From March 2017, GO Homes is offering a $250 Westfield gift card to their customers in order to encourage them to write either a positive or negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward. Previous incentives: from November 2015 to April 2017 - $500 Westfield gift card.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Good to have our first OWN home with Go homes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

We was nervous to make the decisions to built the new homes rather than buy the existing house. But the offer from Go homes was exceptional and it has almost everything we needs. Great discount offer and includings save so much time for us than looking for researching individual companies. Timeline of the building is mostly scheduled and followed by set dates. And quality is in a good conditions since we moved. Customer service was excellent as well in prestart meeting and even start of quotations, making contracts. Overall, we are very satisfied for our new house and highly recommend to others. Thanks for giving us the great experience with you on such a big progress in our life.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Dreams can come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

As an extended/blended family we quickly realised we needed a bigger house. We loved where we lived and decided to knock down and rebuild, so the search for our perfect home began. After many days/hours of searching we came across Go homes. We found the best design that suited and met with Neil Boyd our sales consultant. We tweaked the plans and nothing was too much hassle..
our slab was laid in January and we have moved in this week (June). We can not fault our new home and the quality of workmanship through our. The supervisor was very accomodating and helpful. We met a few of the tradies along the way and can not fault them. The admin team updated us with every detail and were very fast to respond with correspondence.
We now have our forever home and can highly recommend GO Homes to our friends or anybody else considering a build.
Thanks to GO Homes and BGC.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Aaron, Thank you so much for this 5 star review! We couldn't be happier to hear about your positive experience with GO Homes and that you would recommend us! Congratulations on your brand new ho... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Excellent service, excellent value, excellent home!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Firstly we apologise for the delay in writing this review, since we moved in, in March 2018 we have spent time just loving our new home! We are realistic home builders and recognise that not every detail is perfect, but have been impressed throughout both the build and post build experience that any issues we have raised have been dealt with swiftly and professionally. We are in a new build area as we are sure most customers are, and have to say, we have held our heads high and waved the GO Homes flag to some of our neighbours who have had extremely upsetting experiences with other builders.
We only chose GO Homes due to our sales consultant, and were really happy that he was available throughout the build for us to go to for advice, support and a general moan as we wanted to be in the day the slab went down!!!
Whilst we would say at the time the build felt like a life-time, in real time it was relatively quick. Since the day we got the keys we have not looked back, and are truly proud to show our home off to anyone who wants to cross our threshold. We have space, we have light, we have quality... we have our forever home :)
Thanks GO Homes :) :) :)

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Lynnsey and Mike, Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review. We are so pleased to hear such positive feedback and how happy you are with your building experience. W... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Great experience for a first home buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Building with Go Homes is the right decision we've made.

The quality of the workmanship and build is fantastic. We are very happy with our new home.

Thanks to all the great people who made our journey of building our first home so smoothly. From finding the size of the land and the design of the house that we want, Neil Boyd made it possible. Simon Smith who helped us with the finance. To Lauren, Mariah, Deborah and Rob thank you very much for all the help and assistance you gave us. They are all very professional in dealing with us.

We would definitely recommend Go Homes.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Tely B,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience building through us and that you would recommend us! We will pass on your great feedback to those mentioned.
Thanks again,

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2018

A first home buyer would recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

In the middle of getting my home built now, so far everything’s been perfect! So far building with Bgc, I have no regrets at all, it’s all been stress free, very organised, professional and are happy to answer all my questions during my journey with go homes. All staff have been lovely so far and feel like I’m in good hands.
Can’t wait to see my finished home in alkimos at the end of this year!

June 15th 2018 Update: Just perfect!

My journey so far with Go Homes has been excellent! Firstly went to the display home and met Neil Boyd I would recommend 100% to any one building their first home (or any home that’s getting built!!!) He is a honest salesman, friendly! Non pushy and definitely someone you can trust! Neil also helped with my plans and found the best home possible for my cottage size block! Also added a few extras which was amazing!
He even sorted out my finance broker Simon Smith from The Loan Company and again would recommend 100%.
Prestart was great!
Now it’s in construction so far it’s looking good, all the tradesman/supervisors have been doing a good job and also friendly!
Can’t wait for my finish look!
Thankyou so much Go Homes and a Big thanks to Neil Boyd for making my dream happen!

Awesome experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Go homes/ BGC Residential came out to be our right decision. Quality work delivered especially site supervisor as well as construction consultant were superb. Few hickups due to sales guy and site cost variation but overall very happy with the outcome. The products used were pretty good and as selected over prestart. Would definitely recommend you guys to others building .

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Gagandeep, Thank you so much for this amazing review and thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated! We are pleased to hear you're happy with our service and you would recommend us to others... read more »

Perth

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

I Could Easily Build With That Team Again!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

GO Homes are part of the BGC residential.
GO Homes offer some great inclusions that not a lot of other builders offer these days. They have many versatile floor plans to suit everyone.

My house was built within 10 months. My sales consultant, pre-start ladies, construction consultant and site supervisor were very professional, a real pleasure to deal with.
I understand no house is perfect and anyone who tells you their house was a perfect build are lying. I had a few hiccups along the way which were all rectified.

Being a tradesman myself I was impressed by some of the trades working on the house. Even though being familiar with the building industry, I highly recommend people to get an independent building inspector not just at the final stage but at every stage a progress payment is required by any builder. It is always great to get another set of eyes looking at a construction. Initially it may cost, but at least you will be at peace of mind that all trade work is up to Australia standards and what’s acceptable.

I’d like to give a big thanks to the team at GO Homes that I dealt with, I could easily build with that team again!

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi CamD,
Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience building with the GO Homes team and that you would build with us again.
Thanks again and we wish you all the best.

Great finished product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Our sales consultant was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and helpful when choosing our design and the changes that we made. Our Prestart meeting went well and our construction consultant was friendly and prompt in returning phone calls and emails. We had a few issues after handover but were quickly rectified by our fantastic site supervisor. Our only negative would be that some of the changes that were made at Prestart were not done as per the addenda and would recommend that plans are checked a little more carefully throughout the construction. Overall we were pleased with our building experience with Go Homes and the quality of our new home. Thank you.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Heather,
Thank you so much for this review.
We are pleased to you enjoyed your experience and are happy with your new home. We thank you for your feedback too and will pass this on to our team.
We wish you all the best!

Fantastic experience for FHO

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Our build went very smoothly and all major problems rectified without prompting. Workmanship was substandard, though was rectified before handover. Staff were very professional and helpful through sales all the way to construction consultancy. We only had 1 communication issue and the was through pre-construction where we felt we weren’t valued customers. As FHO this was very stress free and couldn’t recommend them enough based on our experience. There are more than just great extras they offer things such as their own portal to monitor various stages of pre/post construction, progress photos and major documentation which is accessible forever.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Bryn,
Thank you so much for this 5 star review and congratulations on your first home! We're so pleased to hear you had a positive experience an are happy with your home.
We wish you all the best!
Thanks again,
- GO Homes

Perfect Home For First Home Buyer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Building with Go Homes and BGC guys is smooth and straightforward. timeline was close to 1 year from getting a quote from their sales consultant to hand over of the house. Sales consultant Neil Boyd was very helpful and gave me confidence and assurance on getting my loan approved from The Loan Company, which i greatly appreciated as my loan application was declined first from other builders. Loan company and my Finance Broker Simon Smith gave me the hope and help us thru the way to reach our dream. Simon Was very friendly and helpful with all the questions regarding our finances. No doubt that I will recommend them to my friends! Tayla our PreStart consultant was very pleasant and accommodating on each of every step of our plans stress free! The online portal was a breeze as it keeps as updated on what was going on with our house! Cassie, our Construction consultant assures everything that we are up to date and gives me a call from time to time. Processing the documents from meeting the sales consultant to the prestart took 6 months and construction also took six months which is fair and also estates on the agreement. during our PCI i brought along my independent building inspector just to make sure everything is ok. along the way i was very happy with the outcome. though the inspector saw some minor issues, overall we are very happy with the build of our house! Definitely will recommend Go Homes, The Loan Company and BGC to friends and family!

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Andy, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We couldn't be happier to hear that all of our staff were very helpful and that you're happy with your new home. It's also great... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Do not get through with go home.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Slab down started 4/9/2017 and still waiting for moving in (hand over). My neighbor started one month later than We do, they moved in 3 weeks ago though.
Construction consultant [name removed] talks aggressive and unhappy. When I asked completion date regarding contract, she didn't explain why, just answered 15th Mar. I guess probably 3 weeks company down for new year.
Which mean I paid rent house fee for their holidays. After all, we have done PCI 19th Mar.
(Had a problem before get it done and delayed).
Did not even mention about late penalty.
"So today I asked to her, she doesn't care because she asked me back why it should be done by 15th? We have done PCI on 19th March. I answered because you say so. Then I need to check on my e-mail."
It should be finished in 24 weeks and public holidays. Why should I pay for their 3 weeks new year holiday?
* Conclusion
If you want to get your gorgeous new house, find different builder not BGC or you can pay more for your house rent.
If you want to have a good skilled consultant, avoid this person or find different builder.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Mr Kim, We are very disappointed to hear you are unhappy with our construction time frame due to the Christmas shut down period. We would like the opportunity to speak with you over the phone s... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

First Home Owners Dream!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Where do I start... From day one it has been nothing but delightful!
Meeting Neil Boyd really helped bring our pre-designed sketch into life. After a very short sale processes with minor changes/tweaks required we happily moved into contract and prestart. Mariah and Tayla eased us through each step with confidence and speed like we where hoping. Having everything included and no extra or hidden costs from sales to prestart really made it easy for us to get the home we really wanted. This process went by quicker then we expected! From sale to slab down in less than 3 months was a shock and a delightful surprise.
Having high hopes to get our build completed as quickly as possible was a major concern for us. The team at GO homes did nothing but assure us, we are now past lockup with only a few weeks left assured by our site supervisor Ray & client Liaison Cassie. The construction team have given informative updates and sorted any minor issue we have had promptly. We are now getting super excited to see the end product and receive our Keys ahead of our build time schedule! So far the house quality is amazing and the house is bigger than expected.
Thank you to the team at GO Homes!

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Alek and Rach, Thank you so much for this amazing review!! We are so pleased to hear your experience this far has been nothing but positive and we are happy we are keeping up our high standards ... read more »

Perth

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

No Clear Information Given And Delayed Works

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

We are building with Go Homes with expected settlement to be in April'18, till now nothing good to say.
The Sales person and even the Go Homes booklet said "Fixed Site Costs" but later I was told that Site Costs are different for each Suburb and each block still wondering how its "Fixed".
The worst was during our admin process we never received any Updates whatsoever and no timelines. Admin process just lingered on. We waited for at least 5-6 months for our Pre-Start meeting.
Finally Construction started after after 7months of signing the contract.
During building process whenever I asked about timelines I was told that work will be completed as per Build Time Guarantee.
And now we still haven't been given any final settlement dates. We had a Build time Guarantee of 24 weeks which expires on 06/04/2018, when I inquired that the Builder will be breaching the same and I should be reimbursed as per contract, they have added Christmas/New Year Holidays into that time frame quoting some Building Contract clause.
I even wrote an email to my sales person expressing my anguish over the whole process and hoping he forwards it to appropriate person/department, but i don't even think he read it, have received no replies nothing.
Conclusion ----- No support and zero customer service.

May 28th 2018 Update:
Fake Door Handles Installed at Site

We recently moved into our new House. One of my friends, who also built with BGC, pointed out the issue of Fake Handles that had been installed on the Doors and after him sharing numerous mails with BGC regarding the issue, finally his Handles were changed.
So we too pointed out the issue to BGC management. Initially we were told that all products used by BGC are genuine and authentic. Upon further insistence we were told that an external Company representative will come and authenticate our claim.
But finally BGC are going too change the Door handles and no representative have come.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Gagan, As said in our last correspondence, we are very disappointed to hear about your experience so far. We take our customer service seriously and always aim for high standards across our enti... read more »

Port kennedy

• 1 review
  • 3 questions

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Overcome with happiness, our first home and it’s a dream!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Thank you SO much to the team at GO Homes for our amazing new home and smooth build process! We initially had not heard much about GO Homes but was recommended to Neil through our land developer. He sat us down and went through everything we were looking for and gave us our perfect floor plan, he even suggested ways to save money and ways to give our new home the wow factor without going over budget. Then came Prestart where Courtney helped us along with all of our selections, making it a quick and non stressful time for us. Construction was a breeze, we were kept in the look via our Construction Consultant Kirsty who was always there to answers our questions and our supervisor Kendall was always there to address any issues we had. The online portal and progress pics were a great way to keep us updated of the stage of our build. Our finishings are amazing and the house looks a lot more expensive than what we actually spent on it! All that’s left to do for us is paint the walls as everything else was included. Honestly can’t find a bad word to say, we were very apprehensive being first home buyers/builders and thought we would be vulnerable but GO Homes have really taken care of us! Would highly recommend and build again with them in a heartbeat. Thank you so much to all the team!

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Abi, Thank you so much for this amazing review! Congratulations on your new and first home! We couldn't be happier to hear how happy you are with the finished product and processes. It's been so... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Couldnt get any better!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

From the get go meeting Neil Boyd. Everything was just perfect. Neil provided very wise worse from his years of experience in the business helping guide me in the right direction with our build from beginning to end. Other staff within GO Homes where very knowledgeable and kind. With no question to hard and quick responses. The quick service and build had me in my brand new home within 10 months and the workmanship has not faulted. Its been only the best.
Thankyou very much Neil Boyd and GO Homes. Defiently will not hesitate to pass you on to friends and family.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Jord, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We are so flattered to hear such great feedback about all of our staff and that you would recommend us to others. We will definitely pass this ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Highly recommend! Very happy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

From sales and design to handover, the whole experience was enjoyable and easy. The team at Go Homes were exceptional! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to build a home. Very helpful staff, quality trades people and a great final product.
Neil Boyd, our sales consultant was very efficient and was happy to answer questions and work around meeting with us and our busy schedules. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
Sean Kennedy, our building supervisor was very punctual and followed through with every request that was made. The trades people working for Sean must respect him as the final product was of high quality.
The friendly staff in HQ were also very helpful and informative.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Brendan, Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing review. We couldn't be happier to hear such great feedback of all our staff and our workmanship. We will definitely pass this on to those involve... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

The best inclusions, backed up by the best people.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

We searched for months , visited dozens of show homes , and then we meet sawleigh du toit at go homes Aveley . We sat down and went through all the inclusions , all our extras and discussed what we wanted , within an hour sawleigh had it all figured out , priced and in budget. This was something that took other builders days / weeks . I was so impressed ( and he’s a bloody good bloke ) we signed the next day. It didn’t end there with sawleigh, he supported and helped us right through the build , popping by the house ,randomly texting and calling asking if everything was ok and if we needed help or advise. He was brilliant.
Backed up by Cassie in the office who is by far the most punctual and polite person I’ve meet in the building industry ( I’m a trade myself ) , phone calls and emails were always answered very quickly, and if she didn’t know the answer to the question ( and there were a lot ) she would have the answer the same day.

The house .......... wow , yes we upgraded most things , but even the standard inclusions with go homes are insane compared to most other builders .

Couple of hiccups along the way but our supervisor Andrew was on the ball right across the build , very very knowledgeable and cleaver guy.

Sales person brilliant
Admin awesome
Supervisor fantastic
House is perfect

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are blown away by this fantastic feedback about our team and product - we will definitely share this with those involved We ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Great First Home Builder Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Everything went smoothly from start to finish with excellent workmanship.
All communication was clear and frequent with phone updates as each milestone was reached.
Quality as well as customer service was brilliant with the gohome portal making progress easy to track.
The only improvement could perhaps be more information directed towards first home builders in regards to the siteworks processes and the way the provisional sum works.
Overall they made it a great experience to build our first home.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Chloe, Thank you so much for this great review and your feedback too - it is appreciated! We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience building with GO Homes, and that you are happy ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Go homes was so easy to deal with. Being a first home buyer they made the process so easy and were beyond patient with my indecisiveness. I was kept updated at every step by friendly staff and the amazing building manager, who offered practical advice which im glad I listened too. The best part was they said the house would be move in ready six months after the slab was down and the came in right on time, best christmas present ever. Very highly recommend to anyone looking at building their first home.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Matthew,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience building with us and that you would recommend us. We hope you enjoy living in your brand new home!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Perfect combination of excellence builder and Sales Consultant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Our house is not even built yet but I can't wait to express how lucky we feel to know and to have Go Homes as our builder. Me and my wife have been going in and out to many display houses and met some sales reps, but none really impressed us, neither their inclusions or the way the sales rep presented their products. We're not only looking for a good price and good inclusions but also someone who can take good care of us along the journey, which we believe we have found in Go Homes. They not only have great inclusions but also a very experienced and professional Sales consultant Poria Dalili, who makes me confident in the build the come. We met Poria in Calleya display house, he was very straight forward, genuine, and professional. He's on a completely different level with any other sales consultant that we have met and we’re glad that we met him and will have him as our sales consultant. I will definitely be writing another happy review once our dream house has been built.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Arie, Thank you for this amazing review! We are so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience so far. We are excited to work with you during the construction phase and aim to continue... read more »

1 of 3 pages