Order from overseas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Ordered 3 business gifts (various alcohol packages) from the US for a client in Australia and as it was my first time using the site, everything turned out perfect! The gifts were wrapped, the cards were written as I had hoped and they were delivered on time. I even emailed to confirm delivery & they got back to me right away. Highly recommend this company!!

Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom

Private message

Top rate service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

A birthday present I ordered online from Gifts2TheDoor for my Australia-based Son arrived in a badly damaged state - I immediately informed the company, with photographic evidence from my Son, and they responded immediately and positively, no ifs, no buts. As I write this, delivery of a replacement was imminent. This really is excellent customer service, so rarely seen these days, and I would have full confidence in using this company again.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

Had a problem with the address for delivery and just have to say Gifts to the door went over and above what i expected to resolve the error on my side.
Thank you very much for your help would recommend to use as they give fantastic service!!
A++++

Good service. Would use again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

Good service, helpful staff. I deslt with Steve who was friendly and respondes to my queries promptly. Would use them again.

Verified Customer

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

I ordered three hampers for delivery for members of my family in Australia for Christmas. Two arrived on schedule in time for Christmas but unfortunately one didn't. Several e mails went back and forth to Steve who eventually arranged for the gift to be hand delivered. The original gift was tracked and found to have been at the Post Office since 17 December therefore not Gifts 2 The Doors fault. Would definitely use them again.

An amazing company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

Steve went out of his way to get a gift to me that was sent before Christmas. Due to the Post Office not doing their job properly he chased up my gift and contacted me several times to let me know what was happening. I would recommend this company to anyone

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

Order placed 19/12/16, ETA 21/12/16
Arrived at Midland Post Office 20/12/16
Parcel not delivered by Auspost by 22/12/16
Phoned Gifts to the door who made the numerous phone calls to locate parcels as it was deemed lost.
Gifts to the door then advised they would nake new baskets and hand deliver to our door to insure delivery today.
Requested delivery after 2:30pm.
Arrived as guaranteed.
Excellent customer service, i appreciate your efforts

Verified Customer

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

I ordered two items, birthday and Christmas gifts, from the UK late on a Tuesday night and they were delivered to my son in Auatralia on the Friday. He was very pleased with his presents and it meant a lot to him as this is his first birthday and Christmas away from home. It meant a lot to me to know he received them on time. In my son's words, "top work". I will certainly use this Company again and thank all concerned for the excellent service I received.

DISGUSTING!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2016

I am currently in Australia on holiday and my mother thought it would be a nice idea to send me a birthday present.. PAYING FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY!!! Almost 2 weeks after ordering my presents.. Now, the first phone call I received asked me if they could send my parcel to work as their delivery drivers WILL NOT deliver to apartment building, so I gave them my work address which I expected them to deliver to. The next phone call I made to "Steve" he stated that star track (passing the buck) had came to deliver my parcel but I was unknown to the business... SO the next week I rang AGAIN.. Steve then told my parcel would be delivered today (last Thursday) and what a surprise..NO PARCEL.. so I needed to ring Steve AGAIN which I kindly asked for a delivery refund to my poor mother.. His respond 'Well...I don't get a refund off my delivery drivers so why should I refund you"... POOR service even POORER attitude!!!!!! I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS COMPANY IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT...Oh.. and my parcel has still not arrived!!!!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2016

I use their service all the time. Never been disapointed. Recommend it to everyone that likes to save time and money by shopping on line.

Wonderful Business and Local!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2016

I found this company wonderful and the website very easy to use. I would recommend to friends. when you thing of the cost of flowers, balloons last 3 times as long.

Armadale

• 3 comments
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

Poor communication skills

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2015

I ordered a present to be delivered on a set day for delivery to a country area. On their confirmation email they stated that delivery would take 5 - 7 working days. 5 working days before delivery, I emailed to query if it had been sent. I was advised that as I had specified a particular date, it would be sent two days before. I replied that I was still concerned as they themselves had advised it would take 5 - 7 working days. No reply.

On the Monday, which was 4 working days before delivery, I again emailed, I explained why I was concerned and asked for details on how they would ensure the parcel would not be late. I received an email stating that as I was so concerned they would send it by express that day and it would arrive 'well before' the date requested. No apology, no explanation of how the parcel would arrive on time without express. The parcel was duly despatched, and it arrived the day before the requested date. It took 3 working days by express, so how they expected it to arrive if they had sent it 2 days before I am unsure.

An apology and more communication would have made this an experience I would repeat. As it is, no I will not use this company again.

Gift dispatched 4 days after placing oreder

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2015

Simply placed my order online on a thursday for delivery the following monday for my wifes birthday.
In that time had several missed calls and messages regarding and asking about delivery address and billing address being the same.
Thats because I live with my wife!!
If you cared to read the note I asked to go with the gift.
I tried ringing back several times on numerous days, no answer.
Finally someone answered there phone on the tuesday! A day after expected delivery.
Yes I had emails but could not reply due to service, working on a isolated island in the middle of the indian ocean does that sometimes.
I won't be back or recommend.

Poor Delivery Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2011

I paid extra for next day delivery - it didn't happen. When I queried this I was told - contact the courier company - they did give me the number!. They also advised that it did get there quicker than sending by Australia Post. Given that I paid almost double - I would think so! No apology or explanation was offered - except that perhaps the smog in Perth held up the plane! Gifts to the Door seems to be about all care and no responsibility. I certainly won't use them again and would not recommend if you want to make sure your gift arrives in a timely manner or if want to deal with an organisation that cares.

+ The gift seemed nice and was a bit different

- Amazingly bad attitude

terrible service and this happend twice

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2011

easter gift never arrived and wasnt untill i mentioned it they decided to tell me that it was due to the manager being on holiday and he didnt tell his workers .the explanation they gave was terrible too. this is the second time this has happend

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2011

Gifts 2 the Door is very expensize for what is sent 1 bottle of $12 wine and packet of craker barrel cheese and a box of water crackers was about $70 delivered. On top of that the (sub) standard delivery ensured that the cheese arrived in bad condition.

+ Nice idea