Verified Customer

Pleasant surprise

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I bought this unit for my wife to prune our olive trees because previously we have used a chainsaw which was cumbersome when the trees were thick. I tried it first and wasn't impressed but she came back after an hour and was over the moon. Absolutely loves it. Got me out of a tedious job (500 trees). Although I still have to do the bigger stuff.

Unexpected delays

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Purchased Husqvarna chainsaw online only to receive an email stating my product was on back order. There wasn’t any reference to being out of stock on website.

Makita Tool with odd size chuck

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I would like to have known beforehand that the tool I purchased has an odd size chuck and there are only 3 tips that will fit. I planned to use the tool with a tile scraper tip which is not available for a 17mm chuck.
Disappointed. Also tool was delivered without a tip and grease, had to ring and wait another 10 days for that to be delivered.
No mention of it's limited tip choice in the product information!

My Makita heated jacket purchase.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

I am very happy with all adpects of my recent mail order purchase. Excellent service and prompt delivery. Will buy again from Get Tools anytime.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Daryl,

Thanks mate we're happy to hear that!

Always what you want.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

You want something, you find it, you order it, they send it.
Perfect. What more can any one say :)
With direct deposit no goof ups.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Benno. Thanks mate that's great to hear!

Too slow..

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Took 4 days just to process the order... Still haven't received my tools.. Said free shipping but got charged for it at check out..

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Jason. Sorry to hear about that mate, I can't find any record of an order under your name so if you could please get in contact with us so we can look into this further.

Makita table saw insert

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Exactly as I wanted the sales person was professional and knew just what I required. The delivery was very fast. No hassles!

Good service and delivered as expected

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Thank you. I received the exact item I wanted. Delivered as expected. The Web site is easy to use with a large variety of brands to choose from.

Adelaide, South Australia

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent service, well packed and speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

The blower works very well and I can recommend it to older people who can’t manage to hold heavy weights

The Makita DLX2221S 18V 3.0Ah Li-ion Brushless Cordless 2pce Combo Kit Drill set is fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I used both the drill and impact driver quite heavily over the days and the batteries are still showing close to full charge.
I ordered the tools just prior a long weekend and rang Get Tools Direct and asked if it was possible to get the tools prior the weekend and they arrived on the Wednesday. I live in Moree NSW so I am very happy with how everything went down. This will be by tool supplier of choice from now on.

Great little storage box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Fits nicely under roll n lock canopy in back of tub on ute, holds all required tools for emergencies, easily removed when not needed.

Need it get it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Tool was as i ordered, and i am very happy so far. Delivery was prompt, without damage, price was afordable, quality is great, thanks. I am having fun learning how to use it efficiently.

Great set of magnetic sockets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Very well made, exactly what I required, exactly what the add described. Coloured ring very handy when you know what size each colour is. Makes it easy to grab the correct size

Fast efficient service at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Easy to use web site, huge range of products and ordering was easy. Product arrived well packed and quickly, will definitely use again for tools and accessories.

Saved me a heap of time and sweat.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

These hole saws were a blessing. I was contemplating a set of holes and then a nibbler if possible to get in the restricted area. I was installing a snorkel on a 4wd.Had already searched a lot of options and could not locate any suitable hole saws.

Top names and easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Suprised to find them online carrying quality branded tools at a competitive price. The experience on two occasions has been trouble free. The tools bought were based on my research and needs and have been to my complete satisfaction.

Take my breath away

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

These guys are good. The communication was excellent and the delivery of the product was the best I've had in 4 years of on line shopping. Smooth and damn quick.

Not the best process

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

I didn’t realise that I had to wait for test fund in my account so was an extra three days waiting and I had to check my account daily.
Also they put battery in fan box but didn’t tell me this so I had to email and wait for a reply because I thought it was missing.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Jodie. I completely understand where you're coming from, sorry your experience wasn't smoother. We'll try and streamline our fraud checks as much as possible, we hate having to inconvenience our... read more »

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

This grease gun works really good , happy with this on the machinery . easy to use and would recommend

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Service was great. Prices are competitive and products are first class. No hassles. Would be willing to deal with this company again and to recommend to my friends.

1 of 12 pages