

Excellent technician, excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Great service from the technician that arrived, he was on time, knew what he was doing and explained how we can best sort out our issues, and the price was great as well. What ever you are doing as a company works keep up the great work. The tech was really polite and a pleasure to have in the office.

Fast Friendly Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Geeks2U delivered a hassle free solution. Prompt reliable company with very knowledgeable technician. Problem solved. Highly recommend. Thanks again and hi to Tu the tech outstanding work mate. Your now my Go 2 Guys.

Excellent customers and techanical service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Very good service and very up-to-date with the customers need.
This is our second time we requested their service and 100% very pleased with the service. I strongly recommend their service to others.

These guys rock!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Geeks2U are truly amazing! Tu the tech was friendly, fast, and keen to get to the cause of the problem - which he fixed. He explained what was wrong with my PC and offered solutions on a level I understood, and also gave me good advice as to how I can maintain my PC in optimal condition in future. Awesome service - I recommend Geeks2U to everyone.

Absolutely brilliant service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Highly recommended. Fabulous service - customer service was outstanding all the way down the line from the first call to the completion of the work. Was very apprehensive about using someone new after using the same person for many years (now retired). Polite, courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. Quickest turnaround to address a range of problems . Will definitely recommend and use this service again. Good on you Geeks2U!

Timely and effective service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I've been using Geeks2U for several years and have found they provide a very good service offer by persisting until the listed problem has been fixed, and arriving on time.

Couldn't be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Very friendly staff and informative. We knew in advance how much it would cost and what time the tech was coming. Everything they told us -happened. Computer fixed in allotted time. We couldn't be happier! Very pleasant transaction the whole way through.

Very professional and proficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I cannot fault Geeks to You's service. Right from the start, the receptionist was very friendly, proficient, and had organised an IT guru to come to our house within 24 hours of calling. The problems were fixed in no time, and suggestions and explanations were made to make my computer more workable. The IT guru was very knowledgeable, polite and efficient. I will definitely use them again.

Amazingly good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

This is the second time I have used Geeks2U and think your service is fabulous. It was very easy to organise a visit and an appointment was available very promptly and at a time that was convenient. Dave was exceptional and went beyond what I was expecting. Cannot fault the quality of your service and would highly recommend you to all my friends and work colleagues.

Very friendly and skilled IT service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

David looked after all my IT problems very professional and resolved the issues fast.
He even pointed out problems I was not aware of it and fixed them.
I will use the company again in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Anand is extremely friendly and approachable. He is always able to fix any issues quickly and is a pleasure to deal with . I would call again without hesitation and he even followed up to check

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable. Attended to everything I had an issue with and resolved the problems fast and accurately. Would not hesitate to use this company again. Thank you so much.

Brilliant service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Geeks2U were brilliant in their communication and follow up, no stone unturned and lots of attention to detail. Made a stressful situation a breeze!! As I run a small business from home the at home service was excellent ...

Awful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

The guy who visited me insisted I download free antivirus and anti malware which I already had, he didn't heaven spot it on the desktop. I eventually removed the malware myself.
What a waste of time.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m really sorry to hear that your experience has not been a positive one. Could I please ask you to email your details to [email protected] read more »

Great service for computer emergencies!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Our technician was on time and informative. Initial phone contact was informative and precise. Appreciate the last minute assistance. Our issue still remains. Maybe a manufacturer fault? Great service, would recommend.

for apple users

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

The technician was on time, friendly, very knowledgable and could do the work promptly without looking information up... would recommend Geeks anytime, and especially when they come to you. ....

Excellent Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

They are reliable, experienced and all well mannered. And most importantly, they are always able to fix the computer problems. In this current climate, we cannot operate day-to-day activities and connect with social networks without our computer/iPad. Excellent service.

Redland City Qld

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Geeks to you and me...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Laptop fail... but a quick call to Geeks to you and a short wait to greet the geek at the door. After only a brief interrogation the laptop was humming again. These blokes know what's happening it seems before it happens. Friendly service with no fuss. Highly recommend anyone to give them a go. You won't be disappointed.

1 of 15 pages

recover from cryptolocker virus?

Geobloke asked on Jul 02, 2017

Are you able to fix Adobe Lightroom software problems. Lightroom will not transfer Raw files from Nikon cameras altho no problem existed till July of this year. Thumbnails show on initial download but will not download the files. Says there is a problem reading files.

Alan M asked on Oct 24, 2016

Answer this

Thanks for the question Alan. This is one of those problems that could be related to many number of things on your PC. My first suggestion would be to contact Adobe support as they are more likely to have come across the issue already and (hopefully) know a fix. We can definitely take a look at the problem but would have to go through the troubleshooting process from scratch. Many thanks, Justin.

Yes in the end I indeed did this and the tech. person found it was permission issues. Problem solved and Lightroom now works well. Thank you.