Service with a Laugh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Helpful and friendly service, felt relaxed and had a few laughs with the accountant, also got some money back so that's always good :)

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Bithi was friendly, very knowledgeable, efficient and very accommodating which we greatly appreciated. Her focus was on achieving the best result for us. We’ll use H&R Block again!

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Worse than useless!!! Don't deserve any stars!!! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

The woman at the Kings Cross branch totally stuffed up my return and I was not informed till 3 weeks later. I questioned the return amount from the start, but she assured me it was OK. I naturally assumed she knew what she was doing; This is why I use an agent!!!! I was wrong!!
Then had to wait another 2 weeks for the 'corrected' refund which was the lowest tax refund I have ever received.

Very more quote fee then charge lot more

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Very poor service they trick people and there fees change
Please do not use these people
Caroline springs branch very poor

Great Tax Return Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

H&R Block ...very impressed. Late returns no problem. Helpful, honest & professional. What a relief. Leave it to the experts and the result is great,

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Our experience with HR Block Forrestfield was excellent. The accountant was very knowledgeable and efficient; and our return was better than we had expected. Great stuff.

Easy Tax Process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff, with appointment times that suit the working public. Prompt and timely tax refund received after a very relaxed appointment.

Vety comfortable with the professionalism

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Easy going and approachable staff, clean office and easy to locate now it has moved I was given great infomation on what i can and cannot tax as well as a log book to ensure i get tax back on my car for the fact i use it a lot. I was unable to do so in the past for my personal use outweighed my professional, but with consultation with your agent she requested i start up again. I'm grateful for her understanding of my situation and she was very knowledgeable.

Professional service provision

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Impressed with the amount of knowledge pertaining to tax issues. Certainly recommended tax accountants. Keep up the good work and best of luck.

Great service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

H & R Block provide fast, efficient & friendly service even when under pressure. We highly recommend their expertise & professional work to get you the best results on your returns.

Professional, efficient and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Explain all aspect of Taxes and take the time to do so. Make it easy for client to get the best outcome possible

Wouldn't Use Any Other

Fantastic service
Very knowledgeable
Totally experienced
I wouldn't go to any other tax agent...great value for money...always available for advice.

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Service and attention to detail to get me the best refund possible was excellent. Very happy with the whole process.

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great PR skills as a Team; Genuine customer service and valued as a customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Antoinette was incredibly genuine, patient and understanding; Both Graham and Antoinette make you feel valued.
Their passion is reflected in their commitment to be thorough. At a time of year that most of us dread, I really appreciated my experience with the team, and I will make sure I am booked in for next Tax Return. Much appreciated. Thank you so much.

A once a year pain free tax return

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Takes less than an hour for a couples basic tax return. Great for ease of mind that your return has been lodged correctly, and takes all the guess work out if you had to do it yourself

Very Happy with Professional Taxaxtion Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Knowledgeable (taxation), good listeners, efficient, all staff committed to excellent service, good tax returns, appreciate choice day or night appointments. Thank you

Professionalism

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Raelyn the lady who dealt with us she's delighted to approach and very understanding. H&R Block worker also kindly people.

Great people to get your tax done with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Knowledable and efficent, maybe not the cheapest option but you know it will be done right and everything is covered.

I’ll Be Back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Definitely be back next year, very knowledgeable, got a good return, low fee, payed into account within a week, very happy overall.

Quick and easy process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Tax return completed before we met, finalised quickly and easily while we were there and friendly service. No reason why we wouldn't use these guys again.

1 of 28 pages