Verified Customer

Worse company ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Terrible not professional. Employees that came where rude, no respect for our house do not use this company or first class carpet cleaning it's the same guy.

• 1 question

Don't use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Had carpets cleaned today - no stains came out! Booked to have my carpets cleaned and pest control done. Did not complete the pest control!! Wanted payment before the job was done. Took off before the job was completed. Have not received an invoice.

Crapy company ever used.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Worst company to use .top of the range rippers.Do not waste your money.The owner is crap, not even answering the calls and not reply for the mail.
Crapy company ever used.

Private message

If only I could give a zero star rating - they should be called AAA thieves

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Booked carpet and pest control, was asked to leave the house because the pest control fumes were dangerous.

'Carpet cleaning'
They turned up and with a Woolworths carpet cleaner soaked our 12 month old carpets with warm water from our kitchen sink and left them water damaged and water soaked - Insurance assessor said they need to be replaced. They also spilt water on our timber floors and didn't clean up so this has caused them to be water damaged also. It was also clear where the areas were cleaned as sections of the carpet were dry and not cleaned. They also knocked over 2 items causing a dint in the wall and cracking of 1m of skirting.

'Pest Control'

The pest control was we paid them to complete it and they did nothing. Our cameras showed them looking at our mail and paperwork in our office and snooping around and that was it.

We have given the footage to the ACCC and also our insurance company to regain the cost from the damages and hopefully stop them ripping people off further.

We also had paint scraped off due to dragging the hoses and just minor damage from carelessness.

Trying to call them and get a refund and have had phone numbers blocked and been threatened.

AAA goodfellas more like AAA thieves.

Also watch out they trade under 3 companies that we can see.

Go somewhere else

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

So told the company we wanted pest control and flea treatment and carpet cleaning. Get an invoice that states only carpet cleaning and flea treatment. Then got told didn't do pest control. Guy on the phone was a rude piece of crap. Don't ever use this company.

Disgusting service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

Rude, late, terrible job.....A complete waste of money. Had my lounge, carpets and mattresses cleaned...terrible job. When they cleaned the lounge they scraped paint off my wall behind the lounge. Had an argument over the size of the lounge and had to pay extra. Would only accept cash so while I spend 15 minutes going to atm they had apparently cleaned 2 queen mattresses, a double mattress, carpets in 3 bedrooms a hall and a stair case...I don't think so. Was told I could not walk on the carpet for a few hours as it had to dry...it was soaking wet and took over 2 days to dry. The mattresses were soaked and could not sleep on them. There was also 2 dints in my walls in the hallway and a scratch on my tiles down stairs from their machinery. When I tried to call them back many times of course there was no answer. I should have taken them to small claims tribunal.
Please DO NOT use these people. You will be ripped off.

Private message

Worst company to deal with. ..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2016

So had a bond clean done by these guys.
It turned out it wasn't up to real estates standards. So i contacted them to get them to come back as they have a come back policy if not satisfied and i get a air full of abuse. Then my real estate agent contacted them all so to find them yelling and screaming down the phone all that needed doing was walls wiped and door tracks cleaned and carpets re done. Paid $600 for this and they never rectified it so i then had to pay the real estate for there cleaners.
So dont waste your money on AAA goodfellows.
There are a bunch of losers.........

Terrible !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

Just waisted my money ! Dont waist your time and money! Absolutely disaster no words for something like this .I just wanna cry for waisting my money for nothing

Private message

DON'T USE!! save your money and use someone else!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

Very very average cleaning job! Absolutely Terrible customer service skills! Charged us more money than we were quoted, showed up late and did a bad job. Wish i read the reviews before using them! Money would have been better spent on more reliable professional cleaners.
Trust me use someone else!!

Crap service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2016

We had a bond clean done with [name removed]. He did an ok job. We paid him in the morning and I thought all was good.
I received a call in the afternoon asking for more money as he decided the carpets were dirtier than he thought after inspecting them in the morning and accepting the money. I said no I couldn't afford to pay extra and he wasn't happy. Later he phoned me and told me how hard it was cleaning my house and he wanted extra money, again I said no as he has already quoted and accepted the money. Completely arrogant and lack of manners over the phone, trying to extort more money off me twice was unbelievable.
Yes they did an ok job cleaning but 100% wasn't worth the rude phone manner and attempts at taking more money. End result was the my rental agency didn’t accept the job. Would absolutely NOT recommend this company ever! Also, don’t think you can contact them afterwards, they will avoid you!!

Private message

Save yourself the stress and hassle, book someone else!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2016

Had a Bond Clean, incl. Carpets and Pest booked in with a 7am start and with keys to be handed back to the real estate agent by 5pm the following day.
At 8am I tried to call him and after several calls and messages, I was informed his car had broken down.
I trusted him and agreed that he could attend to the job the next morning. Cutting a long story short, he left me hanging on the day keys were to be back by 5pm and I was only saved by another cleaner who came to the rescue.
Life happens. Cars do break down.
Having said that, I have never experienced a lack of service or accountability like this.
Save yourself the stress and hassle and DO NOT engage this company.

Private message

Phone numbers disconnected and can't get an email back

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2016

Made an appointment with these guys and then about a day later called and requested to cancel the appointment (our RE is now arranging the clean for us). I politely asked for confirmation that the appointment had been cancelled. No answer. Emailed again the next day. No answer. Left a message on FB - no answer. Tried both the 1800 number AND mobile on the website, both disconnected. Am truly glad we decided to cancel the appointments after this level of service, can't even get an email back.

• 1 comment

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

Make sure you deal with a gentleman named Russell. He is an absolute life saver! I initially went through another guy who doesn't actually own the business and posing as this business and got completely screwed over. The real estate sent us a list of things that needed to be done. Russell quickly jumped in and saved the day and we got out bond back! Perfect service on Russell's behalf! Cannot recommend him enough!

Lost my bond

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2016

Paid 650 for a bond clean. Got a call (they were 4 hours late). Called me on the day I had to move out and told me the job was bigger than expected so extorted another 200 from me. Then did such a terrible job I procured another bond cleaner to finish the job. The stubbed cigarettes out on my drive way and switched of phones the closer I came to handing over keys. If I had my time over I would have gone with the real estate's perferred cleaner. Thought I was saving 100 bucks but cost me 1000. Also the owner had a massive fight in front of my kids with his sub contractors

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great service and job well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

The carpets came up beautifully i mean my carpets were black after they were done it came up nearly looking new great people and job well done.

Amazing service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2016

Couldn't be happier with the service. Great value for money. Highly recommended for all cleaning services. We had them do our bond clean and it was done perfectly.

Terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

So unreliable! Had the clean booked, over an hour after the schedualed time (and over 10 calls later) I finally recieved a text saying that he was unable to conduct the clean that day and could he re-schedual for the next day. He also said he would call me back later that day. I recieved no call. When I tried to contact him the next morning his phone was disconnected!

Superb job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2016

Thanks for amazing bond clean the manager was super impressed and has ask for your details to pass on more work. Thanks again Wayne Gold Coast.

Amazing Service, Timing and Pricing (Bond Clean)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2016

Russell and the team helped a great deal.
From the easily planned booking to clean completion, the process was smooth.

They even gave me additional information and assistance on processes otuside of what I had requested to help with my move.

Highly recommend.

What a Nightmare!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2016

I moved out of my home in January and had these guys do a "bond clean" was supposed to include pest control, carpet clean and full house clean, not only did was I called by the boss to tell me they had to reschedule my clean for day the day after I had booked it, the cleaners show up 3 hrs late on the day and left the house a complete mess.
I went to check up on the house the day after they were supposed to have done the bond clean, walked inside to spiderwebs and dust everywhere the flours hadn't even been swept, marks all over the walls the place stunk like cigarettes and they had muffled out cigarette butts on my patio tiles and left them there. The carpets looked like they had had a super quick run with a shotty vaccuum, but still dust in closets and behind doors.
The bathroom still had hair in the shower and soap marks on tiles.
Kitchen cupboards hadn't been wiped out, neither had the bathroom draws.
Then to top it all off when I called them to ask why they hadn't done the job, the guy tells me "it got late so we left and we're going to finish it tomorrow but now we have to do another clean on another house so we won't be able to get back for another 2 days" which would work out to be a day after I was suppose to hand the keys back to realestate. Called the main boss who assured me he would himself go to the house and make sure everything was done properly. So I left it with him. When I asked the realestate a few days later if the clean was done, they said it was still terrible and they had never been given the pest control certificate, but the new tenant had to move in so they didn't have time to get this cleaner back for a third time to fix the situation.
I never received any kind of apologie or refund of the $450 I had paid.
Was the most unprofessional service I have ever experienced. Would never reccomend this company and have no idea how this business is still running. And the fact that a post has been posted saying a under new owner is a total lie! Russell who is the owner now was also the owner back in December when I first got a quote. What a joke!

1 of 6 pages