Review rating:

Great service, advice & communication!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

As a first home buyer the whole mortgage and financial process is quite overwhelming. Tee made it much easier to understand the process, the options available and was super helpful and patient throughout the entire journey. Tee has great personable qualities and provided great advice during the process. I wouldn't hesitate in using Tee's services and specialities again and highly recommend him.

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Tee has been more than helpful with finding the right mortgage for the purchase of our new home. I would highly recommend his services; he is friendly and always available to answer questions or concerns.

Tee is a great broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

I am very greatful for the help of greenlinefs, especially Tee. His customer service was amazing, he was quick to respond, had a very friendly and professional manner and made my switch on the homeloan easy and seemless! I’ll definitely would recommend you to friends and family.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Finding a broker isn’t easy! But Ramez from Greenline made it so easy for us. We couldn’t be happier with the service he provided us. Getting through tough financial times was made so Ji h easier for us and less stressful having Greenline on our side. We can’t thank them enough for there help!

The personal touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Finding the right mortgage broker is not easy these days, with so many more to choose from than ever before. You can stop looking now, because I've found the best - Greenline Financial Services! The service they provide is focused and tailored to the customer's needs every step of the way. Their product and market knowledge is supreme, which provides a feeling of knowing you're in safe hands. No request was too hard and everything was delivered efficiently and effectively. I can't recommend them enough!

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I can’t express enough how thankful I am to the amazing team at greanline financial services. The team went above and beyond with no obstical to hard to overcome. Unlike other financial services, at greenline they go out of there way to make you feel like your important and not just another number in the system. I will be highly recommending them to all my friends and family.

Tee is the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

We were extremely happy with Tee. We had seen other brokers and lenders and went with Tee because he explained everything clearly and accurately. As a result we purchased our 2nd investment property and have better life insurance and superannuation. We are now in a much better financial situation thanks to Tee. I have already recommended him to my Dad and a few friends.

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I'm very impressed with how professional Thaer was, he had all the answers and helped us find the right loan. Highly recommended. Thank you for your help.

Terrific

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

GreenLine Financial are an extremely knowledgeable team. Absolute delight to deal with. Friendly and responsive service, made getting a home loan much less stressful.

Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

More then pleased with the service and the end result. Green line helped me refinance and purchase a property. They got me a better interesting rate then I had for the refi and a good rate for the investment.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

Excellent experience with the Greenline team. Thank you for your help with the purchase of my property. Highly recommended to everyone.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2016

Thanks for your help with my refinance and construction loan. You have been great, will defiantly recommend you to my family and friends.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2016

Extremely helpful in explaining the ins and outs of my mortgage...turn around was very fast. Highly recommend and defiantly looked out for my best interest.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2016

I have been looking for financial assistance with home loans and was recommended by a friend to speak with Greenline. I was visited by Tee who came to my home to discuss my financial status and how I could achieve my goal. He was professional, friendly, and and most importantly very helpful and educational. I now own a home and overall I am very impressed with the service I received. I'd use them again and recommend them to anyone else needing financial guidance.

Great Service Great Savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2016

Greenline have helped me restructure my loans and save thousands. Your ongoing service and dedicated efforts are much appreciated. Highly recommended if you're looking for a low interest rate and tailored advice on how to pay your loan down faster!