From March 2017, GO Homes is offering a $250 Westfield gift card to their customers in order to encourage them to write either a positive or negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward. Previous incentives: from November 2015 to April 2017 - $500 Westfield gift card.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Go homes was so easy to deal with. Being a first home buyer they made the process so easy and were beyond patient with my indecisiveness. I was kept updated at every step by friendly staff and the amazing building manager, who offered practical advice which im glad I listened too. The best part was they said the house would be move in ready six months after the slab was down and the came in right on time, best christmas present ever. Very highly recommend to anyone looking at building their first home.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Matthew,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience building with us and that you would recommend us. We hope you enjoy living in your brand new home!
- GO Homes.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Perfect combination of excellence builder and Sales Consultant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Our house is not even built yet but I can't wait to express how lucky we feel to know and to have Go Homes as our builder. Me and my wife have been going in and out to many display houses and met some sales reps, but none really impressed us, neither their inclusions or the way the sales rep presented their products. We're not only looking for a good price and good inclusions but also someone who can take good care of us along the journey, which we believe we have found in Go Homes. They not only have great inclusions but also a very experienced and professional Sales consultant Poria Dalili, who makes me confident in the build the come. We met Poria in Calleya display house, he was very straight forward, genuine, and professional. He's on a completely different level with any other sales consultant that we have met and we’re glad that we met him and will have him as our sales consultant. I will definitely be writing another happy review once our dream house has been built.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Arie, Thank you for this amazing review! We are so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience so far. We are excited to work with you during the construction phase and aim to continue... read more »

Madora Bay

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Coastal Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

After visiting lots of display villages across Perth as first home buyers we knew what it would have to take from a sales agent to win our business. And that was a welcoming, honest, down to earth and friendly sales person to help us understand the process of building our first home. This was exactly what we received from Neil at the GO Homes display in Honeywood estate. Neil was very patient and allowed us to make as many decisions on our own part to design our dream home. He investigated as many options as possible to make sure we had everything included and was only ever a phone call away if we needed assistance. As we transitioned into the next phase of our build (pre-start) we found this process extremely easy and rewarding as we got the opportunity to visit supply shops in our own time and select tiles, carpets and blinds outside of a showroom. This was very productive. When we met for our pre-start appointment the assistant made us feel comfortable and was supportive with any questions we had and all choices we made. It was now time for site works and shortly after the most exciting part which was SLAB DOWN!!!! Debbie was very efficient throughout this stage of our build and kept us up to date with any progress or appointments we needed to attend. We felt very secure having her as our construction consultant as communication flowed freely and it was never a difficult task for her to re-schedule an appointment if needed. From slab down the construction stage went by fast and before we knew it walls were up, a roof was on and we had hit lock-up stage. Soon after we had internal floor coverings, cabinetry and wet areas completed and we had scheduled an appointment for PCI to met our site supervisor Kendall and walk through the house. Kendall was very genuine and seemed to have a lot of experience in what he was doing which made us have confidence in the build. The finish, quality and the build standard is amazing. Soon after we received our keys and we are so grateful that throughout the entire process we never had one hiccup. From start to end for us, as first home buyers, GO Homes has delivered on all our expectations. We would highly recommend to anyone who is choosing to build to choose GO Homes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are so pleased to hear you've had a such a positive experience building with GO Homes and that you would recommend us! Our tea... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

It was a smooth and stress free journey!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

We started our new house with go homes and everything went well. They did exactly all the same things that were promised to us. The house was finished nearly one month earlier than expected which was really good and ontime for xmas! we were informed about all the steps and we are totally happy with their support and customer service. Overall, it was a stress free and smooth journey for us. The only thing I can mention is we wish we had included the landscaping, fencing, paving and... all in the prestart meeting as sometimes those jobs are more expensive and time taking if you want to do in future by individual contractors.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Roja, Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We are very pleased to hear you had a great experience building with us and that you're happy with your home. We wish you all the ... read more »

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Dream home, without breaking the bank!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

My parent and I are both first home buyers and we couldn’t be more happy with the outcome GO homes have delivered us. It was a stress free journal, they were always one phone call away, with any inquiries we had. Eg fridge measurement, colour codes etc. They had incredible inclusions so our pre start was well under $5,000 and our house has everything we ever wanted in our dream home. They kept us in the loop every step of the way, with uploading pictures on our portol and giving us a courtesy call when something was completed through out our build. We also did some surprise visits, and was shocked with how clean the builders were and the quality of the work. To the point when it came to our finial inspection there was nothing need fixing. I would highly recommend GO homes, and if I ever had to build again, i would more than gladly build with GO homes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Journey**

Hi Monique,
Thank you for this fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience building with GO Homes and that you would build with us again!
We wish you all the best in your new home.
GO Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Everything we dreamed it should be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Building with Go Homes has been a stress free experience from the very beginning which is something I was not expecting considering the number of negative reviews builders get. We used the services of an independent building inspector at all stages of the build and all issues he identified were addressed quickly by the site supervisor without fuss. I must note that the building inspector identified very few major issues and commented on the high standard of work conducted by all the trades that worked on the house.
While all our interactions with GO-Homes staff have been extremely positive I think it appropriate single out Cassie who managed the contract for special mention. Cassie kept us fully informed at every stage of the project and responded promptly to all our questions.
We received the keys to the house last Thursday and are in the process of adding all the final touches such as decorating, solar and landscaping. As a retiree I can say that in my opinion Go-Homes is not just for first home buyers, they have built us a quality home for a good price that both myself and my wife are looking forward to moving into and calling our home.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi John, Thank you for this amazing 5 star review! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your new home and that our team has provided you with such a great building experience. We'll be... read more »

whitby

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Rough start but wonderful end product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

When we first made the decision to build, we walked through many many display villages and nothing caught our eye. The display home present by Go Homes was so different to the others we had seen that we decided on the spot to build it. There were a few hiccups at the start after we had been told wrong advice from the sales rep (he told us numerous times to "wait until prestart" which of course ended up in us having to find a whole bunch of cash for upgrades we had said we wanted from the start) and were also told at signing that the crossover was included - we later found out it was not!! Of course we were extremely frustrated by all this and started to doubt our decision to build with Go Homes. Then came our pre-start meeting with the lovely Kate which started to change our minds back to positive again. Once the project went into construction stage we were assigned an absolutely brilliant Construction Consultant (Alyce) and Supervisor (Matt) and works went by very quickly. Both of them were wonderful to deal with and we sincerely thank them!

The whole process was documented via the online portal. This portal was extremely helpful and it was great to receive regular photo updates. It was also great to be able to pull up the plans or any other documents at any time.

We received the keys to our lovely new home on Thursday and are overall happy with the decision we made despite the initial hiccups.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Mirez, Thank you for taking the time to give your honest feedback, we do appreciate it! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience over all and that our team in the office and on sit... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Our First Home! An Absolutely Enjoyable Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

Building a first home is a daunting and stressful process. It seems almost impossible. We looked at various display homes over several months and almost gave up on the idea, until we met with GO Homes consultant Sawleigh Du Toit. He made an exceptional effort in helping to design my home, and even went out of his way on various occasions, to reassure me and make me feel at ease with the whole process. The entire process has been carried out in a timely and professional manner. All the respective contact people in administration, pre-start and construction have been amazing. I have been kept in the loop at every stage. My house is in construction and building is going very smoothly. No time has been wasted so far. I am so very happy, and recommend GO Homes as the "go to builder" for anyone wishing to build a home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Jyoti, Thank you much for this fantastic review! We are glad we were not only able to help you build your first home but to make the experience and easy as possible! We are pleased to hear that ... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Building our dream home thanks to Go Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Building with Go Homes has been a smooth and reassuring experience from the very beginning. Neil was very accommodating, meeting outside of regular business/show home hours. He listened to what we wanted from our home, and once we had chosen a plan offered insightful comments on alterations. Beyond the house, Neil helped to find the right block for us, not only looking at the area we wanted - but considering where he would want his family to live!

The Go Homes team were able to fast track our preliminary contracts in order for us to secure combined finance for the house and land.

Our prestart meeting with Kate was also a really easy experience. We had had some issues with the prestart portal not reflecting some of our inclusions, however this was not an issue during prestart, and all our worries were put to rest.

Building has so far been stress-free and surprisingly fast! The meeting with Roy was very reassuring, and the photo updates are always welcome. We have been very impressed with the workmanship so far, and can’t wait to see the final result!

As a young family who are going from considering building to being on track to move in within a year, we can’t recommend Neil and the team at Go Homes highly enough.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Ella, Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are pleased to hear you've had such a positive experience with our team so far. We will be sure to pass your good feedback o... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Our dream home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Go homes have made building our dream home a stress free and exciting experience. From day one they have kept us fully informed of all the progress of our build and always answered any concerns we have had, that alone has made it completely worth while. We highly recommend Neil and his team at go homes for building your dream home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Troy, thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience building with GO Homes. We wish you all the best in your new home!
- GO Homes.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Terrible Sales Consultant

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Our experience with the Sales Consultant (Mr [Name Removed]) was an eye opener whose focus is purely on sales and nothing else, even at expense of GoHomes.

We were pushed to put in deposit of 2k to realise the massive discounts he was giving us. He asked us to sign Prelim Works Agreement and said that it was a non binding document. After we had signed, there was no more communications from Mr [Name Removed]. He did not pick up our calls and got the note that further contacts are to be in SMS/email.
Being winter, I caught a bad flu and was in bed for more than a week with fever. I told Mr [Name Removed] to give me some time to review and sign the documents as I am sick. He repeatedly asked me to sign even I explained to him I am so sick. Next, he called me saying that he suspected I am going to another builder and reprimanded me for about 20 minutes on the phone saying that he and the might of BGC will sue me till I go so broke if I go with another builder. And he is confident of this as he had done this in the past and the CEO is his friend. This all happened when I had having fever!
In the end, bank rejected my loan. A different Mr [Name Removed] called me. This time, he is now super nice and offering all the help. We decided not to proceed as there was an issue with the land. Now, so what happens to 2k deposit? Mr [Name Removed] refused to return back to me. Even when the deposit was for Prelim Works that was never carried out nor the contract is complete since all the conditions were not fulfilled and Mr [Name Removed] did not get my partner's signature on the document. He said the 2k is to pay for his time spent with me. I disagree as the 2k was for Prelim Works and not the Sales. He has created his own rule and this is disgusting and not professional.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Julian,
We are disappointed to hear about your experience with GO Homes this far. We apologize for this. Would you mind sending your details to productreview@bgcresidential.com so we can look into this further with you.
Thank you.
GO Homes.

perth

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

We have built a number of homes over the last 12 years and have used different builders over the period. Some we have used on a few occasions and others we haven't used again due to them not being competitive on price and product delivery.
We went to a few display homes recently as we are going to build another house to sell once completed and obtained the quote for those display home visited. Some of the display homes or versions thereof did not come with all of the bells and whistles as seen and once the upgraded inclusions were added the prices just seemed out of proportion. Some did not include the high ceilings or the stone bench tops was to be added as a option. The Acc was an upgrade as it came with an evap system. Wet areas were tiled but any other area needed to be priced. Internal painting, window treatments, carpets and solar needed to be added to the build price. We wanted a turn key build and once all of these inclusions were added we compared prices.
We went to GO Homes as well and obtained their price for the turn key build. We dealt with Neal and he was very professional in how he presented the entire build with all of their inclusions. We found him to be very knowledgeable and very astute as to what is happening in the property market at this stage and we felt comfortable dealing and talking to him.
The display home included all of the mentioned inclusions and we saw exactly what we will be getting at the end of the build. The price between GO Homes and the next builder for the same inclusions was $15 000 cheaper. We signed up to build with Go Homes. We have had dealings with the administration office and have dealings with Loretta who has been pleasant to deal with and has sorted out some minor issues without any fuss.
We are moving into building phase soon and look forward to getting a completed house mid June 2018 for us to on sell and to start another project with Go Homes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Rob,
Thank you so much for this 5 star review! We are so glad to hear you are happy with our process so far! We are confident you will enjoy the building process just as much.
- The GO Homes team.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Watching our dream grow.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

After 10 years of dreaming about building our own home, and only a few months since we called into a Go Homes display home and met Arron, we are now watching our home rise out of the sand which was there (we named dirt) before and the excitement we are getting as we drop in everyday on the way home from work to see more progress made is truly overwhelming.

Our trip to our new home saw us visit Arron on advice from a mutual friend and both Mel and I were amazed in what happened. After looking through a few plans Arron finally got us to what we wanted in a new home that suited all our needs then shocked us by telling us we were going to get Aircon, Essastone benchtops and a whopping big 900mm oven which I was super stoked with plus some other stuff which we never expected.

After our finance was sorted we got invited to Go Homes HQ at BGC which we got to meet some more amazing people that bent over backwards to help us out in what ever way they could from Mariah, Courtney and Deb in the office.

After we had our Pre-Start meeting we were still a bit nervous as to if our home was going to go ahead then a phone call that changed our lives, " just like to inform you that your concrete pad is going down soon" and from that moment things have been going along really fast

On August 16th we welcomed our concrete pad (now named Dugg) and watching it getting poured was a massive moment in our lives, those concrete boys really did a great job then after a week JCM Bricklayers rocked up and in just a matter of a week had our walls all up so now we were really starting to see what our home was going to look like. It was during this stage we met Rob the Site Supervisor and he informed us to something we might have guessed already and that was he only had the best tradies working on our dream and looking round the place he was right. Before the mortar was even dry the boys from Swan Carpentry showed up and are now currently putting a roof frame up and so the skilled craftsmanship continues.

Just like to say that we appreciate everyone who has in one way or another had something to do with our home, from Aaron in sales, the ladies at BGC, Rob the Site Supervisor and the people that have worked on it so far, you have all done a really great job and cant wait now for the next phases to unfold. Thanks to you all.

Dave and Mel.

December 12th 2017 Update: Our home in Treeby.

What can I say about Go Homes. The service that was provided to us from these builders is second to none. The quality of workmanship, the manor which our home was constructed and the fact that if you had any questions were answered in a very quick time.
From the time our little dream was started and to the point we got the keys was only 89 build days which I find remarkable in its self and in the end were gifted with the best Christmas present of all time.

A massive thank you to everyone at Go Homes from Aaron the Sales Rep, Rob our site supervisor and everyone in the office that we dealt with over the past 9 months, was a real pleasure talking and dealing with you all and made the process so much easier and with no big words either. Also a big thanks to those you put our home together, on the occasions we dropped past and asked a few questions we got answers and again all the tradies were great to deal with.

JMC BRICKLAYERS
SWAN CARPENTRY – ROOF CARPENTER
HARMONY ROOF TILES
MUNRO PLASTERING
DREAMMADE KITCHENS
HOSSANI TILING
BLACK SEA PAINTING

The only hiccup we had was our own silly mistake of not looking at the plans properly and even that turned out to be a good mistake.

We would recommend Go Homes to anybody (which we have done) that is looking to build their dream home like us, truly a fantastic company to deal with.

Thanks Go Homes.

Truly great full
Dave & Mel Rankin.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Dave and Mel, Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review! We are so humbled by how ecstatic you both are with our building process so far. Thank you for choosing ... read more »

• 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Going good, so far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

As a young first home buyer, I was looking for a builder who gave me some serious value for money. I noticed a lot of builders don’t include items such as air conditioning, floor tiling, carpet, roller blinds, essastone bench tops, 900mm stainless steal appliances and rain shower heads to ensuite and bathrooms. This defiantly drew me to Go Homes, but this wasn’t just what influenced my decision.

I visited several of their display homes to properly see the workmanship and quality I was impressed. I worked with their sales consultant Sachin, who was a pleasure dealing with, he was extremely professional, was never pushy, went out of his way to design the best house to suit my needs and wants and answered all my questions. I would happily work with Sachin again.

My contract administrator was Amanda who was efficient, constantly keeping me updated and introduced me to the Go Homes portal, which not a lot of builders have. It updates the process of the build, pre start benefits, pictures of the build and other supportive features.

Going into pre start I felt anxious but it turned out superb. Courtney and Angela
were extremely helpful and experienced in their job. They really made my life easier and were looking out for my best interests.

My construction consultant is Cassie who so far has been keeping me posted through my construction process and is doing a great job. I haven’t met my site supervisor yet Andrew but I’ve got a meeting schedule with him shortly. My site works were completed 26th July, Slab was confirmed 3rd August and now the bricklaying process is taking shape. The build so far is going great I haven’t had any issues and the team I’ve dealt with have been very professional.

I’m really looking forward to the completion of my house, everything is happening in a timely manner. I’ll keep everyone posted on the final results.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi CamD, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review! We could not be more thrilled to hear how impressed you are with our process so far. You must be so excited to see you... read more »

perth

First home buyer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

The story behind why we built with Go Homes!

I got referred by my parents who had built with our sales rep before, they were so happy with the finish product, I decided to contact our sales rep who works for GO HOMES.

I had never heard of the company when i first googled them, however when i did, I was so impressed by the home designs, price and inclusions.

I sat down with my mum and sales rep, and we all designed my home. I got a great package with all the inclusions at a great price, along with a fireplace! Shout out to Neil my sales rep, thank you so much for that amazing package. Neil then showed us through the display home, and showed us how big my home will be. Pointing out little things that i could change along the way, such as High ceilings. Go Homes have stuck within our budge, and it has been such a smooth process along the way. Loved every minute of it and looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Today I completed pre start, that was such a fun experience! They were very helpful showing us things we could change that would make the 'WOW Factor' in the home I am going to build.

Go Homes have gone above and beyond for me, and I am so impressed. So i referred my partner to Go Homes, and we are both using the same sales rep, settlement agency and broker.

Looking forward to the rest of the journey with Go Homes and living in my home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Amy, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review and for referring us to your partner! We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with GO Homes this far. Not... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Taking the stress out of building

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

From the second I met and sat down with Radin Jahromi and Uliana Sherbina, I was made to feel like part of the family. They took all the stress and hassle out of the sketching and quoting phase whilst pushing everything through exceptionally fast. They were professional and efficient and a pleasure to work with, and would recommend them to anyone looking to sign up with GO Homes.
Natalie Aggiss took over in the admin phase and I was skeptical about working with someone new after such a great experience initially but once again GO Homes delivers with its exceptionally efficient customer service and I had nothing but smooth sailing working with her and Tayla Hampson for Prestart. I was never kept waiting and my emails and calls were received and responded to with answers promptly.
Now I'm in the building phase and I can say that everything to date has blown my mind. By the time I received my phone call to say Construction had started, my slab had already been leveled. Everything is moving forward at such a quick rate I was concerned that corners would be cut. This is not the case. Being a tradesman myself, I have my eye on everything thats going on, and I can assure you that workmanship is currently at an exceptionally high standard.
I would recommend GO Homes for anyone looking to build in this price range!

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Mike, thank you for this amazing review. We are pleased to know that our team have provided you with great customer service from sales all the way to the construction phase. We thank you for cho... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

We are currently building our homes with GO homes and is very exciting to have a share on this review.

To be a first time home owner, it's not very easy for us to make every decisions. But we are so glad that we have signed up with GO homes. Angela and her team have been checking with me every step of the way, I can't find anything to complain about. Can't wait til it is finished.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Lester, Thank you for your review. We are proud to read that our team are helping you though every step.Thank you for recognizing Angela and her teams efforts. We appreciate your feed back and... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2016

EASY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

Purchased my property early 2016 and everything that was finished was done to great quality and the things that were minor fix ups were sorted really fast with minimal hassle and fuss. The team that managed this project were obviously great at what they do and was easy to see. I would recommend the team any day as their service is all round great.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi WAZ, thank you for this great 5 star review. We are very pleased to know that our team have been assisting you in a smooth building process. Thank you for selecting Go Homes as your home builder... read more »

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

We decided to build with Go Homes, as after much market research we found that Go Homes offered the best combination of quality and value for money.
We have been so impressed by the level of efficiency, dedication and professional service offered by the whole team.
They happily modified our floor plan, as per our request. They also efficiently dealt with and resolved an unforeseen issue which arose with the Shire - due to changes in legislation after we purchased the land - without us having to do a thing!
We have been involved and informed every step of the way, and Go Homes have always been helpful and prompt in responding to any questions we had.
We have a high level of confidence in this company and highly recommend them to anyone interested in a smooth and efficient building process!
Jason & Melanie Marais
Byford

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi Mel,

Thank you for this great review. We're excited to read that your experience with Go Homes has been positive. Thank you for choosing Go Homes as your builder. We wish you all the best in your new home.

Kind Regards,
The Go Homes Team

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Good Value for First Home Buyer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

We are building our first home with Go Homes and the process has been pretty smooth.

The package that are included by Go Homes is very good value with everything that we need so we won't need to pay extra to add things like Solar Hot Water or Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner.

We are also kept up to date every steps of the way by the Go Homes team.

I especially love that they have a portal which you can login to track the progress of your built and it will show you what are the steps which are yet to complete yet so you know the build process. They also upload pictures of the building site to the portal which is very helpful if you don't have time to go to the build site.

Comments
Go Homes Official

Hi James L, thank you for this amazing review. We're excited to read that your experience with Go Homes has been positive and that our portal has been helpful when tracking the progress of your bui... read more »

1 of 2 pages