Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Worst organisation I have ever dealt with in 30 years of small business.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

RACV recommended this repairer with some insistence. It took 13 days for minor repair that came back faulty. Promised to rectify in 1-2 days. Another 5 days so far with no return of phone calls or explanation for delay. The RACV assessor is even gobsmacked. Not even third world standard.

No pride in work

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Gemini campbelltown. Very bad service, nice as pie but dodgy repairs. Didnt paint properly and part of guard hanging off. Spoke to them upon inspection and thought everyone makes mistakes and left it for another week. Then same problem again, and this time they stuffed the other panels by blending the paint into them. This was a Nrma insurance job on a new car. If nrma was smart they would take these guys off the list.

Perth

I wouldn't even give them 1 star

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

The assessor told me my car would be repaired and ready between 9 and 12 days. I even received text messages to say the repairs were on time. Paid for a hire car as that wasn't included in my policy. Rang them to organise pick up and told car wont' be ready for another 5 days. Recommended repairer by my insurance company. If the approved repairer of your insurance company, ask for another smash repair place. Do not recommend.

Pagewood

Appalling Service by Gemini Rosebery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

My car has been at the repairers now for 3 weeks, each time i call them they tell me to wait as they are waiting on parts. Funnily enough called them up one day and said whats the status and was told again waiting on parts so i decided to call the Assessor from NRMA who called up Gemini and funnily enough parts miraculously arrived. Then after a week i asked when will i get my car and yet again same excuse wait on parts. Called the NRMA Assessor who rang them up and again on the same day the car turns up and just needs to have body work and paint work done to it. I am still waiting to have my car to be returned back and i would NOT recommend these guys to anyone

Brisbane

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Car back a week later the molding falls off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I got my car repaired and now the molding has fallen off they had my car for 5 days. The damage was not my fault this is the other party's repairer. My $75,000 landrover has a poor repair. It is less than a year old.

Verified Customer

Excellent, friendly and professional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

NRMA Insurance recommended Gemini Artarmon repair my car and I am very happy, they were excellent. Service was very friendly and helpful, they did a good job on the repair and the car was ready 2 days earlier than the quoted deadline. They organised taxi vouchers for me to pick up a hire car and kept me updated on progress with SMS. I can highly recommend them and I think many of these other reviews are very unfair...perhaps some people are just very difficult to please....

Cremorne

Private message

Gemini Repair Artarmon....Bad service.Bad attitude.STAY AWAY. Do not recommend.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Gemini Repair Artarmon....Bad service.Bad attitude.STAY AWAY. Do not recommend.
They did more damage to the vehicle than what they attempted to repair, when I said I'm not happy with repaired as you didn't good install and fix it, he said I'm not listen to what you saying.
NRMA should review their recommendation as the customer experience at Gemini Artarmon does not fit with the NRMA brand.
They are not very professional repairer ..

Brisbane

Avoid at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Delivery time given by one employee, and when this failed was asked to come back 5 hours later. First time I drove at 100k parts fell off and they asked me to get it back to them!

• 2 helpful votes

Terrible experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Avoid - horrible customer service - told bumper would be replaced but wasn't. Parts missing - have now taken elsewhere. Unfriendly opening hours

What customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Booked to get work done went in 2 hours sent home no phone calls since shame on racq for having them as preferred repairer.

Gaven, Queensland

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Came close to having work done

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

After a brief conversation with them said it all I contacted my insurance company told them I want my car out of there. Had sent it to Brisbane for assessment and they spotted the same faults.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Nervous after reading reviews but cant fault the customer service or the workmanship. Got my car back and they had even cleaned it inside and out.

Customer Service Failute

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

Car doors were repaired & then the locking mechanism would not work took it back. After hours being left with them I picked up vehicle to told parts have been ordered & they will call me 2 months still waiting

Sydney

Hopeless and more hopeless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Do not use them. Car repairers - NO! They gave the car back and the front passenger indicator light and front light was not working so the car is not road worthy. They are hopeless and a child could have done a better match with the colour.

Disappointed!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Our car went to Gemini Ashmore as it was insured with the RACQ. The service was acceptable but the workmanship was not as we had hoped. When we arrived to collect it (24 hours after they phoned to say it was ready) the finished product did not match our expectation. After reading some of the reviews on this site and having our experience I will be requesting to go somewhere else in the future (hopefully this will not eventuate).

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I had a few scratches on my car, which is insured via RACD and I was told to take my car to Gemini, Progress Road, Wacol. Booking in was quick and friendly, and when my ca was ready I was send an SMS with time and when I picked up my car I was very pleasantly surprised. The car looked like new, was cleaned and vacuumed inside and washed on the outside. I was picked up at my home by a taxi to pick up my car and I could not be happier. If you have an accident, that is sad, but going to Gemini makes up for a lot of misery, your car will be as new !!!

Melbourne

• 1 answer
Private message

Terrible, will do more damage to your car.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I took my car to Gemini (RACV's preferred repairer) with some minor panel damage and had to go back 7 times over a few months, because each time Gemini would cause more damage to the car. They took every shortcut possible including half spray painting the bumper bar, scratching other panels including a glass window, so much dust and fluff in the paintwork, overspray onto other panels, non matching parts, damaged second hand parts being added and the list goes on. The General Manager eventually saw me and he was rude, intimidating and confronting, with no idea of what good customer service is. In the end I had to take it elsewhere to fix up the huge amount of damage Gemini caused. One of Gemini’s Core values is integrity – what a joke. And this is RACV's recommended repairer...

Birmingham

Verified Customer

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

I've had a nightmare with Gemini Nuneaton. My insurance sent me to them, they changed appointments 5 times before collecting my car, had it for two weeks and returned it with grit underneath the paint work and blue paint on a white car. I contacted them so again, I took another day off to swap my car for a courtesy car, and they had it a further week. They asked me to collect it and still the work hadn't been done properly. Still blue paint on the white car. I asked the manager if he could see it wasn't done correctly, in a recorded conversation and he said "it's not that bad"!!!!!!! I took my car and went back to the insurance. Wasted 7 days off being messed about , they had my car for 3 weeks and still it's not fixed properly. Avoid Gemini.

Canberra

Great service amazing repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I've had two cars fixed with Gemini and they were kind professional friendly. The work was beautiful can't even tell where the damage was.

• 1 comment

No mechanics here

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I hit a kangaroo in my new car, well New as in 28000km on the clock, no problem aami sent me to their preferred repairer Gemini Osborne park and all seemed to be going well. One month later I rushed back to pick up my pride and joy apart from a terrible effort at washing the car the cosmetic damage was repaired reasonably well. Unfortunately the cosmetic repairs were all they could get right, after less than a week with the car the air con belt failed causing the timing belt to jump and creating significant damage to the engine. The aami assessor inspected it and found that the pulley for the aircon belt had not been replaced from the original kangaroo accident, causing the belt to rub as the pulley wobbled and eventually fail. To make matters worse Gemini tried to argue that the belt had failed due to fair wear and tear, I may not be a mechanic but a belt should last a lot longer than 28000km. Thanks to Gemini's substandard repair it has been 5 months and I am still waiting to see my car again. AVOID them if you need anything more than minor cosmetic work done.

1 of 2 pages