Haan offered a free gift to their customers on or about February 2014 to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews during the term of that offer were written by customers who received such a reward.

SYDNEY

• 7 helpful votes

Been waiting so long

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2012

i have been waiting so long to this HAAN product be available in Australia.
My mum tried to send me one from Korea ,but with different voltage and Hz, i wasn't so sure whether it was worth doing with cost involved.
Quality proven product with this low price, i would strongly recommend anyone to give a try..

+ Quality.price

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Where can I buy one? Thanks!

Only one person rating this product 100%. Not good

nsw

• 10 helpful votes

best machine ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2012

wonderful machine, so easy to use handheld steamer works really well and the steam mop is a dream to use, unit is lightweight and easily moved from room to room, worked really well on my carpet a great machine for use in anyroom to clean almost anything even great for freshening up matresses linen etc, great product haan well done!

+ how easy it is to use

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Model no
SI-A70 is what is selling in Australia, identical to SI-70 selling in USA

Point Cook, Victoria

• 6 answers
  • 61 helpful votes
Private message

Cleaner floors with limited effort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2012

This steam cleaner is so easy to use, lightweight and gets your floors clean with hardly any effort. Great for smaller apartments as well as large houses with a big tiled floor area.
Simple to follow instructions on how to use and stores nice and compact in your cupboard or laundry

+ Light and easy to follow instructions

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth, WA

• 21 helpful votes
Private message

Best way to clean your floor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2012

The Haan SI-A70 is very easy to use, it's nice an light so cleaning is not a chore. I love the different attachment so I can tackle any job required allowing me to clean my floor tiles, carpet and bathroom tiles getting rid of all the soap scum and being able to clean the grout which is great.

+ Easy to use

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Sounds great! Where do you buy one of these in Sydney? Thanks.

sounds great, are they available to buy in Perth, Australia

You can buy this from online shop - http://www.k2a.com.au/si-a70/ which I bought from

Sydney

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Selected review

Best ways to clean your floor and carpet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2012

I bought HAAN steam mop (earlier model) 10 years ago for my mum as this was one of reputable brand at that time. Even back then, I had paid more than A$200 and my mum has been quite happy to use it for long time without problem. Then, I found out this product is available in Australia while I was looking for a steam mop, few years after I moved into the town house with tiled floor. I had been cleaning fabric mop before I bought this but it did leave trail after I used it and sometimes, there was odour despite I washed and dried the fabric, especially when the weather was wet.

But with HAAN, it is very easy to wash off the fabric after use (and it dries quickly as well) and it leaves no trails and no bad odour as it is steam mop...

I also used carpet function with carpet head and it did clean up and refreshed our carpet in the living room and the one in my daughter's bedroom. It won't work as well as professional steam cleaning but it still does clean and refresh carpet.

Lastly, I used the small head to spot clean and it did excellent job on my daughter's play mat, which was absolute nightmare for me to clean as the mat was made out of PVC like material with even patterned embossing throughout the mat to prevent kids from slipping. It is safe for them to play on them but impossible for me to clean. I used to clean the mat by taking it out to the garden and scrub embossing (1.5 m x 1.5m) with strong chemicals, then hosed it down (but it never cleaned that well). But with this hand held head, I just need to mop it and I can really see the dirts and stains coming out very easily.

I haven't used the other two small heads for cleaning bathtubs and basins yet. But I am sure that they will work well as I have seen on the link.

Sydney

• 1 answer
Private message

Great product...Haan Multi purpose floor cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2012

Ive been shopping around for months looking for a floor steamer and found your site and read the reviews and i bought a Haan Multi purpose floor steamer and i can say iam not disappointed. It heats up quick and no need to pump the steam as it is continuous, it has 15 steam outlets in the head and its light and easy to work and is so much easier to use than a mop and bucket, as with the mop and bucket i was going over the same spot for ever trying to get my tiles clean. Now i just take it easy and the steamer does the hard work for me and it got stains out of my tiles that i couldnt get off with the mop and bleach and made my old laudry tiles floor tiles look like new. I used the carpet glider on my large rugs and even though they werent stained i could see they were fresher, brighter and didnt smell of my dog, i also used the smaller head to freshen up my dogs bed, now it doesnt get rid of the stains but does sanitize and get rid of smells, so it saves money on having to buy new bedding for the animals plus-no chemicals and my house looked fantastic and not only can you see its clean but you know its clean.... Iam so happy with the product.

+ Everything its a great machine, does what it claims to do.

- Only thing i could say and its not really a critiscism is that when you fill up the water tank you get a few spots of water leakage and that s all.

Purchased at: eBay

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Hi Fran, I am very interested in a Haan steam mop as well & have been checking out reviews for a while. Which model did you purchase & where did you purchase it from?

hi. it is available thr ebay or just google HAAN SI-A70 and you will see a site you can purchase it from

Newcastle

• 5 helpful votes

A HAANS on experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2012

Love it. A HAAN ambassador for life. Ive never been a fan of using chemicals but felt thats the only way I could feel at ease that its actually clean. BUT no more. I feel confident that my floors and tiles are clean and sanitary. I can safely clean my bathroom floors and shower corners with the handheld without passing out on bleach fumes. I cant wait to try it out on my curtains, mattresses and pillows for a truly peaceful nights sleep. Good sized easily stored and easy to use. Saves me $$ on overpriced cleaners & sprays... Thank you HAAN.

+ Chemical free cleaning

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 11 helpful votes

Loving our new Steam mop by Haan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2012

Extremely satisfied with results :) My tiles are spotless & germ free! Not worried anymore when my toddler plays on the floor! Now she can even eat from it! Also doing wonders for her allergies! I use it twice a day & enjoy using it! Thank you Haan! Highly recommended to everyone with small children!

+ easy to use, great results

Heathcote

Very very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2012

Does everything that they say it will do very happy some work is tedious but the results are worth it, the change over from tiles to carpet is very simple and the adaptions are quite easy to work out which one is used for each operation. You do not have to be a Rhode scholar to use it and this is a big advantage as far as I am concerned.

+ simplicity of use

Hobart

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2012

So easy to use. Steamed a mattress that had a cat sleeping on it full time for the last year, great job. My first experience with a steam mop, love it. Floors dry so quickly. Love that it only uses water and no chemicals at all. And so great to have the hand held steamer.

Newcastle

Excellent cost saving product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2012

I was considering getting my carpets professionaly cleaned using a shop-a-docket when I remembered a friend had a steam cleaner . When he recommended the brand he and his wife had I decided to do some homework of my own. I searched the web and read reviews and forums on the product he had suggested, the newer model getting some negative feedback. I then put into the search engine "compare steam cleaners" when I was lucky enough to come across the HAAN. I did not know of this brand but the reviews and forums were enough for me to give them a try. I am so very gald I did. My cleaner was easy to assemble, very light weight to use (which is good, because I had a lower back injury years ago) but the biggest surprise is the quality of the claening job that it does on my tile floors. It was so easy to use, I also did my loungeroom carpet all in my first trial. Seeing the great job it has done, I look forward to trying out the attachments.
My home is only newly built and there had been a stain on a tile that we could not remove. It hasn't completely cleaned this stain but it is definately lighter and my husband said that with a few extra cleans he thinks we will not notice it anymore.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone wishing to save money on professional carpet cleaners with the advantage of having it on hand at all times.

+ Easy use, flexability and cost

Excellent product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2012

Have used the mop several times now and it does an excellent job. It is so versatile and so easy to use throughout our house.
I have compared it with other products and it does an outstanding job compared to any of them. I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for a steam mop.

+ Ease of use

HAAN steam mop SI-A70,

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2012

After receiving the mop one day after ordering it I have found it works really well on my tile floors.
Would definitely recommend. Very easy to set up and use. Have used also in m bathroom and found it made the tiles look like new again. It also took marks off my carpet with the glider.

+ the easy of assembly and disassembly

- Have not yet found anything wrong

Excellent Choice!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2012

It was an excellent choice to buy this steam mop. It is effective and comfortable to use on all floor areas.
It also doesn't take a lot of space up when storing after use. Also, it's light, so it is convenient to use. The great standards of cleaning it does, makes the price reasonable. I would like to happily recommend the HAAN SI-A70 to other people. Thanks.

+ Convenient, light

A Great Product the S1-A70

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2012

Very very happy with the steam mop, heaps of great steam and no water residue on floor - thats all I am going to write - thats all I am going to write - thats all I am going to write - thats all I am going to write and that is all I am going to say

+ easy to use plenty of steam and no water left on floor

• 1 comment
Private message

Great Buy - Very Happy Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2012

I had the H20 ultra for 2 years and it finally died. Being the first I have ever bought, I thought that was a good steam mop. UNTIL I bought the HAAN Steam mop and now realise the other one was rubbish. The HAAN is amazing! I love it. Cleans my floors brilliantly. No streaks, no wet patches and dries in about 2 minutes. Highly Recommended!!

+ Cleans Great! Steam gets really hot! No streaks or marks.

- Handheld steamer needs a hose attachment.

Very happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2012

After searching for a steam mop that would actually work I read a review of the Haan SI-A70 and decided to give it a go. I have been extremely happy with the product. The steam begins in seconds and is at a constant flow and temperature. The heat takes scuff marks off tiles with ease and helps the floor to dry really quickly. The rotating head means you can get into most small areas and into corners. Being able to easily detach the handheld steamer means you can and do steam almost anything. I have used the attachments with the handheld steamer on my bench top, stove, toilet, glass, grout and silicone and had great results. I love this machine!

Brisbane

Best steam mop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2012

I bought the Haan SI-A70 after reviewing several products on the website and I am really happy with it. It is easy to use as I have tile floors in my living / dining area and cleans so much better than my previous steam mop. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

+ Easy to set up & the mop glides & maneuvers easily over tiles.

• 1 answer
Private message

Love the Haan steam mop!! Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2012

This has GOT to be the best steam mop I have ever had!! Lightweight, ( although not cheap and plasticky so it's easily broken) easy to use, and my porcelain tiles look fantastic! My shower doors are soap-scum free- all with the power of steam and no chemicals!!!
I used the Haan steam mop straight from the box!! Look- you should vaccuum your floors first before steam mopping them, otherwise you move dirt around your floor/pet hair. But to me that's common sense. It does not claim to be a vaccuum.
However- it easily removes stains from floors easily! I have parrots and they make a mess!! It easily cuts through their mess and safely sanitizes the floor! Sooo much easier than mopping used to be!! And they is no residue left, no streaking and best of all- it is using the power of steam!! My floors dry so much quicker!! I can steam/refresh my dog beds, my carpets, my pillows etc...

I have recommended this to my family and friends!! I would not do that unless the product truely performs!! :-) I love my Haan!!
Also fantastic customer service! They stand behind their products- these days a rarity!! Thank you!!! :-)

+ Sturdy plastic, high water temp to kill germs/bacteria, all with the power of steam! Also fantastic customer service from the company!! Thank you!!

Sydney, Australia

Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2012

I have been obsessed with steam cleaners for a while now because I'm generally lazy to clean so I want products that will help me do the job faster and better with not a lot of effort and I found that in steam cleaners. I am very impressed with this product I did some research too and found out about this brand on this website so I thought I'd give it a try - I ordered from K2A and received the item the next day and I knew straight away that it's made from high quality materials not some cheap looking ones that looks like the parts will break easily (like the H20 mop). I love that the water tank is easily detached and refilled, it heated up in seconds and its continuous steam, and its multi purpose that I don't think I will run out of ways and places to use it! It is really money well spent and I have recommended it to people I know.

+ 2 in 1 appliance, continuous steam, fast heat up, no water leakage, long cord