Haan offered a free gift to their customers on or about February 2014 to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews during the term of that offer were written by customers who received such a reward.

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

This product has totally changed my floor-cleaning life! It is brilliant! I have never seen my floors look so good with so little effort. I used to spend hours trying to get my vinyl and tiled floors clean (we had two dogs and a cat) but just couldn't get all the grime off until I bought this steamer. It cleans perfectly. I am a very, very happy customer and would recommend this product and company to anyone who wants a great steamer for a great price and actually delivers what they promise. Well done Haan!

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

very happy with it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Cleaning power is quite good, makes the floors shiny. Easy to maneuver. I generally use two pads to clean the house, and wash them in cold gentle short cycle in the washing machine without using fabric softener.
The water tank seemed to leak a little water, and they are sending a replacement without a hesitation, good warranty service.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 17 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2015

One of my best buys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

I bought this Haan steam mop 3 years ago now.
It’s still going strong, I’ve never had any problems.
I’ve just recently bought some new cleaning pads for it.
It’s easy to use and it’s the only thing that makes my tiles shiny and streak. I would recommend this mop.

Adelaide

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Third time luck: Finally got the right steam mop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

So this was the third steam mop I purchased on my quest for the perfect one. My criteria: Easy to use, long cord, easy to store, storage heat pad, easy to fill, not too wet on the floor, gets hot quickly, florr dries quicklly, don't have to push it to billio,can do tiles and wooden floors and well priced. The Hann covers all thoses bases but is pricey - but worth the extra dollars.

• 2 comments
  • 29 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Impressive Steam Mop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Only used twice but absolutely delighted with results. Previous well know brand mop left water all over tiles, this one dries within minutes. Loved the long electric cord, easy enough to manuver corners probably could do with improvement. Water tank easy to refill and in a medium sized home refilled twice. So far I am very pleased with my purchase.

Purchased at: eBay

Perth

Date Purchased: Sep 2015

It is my favourite appliance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I was reluctant to purchase this mop given the cost, however, it is worth every dollar and each time I use it, I feel a quite pleased with myself. Great maneuverability. Tank needs to be refilled quite regularly, however, that just means there is steam pumping through, so bring on the steam, I say!
However, the vibrating plates shorted out and sparks flew out the bottom. I don't know how to get it repaired and will be really disappointed, if it can't be fixed.

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

We are extremely pleased with our new Steam Mop. I have severe back problems and an ordinary mop is very difficult and clumsy to use, but the Steam mop is a breeze.
Only downside is can't hang it on wall for storage and falls over if not leaned against something. But still love it.

• 10 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2017

The best all round steam mop I have ever used.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My wife almost didn't buy another steam mop after her experience with other brands, but this one is a beauty. Cleans well, and not much water left on my nice hardwood floors. Easy to fill. Easy to push. Easy to change pads and they wash well. The tough little scrubbing brush really did clean the grout (still a tedious job) and with water based degreaser and the wand I managed to clean the stove extractor fan filters. This steam cleaner/mop is worth the extra dollars. It appears to be very strong and well built, so should last much longer than our past disasters.

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Fantastic, and excellent service! Would buy Haan again and again and again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

This is the best mop ever. Easy and simple to use, and when we had a small issue with it, the Customer Service was unbelievably helpful and prompt. In this day, this is unfortunately a rare commodity, but I would have absolutely no hesitation in buying a Haan product again - price is not really an issue when you are buying this quality and service. Love it.

kingscliff

• 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Thank you Haan!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

I purchased this steam mop in November 2015 and used it no more than 6 times. 2 months ago I started to experience problems with the mop when it took about 20 minutes to warm up and start steaming. I finished my floors on this occasion and was hesitant to use it again because of the experience mentioned. 2 weeks ago I decided to use the mop again and I was extremely disappointed to find that it wouldn't work at all. I contacted the supplier, noting that the mop was just out of the warranty period but hoped that Haan would back their product and provide me with some assistance but they have refused to do anything to help.
UPDATE!!
Haan emailed me after posting this review and informed me that the supplier, (Crazy Sales) that I contacted regarding my problem with the steam mop had not bothered to contact them with my complaint. Now that Haan know about my problem they have informed me that they are more than happy to repair my mop. Thank you to Haan.

Purchased at: Crazy Sales

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 9 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Love it !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

I have been using another brand but it was difficult to put the pad on and the floor was always wet, so had to use a mop after using the steam cleaner. I have chosen HAAN after reading the reviews on Choice magazine and am very happy with my purchase. With HAAN, attaching the pad is so easy and no more dribbles, so no more wiping after you use the cleaner! Also you don't have to hold the switch while you are mopping and can just glide around the house. The clicking noise some complain about doesn't bother me at all. The only minor point is that it is a bit tricky to put the hand held unit back into the body.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Surpasses my expectations for a steam mop - loving it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Having read the reviews both on this site, CHOICE magazine and Youtube videos on the Haan site I decided to bite the bullet and purchase the HAAN SI-A70 Multi with Extended Flexible Nozzle plus 2 extra cleaning pads approximately a month ago. I was extremely satisfied with the efficiency of ordering and delivery of the steam mop to me, on the Sunshine Coast. My experience with steam mops is limited as I borrowed one about 6 years ago and didn't like it at all. However, moving up from Sydney some 12 years ago and now living on the Sunshine Coast, tiles have been the way to go along with a bucket of mop!! I have finally ditched the latter and absolutely love my HAAN purchase. The ease in which I can whizz thru the house and the speed in which it dries (due to minimal water usage) gives it the thumbs up for me. However, I have tried using the attachment for cleaning counter tops and even the upholstery on my little Audi's driver's seat but have to say, it gets a thumbs down as too much steam is emitted and therefore making the area too wet and I was left with a bigger stain than I had before I started on the seat of my car! I use 2 cleaning pads and fill the water container twice to do both the inside and the al fresco area of the house. When I refill the tank I change the pad. I do feel you still have to attack dirty grout the old fashioned way and yes you do have to vacuum the area before starting but that goes without saying! .I am pleased I ordered the extra 2 pads as I have them in reserve. Another minor point - it doesn't stand up as firmly as say, an upright vacuum cleaner, so I am always mindful to ensure it is propped near a wall. Would I recommend this product - absolutely. Some have written about the clicking noise as the steam pumps out - that doesn't bother me at all for at least I know it is working and then the noise changes as it runs out of water. I think the paint job of the product must have been done in one of the car factories in Korea as it is really shiny!! Would I recommend it or purchase it again, most definitely and thank you to this site and its users, along with CHOICE and the Youtube videos from HAAN as I was able to make an informed decision. HAAN does keep prompting you to make a review on their site but I thought I would wait until I had it for a month or so; their marketing is amazing Oh and I have descaled it once, as recommended with no problems.

ADELAIDE

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Cleaning is so much easier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2016

The steamer has made cleaning our floors so much easier and quicker, and leaves the floor completely dry. Would strongly recommend the multi-purpose steamer so that you can use the smaller part to clean the shower, etc. Replacing and washing the pads is easy. Very reasonably priced as well. Great product!

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Love my new mop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

I have recently used another brand of steam mop (expensive) and was constantly having to renew the filter at big cost. This cleaner only lasted for 2 years.
I love this new Haan steam mop so easy to use and very efficient, does not leave the floor soaking wet, and is very maneuverable.

Dayboro

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

New user

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2016

in recent years I have used other bands from expensive to cheap, they all had a similar problem, excessively wet floors, I generally used the celing fans to help dry them. I have used the Haan A70 twice now, water consumption is down by atleast half which accounts for the quicker drying, the floors look better and with markedly less streaks.

I fine my unit requires more energy to move it, maneuverability is good, I guess the energy required is associated with the floor not being as wet, I have not found the need to change the cleaning pad every 10 minutes as suggest, I have changed them after the second tank (40 minutes) only because the suggest is 10 minutes.

Cleaning the pads was easy, under 65 degree water, using a nylon brush, about 1 - 2 minutes per pad.

Presently I am happy with my choice

Purchased at: Online Computer

Long Point, NSW

Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Couldn't be Happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

I've had this mop for 2 years now and it's been fantastic. Great maneuverability, haven't had to change the pads yet (washable). The amount of money I spent on cheap-n-nasty steam mops far out ways this one, should have bought this in the first place!

It does make a weird knocking sound but don't be worried it's the machine working it's magic. Make sure that you empty the water tank as this will prolong the life of the product.

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Love this steam mop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

Brought this steam mop direct from Haans website after reading reviews on this site and i have to say im very happy with the quality.
Mopping has become easier, steams up very quickly and is very easy to manouver around the house. Dries very fast, i dont think i could fault this mop.
The company is also great to deal with as my scrub brush was missing after a quick email to them they replied back to me in 10 minutes and 2 days later i received the brush. Would reccomend it to anyone.

Winston Hills

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Happy with the results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

I had a different steam mop that I used for a few years, but went back to the Sabco and doing it the hard way, until I started researching for a new mop. I tend to check a lot of forums before purchasing and so took the plunge & bought purchased the HAAN SI-A70 a few months back. Waited a while before adding my comments, as I wanted to make sure it would keep repeating it's wonderful performance. I am really happy with the results that I am getting with this steamer and it does not take long before you can walk on the tiles as the tiles dry much faster with the HAAN. We have a new home with lots of tiling and it tends to show up the marks a lot, but I have been really happy with the results.

Good Sturdy Mop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2016

I'm very happy with this mop. The head easily twists to whichever direction you are mopping. We have a mostly tiled house and I just refill the small tank once and I don't really have to replace the pad as I don't mind it being a little damp towards the end of the floors. Dries very quickly.

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

It's STILL the best mop I've had :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2016

Well a few months of using the Haan mop & I still love it :) Heats up in 20 seconds & the floor dries within 10 mins and that is NO exaggeration. I don't have any mess or excessive water. I have used the flexible hose to clean some carpet and it worked brilliantly. I can't relate to the comments for it not working properly - the instructions are clear and it's very easy to use. I LOVE this mop :)

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes