Granvue Homes is currently offering its customers a $100 Coles Myer Voucher or Bunnings Voucher for all customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Builder with quality and excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Last year I started looking to build a new house and I visited Granvue Homes in Point Cook and after reading good reviews I decided to go with Granvue Homes. The standard inclusions were great so as the special promotion. The whole process from the time I dealt with the Sales Consultant, to the tender appointment, colour selection was so easy and smooth. They gave me new ideas and very flexible with making structural changes. I received weekly updates from administration area. Building supervisor was excellent and he did a great job. Recently I have moved to a beautiful and good quality home. Good value for the money and beautiful designer homes. I would highly recommend Granvue Homes.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Great builder in town

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

We were very happy with the workmanship and build quality that was provided by Granvue Homes. The process from choosing the design until finishing the whole building process were very smooth. Building inspector was very helpful and customer services were responsive. They were willing to listen to our request and attempting to fulfill them in anyway they could. The completion date was fulfilled as promised. we high recommend Granvue Homes.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Thank you for your 5 star review Riady! Our team work really hard to ensure that all of our customers have a great experience when choosing to build with us and it’s great to see that you have expe... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Good build with value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

We recently finished our build with Granvue Homes. We were overall reasonably happy with the end product. Our build was going reasonably smooth until we had another supervisor replace our previous one which did put us behind about 2 months. The customer service is good however the administration staff need to become more involved with visiting the building sites and actually no what is going on. The standard inclusions in granvue homes is very good and make sure you look out for there special promotions as they give you a lot of value for money. I would recommend granvue homes to my friends and family.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

The best builder in the Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

We recently built a house with Granvue Homes in Point Cook and it was one of the best experiences I ever had. The building coordinator is very responsive and responsible. The building supervisor is very patient with my questions and explains everything in detail.
We were very pleased with the house design, the building consultant very patiently helped and advise us to choose color and materials.
The quality and construction time is also top in its industry. We could not find any defects after the handover and construction time is on time without any hiccups.
Building a new house is a complicated and sometimes frustrating process but I want to thank you, Granvue Homes, gave me such smooth experience.
Highly recommend to anyone want to build a new house.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Ning, Congratulations on building your home with Granvue. Thank you for acknowledging the efforts of the staff who assisted you throughout an amazing building journey. We appreciate the recomme... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Perfect builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

The quality of the building was beyond our imagination. The supervisor, sales person, business manager and other office staff were all great. A month in the house and no regrets. They listen and attend to issue with urgency. Was kept informed through out the build. No regrets!!!. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful and family oriented home. I would encourage anyone to go with them

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Nobby. We are so thrilled to hear that you have received fantastic customer service throughout the process. Best of luck with your beautiful new home a... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Good Inclusions!! Good People !! Customer Service to its best!!! - Pre Build Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

This feedback is about my pre build experience with Granvue homes. The house design that we have chosen is the Larimar. So far I am happy with the pre build experience. The inclusions provided are decent even at base designs so you eventually save in the lack of upgrades needed to reach an acceptable house build. Discounts and promos were also offered voluntarily by the sales person and this gave us confidence that customer service came before the price tag.
Sales Rep (Upper point Cook Display) (SI): has been by far the best sales rep I have dealt with, When it comes to building. His product knowledge, experience is known and felt by the way he dealt with my wife and me. He was always accommodating, flexible and extremely patient. What I really appreciate about him was that unlike other Sales rep wherein once you have paid your initial deposit you are just another number added to their sales target, but he is different. He has ALWAYS acknowledged our presence even though I walk in without an appointment or just had a brief question to ask/clarify. You can be assured of a call back, if he misses your phone call but that is unlikely. If he is unaware of any questions, he would seek time to get it clarified and get back to you with a concrete answer. He is a man of his word and I can guarantee that through my amazing experience that I had with him. There is no pretence when it comes to him. Great guy to deal with and will highly recommend him to anyone considering building with Granvue. Customer Service to its peak! Five stars!!!!!

Building Coordinator (LG): Optimum Customer Service. LG is very effective and efficient at coordinating all my requirements. She is always proactive in providing updates if anything was required or if anything has been actioned/approved. I would better describe LG for being extremely patient, professional and understanding. She is highly responsive and prompt with her emails. If I had any concerns or needed clarification, she is very quick to respond and resolve. She is always happy to provide me with any information that I have requested and would go that extra mile to do so. My interactions so far with LG are to a minimum but the little that I had via emails has been excellent. Five Stars!!!!!

Tender Appointment: Dissatisfied. I feel a lot could be done but it wasn’t. To start with, 1. The presenter walks in 45 mins late, casually apologises and continues with the meeting. We were told at the reception that the tender presenter is running behind by 10 mins but the wait was longer than 10 mins and no one to provide an update as to what was going on 2.The difference in pricing between what was quoted at the sales stage compared to what was the final amount at tender was $9,127.00. I understand that certain costs can increase and were justified due to unforseen reasons, but when questioned to understand why few costing's were different from the sales quote, we were told “Ask the sales consultant, I don’t know why it is different". That caused me to think whether other departments in Granvue work differently. I would expect anyone in this case to go back and check with their colleagues or manager and revert with a “professional” answer rather than refer us back to the sales consultant. 3.When we made a mention that the process is too rigid when it came to deciding whether we wanted floor boards or not as we had to make a decision on the same day before the colour selection appointment, we were told off saying “how was it her problem as we had 4 weeks to decide or shop around”. 4.Further on, the tender presenter in my opinion lacks products knowledge. The reason I say that is because during my initial chat with the sales rep (SI) It was confirmed that I would receive evaporative cooling vents downstairs in the double storey, after seeing that the Granvue’s display in point cook had cooling vents downstairs. At my tender appointment the presenter tells us that in her working career she has never come across such requests and Granvue doesn’t allow for vents downstairs. There was no update or follow up calls made until I had to email my building coordinator to investigate and resolve 5.The tender appointment was rushed through towards the end with the tender presenter telling us that “She had to get home”. If only the appointment would have started on time, we wouldn’t be rushing towards the end. Please ensure you carry a pen along as we happen to misplace the pen given during our tender appointment and we had a situation where my wife had to check her bag and fumble around for a mere pen going missing. Funny but true. Having said all of the above the tender presenter did offer her suggestions/guidance on few things which did assist us in a way.

Colour Appointment: Another classic example of excellent customer service. All I can take away from this appointment was genuine guidance and a “no push” approach. The presenter was extremely patient and gave us the time and the space to make decisions. I am sure you would agree that with an overwhelming array of colours and material options now available it is a daunting processes but believe me when I say that my wife and I loved the experience. The presenter had good product knowledge and guided us so well. We had some concerns which were not picked up during my tender appointment but the colour presenter was overly helpful to get our issue addressed and resolved. Her suggestions were valid and genuine and were aligned with what we were after. Five Stars!!!!!

Tile Selection (Tabu) : Yet another wonderful experience. She showed us our options and was so patient when we went back and forth with our change of mind. She had amazing sense of colours which made the selection process a “cake walk”. Very professional and at the same time, very friendly. Five Stars !!!!!

This is my experience so far with my prebuild process. I will update this page with the next stage as it progresses.

Watch this space for more!

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Thank you for your detailed review Tony, We are pleased to hear that you are progressing nicely through the process. We will take your feedback on board and pass on the concerns you had with your t... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Journey to our Dream Home - Prebuild review on our experience so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Our overall experience with Granvue has been a very positive one so far. This is our feedback to the company in terms of things that they do really well and some things that may need improvements.

INITIAL EXPERIENCE:
Starting with our first visit to their website, there are not many builder who show their base prices upfront on their website. All the big names show their plans on the website and then you are asked to talk to someone on Display houses who would quote you according to their current price. I really like the upfront prices about Granvue and it shows the level of honesty and transparency you get from the moment GO.

FLOOR PLAN: I have looked at a lot of floor plans and Granvue floor plans are very superior with lots of luxury inclusions. We were amazed to see the overall value that they provide compared to other builders.

VISIT AT THEIR DISPLAY:
I then visited their Sunbury Display and the staff there was so helpful. We dealt with T who helped us a lot during quotation despite our constant changing of mind. We could not make up our mind with a lot of stuff but Miss T was very patient with all our changes and kept dealing with us with a very positive attitude and giving us accurate idea of costs. The finish you see in their Display is 95% standard and you can see the quality of finish with their build.

DURING APPOINTMENTS:
We then moved to our appointment stages and this is where I feel that some things can be slightly improved.
I feel that Tender Appointment being the first appointment is a tricky one. This is because we think of a lot of design elements later and due to structural changes locked in with tender appointment there is very little room to manoeuvre. However, that being said it is also tricky for a builder if they leave this too late then none of the plans will get finalised. I was slightly shocked to see my slab coming back as P but in terms of costs, It was still not as bad as some of the stories you hear.
At Colours Appointment: We dealt with their colour consultant who gave us a lot of suggestions with our colour and the look and feel of the overall house. She was great!
At Tile Appointment: We received a very warm welcome with Beaumont Tiles and they were also brilliant and gave us plenty of time and help to make sure our tile colours matched our overall theme. They also offered to help with any changes post appointment.
Contracts: Explained everything to us in detail. We were there for half a day and great care was taken to ensure we understood our contract and what to expect from there.

There is a common theme of care, being communicative and customer centricity that you get when dealing with all the people at Granvue. I am currently at a building stage and hence talking to the building coordinator who is also fantastic and helps a lot with any little query that we have. We will continue to work with Granvue for them to deliver our dream home and we congratulate Granvue team for achieving such customer level of customer focus through their amazing people. We have already recommended Granvue to our family and friends and we recommend trying Granvue for the next time you are thinking of building.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Saqib we are so pleased to hear you are having such a great experience with Granvue and that your journey so far has been a positive one. Feel free to get in touch with us should you require anythi... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

5 star for the Journey so far with Granvue -Prebuild

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

This is the first home build for us. We have opted for Ruby 35 sq. I wanted to share my experience so far with Granvue and I hope this information is of some value for anyone looking at a grand house at a reasonable price.
We just need to finish our tile selection and will be at the contract stage in two weeks’ time from now and it is smooth sailing so far.
Our journey started when we visited their Ruby display at point cook. That’s where we met our sales consultant, Sam. From the first time we met him, we felt comfortable working with him and developed the trust that he understand our requirements and more importantly the budget we need to stick too. One of the highlight for me is that at the fraction of additional cost ($210 to be exact) he quoted for moving the structure walls to make two bedrooms bigger. No other sales person from a volume builder said yes to such thing. We are newbies and hence have approached Sam on numerous occasions and he helped make sense out of everything in the quote and the process from quote to the build completion. I can’t stress enough, how important this has been for both my partner and myself to feel comfortable and assured that we understand what we are getting in to. I thank Sam for his superior service.
After finalizing the quote, we got moved to the head office and got assigned Jiyan as our building coordinator. She has been very active with providing me updates and has been always prompt in responding to my queries. So far we have sailed through the Tender process with Tyla and Colour section with Laura and both ladies have been great. They know their stuff and helped us make the right choices. Again understanding completely what are our priorities and how much we are willing to spend.
My partner and I want to thank Granvue for the experience so far and we hope the same quality of people and workmanship we get throughout the build process. I’ll share my experience of Granvue build as we progress towards getting our dream home.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Moin, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Granvue Homes. It is always so fantastic to hear from our clients who have travelled through each part of the process and can p... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

We would build with Granvue again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

We are happy with the quality of the house and Granvue kept us informed throughout the build e.g. weather delays and stages of the build.
Our site superviser changed halfway through but we met the new superviser and was very happy with him.
Customer service was fantastic. Emails were always answered quickly and no question was a silly question. They were very patient and understanding with us as this was our first build.
We would build with Granvue again.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Anita, Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 STAR experience building a Granvue Home! We are proud to know our teams have provided an outstanding service and all your questions were ans... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Dream House by Granvue Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Being first time owner it was really challenging job to find the right builders but we are glad that we made the right choice by selecting Granvue Homes.
The whole construction process was made very easy by the friendly staff. I was amazed by looking at their standard inclusions which other builders were offering as upgrade. The whole construction was completed in five months and it’s been three months since we moved, no issues with the house.
Highly recommended.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Rakesh, Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 STAR experience building a Granvue Home! We are thrilled to read that you would recommend us to others. We do pride ourselves on our high ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Excellent build experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

My experience with granvue homes from start to end has been excellent. From walking through the displays to colour selection to contract signing to now being a great new build home owner has been second to none. Office staff were fantastic with weekly updates without fail any issues or queries I had I’d call them within a hour or two would have been called back or emailed with answers build supervisor was fantastic also can’t say a bad thing about granvue was a pleasure to build with them highly recommended

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

We love your review Michael! Thank you! Our team work really hard to ensure that all of our customers have a great experience when choosing to build with us and it’s great to see that you have ex... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

So happy we chose Granvue!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

We would love to highly recommend Granvue to ANYONE! Steve & Diana are extremely smooth operators and know their stuff thoroughly! Our home is perfect, exactly what we had imagined. Communication was excellent! We felt like we had looked through every display from every builder and found nothing in our price range or a floor plan that we loved. We stepped in to the Granvue display and fell in love! Tayla our sales consultant was very knowledgeable and helpful! Would build again with Granvue! The inclusions are also much more than any other home builder!
Handover was a breeze!!!!!! :)

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hello Lauren M, Thank-you for your positive review. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a pleasant experience building with Granvue Homes and we are thrilled that Steve, Tayla & Diana were... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

A Great Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

This was our first time building a new home rather than buying an existing one and we are so glad we chose Granvue Homes for the build. From our initial contact, right through to completion, we have been very pleased with their professionalism and courtesy. Of course, as with any home construction, there were a few issues along the way but each of these was handled pro-actively and in a timely manner. The end result being what we believe to be a high-quality product.

In particular, we were very impressed with how well Jiyan, our Building Coordinator, kept us so closely informed as to the progress of the build with weekly construction updates. Her willingness to promptly and professionally respond to any questions we might have raised, along with her engaging personality and reassuring tone, served to further enhance our feelings of confidence in the company and their processes.

Likewise, Gary our Site Supervisor was always happy to answer any of our questions at any time. His overall willingness to engage with us (and his endless patience!) was very much appreciated. His attention to detail during the build, and desire to deliver us a quality product, were clearly high on the list of his priorities.

Overall, we are delighted with our new Granvue home. The originality they bring to their floorplans, and their wide list of high-end inclusions, have certainly enhanced our feeling that we haven’t bought an ‘off the rack’ house. Rather, the look and feel of the Granvue finished product seems more like we have a bespoke design.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Greg, Thank you for such a great review. We are so pleased to hear how much you love your new Granvue Home and that you received great customer service from start to finish. Having a supportive ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

So glad we have chose Granvue Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Our niece husband work for Granvue Homes. We are from China, dont know anything build a home. Derek find us land and recommend us a floor plan. We have changed plan to put an enclose kitchen in home. He helped us every bit on what to add and what not to add. He also helped us to organize work to do after handover.
Office staff very helpful and fast, Diana is our customer service manager. Update us all the time and the house started around March and Completed end Of July. Move in by mid Aug. The house is in very good condition and 3 months maintenance did not have many things to fix. My 12 yr old son is very happy he moved to Melbourne and living in a big and comfortable home. Thank you again Granvue Homes for our new home and new life in Melbourne.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi MBao, Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 STAR experience building a Granvue Home! We are proud to know our teams have provided an outstanding service from the very beginning right to... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

So Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Being from a retail sales back ground, I can honestly says this first home build was so easy. From day 1 at the display home the salesman Derek didn't muck around. Every question ( And there were a lot of them ) both my Fiance and I had was answered straight away or a time was given when they would have answer for us. Derek stayed back after hours just so we could arrange an appointment to be shown the house, From that moment we knew we were going to build with Granvue. Diana in head office was no exception to this, Giving both me and my Fiance updates at every point and more, Walking us around every part of the house and explaining the differences of the products we could choose from. The contract signing was very easy and stress free, Along with the PCV's ( All 12 of them ). We could not have be happier with the service we have received from Granvue Homes and would highly recommend them to any one looking to build their new family home.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Joshua, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. It's so great to hear that the customer service and support that you received was amazing. Having a supportive team to share ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

**********We Need More Builder Like Granvue*********

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

This is my second home, 1st build by JG king and my experience was good with them but after building home with Granvue, I can assure to anyone 100% excellence of their work. They build my home exactly in time and under my conditions without giving me any kind of stress. Really impressed with their team work and dedication. Both Diana and Gary are excellent in customer care.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

We love your review Narendra! Thank you! Our team work really hard to ensure that all of our customers have a great experience when choosing to build with us and it’s great to see that you have ex... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Recomanded and the cheapest. very fast and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Was very easy and honest cost.
No hidden cost.
Will beat any price in the market.
Derek who was the sales person very friendly and easy to deal with. honest from the start to the end.
Variation was also honest and many options for cheap options.
The BUILDING COORDINATOR DIANA was also friendly and very helpful.

Recommended to all who want to build their home.

March 22nd 2018 Update: Very Recommended very fast and friendly of our Dream Home

I would recommend anyone who is looking to build to go with them.

They are fast, friendly and also honest.

I had Garry as the project manager and he was great easy to deal with.

Our overall experience with Granvue has been a very positive all the way.

One issue is the price increase with them but the quality is still good.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Alb, Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 STAR experience building a Granvue Home! We are proud to know our teams have provided an outstanding service from the very beginning right to ... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Stress free build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

At first when my partner and myself were researching a builder for our new home we thought Granvue Homes would exceed our budget. Needless to say this was not the case, as what they include as their standards is more than other builders. The entire building process was stress free from contract signing to progress inspections. We were kept informed throughout the entire process and the workmanship is far superior that other builders competing in the same space. The site supervisors Steve & Gary were absolute gentlemen who take pride in their jobs and the in the quality workmanship of their contractors. Granvue Homes is a great company to deal whom we recommend anyone to consider if they are in the market of building a new home.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi Sumi, Thank you again for your lovely comments especially in regards to your Site supervisors. Having a supportive team to share in the journey with you makes all the difference when building y... read more »

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2014

Granvue home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Granvue home is a excellent service. When I choose granvue home every one said they are new in market don't go with them because new builder are not reliable they left you in middle but I trust them and today I have more then 3 years to build my home and I never face a single problem in my home .everything is perfect and they gave me a lot upgrade without any extra charge. If anyone want to go with granvue home go without any hesitation they are fantastic builder.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Ash, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and the time you have taken to write this review after being in your home for three years. How wonderful it is to hear of your ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Granvue Homes review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

The workmanship was of the best quality, we are very happy with the finishes our independent inspection showed very little that needed to be fixed.
Management at the start was hit and miss, information was all over the place, however halfway through the build I called a meeting with Granvue Homes after that things changed for the better, from that time on the information got a lot better, customer service & support was ok, at the start Granvue Home changed staff so we were handed around a bit, making it hard to establish a working relationship.

Comments
Granvue Homes Official

Hi cafcab, Thank you for your honest review. It is always so fantastic to hear from our clients who have progressed through each part of the process and can provide a summary of their overall expe... read more »

1 of 2 pages