Granvue Homes is currently offering its customers a $50 Freedom Voucher for all customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

A Great Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

This was our first time building a new home rather than buying an existing one and we are so glad we chose Granvue Homes for the build. From our initial contact, right through to completion, we have been very pleased with their professionalism and courtesy. Of course, as with any home construction, there were a few issues along the way but each of these was handled pro-actively and in a timely manner. The end result being what we believe to be a high-quality product.

In particular, we were very impressed with how well Jiyan, our Building Coordinator, kept us so closely informed as to the progress of the build with weekly construction updates. Her willingness to promptly and professionally respond to any questions we might have raised, along with her engaging personality and reassuring tone, served to further enhance our feelings of confidence in the company and their processes.

Likewise, Gary our Site Supervisor was always happy to answer any of our questions at any time. His overall willingness to engage with us (and his endless patience!) was very much appreciated. His attention to detail during the build, and desire to deliver us a quality product, were clearly high on the list of his priorities.

Overall, we are delighted with our new Granvue home. The originality they bring to their floorplans, and their wide list of high-end inclusions, have certainly enhanced our feeling that we haven’t bought an ‘off the rack’ house. Rather, the look and feel of the Granvue finished product seems more like we have a bespoke design.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Greg, Thank you for such a great review. We are so pleased to hear how much you love your new Granvue Home and that you received great customer service from start to finish. Having a supportive ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Great Quality and i am very satisfied with the communication. Granvue homes made it so simple going through all the steps of building and took all the pressure off. I am extremely happy with the quality of the home and our customer service manager Diana updated me at every point. I will definitely recommend it to my family and friends going forward.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Matt, We love your review – Thank you! It is great to hear that you have had a five star experience with the Granvue Team and that our team has provided you with an exceptional level of customer... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

So glad we have chose Granvue Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Our niece husband work for Granvue Homes. We are from China, dont know anything build a home. Derek find us land and recommend us a floor plan. We have changed plan to put an enclose kitchen in home. He helped us every bit on what to add and what not to add. He also helped us to organize work to do after handover.
Office staff very helpful and fast, Diana is our customer service manager. Update us all the time and the house started around March and Completed end Of July. Move in by mid Aug. The house is in very good condition and 3 months maintenance did not have many things to fix. My 12 yr old son is very happy he moved to Melbourne and living in a big and comfortable home. Thank you again Granvue Homes for our new home and new life in Melbourne.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi MBao, Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 STAR experience building a Granvue Home! We are proud to know our teams have provided an outstanding service from the very beginning right to... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

So Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Being from a retail sales back ground, I can honestly says this first home build was so easy. From day 1 at the display home the salesman Derek didn't muck around. Every question ( And there were a lot of them ) both my Fiance and I had was answered straight away or a time was given when they would have answer for us. Derek stayed back after hours just so we could arrange an appointment to be shown the house, From that moment we knew we were going to build with Granvue. Diana in head office was no exception to this, Giving both me and my Fiance updates at every point and more, Walking us around every part of the house and explaining the differences of the products we could choose from. The contract signing was very easy and stress free, Along with the PCV's ( All 12 of them ). We could not have be happier with the service we have received from Granvue Homes and would highly recommend them to any one looking to build their new family home.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Joshua, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. It's so great to hear that the customer service and support that you received was amazing. Having a supportive team to share ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

**********We Need More Builder Like Granvue*********

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

This is my second home, 1st build by JG king and my experience was good with them but after building home with Granvue, I can assure to anyone 100% excellence of their work. They build my home exactly in time and under my conditions without giving me any kind of stress. Really impressed with their team work and dedication. Both Diana and Gary are excellent in customer care.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

We love your review Narendra! Thank you! Our team work really hard to ensure that all of our customers have a great experience when choosing to build with us and it’s great to see that you have ex... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Recomanded and the cheapest. very fast and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Was very easy and honest cost.
No hidden cost.
Will beat any price in the market.
Derek who was the sales person very friendly and easy to deal with. honest from the start to the end.
Variation was also honest and many options for cheap options.
The BUILDING COORDINATOR DIANA was also friendly and very helpful.

Recommended to all who want to build their home.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Alb, Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 STAR experience building a Granvue Home! We are proud to know our teams have provided an outstanding service from the very beginning right to ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Stress free build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

At first when my partner and myself were researching a builder for our new home we thought Granvue Homes would exceed our budget. Needless to say this was not the case, as what they include as their standards is more than other builders. The entire building process was stress free from contract signing to progress inspections. We were kept informed throughout the entire process and the workmanship is far superior that other builders competing in the same space. The site supervisors Steve & Gary were absolute gentlemen who take pride in their jobs and the in the quality workmanship of their contractors. Granvue Homes is a great company to deal whom we recommend anyone to consider if they are in the market of building a new home.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Sumi, Thank you again for your lovely comments especially in regards to your Site supervisors. Having a supportive team to share in the journey with you makes all the difference when building y... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2014

Granvue home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Granvue home is a excellent service. When I choose granvue home every one said they are new in market don't go with them because new builder are not reliable they left you in middle but I trust them and today I have more then 3 years to build my home and I never face a single problem in my home .everything is perfect and they gave me a lot upgrade without any extra charge. If anyone want to go with granvue home go without any hesitation they are fantastic builder.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Ash, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and the time you have taken to write this review after being in your home for three years. How wonderful it is to hear of your ... read more »

Granvue Homes review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

The workmanship was of the best quality, we are very happy with the finishes our independent inspection showed very little that needed to be fixed.
Management at the start was hit and miss, information was all over the place, however halfway through the build I called a meeting with Granvue Homes after that things changed for the better, from that time on the information got a lot better, customer service & support was ok, at the start Granvue Home changed staff so we were handed around a bit, making it hard to establish a working relationship.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi cafcab, Thank you for your honest review. It is always so fantastic to hear from our clients who have progressed through each part of the process and can provide a summary of their overall expe... read more »

Outstanding Quality Build House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Recently built a single storey house with Granvue Homes. We were told by our independent inspector the house quality was impressively good given he had inspected so many different house across so many different builders.
Very responsive with all sorts queries and nice design and material with a very reasonable price.
Also nice to deal with. We found they are very communicable and also ready to assist anytime.
We would recommend them to our friend for building their homes.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Jayla, We love your review – Thank you! It is great to hear that you have had a five star experience with the Granvue Team and that our team has provided you with an exceptional level of custome... read more »

Quality Build with no hassles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Most easiest builders to deal with.
Workmanship is brilliant, amazing design and great quality.
Great friendly staff that kept me informed with all the process. There was no hiccups or issues from start of project to finish.
I have only good things to say about Granvue Homes and if I have to build again, I will only use Granvue Homes.
I have spoken to my friends and family about the excellent work Granvue Homes have done with exceptional service and design.
I would highly recommend to build with Granvue Homes.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Sumi, Thank you for such a great review. We are so pleased to hear how much you love your new Granvue Home and that you received great customer service from start to finish. We do pride ourselve... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Review on my house with granvue home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

What smooth experience with granvue home, it been 3 months since I moved into my new home and house looks amazing that how I imagined it to look like and I love everything about it.. I have just,have small issues with fly screen slide door coming off, glue on basin and bit of issue with painting but overall my house is looking amazing. I did 3 months report hopefully they will be fixed.. soon
And not to forget they customer service is great they always get back to you when you call them regards to any problems.
I will encourage anyone who wants to build with granvue home to build with them. I'm very happy that I made that decision to build with them.
I will keep you updated once they fix they items that needs fixing!!! :):)

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Nicelady, Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are pleased to hear how much you love your brand new home. It is great to hear how helpful our team were and that you received a high level of... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Pre build review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Cost - Granvue averages 7k to 8.5k per square.
Most large volume builders are averaging 8.5 to 10k. 5/5

Customer relationship - friendly, speak reality, don't pretend and will work with you and your budget. They will try their very best to find a house to suit whatever your need and will modify up to you requirements. Response to questions is awesome and I have had some silly ones. 5/5

Standard Inclusions - flooring, stone benchtops, storage, ceiling heights, led downlights the list is impressive - excellent 5/5

Design/finishes - their display homes are understatedly sophisticated (typically) they are great at open plan living. They seem to do the extra mile to create high quality work. I'm confident our home will be the same.

Tender: 3-4 pages of modifications and they never said no until I accidentally encroached neighbours boundary. 5/5

Colour selection: They let you run free and pull you back when you're out of control. Aesthetically pleasing choices don't break the bank. You present your theme they work with you or if you're lost they'll show you on trend design 5/5. Oh and spend a whole day doing it.

Granvue seem not interested in churning out the most houses possible rather maintaining quality of what they produce. I await our house build to commence but being completely new to building I'm pleasantly surprised so far.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Thank you for your detailed review LNP, We are pleased to hear that you are progressing nicely through the process. Sounds as though our team have provided regular updates along the way and guidanc... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Great build

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Third time I have built in 10yrs and by far the easiest. Sales consultant was fantastic, amending the plans with ease, as was my building consultant, every query was answered almost immediately.
The build is excellent with only a few minor painting issues which hopefully will be attended to at my 60Day maintenance. Brick work and mortar outside are the best I have ever had done.
Site supervisor was very flexible with walkthroughs etc. as I lived two hours away so needed specific times to visit.
I build a turnkey home with plenty of great inclusions and upgrades were not a problem.
Overall very happy with the build with only one problem being the overhead kitchen cabinets are very small, something I should have been measuring myself off the plans and amending.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Linda. We are so thrilled to hear that you have received fantastic customer service throughout the process. It is always so fantastic to hear from our... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2016

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

The house has been built very solid with little to no movement in the past 9 months.
Great selection of upgrades and standard options were of a higher grade than other builders I had looked at previously.
Little changes suggested were great ideas such as shower tap opposite the shower head so it can be easily reached without going fully into the shower.
Communication during the build was great and any questions I had were quickly followed up and fixed with no problem.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Sarah, We love your review – Thank you! It is great to hear that you have had a five star experience with the Granvue Team and that our team has responded to all your enquiries in a timely manne... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Don't waste your time!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2017

So..... we decided to discuss building a house with Granvue after seeing a $30K discount offer at their Merrifield Site. The Sales Consultant was excellent and he added in fair and reasonable allowances based on his experience and what was happening in the estate. So after going back and forth a couple of times we signed off, paid $1000 and agreed to go to Stage 2.

Unfortunately, its was from this point onwards that it all went down hill. At our first tender appointment the price had gone up by $35K including the allowances the sales consultant had provided for. We had questioned the site costs which included 1.1 metres of excavation although the site plans only showed a 0.3 metre excavation requirement. I asked to speak to someone further on this and was put onto the sales manager. The sales manager agreed with my feedback and questioned Granvue's business manager. Later that day I had a call from the business manager and when I challenged his view it was clear that he had no idea of what he was talking about. There was also items I had been charged incorrectly for or issues in the drawings.

Unfortunately for Granvue I have been around construction all my life so they couldn't nonsense to me. I was now dealing with the sales manager and after 5 months of waiting for a more realistic price and going back and forth with the tender/drawing issues I was told to either accept the tender as is or forfeit my $1000 deposit.

So, we decided to forfeit the deposit and after nearly 6 months of wasting time we will go with another builder.

I could go on forever, but with my experience as a project manager, I could see the internal issues and errors would lead to an undesirable outcome. Given other people's reviews, I am glad we didn't pay a cent more.

What we recently found out was that the sales manager has since resigned as he was losing a majority of his deals because of the large price difference between the sales and tender process.

We have spoken to other builders and can clearly see the difference so please take extra care doing your research and I would recommend that you don't bother with Granvue.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2016

First Building Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

Our build was completed in May 2016.

Our initial contact with the sales team was excellent and very informative in comparison to other companies. We were disappointed that a discount offered by the sales team was not honored by management when the contracts were signed, however the journey following this point was smooth and pain free.

Communication with the building coordinator was excellent and each stage was completed in a timely manner. The site supervisor was also flexible with our schedule when arranging walk through s.

So far all issues with the build have been addressed and rectified accordingly.

We are happy with our experience and would recommend others to consider Granvue Homes

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Thank you so much for your review Tristan, we really appreciate the time you have taken to provide feedback on our services. It is so fantastic to hear from our clients who have travelled through e... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2015

Great home. Average after sales service.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2016

The home is very well built. Full credit to our building supervisor. But the office staff were difficult to deal with and after the house was settled they made things difficult to resolve. We found concrete spilled on our driveway before settlement and they they tried to blame it on other parties and claim that it was not their responsibility. Very disappointing....

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Dealer81, Thank you for your honest review. We are pleased to hear that our quality workmanship and products are of high standard and we were able to deliver a quality built home you are proud o... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Double Story Build - Great Job - Some Minor Fixes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2016

Have just moved into our custom built double story home, everything seems to be in order. There are some minor issues with paint marks, some cracks in cornices and certain walls which have been patched up but not painted over properly but I have been told these will be rectified at/before the 3-month maintenance period which is great. The customer service team are very responsive and normally get back to me with a reply within the day. Overall we are pleased with the house and look forward to getting the minor issues cleaned up at the 3-month maintenance mark. There were no hidden costs which is something you don't often hear with newly built homes.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi jchng83, Thank you for such a great review.It is great to hear how helpful and professional our team were and that you received such a high level of customer service. Our team work really hard t... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2016

Some Maintenance Issues

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2016

- The sales person [name removed] was really easy to deal with, when we were purchasing the property and made everything pretty simple. He even help us find a good block of land to build our investment property on.
- The inclusion within the property was really good compared to all the other builders, in a reasonable price range as well.
- Making appointments with Granvue was extremely hard to do, as they only work mon-fri 9-5pm so was hard to get time off work, to work around these time-frames, this is most likely why they are competitive on there price as they cut down on Saturday wages and over-time.
- The built took about 7 months for a 20 square home which seemed a little excessive. We had a change over of supervisors within this time as well, the second supervisor was heaps better then the first.
- The were numerous major maintenance issues with the plumbing when our tenants moved in, I received a call from the real estate agent who told me that there was drainage issues, water pressure issues & leaking pipes. I called the Builder straight away and no one wanted to speak to me, I left message for the maintenance lady to call me back & was asked to email the issues. I waited 5 hours received numerous calls again from the real estate about these major issues, called the builder back to express my concerns. I was told no one had read my email, etc. it was 4:30pm when the maintenance lady called the plumber and they had shut for the day, she seemed to not know how to deal with the situation. In the end they got someone out the next day, however there was more plumbing maintenance issues that came up after that incident. They might want to look into the plumbing contractors they use cause it also looked like our hand over was delayed due to in correct drainage.
- Customer service consultants are always helpful and willing to find solutions.
- If it wasn't for the maintenance issues i would give them 4 stars.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your honest review. It’s great to hear the service provided by our Sales Consultant along with our Customer Service team stood out for you. We’re disappointed to read o... read more »

1 of 2 pages

Has anyone built with Emerald 29? I just could picture it out what its look and feel like cause they dont have display house at this stage. Thanks

Kiko Martin asked on Oct 03, 2017

Answer this

I'm building my home with them now my advise is don't not build with time there a joke

Can you please elaborate. Thanks

i

I am about to commit to Granvue to build my first home. However, I have just heard a rumour that this company is facing financial problem and its internal management has many issues. I'm worried that it might go bankcrupt just like some small builders. Anybody can advise?

Frank L asked on Jun 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Frank, I really don't know about their financial status. However whenever entering into a house build it's covered by insurances. My knowledge about Granvue where I'm building is that they have about 8 houses being built concurrently. They have display homes in nearly all major developments in the north and west.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your question.
Granvue Homes has been building homes for our clients since 2007 and has been growing steadily since this time to where our business is today.

We currently have 7 display locations and 14 display homes throughout the Western and Northern regions with a further 2 display locations opening prior to the end of 2017 with construction commencing in July.
Granvue Homes has built a very well established and experienced Management team that has taken the business to the next level and will continue to do so as the business keeps growing.
There are no financial problems and there is no internal Management issues at Granvue Homes.

If you would like to PM us at tellus@granvuehomes.com.au with your contact details we can have our General Manager call you to discuss any concerns you may have in further detail.

King Regards
The Granvue Team

Hi Frank. Coincidentally I heard something similar from a contractor. But rumours are rumours, It is best to find out the background of a builder before making a decision. There are some builders out there who try to stay competitive by offering low price but in the end getting themselves into financial problem. A builder does not go backrupt overnight. Oftentimes it is the result of the accumulation of internal problems over a period of time. But when it does happen, it is always too late for us to back down. Just do you homework and be cautious.

Hi, I'm new to this, we have a limited budget, we are planning to build in Melton west. could anyone recommend a good builder in Melton area? Cheers

Jac asked on Mar 25, 2017

Hi Jac,
We are a New Home Builder with home designs and inclusions that suit any budget.
Find out more about us on our website: http://www.granvuehomes.com.au/why-granvue/standard-inclusions/

Hope to see you soon.
- Granvue Homes Team

Do not build with them

Hi Travis. I am considering Granvue at the moment. Could you explain why you advise not to build with them. Please PM me if you do not want to make it public.

See all 5 questions about Granvue Homes