Review rating:

GoFAX FANTASTIC business tool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

GoFAX provides an easy solution when moving away from standard PSTN lines into NBN. Their number porting process is easy to deal with and their phone or email support is excellent! Highly recommend using this over other Fax solutions when moving to NBN.

Go Fax is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Our company has recently started using GoFax, we needed to apply some urgent changes to the GoFax application on our machines as Nurses were not able to send or receive faxes. I had a very complicated problem that was not a simple fix and took a fair bit of troubleshooting to fix. I had Rob from the Online 24/7 support and he was absolutely fantastic. He stayed calm and patient and solved my problem as quickly as possible. Using a company with a good support team is absolutely critical nowadays. I would recommend Go Fax to anyone, it is super user friendly and really easy to use.

Very efficient service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Solved our fax issues now we have gone fully to NBN for data and phone. Impressed with service, online navigation tools, and how faxes can come straight into nominated inboxes. It's just as easy to send a fax. We do it straight from Outlook.

GoFAX just works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

GoFAX provides an easy solution when moving away from standard PSTN lines into NBN. Their number porting process is easy to deal with and their phone or email support is phenomenal! Highly recommend using this over other Fax solutions when moving to NBN.

Verified Customer

Fantastic support as always!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Been a user for a couple of years now and as always the GoFax team gave me great support and assistance.
Recommend them to anyone looking to use and email to fax service. Fantastic!

Verified Customer

Simple and Easy to switch to

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I had an efax from a service provider that was closing their business and had to move (port) the number across to another provider which I did to GoFax. They set me up with a temporary number, which was great, though not needed at that time. The number was ported across and all happened in about a week, excellent service and support so far, totally recommend these guys.
Cheers/John

Very good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I changed my phone system to a VOIP system and needed a new fax provider. Awful reviews for efax led me to look for an alternative. That's how I found GoFax. My number ported over today. I have spoke to and/or had email correspondence with their staff at least a dozen times due to how difficult Telstra made the experience. My experience with service at GoFax has been 100% positive so far. I am a very happy customer and will recommend them.

Great service, nothing was a problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Provided a great service, in a prompt and efficient manner and kept in touch throughout the process.
Great value for the few faxes that we still receive and they are in Australia!

outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

These guys provided a really simple way for me to get my fax online when I got frustrated with my fax machine and wanted to find alternative. Highly recommend it. You're actually speaking to real people in Australia too!

• 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Great Service, good interaction, easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

Nobody bothers with faxes anymore and when you come across an old draconian site that ONLY accepts faxes, this is a God-send.
You don't need to create a monthly account where you keep paying and paying. I bought 100 send credits for $15 which I can use at my leisure (every time I come across businesses that have not made it to the 21st century yet). Fantastic, no commitments, no need to cancel accounts and direct debits

what a lovely service! When I called, there was a real person on the other side who answered all my questions and helped me through a stuffup I made when signing up. Awesome!

This is what I expect in 2016 in terms of service, friendliness and a no-frills service that does what they say. Take note Telstra, you could learn heaps from these guys!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes