Review rating:

Perfect service at Berwick store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I shop at my local Berwick store and I find them to be helpful and attentive to my needs. the product range is quite spectacular as you can find all type of niche brands that are not easy to find and the prices are fair. I will continue to shop here for a long time. Thank you providing a wonderful service

Dandruff shampoo

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I have been to knox Go Vita store. Lady recommended shampoo for dandruff and when I used its totally watery and gave me too much itchy scalp.

M

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Never shop at Go Vita no refunds

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

My wife purchased some vitamins for me from the Berwick Go Vita.
I did not need these vitamins, so I went to return these items for refund only 3 days after purchase.
The manager at the Berwick Go Vita refused giving me a refund, and only offered a store credit.
We do not live locally to this store and do not shop in that area, so the store credit was not a convenient option for me.
Also when I checked online prices against Go Vita's prices, the vitamins were 30-40% cheaper online.
If you want bad customer service and overpriced vitamins shop at the Berwick Go Vita.
Now I am stuck with these overpriced vitamins.

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Epping Vic store bad management and sevice

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Purchased black hair colour was told it will wash out to brown my natural colour and it didn’t. When I explained this to Staff member she refused to help me. Then her manager Harshe butted in and said no we won’t exchange. I asked nicely as I was given incorrect advice. She refused to change it. I just wanted brown. After spending lots of money on vitamins I won’t be back. She treated me poorly and I advised I will contact consumer of law. As the product is unopened and untouched. Bad service. Won’t be back.

Deceptive customer offer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Having now read several of the reviews of this company, some training in customer service would seem appropriate; including in relation to my experience.
I arrived at the Greenwood W.A. store yesterday (March 23, 2018) to find it closed for business and was given a printed notice about the closure by the woman packing up. Underlined and in all capitals the notice stated to 'register your members card to receive a 30% voucher and a free gift' at the Woodvale store. I went there and when they did not have the products in stock I wanted, the shop attendant kindly phoned the Currambine store who did and would honour the 30% voucher. On leaving the Currambine store and checking my docket, there was only a $6.60 discount on $89.75 worth of purchase. I questioned the woman who served me to be told the discount was only on a single item and was the lowest priced item. I pointed out this condition was not stated anywhere on the notice and was met with 'but it doesn't say the discount is on the total purchase either'. Pointing out that if it is only a single item this needs to be stated clearly and was again met with the same response. She also informed me she had given me the discount on the most expensive item as if this was supposed to placate me. This is very deceptive practice and I will never step inside a Go Vita shop again.

Expired Products, Racist Behaviour in Glen Waverley Store.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

I went to Go Vita Glen Waverley store on Saturday March 3, 2018 around 3pm and was very disappointed when I learned there were expired bottles on the shelves. When I pointed that out to [Name Removed], he was visibly very defensive and non-apologetic when he remarked, "You are really good in spotting expired products, aren't you!". But that sarcastic remark was pale in comparison to what he did next. He asked me to get out of the store. In his words, "Get out of my store!", which he uttered repeatedly when I initially questioned his whole approach to customers. He was probably too full of himself to apologise for the expired products sold in the store, and chose to show off his racist and patronising attitude towards an Asian customer.

I reported the incident to the Centre Management, and because it's weekend I only managed to speak to the Duty Manager who promised me that he would speak to [Name Removed] about this incident. Later that day I learnt through the corporate website that Go Vita is Australia’s largest health food co-op who is "committed to making a difference in our local communities with ethical, quality products and honest health advice."

Given my experience, the phrase "ethical, quality products and honest health advice" is no doubt the biggest understatement of the year for the Glen Waverley Store (of course, I am not referring to the overall Go VIta). Instead of "providing honest health and wellness advice" and treating customers in the local community with "care, respect and honesty", [Name Removed] has knowingly sold expired products in his store, (thereby targeting unassuming customers), and asked me to get out of the store (a racist, patronising behaviour that is not tolerable in this day and age).

Glen Waverley is an area with a large Asian community, and [Name Removed] racist and patronising behaviours are such a disgrace to other Glen shopping centre tenants and their customers. And totally un-Australian too! Left unchecked, his behaviours will damage the reputation of Go Vita Australia.

Brisbane

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 16 helpful votes

Wrong Product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I asked for a specific type of water bottle at the Myer Centre Brisbane store. It was wrong, so I took it back. Staff were basically dismissive and rude. They offered to sell me the correct product as well. but no refund or exchange. Way to look after your customers folks. Looked around, and found what I wanted elsewhere, better product, and cheaper! Note to self. Look online before visting GoVita.

Main beach

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Sick of being overcharged.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Have happily purchased from GoVita Southport for several years but they have moved premises and both times I have tried to purchase from their new shop I have been overcharged. First time I had to go all the way back to the store to question the cost and they refunded me. This time I was quoted a higher price than the shelf price on two products despite the fact that it was also meant to be a 21% discount day. I will NOT be going back. If I hadn't checked I would have been overcharged again!

• 3 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2016

Always love going into any of these stores, friendly staff and they always stock everything I'm looking for. I can't fault them.

Gold Coast

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers
  • 22 helpful votes
Private message

Good advice, service and better prices than a bigger chain I was using

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2014

There was a certain muesli I loved and was hard to find. I could buy it at this Mermaid Waters store cheaper than other health food stores. The manager would always try and get the stock I was after. I am certainly a good customer there and that is not just down to the prices, the service is friendly and knowledgeable. The store doesn't have fresh vegies but there is a good fruit and veg store nearby. I now make my own muesli with all the different tubs of goodies I can choose from.