Branch Name: Box Hill

Exceeded Expectations from Beginning to End.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

We recently chose Granite Transformations ( Box Hill) to install a new kitchen. From the first moment they called out to quote to the completed job we experienced only professionalism, thoroughness, amazing customer service and couldn’t be more happy with our experience from beginning to end. It exceeded our expectations. The attention to detail and the way they worked with us made the whole process easy. The team at Granite Transformations and their recommended tradies, were on time, polite and respectful as the work was being completed and left the work areas clean and tidy. The schedule we were given for the job was on time and the cost extremely reasonable. The owner ( George) went above and beyond. We are so happy with our completed new kitchen, I would not hesitate to recommend this company. It was absolutely extraordinary. Total install was 4 only days and could not have had a better experience.

Branch Name: Goulburn

Avoid

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Poor workmanship, had them back 3 time to make the job look half reasonable standard. Just discovered why our new rangehood they installed is not venting, they fixed the rangehood on wall and plugged it in to power but didn't install the venting. Guess they thought wont matter if we can't see it. Now we have to remove the whole rangehood install the venting and reinstall.
Overall far below average job.

Branch Name: Caringbah

Great new makeover

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Happy with the result
Kitchen looks great and the tradesman who came was very polite and happy - always ready to listen to any questions or queries we may have had.

Verified Customer Branch Name: Gold Coast

UPDATE Great Product. Terrible Customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Had bathroom vanity benchtops installed last week. Installers were pleasant and tidy. After the 24hr drying period I became aware that the front panel of the benchtop was preventing drawers and cupboards from opening. I contacted the franchisee who seemed barely bothered by it. Being a main bathroom, all of my bathroom/cosmetic/hair products are in this drawer which I can not open. I would have expected some form of apology and effort to resolve the problem as soon as possible, instead I was told they would talk to the installer the following week to see when/maybe he could attend. I have tried telephoning the showroom numerous times with no answer (been told phones are having a problem), tried mobile numbers, left messages and no response. I even contacted Head Office (whose phone number listed on the website is incorrect) and was told it was up to the franchisee. They did today have the audacity to request payment which will not be forthcoming until the work is completed to an acceptable standard ie. ability to open drawers/cupboards. My concern is how they are going to fix it, grinding it back will likely a) cause damage to the existing cupborad frame and b) not leave a clean straight edge; removing the benchtop, if even possible will more than likely damage the cabinet.I am very disappointed and my original excitement of the look of the benchtops has worn off following this complete lack of responsibility and customer care. I am sure the showroom workers have access to their toiletries albeit they seem to think it is not a problem for me.
UPDATE: Installers returned and fixed the problem by adjusting the drawer/ cupboard hinges. Now I can enjoy my new bench tops.

• 1 review
  • 2 answers

Wonderful new kitchen renovation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

From the very first time that your company representatives called in to give me a quote, I knew that my kitchen would be great.

I had a total of four companies give me quotes. One didn’t even send a quote and didn’t follow up either. Another said he doesn’t usually do doors and panels (was a little worried about that), and another only had his ideas. Granite Transformation came up with some good ideas and were very helpful. The price was in my budget, and I felt very comfortable with the trades people that I had met up to this point.

I also visited your office to enquire about bins and finishes and there to everyone was very helpful.

After a hiccup up with the installation date, beyond your control and a delivery problem, the two installers did a wonderful job on my kitchen, arriving on time, cleaning up each day. They were very obliging and added a shelve in one of the cupboards.

The plumber and the electrician also left the site tidy as well.

I would not have any hesitation in recommending Granite Transformation for kitchen renovation

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Branch Name: Caringbah

Really happy with our new benchtop and doors

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

We decided to use Granite Transformations to overhaul our tired flat pack kitchen benchtop and cupboard doors (with two small kids we didn’t have the time to do a full kitchen reno).

Everyone we dealt with from the initial quote, to check measure, to install was extremely professional and I was impressed with how much they knew about kitchens. A tip would be to spend a bit of time in the showroom looking at doors. We rushed through this process with our kids and having now seen how good the end result is, I now wish I’d spent a bit of time browsing through all of the options available.

The final result looks fantastic, our kitchen looks amazing, great quality and is a dream to cook in.

Excelled our expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Everyone wants good personalised service and this is what we received. From the time of the quote to the finished job. Good communication excellent workmanship. All materials and old appliances removed and the Kitchen returned to us tidy. We were appreciative of the help from Liz when the project was just a thought bubble and being researched and a special thanks to Ben our installer excellent workmanship and not one hassle.

Verified Customer Branch Name: North Rocks

Our new bench top installed by North Rocks has made an amazing improvement to our kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Everyone from the person who quoted to their installer, electrician and plumber was prompt, efficient, helpful and courteous as were the office staff. A very pleasing result.

Branch Name: North Rocks NSW

Excellent service and workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Complete kitchen makeover replaced doors and panelling and the measuring was excellent and the installation perfect. Very professional and helpful service by all involved. This is the second time I have used this service, the first being having my benchtops replaced 11 years ago and the benchtop is still in perfect condition. I would recommend the North Rocks branch to everyone.

Branch Name: Penrith

I don't want to sound like I'm gushing but.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I'm overwhelmed by the quality of the customer service I received from Nepean branch. It was exceptional. From my first point of contact with Liz and then Lisa, John who was incredibly helpful when he gave me the quote and then Brett who installed my new bench top. Finally thanks to Trent who visited 15 minutes after my distress call, to rectify the error I had made with the cut out for my new stovetop. I love my product and I love that no one tried to "up sell" me. As soon as I save up the money, I'm going to get them to replace the cabinet doors. I'm really looking forward to dealing with the team again.

Branch Name: North Rocks Nsw

My new kitchen has exceeded all my expectations. Cannot fault a thing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

The team at Granite Transformations North Rocks were professional, punctual, and experienced. We had a complete new kitchen installed Aug 18 and I love it. The craftmanship is exceptional and every minor detail perfectly executed. Jeff was extremely helpful and attentive to all our design requests. Every tradesman that attended our home were punctual and really great guys who took pride in their work. We are very happy and loving our kitchen so much. Thankyou Jeff and your team.

Great Job - A happy & satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

I had my bench tops covered with engineered stone by Granite Transformations, North Rocks. They were punctual, polite and did an excellent job. I would not hesitate to recommend this particular branch for their excellent workmanship and care.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

This is the second time we have utilised the services of of GT North Rocks and on both occasions experienced exemplary workmanship and customer service .Could not be faulted and highly recommended especially Renae and Luke.

Branch Name: Box Hill Melbourne

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE- UNPROFESSIONAL AND POOR WORKMANSHIP

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

We have had an extremely disappointing experience with this company.
Many mistakes were made (too many to mention), which when communicated to the owner, became defensive and arrogant. When the worker came out to fix, they "patched up" the mistakes but still did not fix properly.
We have been presented with a very poor kitchen which has cost us over $20,000! Cupboards with wide gaps, uneven benches, drill holes in our cupboards which they tried to cover up by white stickers! They used offcuts on the stone benchtops with many joins which was not explained to us in the initial consultation. Our family has not been able to use the kitchen for over 3 months now due to the defects. We have taken this matter further due to this company's incompetence and poor workmanship.
Buyers beware - save yourself a lot of stress and do not use this company.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Branch Name: Box Hill

Granite Transformations (Box Hill)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I have had two separate jobs done by GT. A kitchen bench top, and later a bathroom bench top.
Both jobs they can quickly to quote, submitted reasonable quotes and then later did fantastic jobs.
One bench was more than 3.6m long, and no granite supplier was able to do and installation without a join. GT did the job and the join is almost invisible. (So perfect)
Highly recommended

Branch Name: Carringbah - Granite Transformations

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Due to incorrect measurements taken by the Granite Transformations team at Caringbah my kitchen was left incomplete and missing panels for a whole week. I had to keep chasing up the staff at Caringbah and the warehouse in order to get new panels cut and installed one week after the expected completion date. I had to endure an incomplete kitchen with a toddler running around getting into all the cupboards. I also incurred extra costs of putting my toddler into childcare while the job was being completed. Very disappointed with Granite Transformations.

Branch Name: Gold Coast

AWESOME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Gold Coast were excellent. Would recommend in a heartbeat!!! Andie and Tony were extremely professional and they transformed my tired kitchen to new. Products are amazing..

Branch Name: Coffs Harbour

Great Kitchen Bad After Sale Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Granite Transformation staff couldn’t do enough for us. They helped us design our kitchen which I’m pleased with to a certain degree... But their after sales service is very unacceptable, we had paint chipped of the wall when they were removing and installing the kitchen which was never repaired, we had skirting board missing which was not replaced and I have asked them several times if they could do something about covering the bottom of my oven legs up but to no avail..
Very disappointed in after sales service!!!

Cootharaba

Private message

Branch Name: Coolum Queensland.

Extremely Bad Workmanship, Terrible Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

We spent over $10,000 with this company. When they finished we realised they had left over 20 large screws under the benches, tiles in the bathroom had been knocked and come off the wall, our new dishwasher had been sanded with the electric sander, and there was a large join in the splash back where 2 pieces of splash back were just pushed together, it should have been one sheet only. When we approached them he stated that that is how they do there splash backs, and he wouldn't replace it with one full piece so there is no join. Even though they could have done it in one full piece. Head office in Sydney told us they wouldn't help and to go to Department of Fair Trading. We now have to pay someone else to put a new splash back in, fix the tiles, and are unsure how to fix the new dishwasher. We are not impressed with the owner of the Coolum Branch of Granite Transformation Or Sydneys lack of assistance.

Verified Customer Branch Name: North Rocks

Unbelievable excellent customer friendly service and consideration - would use them again in a momen

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Development of the design was extraordinarily helpful and focused on our needs. Project commenced on the day advised to us and proceeded at full speed. Tradesmen were first class and all were conscious of making sure we were happy. After sales service incredible with adjustments made when requested and materials that were not first class replaced immediately on request. Staff at all times were courteous and friendly. The experience of a full kitchen replacement made easy through the efforts of all concerned. Probably the ultimate testimony was that in discussions with the staff and tradesmen it turned out that all had been working with the owner for many years.

1 of 6 pages

I have not seen good reviews for Caringbah branch yet. Before I press go on this, any recommendations or otherwise on GT Caringbah? Thanks.

Valery asked on Nov 21, 2018

Answer this

We personally found them to be very professional and helpful in comparison to some other tradies we’ve used in the past. There were obviously a few things along the way but nothing that couldn’t get sorted out. My tips:
- Check everything during the quote (eg decide where your drawers are going to go, how big etc). Also you deal with a few different people along the way - the person giving the quote, someone doing the check measure, plus the installer - so you have to keep track of everything meaning you might have to relay the info a couple times!
- We actually bought our own handles somewhere else and used those instead. They also have a catalogue that you can look through that has all of the options which is worth looking at.
- Finally we did have an issue with our sink but they came around and fixed it straight away, no problem. Hope that helps!

My review was for Gtanite Transformation North Rocks which I was very happy with

Thanks so much. This is really helpful! I appreciate your taking the time to comment.

Has anybody got a review for the Cairns franchise?

Zara H asked on Nov 02, 2018

Sorry my review is for the North Rocks franchise

My review was for the North Rocks franchise The actual product would not vary in quality but can't help you with the quality of the installers for Cains

I have read a lot of the reviews that focus on the installation and professional service. i would like an opinion on the actual product. any issues? please and thank you.

Paula A asked on Aug 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi Paula. We have now utilised Granite Transformations North Rocks twice and on both occasions their advice , product and workmanship could not faulted.
Claude Z

I have only had my benchtops covered with the engineered stone in May this year. So far I am very pleased with the product and workmanship. It looks marvellous and so easy to keep clean.

See all 8 questions about Granite Transformations