Review rating:

Verified Customer

Massive Kudos to Go Run Solar Team!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

A big shout out to the team at Go Run Solar for getting the job done. They have just successfully installed a Fronius Primo Inverter and Longi Solar Panels in our new home at Harvest Rise in Greenbank. Jay was a real pro! He simply gave us genuine advice and answered all of our dumb questions without being condescending. There was a minor setback during the installation date as they brought the wrong set of solar panels. I thought they would have to reschedule but somehow they pulled it off. Dave took ownership of the situation and delivered the correct set of panels himself. He also helped me setup the app for the inverter. The installation team which was led by Paul were really awesome and friendly too. From the beginning they promised to provide a high standard of workmanship and I can honestly vouch for it. A huge thanks again to your team and more power. You guys are exceptionally amazing!

Go Run Solar - Magnificent customer service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

The Solar panel installation experience with Go Run Solar was Brilliant. I will highly recommend Jay and Dhaval for their exceptional knowledge and skills for job done within assign time frame. Very impressive with clean quality installation and clear satisfactory answers to all my queries. It's true value for money with their premium quality product and installation. Matchless quote offered with optimum product and customer service.

Best decision

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

Jay was very helpful and knowledgeable on the product. Really hands on and make sure customer is happy. The installer are also very professional and friendly. I am so happy in chosing them for my solar panels.

this was perfect solar system installation experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Jay provided a lot of information about the solar system. He was very friendly and provided very professional advice. Gorun provided me not only a very affordable system but also the installation team was very good. After installation servicing is also very good and relevant. I would recommend this to anyone.

A Competent Company to deal with .......

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

We are extremely pleased with the recent installation of Solar Roof Panels by Go Run Solar who completed the installation in a Safe and Efficient manner from start to finish . Their recommendations for selection of panels and inverter were very good and the system is working extremely well. Furthermore the company took care of all of the administrative work associated with securing the government assisted rebate , for the advancement of greener energy generation.
After getting quotes from four different companies , I felt I was getting best value for money, by choosing Go Run Solar.

Top Notch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I must say after several quotes with different products. I have made a choice of choosing GoRunSolar as my solar system provider. The consultant was friendly, professional and non-pushy. Since I had all the quotes I did online research about panels and inverters. I felt that all the information I have received is correct. I have then checked all the reviews and website and I was happy to proceed. The installation was smooth and professional and after sales service is better than expected Scot has helped us set up our Fronius Wifi monitoring. All documents and warranties and certificates received within a day after installation. The solar system itself is performing more than what's been told. I'm very happy and highly recommend GoRunSolar to anyone. Thank you very much

So easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Jay from gorun solar is so professional and knowledgeable on all solar enquiries.

The installation team were quick, clean and professional.

Everyone at gorun solar knows what they are doing. Highly recommended.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

A friend who’s happy with Go Run Solar recommended to us through their sales person Jay who’s very good in explaining to us everything that we need to know about solar system. After we signed in, it didn’t take long for the installation of the panels. Jay is very good in following up and calling us especially during installation. Very happy so far.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Highly Recommended Solar System Provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

There are many providers that came to us for product explanation however I found that only Go Run Solar is the one who knows exactly what the Solar System business is all about. Jay easily explained how solar system can benefit us and he provided us the best technical advise that other representatives are unable to do.

The panel and inverter that they have offered to us are the best in the industry and have guarantees of quick after sales service.

Also the Electrical Contractor who did the installation in our house did a very good job and completed it without non-compliance.

All in all, Go Run Solar is very professional in their job and will definitely understand their customer's need in terms of technical advise and after sales service.

I highly recommend Go Run Solar should a need for home solar system is needed. Their representative Jay is ready to help and will offer exceptional service to his customer like me. I am very satisfied and happy that my home solar system is provided by Go Run Solar through Jay.

venkatg751@gmail.com

• 2 helpful votes

Highly exceptional service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

After reviewed about couple of companies, we spoke with Jay at Go Run Solar. From the beginning, Jay maintained a high level professionalism. He was always very patient with our N number of questions. As we were new with placing the solar panels, we were getting many doubts and questions. Whenever we called Jay, he was always available in answering all of our questions.

Jay and David came to our house to assess the solar panel placing. David was helpful as same as Jay. David helped us in the technical side of the solar panels such as the Inverter, setting up the wifi solar energy reading in the phone, tablet etc..

I highly recommend to contact both Jay and David for the exceptional service. Also, the price was very nominal and comparatively cheaper for the high end system.

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Appreciate go run solar for installing Solar at my home.The team who came to fix the solar was efficient and did a great Job.
Also Jay explained everything clearly before the set up process.Overall, am happy with the team .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

would highly recommend gorun solar Michael and Dave have been great and the install team were fast and clean any question was answered and the product is top notch thanks guys

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

It was really easy process with go run solar. Great customer service. Jay was a wonderful guy to work with. Thank you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

The process was simple and easy. From the time of the initial quote to the end of the installation. Everything that was promised was delivered with no hassles or fuss. The staff and installers were great and a pleasure to deal with. The representative even came back to help set up the inverter monitoring.
Great product, Great Price and great service.
Couldnt recommend any higher

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Very Easy panel installed no problem with dealing
No issues at this stage
See in future
Thanks very much

Smart SolarEdge System

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Installation process is good & easy installers done a great job. Michael Nooney answered all our technical questions & recomended us with SolarEdge system as the roof space is limited.
Thanks to
Go Run Solar

Verified Customer

Excellent service and great company to deal with your solar needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Great service, very responsive to your query, easy and pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended solar company to those looking to install solar to their home. Solar was installed a week after signing the contract.
One happy customer.
Keep up the good work

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

We are very happy with service. all team members are very helpful.Jay is the best .he explained me each and every thing I asked related to solar system.even after the installation of panels if u have any question easy to talk with them.all the team members are very helpful.solar system is working perfectly.

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I found the service from Go Run Solar to be outstanding - from quote to installation. The team was knowledgeable, pleasant and very professional.

Go Run Solar - Simply the Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Excellent service with really good price for great product. Amazing team and prompt service to provide the best practical and economical advise. Very professional with installation process and were contactable at all times. The panels are great and the system is doing very good.

We are really happy with the whole process start to finish and Full marks to Go Run Solar. Strongly recommend them to anyone needing a solar system.

1 of 3 pages