Nice compact compressor with Honda engine

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

However the air tank leaks air from the welds on the air tank in 4 places, had to re-weld myself to fix it.

Excellant and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Ordered the items in a peak time and was notified of delivery and updates.
Items arrived in good condition and as expected.
A great company to do business with

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Jeffy,

Thanks mate we appreciate it!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Excellent product at an excellent price. Easy purchase and Get Tools Direct always kept us informed of the status of the delivery.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Thanks for the kind words, Merv!

Brisbane

Best in class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I purchased the Unimig Viper Inverter 180 amp MIG / MMA Welder from Get Tools Direct one month ago. I experienced no problems through out the purchase and received prompt delivery of the goods.

I have been using the welder consistently at my home workshop over the last month with no issues. I am a trade qualified diesel mechanic and I am use to using far more expensive, although industrial purposed welders. I found this machine comparable in desired outcomes and quality of work. The machine has been built well and I am of the opinion it will last a long time with home / light commercial use.

It is important to note that the supporting instruction manual is well written and provides not only important information in machine set up, but gives correct advise in producing welds. I have the machine currently setup for gasless 0.8mm wire, however all the required roller guides have been supplied to allow the user to switch between different wire sizes and shielding options.

I have no issues recommending this welder to both family and friends.

Jim Caswell

Port Douglas

Verified Customer

Customer service is non existent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I recently purchased a drill and from day one it was faulty. Not realising straight away that the chuck was slipping as I don't use it everyday, I contacted gettoolsdirect. I was met by a rude and arrogant employee who offered no support and eventually told me to RING MILWAUKEE. I'm an electrical contractor and have little time as it is, so when I rang gettoolsdirect direct I was hoping for support, I did not receive this. I have since emailed them twice and not heard a single thing. Do not use GETTOOLSDIRECT if you need a company you can rely on.

UPDATE - Since writing this review gettoolsdirect were very quick to act in resolving my issue and have already sent a replacement unit.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi James. Sorry for your experience here mate and thanks for letting us know and leaving your feedback, we'll take it on board and try to improve our processes for the future.

Great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Excellent communication from customer service as they helped every step on the way for the international shipping process and item purchased was excellent with excellent prices.

DeWalt 'Friday Offer' Cordless drill DCD796T1-XE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Very happy with my DeWalt cordless drill, charger and Flexivolt 6.0A battery offer. Prompt delivery from Get Tools Direct and back up service.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Claude, thanks mate for the feedback. Those kits flew off the shelf!

Great gear great supplier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Extremely good gear from a great supplier, prompt delivery, you cant beat good quality tools, even being in western Australia delivery and service is second to none

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi David. That's awesome to hear mate, it can be hard at times to get gear to your side of the woods and I'm happy to hear you had a good experience.

Good prices.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Searched around and this company was the cheapest (even on foreign sites, including aliexpress). Bonus that it is located in Australia. Was weird that the product was listed as in stock but they still had to order it in before shipping to me.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Jack. Sorry if there was a delay with your order mate, but thank you for the feedback both positive and negative - we appreciate it!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Product was a great price and came with more than I expected. Plus, was delivered very quick.
Very happy with process

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Timmy,

Awesome, thanks for leaving your feedback!

Cheapest Price I could find

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

The product was as described, packaged suitibly for postage and was recieved quickly.
I have signed up to get tools direct for more offers

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi TTM,

Thanks for the feedback mate, I'm glad you had a good experience.

• 2 comments

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

The professional saw horses are fantastic! Great quality, great load rating and compact, since they fold up. A great design. Delivery was real quick (to regional Victoria)!

Verified Customer

Pleasant surprise

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I bought this unit for my wife to prune our olive trees because previously we have used a chainsaw which was cumbersome when the trees were thick. I tried it first and wasn't impressed but she came back after an hour and was over the moon. Absolutely loves it. Got me out of a tedious job (500 trees). Although I still have to do the bigger stuff.

Unexpected delays

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Purchased Husqvarna chainsaw online only to receive an email stating my product was on back order. There wasn’t any reference to being out of stock on website.

Makita Tool with odd size chuck

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I would like to have known beforehand that the tool I purchased has an odd size chuck and there are only 3 tips that will fit. I planned to use the tool with a tile scraper tip which is not available for a 17mm chuck.
Disappointed. Also tool was delivered without a tip and grease, had to ring and wait another 10 days for that to be delivered.
No mention of it's limited tip choice in the product information!

My Makita heated jacket purchase.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

I am very happy with all adpects of my recent mail order purchase. Excellent service and prompt delivery. Will buy again from Get Tools anytime.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Daryl,

Thanks mate we're happy to hear that!

Always what you want.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

You want something, you find it, you order it, they send it.
Perfect. What more can any one say :)
With direct deposit no goof ups.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Benno. Thanks mate that's great to hear!

Too slow..

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Took 4 days just to process the order... Still haven't received my tools.. Said free shipping but got charged for it at check out..

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Jason. Sorry to hear about that mate, I can't find any record of an order under your name so if you could please get in contact with us so we can look into this further.

Makita table saw insert

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Exactly as I wanted the sales person was professional and knew just what I required. The delivery was very fast. No hassles!

Good service and delivered as expected

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Thank you. I received the exact item I wanted. Delivered as expected. The Web site is easy to use with a large variety of brands to choose from.

1 of 13 pages