Good so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I have not used the saw very much and it is a tool you need to get used to but so far it is great.

Top of the class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I have dealt with tools direct before their products are good, their service is excellent, I'm happy to deal with them they are good to deal with,and their prices too are good

Wrong item dispatched

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Your web page illustrated an aluminium cutting circular saw blade 210 mm. A wood cutting blade was dispatched. Has been returned. Contacted Liam and now awaiting a refund. (Caloundra)

Excellent professional experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Found dealing with Get Tools Direct Extremely professional and prompt, advice was good as well as product knowledge. Once ordered, kept informed of progress all the way till receiving my order.

Makita whipper snipper flex shaft

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

From the moment that I contacted TOOLS DIRECT the process has been exceptional. I was kept informed where my order was at all times by the tracking number and several follow up emails from GTD. The shaft arrived in a well packaged parcel and was fitted in a few minutes and off to work. Worked perfectly. Very happy and will use this company again as their pricing and service was spot on.

Multiple tools

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

All delivered in great condition no hassle ordering. Everything was as I ordered plenty to choose form and completive pricing. Very happy with the hand tools purchased thank you for the quick delivery.

Battery saw

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Kept in touch through out the process, very helpfull I would have no hesitation in buying from them again or in the future

Good unit Works well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Unit arrived in good condition and is working well.
Some delay in posting due to some security process with credit card which wasn't clearly advised at time of purchase. Security is important but haven't had this with other suppliers.

Makita Bent Shaft Line Trimmer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Being a novice to line trimming I found the set up quite easy though instructions aren't overly clear. I purchased a 4 stroke version so I couldn't stuff up the fuel mixture part, found it quite easy to start and use. Delivery was prompt

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

my husband love the makita tool! the service is very good and the website is so easy to use! thanks guys for a great follow up!

Mllwaukee is the product for me, every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

I first bought a Milwaukee about four years back. That was it for me. It is Milwaukee every time from now on.

From purchase to delivery, service was excellent. Thank you

Verified Customer

UniMig Inverter Arclite 140Amp Welder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

I ordered on the Monday 28 Aug (for my own fathers day present cause let's face it, this is better than socks and jocks) and thought it wouldn't get here in time, but arrived Friday morning, so speed of delivery is fantastic! I emailed to check that I was correct that I would get everything as per special being auto darkening helmet, gloves and rods and they answered back within an hour, so communication awesome. Product is fantastic, helmet and gloves great quality and couldn't be happier with both the product and service I received. If you are looking for a good deal, great products and service then buy with confidence. I will definitely be using these guys again and have already recommended them to friends and family.

Awesome service! Nothing too much for them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Flexible, price competitive and fast delivery. Were able to problem solve and very prompt communication. Overall their prices on the top brands were cheaper than their rivals.

Laser level

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Great service and prompt shipping. The laser level was in perfect condition and very well protected with the wrapping. Also very competitive pricing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Very happy with my tools, and was easy to purchase, shipping was very fast and tools were the best price I could find.

Need my Makita Table saw

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Fast and great tracking, Awesome customer service! Definitely coming back for more. Package delivered in 100% condition just the Fence needs modding which has been done thanks to YouTube :)

Verified Customer

Easy purchase and great quality item.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

I bought a Ryobi One set for hubby for his birthday. I looked all over town but couldn't find it locally. I went to Get Tools Direct and found exactly what I wanted at a great price. Their customer service was great and the tools arrived super quick. I love how the Ryobi One has so many skins, and hubby is super chuffed with it

Don't know how you can live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

Makita impact driver and drill combo
When you have been doing things without them for years and then you get given a combo impact driver and drill kit and you wonder how you ever did without them !
The brushless feature allows the Longer running time between charges.
I got the impact driver with variable talk which I find very useful when driving in smaller screws.
This driver also has the advantage of turning the light on or off this is useful for saving some battery life.
The drill in the kit is strong and the hand tightening of the chuck makes it really easy to use.
I used the dill to put some 3/4 coach bolts into concrete and it did it with ease.

I wouldn't go past the Makita 18V 2 Piece Brushless Combo DLX2221S

Quick, cheap and good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

I ordered spare parts for my belt sander. By far the cheapest and it all came in good time. Very happy with that.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Arrived on time as per delivery instructions. It's so good to get the a delivery rather than a card that tells me to go and get it myself from Australia Post. I will be ordering more from gettools.

1 of 10 pages