Great service, patience, understanding, very helpful !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Technician was helpful and thorough, helping me with my internet problems, showed me helpful back up skills too, I would have no problem recommending them again. Manuel my technician was great

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Many thanks Mary, so glad we could help!

Great work Geeks2U!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

From the initial, to booking a time, the initial diagnosis of the problem with the hard drive to the installation of a new computer. Everything went very smoothly and completed within 36 hours. The technician, Albert, was very good, and was able to help us a LOT!

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks very much for your comments Eka!

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Reliable, quick, informative and honest. Disappointed with the surcharge fee charged for using credit card. I Would use them again.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks ever so much Blondy, so glad we could help!

Really happy with all that was solved for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I have no hesitation in recommending this service. I would try to book Marc again..nothing more needs to be said

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, we really appreciate it!

Beacon Hill

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

warning

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

heaps of attempts to fix computer have lost heaps of data computer still crashes and will now have to find a real technician to help fix this mess

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Hi there, Thank you for your post. I am really sorry to hear this. I haven’t been able to locate your customer file. Could I please ask you to send through your details in a private message or to ... read more »

Absolutely marvelous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Nicholas came out, introduced himself and went straight to work after we had discussed the issues. He was very courteous and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with him.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thank you Janet, we really appreciate your feedback!

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

A very competent and professional service. The technician arrived on time, was courteous and helpful solving our problems very quickly. Well done Geeks.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Donna. Delighted we could assist!

Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Prices are way to expensive - most computers require least 90mins and at $159 for first hour and then $79 for 30mins your not going to get many call backs. Greg who attended was very good and turned up on time.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thank you very much for your honest feedback John, I'll make sure to pass this along. I'm glad your service went well and if you have any further questions do not hesitate to call us on 1300 433 572.

Verified Customer

Why didn't I call them sooner?!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I had computer issues for WEEKS-- every time I'd solve a problem, another would come along and I'd have to solve it too. Nightmarish! Fed up, I finally called Geeks2U and they arranged for a technician to visit my home (they returned my call for help on a Sunday! And would have sent me a Geek on Monday had I not been busy! Outstanding!). My computer is now Without issues. Not a single problem. Andrew (my technician) was polite and friendly and mad knowledgeable, arrived on time, fixed everything. Next time I have a computer problem I'm not even going to try and fix it; I'm just calling Geeks2U.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks very much for your comments Evan, we really appreciate your feedback!

The best computer home support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Couldn't be more satisfied with the service provided. The booking process, quotation and explanation of the process was excellent and Adam was very competent and helpful.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Warwick!

Very competent in all aspects of a service provider.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Everything is explained up front so that no misunderstanding of repairs or costings so that everybody is on the same sheet.

Thunder Birds are Go

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks Jones!

Very very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Justin very relaxed and very efficient.Great knowledge.Didn't treat me like an idiot with my questions as I am older an not terribly computer literate.Would not hesitate to use the service again.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much, we really appreciate your feedback!

Verified Customer

Couldn’t have asked for more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Stephen was very helpful and assisted with many questions, big and small. I never felt rushed or that I was asking a silly question. Was able to get a tech within hours of requesting on a Saturday. Very impressed overall.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Many thanks Jo, we appreciate the feedback!

All systems are go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Very efficient and great friendly service ,, explained things I didn't know about very helpful all sorted now
Thankyou Joseph

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much Tracey!

These guys are good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Polite, knowledgeable, respectful and non-judgemental to a non-computer person. The technician really knew his stuff. Booking service was quick and easy.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much Susie, we appreciate the feedback!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Satisfied all good friendly did it quickly so was not charged much happy with the service very nice person and very polite

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Many thanks Roberta, glad we could help!

New laptop setup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Right from the time I booked the appointment, this was a simple and seamless process. My tech backed up my old computer, set up the new laptop and had everything running smoothly within the hour. I'm not that tech savvy, and watching his work made me glad I called in Geeks 2U, as I wouldn't have known half the things that were needed to do. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Geeks2U to anyone.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks San, we really appreciate the feedback and your continued business!

Such a great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

This was my first experience with geeks2U and I was so impressed with their service - from booking to technician.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thank you Shellie, delighted we could assist!

Excelllent service solution

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Very efficient and prompt service; technician very patient with non-technical customers; excellent problem solvers! Scheduling appointment easy and flexible which is great for busy people!

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Judith!

Superman lives on.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

We had an extremely positive experience with Geeks2U. Krish was brilliant and solved all our computer problems. He explained things clearly and we couldn't have been happier with the service. We would like Krish to attend for all future consultations. We will definitely be recommending Geeks2U to family and friends.

Comments
Geeks2u Official

Thank you Paul and Madeleine, we really appreciate it!

1 of 80 pages

Do you recommend Apple and Iphones over Microsoft and Android such as Samsung?

Susie asked on Nov 17, 2018

Hi Susie,

We don't generally favour any one type of smartphone, however, we'd be happy to have a technician go onsite to assess your needs and make a recommendation based on this.

Many thanks,
Brandon @Geeks

Hi Susie , it is up to the individual really . I would not buy anything but an apple iPhone whereas my husband and daughter both prefer Samsung.

Thank you. It would was good to have at least two responses.

We are running four laptops, a printer and four phones on a home wifi network from a Telstra modem router. The house is long and skinny and I’ve set up a booster but we constantly lose connections. Does Geeks 2 U offer a service where you come out and optimise performance and discuss options like mesh?

Matt P asked on Oct 26, 2018

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your enquiry.

This is definitely something we can help you with! Please feel free to send through your best contact number and a suitable time for us to call via email to customer.service@geeks2u.com.au and I can have one of our Customer Service Specialists call you to explain service and pricing information.

Alternatively please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time!

Kind regards,

Patrick @ Geeks2U

I want someone to show my wife how to use windows 8 and email client thunderbird, is this something you do and at what costing? thanks peter pullen location mount waverley vic.3149

Peter P asked on Oct 22, 2018

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Alternatively please feel free to call us on 1300 433 572 at any time!

Kind regards,