Freezing in the bus.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I booked a bus from Surfers Paradise to Byron Bay and from Byron Bay to Roma st, Brisbane.
I got to the destinations a lot faster than expected, so it was good.

BUT, BUT, the inside the bus was FREEZING. Especially on the way back from Byron after I swam at the beach all day, the air-con was killing me. I don't know if the air goes to the driver's seat but I couldn't believe he thought that that freezing temperature was fine with all the passengers.

Also, the bus from Byron and Brisbane didn't have Wi-Fi even though they said it does.

Overall I give Greyhound 2.5 to 3 stars.

Rude staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Accidentally went to the wrong bus station and the driver spoke to us like utter rubbish. Couldn't believe it when it was a simple mistake. Can't believe they are allowed to speak to people like that.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

He helped me organizing my journey for a fair price. Good recommendations and good customer service at all. Thanks for everything!

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I am travelling through Australia all by myself and Moe really helped me to get to see exactly the things I wanted for super low prices! he booked everything for and it was super easy. Thank you very much!

Moritz war klasse!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Moritz gab mir eine Top Beratung und half Mir sehr bei meiner Reiseplanung!
Klasse Typ mit Ahnung von seinen Job.

Excellent!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

My friend and I booked an East Coast trip with Fraser Island and Whitsundays at Greyhound in Sydney. Sandra helped us to fulfill all our wishes with our small budget. Thank you for that! We would definitely book here again!

Excellent costumer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Gracias a Sarah reservamos nuestros tours a Fraser Island y Whitsundays. Estamos más que agradecidos por la excelente predisposición y atención. Si bien nuestros tours comienzan mañana, no queremos dejar de destacar el servicio ofrecido por Sarah para conseguir estas magníficas opciones. Da gusto ser atendido así! Gracias una vez más!

Best advises and booking!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I had the honourable task to organise the east cost trip for my friends and me. Of course I wanted to find the best tours for the best price!
That’s the reason why I went to several travel agencies in Cairns.
By far I had the best conversation with Steph
from Greyhound Wicked Travel. She showed me diffrent opportunities and explained patiently the differences to me. At the end I had such a great and honest feeling. So we booked the Southern Cross Tour for Whitsundays and the 3 Day Fraser Explorer Tour. Steph also helped us finding our Campervan. I can highly recommend everything and the price was good as well.

The pizza nights on Sunday and Wendesday are also always a good opportunities to meet new people and exchange travel experiences!

Good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

We booked the tour to the Fraser island and Whitsundays in Byron bay , Martin spoked to us and explained us everything very nice and in detail. Even we had not that much time cause our bus was leaving soon. First we just wanted to know a little bit more about the tours and now we have two nice tours for a very great price!
He also gave us the vouchers for hostel! Amazing!
Thanks for the great service

Excellent help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Me and my friend booked our East coast trip + Fraser island and Whitsundays at greyhound in Bondi Beach. Tim helped us with everything and he was very professional and helpful. He answered all of our questions very honest and detailed and gave us lots of information. I would really recommend Tim to all of you that needs help with your trip.

Thank you so much for everything Tim! :-)

Verified Customer

Booking of fraser Island and whitsundays

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We went to the greyhound indietravel office in Byron Bay. There we met Martin, we were thinking about booking a tour to the Fraser islands so he showed us all the options, explained everything in detail, showed us pictures and answered our question. We ended up booking a tour to Fraser and to the whitsundays for a unbeatabel price! So we had a top counseling with Martin thx for that.

Excellent service & amazing trips

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

We booked the Fraser Island tour (3 days and 2 nights) with Martin and it was awesome! Best tourguide and a fun group...therefore we also asked Martin to organize our Whitsundays tour and it turned out to be a perfect decision ending up on the Siska boat for 2 days and 1 night! Can totally recommend it and looking forward booking the next tour with them!

The best booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I booked a trip from Sydney to Gympie and Tim helped me to find the best offer. He answered all my questions. It was a great visit. Thank you very much for that.

She made our holiday 10 times better !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

We were very lucky by meeting Sandra Koenig at the Bondi Beach Greyhound wicked Centre.
So basically she made our trip so much more exciting and she safed us soooo much money !!
We planned to book everything as we go which would have been very expensive and thanks to here we booked nearly our whole east coast activities for 1/3 of the price we calculated with. For example kayaking with dolphins, a 4 day Fraser Island tour, a boats tour on the whitsundays and lots more for such a good price !
She was so polite and always made sure to show us only examples that included everything we asked for.
I would totally recommend her !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Matt at greyhound is the man to go to!
I am travelling the East Coast of Australia and already had some plans set in place, I was still unsure on what else to see and what's the best arrangement to make. Matt at greyhound byron bay had all the information and the best guidence to help plan the rest of the trip, I definitely now feel confident about our new arrangements thanks to matt and will definitely contact him again if I need anything else.
If in doubt call matt at byron bay greyhound or pop in, very helpful, knowledgeable and stress free.

Really friendly, fast service - would always book here again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Quite spontaneously I booked a trip for fraser island and whitsundays. I only had a short period of time and Martin helped me out as best as he could. He organised the whole trip for me and made me a good price offer. Thanks again! :)

Lovely and friendly people:)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

We booked a trip from Cairns to Brisbane and skydiving, Fraser Island, Dive and a boat trip with Lena. It was really easy to booking. All people here are so friendly :)

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

We booked a lot of different things, like skydiving, freezer islands and also the bus..
The consultation was such amazing, great tips, verry nice staff and good price!
I recommend it

Perfect trip!

Yoooo
I booked my Fraser and whitsunday tours with greyhound wicked in Byron bay and it was the best decision! The service was perfect. Very chilled guys in the shop. Awesome individual travelplan and easy booking.
All in all a great experience.
Thanks so much Chrissy! :)

One of the greatest experiences of my life

Hey there,
So I recently booked my east coast trip, which included the whitsunday islands and fraser island, and to be honest it was one the best experiences of my life. It was really easy booking the trip thanks to Melanie Mende, who works for the Greyhound organisation in Pitt st. (Sydney), because she had the knowledge and patience to look everything you want to see up and that even in the cheapest way possible. So basically I wanted to thank Greyhound and of course Melanie for making this precious experience possible. I met a lot of good and fun people and yeah.. this will stay with me for the rest of my live so..
A massive thank you,