Good place to go for getting tax done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I had a positive experience at H&R Block in Penrith. The Accountant who did my tax return was professional, polite and friendly. She explained concepts thoroughly to me and helped me get the highest return possible. She answered all my questions to do with my tax and I felt comfortable being there. I highly recommend this branch.

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 16 helpful votes

Zero stars more like jt

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Submitted my tax documents in August. December now and nothing has been done. All I get is excuses and excuses. The ATO are now after me about my late BAS payment and they haven’t lodged it yet!!!!!
Never ever using them again.
Oh and they made me pay upfront.

Comments
H&R Block Official

I am sorry you have not had a great experience with us and I would really like to follow this up for you. Could you please private message me more details, including your name and best contact number? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block)

Yea I am disgusted with this. Being made to pay upfront then given the run around and all these excuses. They have finally made contact with me telling that finally my BAS is lodged. 3 months late.

Wonderful team at Falcon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

H&R Block has always helped me a lot but I'm particularly pleased with the team at Falcon. They're warm and welcoming and offer genuinely outstanding assistance.

Thankyou George & Merrilyn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

George is very knowledgeable and we feel he knows our needs perfectly -always helpful & we are confident in his tax assessment, thank you -Merrilyn always arranges the exact appointment according to our interstate travel needs & any communication to George -very helpful & much appreciated

Comments
H&R Block Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform us about your great experience at H&R Block. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Verified Customer

Only one serious choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

Thanks to H&R, I was able to book my appointment with a minimum of fuss and get 100% satisfaction from the services.

Comments
H&R Block Official

Hi Woodson, What a great outcome! Thank you for your feedback. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Very good service & so,easy to access and use - would recommend to all my friends & colleagues to use

Comments
H&R Block Official

Glad that you found this such an easy process. We aim to take the stress out of tax time. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Service with a Laugh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Helpful and friendly service, felt relaxed and had a few laughs with the accountant, also got some money back so that's always good :)

Comments
H&R Block Official

Hi Browny, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience (love that you got to have a bit of a laugh also). Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Bithi was friendly, very knowledgeable, efficient and very accommodating which we greatly appreciated. Her focus was on achieving the best result for us. We’ll use H&R Block again!

Comments
H&R Block Official

Thank you Alice, I"ll pass that great feedback about Bithi to the District Manager. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Worse than useless!!! Don't deserve any stars!!! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

The woman at the Kings Cross branch totally stuffed up my return and I was not informed till 3 weeks later. I questioned the return amount from the start, but she assured me it was OK. I naturally assumed she knew what she was doing; This is why I use an agent!!!! I was wrong!!
Then had to wait another 2 weeks for the 'corrected' refund which was the lowest tax refund I have ever received.

Comments
H&R Block Official

Hi April, I would like to follow up on this for you. Could you please private message me your full name and best contact details? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Very more quote fee then charge lot more

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Very poor service they trick people and there fees change
Please do not use these people
Caroline springs branch very poor

Comments
H&R Block Official

Hi Joe, I am sorry you have not had a great experience with us. Could you please private message me more details, including your name and best contact number? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block)

Great Tax Return Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

H&R Block ...very impressed. Late returns no problem. Helpful, honest & professional. What a relief. Leave it to the experts and the result is great,

Comments
H&R Block Official

Hi Longe, Thank you for taking the time to write back such positive feedback. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Our experience with HR Block Forrestfield was excellent. The accountant was very knowledgeable and efficient; and our return was better than we had expected. Great stuff.

Comments
H&R Block Official

Fantastic Steve, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Easy Tax Process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff, with appointment times that suit the working public. Prompt and timely tax refund received after a very relaxed appointment.

Comments
H&R Block Official

Thank you for that great feedback. H&R Block work hard all tax season to have really convenient times and the means to suit even the most time poor! Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Vety comfortable with the professionalism

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Easy going and approachable staff, clean office and easy to locate now it has moved I was given great infomation on what i can and cannot tax as well as a log book to ensure i get tax back on my car for the fact i use it a lot. I was unable to do so in the past for my personal use outweighed my professional, but with consultation with your agent she requested i start up again. I'm grateful for her understanding of my situation and she was very knowledgeable.

Comments
H&R Block Official

Thank you for the great review Shelly, Glad the advice was clear and helpful. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Professional service provision

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Impressed with the amount of knowledge pertaining to tax issues. Certainly recommended tax accountants. Keep up the good work and best of luck.

Comments
H&R Block Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback Earnie. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block).

Great service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

H & R Block provide fast, efficient & friendly service even when under pressure. We highly recommend their expertise & professional work to get you the best results on your returns.

Comments
H&R Block Official

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback, it's appreciated. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block)

Professional, efficient and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Explain all aspect of Taxes and take the time to do so. Make it easy for client to get the best outcome possible

Comments
H&R Block Official

Hi Frenchy, Thank you for letting us know you have a great outcome with us. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Wouldn't Use Any Other

Fantastic service
Very knowledgeable
Totally experienced
I wouldn't go to any other tax agent...great value for money...always available for advice.

Comments
H&R Block Official

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review Mary. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Service and attention to detail to get me the best refund possible was excellent. Very happy with the whole process.

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great PR skills as a Team; Genuine customer service and valued as a customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Antoinette was incredibly genuine, patient and understanding; Both Graham and Antoinette make you feel valued.
Their passion is reflected in their commitment to be thorough. At a time of year that most of us dread, I really appreciated my experience with the team, and I will make sure I am booked in for next Tax Return. Much appreciated. Thank you so much.

1 of 28 pages