Disappointed!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Our car went to Gemini Ashmore as it was insured with the RACQ. The service was acceptable but the workmanship was not as we had hoped. When we arrived to collect it (24 hours after they phoned to say it was ready) the finished product did not match our expectation. After reading some of the reviews on this site and having our experience I will be requesting to go somewhere else in the future (hopefully this will not eventuate).

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I had a few scratches on my car, which is insured via RACD and I was told to take my car to Gemini, Progress Road, Wacol. Booking in was quick and friendly, and when my ca was ready I was send an SMS with time and when I picked up my car I was very pleasantly surprised. The car looked like new, was cleaned and vacuumed inside and washed on the outside. I was picked up at my home by a taxi to pick up my car and I could not be happier. If you have an accident, that is sad, but going to Gemini makes up for a lot of misery, your car will be as new !!!

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Canberra

Great service amazing repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I've had two cars fixed with Gemini and they were kind professional friendly. The work was beautiful can't even tell where the damage was.

• 1 comment

No mechanics here

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I hit a kangaroo in my new car, well New as in 28000km on the clock, no problem aami sent me to their preferred repairer Gemini Osborne park and all seemed to be going well. One month later I rushed back to pick up my pride and joy apart from a terrible effort at washing the car the cosmetic damage was repaired reasonably well. Unfortunately the cosmetic repairs were all they could get right, after less than a week with the car the air con belt failed causing the timing belt to jump and creating significant damage to the engine. The aami assess or inspected it and found that the pulley for the aircon belt had not been replaced from the original kangaroo accident, causing the belt to rub as the pulley wobbled and eventually fail. To make matters worse Gemini tried to argue that the belt had failed due to fair wear and tear, I may not be a mechanic but a belt should last a lot longer than 28000km. Thanks to Gemini's substandard repair it has been 5 months and I am still waiting to see my car again. AVOID them if you need anything more than minor cosmetic work done.

Nicholls

• 2 helpful votes

What Repair? SHOCKING...Coles Insurance preferred repairer

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

My Alfa Romeo was damaged by a drug affected idiot running into my car at Nobby's on the Gold Cost. Coles directed my to there preferred repairer Gemini at Burleigh Heads. After identifying all the damage to the Gemini assessor I believed I was in good hands. How wrong I was! When some three weeks later they were able to undertake the repair...I was advised that only part of the wing mirror damaged had arrived from Italy...and they hoped they would be able to make it work. With regards the mirror, they did. However they had failed to buff pen m arkings from the front wing, causing a return visit...further the chips in the windscreen strut had not been resprayed, but touched up. There is still a line in the driver door where the wing mirror impacted the door panel. The paint on the roof is just awful and minor marks remain from where the offender rolled down the side of the car. Having returned to Gemini at Coles request I expected to have the matter addressed...but the assessor denied that the chips (which they touched up) were anything to do with the reported damage for repair. WHAT CAN I SAY...MY PREMIUM WITH COLES WAS ESSENTIALLY WORTHLESS!

A shocking repair

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I have had 5 faults since receiving my car back from Gemini Ashmore. This has caused numerous repairs and an unsafe car was returned. The car was also left in a disgusting state with mud marks throughout the car. Disgusting job!

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Easy, efficient and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

Everything was very easy. From organising the appointment, getting the assessment done and car booked in. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Good cooperation of services between hired car company and the accident repair center. My car was repaired and ready even quicker than first anticipated, and the car looks like it was never damaged. Overall I am a very happy customer and would definitely recommend them.

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

I got my lovely new car back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2016

We'll, not really, it's four years old now but only 12,000 on the clock My car was damaged by a hit and run driver at the shopping centre. I was going to pay for repairs myself, so I rang RACQ and asked for the names of repairers in my area. I was sent to a repairer at Capalaba and Gemini at Tingalpa. Gemini ended up being the cheapest quote so the RACQ approved of them doing the repairs. From the start this business was different. Clean welcoming offices. A coffee machine just begging me to use it. Staff that were interested in my concerns, p olite, friendly. The car was booked in repaired and returned to me exactly when they said it would. The repairs are perfect with a life of the car guarantee. Not only that, it had been vacuumed out and washed, looking shiny and new. I would recommend this company without hesitation. Every need was met. Taxis to and from arranged. It made it all so easy and worry free. I'll be keeping their number handy just in case!

I