Postage was terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Ordered an outdoor sweeper for father’s day and it took over four weeks to be delivered! Tracking of my parcel was poor, it kept saying it was on it’s way or delayed but then it never came. It wasn’t until I lodged a dispute with Aus Post that I was notified it was delivered!!

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Stephanie. I've just come across this one and I apologise for the issues you've had, I'll look into the issue and lodge an enqiry with AusPost to find out what went wrong with the tracking.

Thanks.

Best Torch Ever.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

As a Mechanical Engineer my partner finds it difficult in confined spaces to get enough light..not anymore. This torch has made his life so much easier can't live without it now he loves it.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Sue, that's great to hear I'm glad you had a good experience!

Not impressed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Had to wait over a month for my order to arrive & that was only after multiple emails & phone calls

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Jack. I am looking into your order and I can see we dropped the ball on this one, I apologise that things didn't go smoother and you weren't kept better updated. Thanks for letting us know, it d... read more »

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Great service and product, but your courier let you down dramatically . You said 2-3 days delivery, went and picked up my delivery from depo a week later

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Bevo, thanks for the kind words and honest feedback, it really does make a difference.

ssssssss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

Took my Money have nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Over 3 weeks ago I bought a Dewalt Hedge trimmer and paid with Paypal'
Since then nothing
No confirmation
No Invoice
A request whats happening nothing
No response

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble you're having, can you please email your details to support@gettoolsdirect.com.au. With your order number, name, etc. I can look into this one. I found one order fo... read more »

Just what the doctor ordered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

Best attachment for my needs and very easy to use. First class service from company on all aspects of my purchase

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Thanks mate we appreciate it.

Great quality and warmth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Wonderful warm jacket and great quality for value good around the farm or out at football just a wonderful all purpose coat

Ill be back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

very pleased with the sales people, very helpfull, quick delivery and excellent product. i will be getting more gear off them definatley.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Mick, thanks mate we appreciate the feedback!

Nice compact compressor with Honda engine

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

However the air tank leaks air from the welds on the air tank in 4 places, had to re-weld myself to fix it.

Excellant and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Ordered the items in a peak time and was notified of delivery and updates.
Items arrived in good condition and as expected.
A great company to do business with

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Jeffy,

Thanks mate we appreciate it!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Excellent product at an excellent price. Easy purchase and Get Tools Direct always kept us informed of the status of the delivery.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Thanks for the kind words, Merv!

Port Douglas

Verified Customer

Customer service is non existent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I recently purchased a drill and from day one it was faulty. Not realising straight away that the chuck was slipping as I don't use it everyday, I contacted gettoolsdirect. I was met by a rude and arrogant employee who offered no support and eventually told me to RING MILWAUKEE. I'm an electrical contractor and have little time as it is, so when I rang gettoolsdirect direct I was hoping for support, I did not receive this. I have since emailed them twice and not heard a single thing. Do not use GETTOOLSDIRECT if you need a company you can rely on.

UPDATE - Since writing this review gettoolsdirect were very quick to act in resolving my issue and have already sent a replacement unit.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi James. Sorry for your experience here mate and thanks for letting us know and leaving your feedback, we'll take it on board and try to improve our processes for the future.

Great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Excellent communication from customer service as they helped every step on the way for the international shipping process and item purchased was excellent with excellent prices.

DeWalt 'Friday Offer' Cordless drill DCD796T1-XE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Very happy with my DeWalt cordless drill, charger and Flexivolt 6.0A battery offer. Prompt delivery from Get Tools Direct and back up service.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Claude, thanks mate for the feedback. Those kits flew off the shelf!

Great gear great supplier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Extremely good gear from a great supplier, prompt delivery, you cant beat good quality tools, even being in western Australia delivery and service is second to none

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi David. That's awesome to hear mate, it can be hard at times to get gear to your side of the woods and I'm happy to hear you had a good experience.

Good prices.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Searched around and this company was the cheapest (even on foreign sites, including aliexpress). Bonus that it is located in Australia. Was weird that the product was listed as in stock but they still had to order it in before shipping to me.

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Jack. Sorry if there was a delay with your order mate, but thank you for the feedback both positive and negative - we appreciate it!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Product was a great price and came with more than I expected. Plus, was delivered very quick.
Very happy with process

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi Timmy,

Awesome, thanks for leaving your feedback!

Cheapest Price I could find

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

The product was as described, packaged suitibly for postage and was recieved quickly.
I have signed up to get tools direct for more offers

Comments
Get Tools Direct Official

Hi TTM,

Thanks for the feedback mate, I'm glad you had a good experience.

• 2 comments

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

The professional saw horses are fantastic! Great quality, great load rating and compact, since they fold up. A great design. Delivery was real quick (to regional Victoria)!

1 of 13 pages