5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I have used Geeks2U for a few years now and they have solved my computer problems on numerous occasions. I am happy with their services and would highly recommend them.

Great service - problems fixed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Our laptop stopped talking to the printer, and Outlook was showing an error message, plus a couple of minor issues.
Tim was very helpful, he fixed our issues, and provided suggestions to improve our IT set-up. Very happy, will call again when required.

Canberra

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

My son recommended Geeks2U and I have used their services on a number of occasions now. I have never been disappointed with their service or the quality of their work. The technicians always arrive on time and even advise me when they are on their way. They are always efficient, knowledgeable and polite answering any questions I may have in an easily understood manner. I would never use any other computer service, they are brilliant.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thank you, we appreciate the feedback!

so grateful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Thank s much to Geeks2U had a frozen laptop & tablet which wouldn't print. have all been fixed & now working perfectly. They certainly know their business and we would have problem in recomending them to anyone having computer problems

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks, we appreciate the feedback!

First rate service - no problems.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Professional and concise service right from the first phone call. Technician was late due to previous jobs but kept us informed as to likely time of arrival. Job was completed with time to spare which he used to clean up PC.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks ever so much Peter. Delighted we could assist!

Thumbs Up to Geeks2U

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Ben provided very friendly and competent service and nothing was too much trouble for him. He also fixed an update which needed to be done (I had been putting it off due to being unsure of how it should be dealt with) I have extreme confidence in Geeks2U .....Thank You

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks very much for your comments Pam, glad we could help!

First experience with Geeks, quite impressed.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

the person David, who attended to our request knew his stuff. While we had to buy a new computer from Geeks, i believe he knew what was best for our business.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thank you Roy , we really appreciate your feedback!

thank you but what is the answer to my question. cheers roy

Geeks2u Official

Hi Roy, I apologise as I did not receive your question. I have found your customer file and I will give you a call to discuss this with you.

Excellent in every way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Nothing is too much trouble. As always David was polite, friendly, on time and extremely efficient and he knows how to keep it simple for me. Setting up a new laptop and transferring "stuff" from two old ones was completely beyond my capabilities! I have used Geeks 2 You for several years now and will happily recommend them to anyone in need of help.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much for your feedback Ann, so glad we could help!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Technician arrived at designated time, fixed the problem and tidied up a few things on the desktop. Easy to book and deal with - I have no hesitation in recommending Geeks2U.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Many thanks Fiona!

Fantastic service. Fast, efficient, reliable & freindly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Thumbs up for my technician who fixed my computer & printer & gave me some really good tips. Great young fella - great job. I will certainly recommend this service to my IT illiterate friends.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thank you so much for your kind comments Kit, we really appreciate it!

Monterey Keys

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Very Professional.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Gaurav knew exactly what our main problem was and had it fixed in no time. He always found other issues that were and would cause us problems making using them not a pleasant experience. Thank you, Gaurav and Geeks2U

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Ken, we really appreciate it!

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Even as a forty-year IT software developer I was faced with a PC that wouldn't do anything! I called Geeks2U in the evening and had a technician on-site the next morning. It took 2 visits to fully resolve the problem - mainly because the technician didn't want to waste my time and money while 4-hour scans were running. The next morning my PC was up and running even better that it had been. I would most definitely recommend Geeks2U for their very professional, courteous and timely service.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thank you Ian, we really appreciate your feedback!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Technician arrived on time. Fixed the problem with my sons MacBook Air and offered some great advice. Although MacBook was only 6 weeks old, couldn't let it go to Mac Service Agent under warranty for 3-4 weeks (which was the time they said it would take to look at & repair - what a joke!!). Took Geeks2u less than half an hour to fix and MacBook now runs great. As the job was completed early within the my allotted time frame (1 Hour), technician also resolved some niggling issues with other products in the he household (iPhone, Windows Notebook and Tablet). Money well spent.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, we really appreciate it!

Verified Customer

Fantastic service, punctual, professional, helpful and knowledge. Very happy customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Excellent service provided by G2Y. They fixed all my IT problems in a professional, respectful and responsive way. I would not hesitate in recommending them. I would also note that I’m not an easy person to please and G2Y exceeded my expectations.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Delighted we could assist!

No Complaints Here!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Pain free experience, Gavin had good knowledge and passed on some good tips! Gavin was also most considerate of us having a baby to tend to while he was here.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thank you so much for your kind comments, glad we could help!

Job well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Ist time user of Geeks, I would certainly recommend them to anyone that is computer illiterate as myself.
My tech was certainly fantastic in his ability to fix my problem.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks ever so much Trev, glad we could help!

Excellent customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

The entire customer experience was of a very high standard - from booking to home service, there was very little to complain about. I would definitely use this service again.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Sam. Delighted we could assist!

The service is promnpt, efficient and exceptionally professional.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

My recent experience was the second in as many weeks. The professionalism of the technician was beyond belief with nothing too much trouble. Rectification of many small problems was performed without delay to have the system up and operating to a level never before enjoyed. Extremely satisfied.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks very much for your comments John, we really appreciate your feedback!

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Prompt courteous service ... didn’t make me feel like an idiot! Fixed my problems , explained issues and dealt with other random computer issues. A very positive experience. Thank you G2U

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Many thanks, delighted we could assist!

Great Service and Great Attitude to Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

They were professional, did what they said they would do and ensured they provided good back up and service that was required. I was a little nervous to commence this process with personal information and in my home, but I am completely satisfied and would definitely use them again.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Jenn, glad we could help!

1 of 34 pages

Hi, Telstra has been unhelpful with my problem. My laptop via nbn has no network can you help?

Debra Kennedy asked on Dec 05, 2017

Hi Debra,

Thank you for your getting in contact, we can definitely assist with this!

If you would like to discuss this further with one of our customer service specialists, please feel free to call on 1300 433 572.

Alternatively, feel free to send your best contact information via email to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au

Kind Regards,

Alex @ Geeks2U

I need help picking and installing a new Canon MAC compatible printer for my OSX 10 . 11 . 6 I also need to learn how to scan for editable text. As you can probably guess I am a senior citizen! Any help?

Jennifer_J asked on Nov 15, 2017

Hello Jennifer

Start with the computer and printer "off" Plug the connecting lead supplied with the printer into any unused port (slot) on the side or back of your computer. Then connect the printer's power lead. Turn on the printer, then the computer in the way you usually do. When it has "booted" the computer will recognize the "new device" and install it automatically. You may get some "prompts" to accept the installation- just agree/accept them.

Depending on the particular printer and your computer system, scanning should be straightforward using the new icon that the printer installation will put onto your desktop, However, it can sometimes be a bit harder because you may need to go through the "control panel" Post another question if that happens

Hello, aussiebushman, Thank you for spending the time answering my question.

I have a Laptop, a Pavilion g6 which, in comparing passage of time, would be as old as I am. I need to replace it and ask your advice. It's purely for my pleasure - I have a subscriptions to papers and send and receive emails 'n stuff. I don't run a business. I presume you would be able to switch all my 'stuff' from the old to the new? P.S. I am NOT a follower of Facebook.

Cecil Renfield asked on Oct 24, 2017

Hi Cecil,

Thank you for your post. We can definitely assist you with this.

I would be more than happy to ask a member of our customer service team call you to go through our services and pricing. If you would like to send your best contact number to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au, I can arrange this for you.

Alternatively please feel free to call on 1300 433 572.

Kind Regards,

Eliza

Thanks for the reply. I'll be out tomorrow but free to meet Thursday and Friday. Home Ph. No. 42577811 or email approx. time, etc.

I had same problem some years back, you can glean information by viewing videos on Utube. If you need help than Geeks2U is your next call.