• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Some times great other times not so much.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I've used grocery run quite a bit in past, but It's come to my attention the last two times I've bought chocolate from them that the products have come inedible. I puchased 2 boxes of curly wurly's recently and both boxes every single bar had a gross white powdery crumbly texture on the outside. But I must say every other time the chocolate has been really good and normal every day house hold items have been fine. I still feel 4 stars is the right rating as their customer service was great and refunded my money on the chocolate.

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hi, thank you for leaving us a review here! We are sorry to hear of the melted chocolates but we are glad that you contacted us and gave us a chance to resolve this concern for you. Happy to see ... read more »

Saving money & great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

One of the best things, we love about Groceries on the Run, is the money we save. Love the Gluten Free and health range. Very happy customers. Always on time with delivery.

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hi Michael, feels great to hear that.
Thanks a lot for shopping with us.

Great Range, Good Value and Superb Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Shopping online with Grocery Run is much more than a convenience; it's a pleasure.

The product range is varied and of excellent quality, the prices provide good value consistently and the service is superb, especially for those of us who need to shop quickly and economically.

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hey, thanks for writing this review. We are always looking to expand our product range and provide exceptional value. Pleased to hear that you are one of our loyal customers.

Thank you for shopping with us!

Life Saving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

I live in the middle of the WA gold fields and have shopped here for many years - the closest shop is 157k away - at the age of 73 I find this service is almost life saving for me - as a club catch member I find the product quality excellent and no cost of freight ,Thank You.

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hey, thank you so much for writing this review. We are so glad to hear that we are able to assist you with our services in WA. We can understand how tough it can get but that's what we are here for. Thanks for shopping with us!

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 7 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Bargains are great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Love Grocery run , and as a club catch member no delivery fees!! always find deals that you simply cnt get for the price in the supermarkets. Love that there are more Australian products now.

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hey, we're so glad to hear that you are able to do all your grocery shopping at Grocery Run. Feel free to message us if you ever have any queries!

• 1 comment

Good.place to get extras

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Grocery run have some excellent products. Clinique products are significantly cheaper. Good place to visit. Usually get snacks for the grandchildren and high protein products.

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hi Helen, thanks for the feedback. We hope you continue to shop with us in future as well.

Needs more vegan options!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Needs more vegan options! Vegans love a good deal too! Needs more vegan options! Vegans love a good deal too!

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. We will let our business team know :)

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Always find what I need at a great price and there is always something that tempts me so I buy that too

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hey Debra, we're so glad to hear that. Let us know if you ever have any concerns and we'll be happy to assist you!

Love the idea of it.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Please make sure that any item that is not food is securely wrapped as last time got an order and my washing powder was not wrapped and it.
Split in the bo. and went everywhere. I did report it and sent photos so please be extra careful.
Thank you.

Carnamah, Western Australia

Fantastic!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

GroceryRun offers products we country folk cannot get at our local IGA. I have heard it said that the owner of our IGA buys things we don't want.

I like everything about GroceryRun including the prices - BUT the postage kills the benefit of the good prices. It's very expensive. When I first started buying from GroceryRun years ago, the postage was reasonable, so the prices were good.

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hi, we're so glad to hear that you are able to find all your desired products here at Grocery Run. Postage is calculated based on size, weight and destination and unfortunately there's nothing we c... read more »

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Sooo disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

We used grocery run to purchase in bulk only to find that when we went to the supermarket we could actually buy cheaper. And on top of that you have the delivery fee, GroceryRun you need to pick your game up. At first you were awesome but it seems woolies and coles are price beating you constantly.

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hi Meshelle, thanks for the review. Here at Grocery Run, we always try to offer great deals at competitive prices, However, we can't guarantee that our deal will be the cheapest one you can find. W... read more »

good sight to shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

i find grocery run a sight that has good buys and quick delivery and if a problem with order there is always a quick response

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Hey Pauline, thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that you like our services. Happy shopping!

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

GroceryRun is a God-send to remote communities. We don't have access to a lot of things locally, and what we can get is ridiculously priced. The prices & deals at GroceryRun are ace! GroceryRun has improved from what it was several years ago. Keep up the great work! Dry pasta would be a great addition.

MELBOURNE

• 21 helpful votes

Verified Customer

The best thing to happen to me in 2017 !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Yes, where have you been? How did I not know about this frugal hunting paradise? Well let's just say living with two daughters 15 &16 (YEP!!!!) and an almost 12 year old son, I pretty much help all the other parents with hormone fluctuating teens support Coles, Wollies and Aldi stores across the Country. All I know is that it has become my full time JOB hunting down a bargain, and mind you trying to also make a teenager feel FULL on something at least GOOD for them other than the obvious buckets of fruit they make 'disappear' before the next day follows. Anyway this is a very positive review from a worn out Mum, who might actually get to eat something from the YUM section for once too!!!! Oh and just noticed the delivery discount, more awesomeness

Very efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

Fantastic! Always has some amazing offers. And delivery is quite fast. Quick easy transaction. So much variety as well. I will definitely purchase from this app again.

• 2 helpful votes

Like the variety but...

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Been using GroceryRun ever since it came out but as of this year (2017) the shipping that uaed to be a flat rate has changed dramatically. It shipping costs now depend on weight so your shipping cost can vary. There was no warning of this change. So, whatever bargain you may think you're getting isn't really as cheap as it used to be.

Would of been nice if shoppers were informed of the changes but we weren't. You only find out when you're at the shipping part. Rather disappointed to be honest.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Love grocery run

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Great products and fast delivery also great prices very happy customer love the protein bars such great value for money

Wonderful service from my laptop to my home in a matter of days, safe, secure and no problems.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2017

I have not found any faults as a disabled woman this service is excellent, gives me freedom to shop myself for myself with complete confidence.

What sort of grocery run doesn't include Baked Beans?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

The Choice is very limited. No option to avoid companies with bad reputations, such as John West. Everything was in bulk.

Comments
GroceryRun Official

Thanks for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear that you found the choices on offer limiting, and we'll certainly take this into consideration for future improvements.

Hopefully we can have a larger variety of products on offer soon.

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Not any more

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

Terrible customer service. Have waited 3 weeks for a response to my return request and still no response after the initial "We'll get back to you in 48 hours" automated response. In general I'm finding them less competitive than they used to be so I rarely order. Wish I hadn't this time!

1 of 4 pages