Haan offered a free gift to their customers on or about February 2014 to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews during the term of that offer were written by customers who received such a reward.

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2016

Recently purchased this floor steamer. After researching and reading reviews I decided to go with this product. It cleans exactly as it is supposed to. Just hot steam. Leaves a very clean and quick drying area with no streaks. I have a just moved into a new home with a large area of tiled floor. This makes the job very quick and easy. The floors seem to stay cleaner for longer too. Just a quick vacuum and everything is clean again. My original plan was to use the steamer every so often, but it is so easy to use that I do the tile floors every week. Tried the attachments in the bathroom and on the stone bench tops and the tiles, glass and stone came up sparkling. Congratulations to Haan for a very quick delivery. I ordered it online over the Christmas break and it was at my door the first day back after the Public Holiday.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2016

Easy to assemble. Did a lot of research before I bought it. Excellent reviews for this at a great price. Has a long cord which is good to clean large areas. Easy to push and leaves floors dry unlike my cheapy steam mop from Aldi. Would recommend to anyone in need of a steam mop. Superfast delivery from online website.

Purchased at: Online Computer

I Agree With "Load Of Rubbish" Review

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2015

It looks great until you actually use it! The steam generated is woeful. I had a toy Put Put Boat when I was a kid and it generated more steam power than this thing. That folks is why it only takes minutes to dry its steam cleaning out put is minimal.

Load of rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2015

Where do you get these people, do they work for Haan, or is it haan doing the reviews. We bought a Haan "steam " mop last year, used it twice, biggest piece of ... we have ever bought. Don't buy one. If you must buy a steam mop buy instore where you can take it back if necessary. Our experience was that the after sales experience was somewhat deficient.

HAPPY, HAPPY SHARRON

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2015

Ive had this steam mop for a little over one week & Im very pleased with it. Im an aged person with arthritic hands and although its a little difficult to move along at times Ive cleaned the floor twice this week. Inn time I might upgrade but this machine is very good. Very little water residue and dries quickly. This in itself is a bonus!!!

Melbourne

• 3 answers

Really good product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2015

I have had this steam mop for two weeks and am extremely happy with the results. It heats up quickly, the tiles are cleaned well and they only take a few minutes to dry. It arrived 24 hours after I placed the order. I would recommend this product to my friends.

brisbane

extremely happy with product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2015

I am very pleased with my purchase this machine is multi purpose easy to use and navigate, does everything it promises. Heats up quickly , maintenance is quick and easy I believe it is well worth the cost. I bought it online with a very fuss free transaction and delivery was prompt

Private message

Liked it so much, bought a second one!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2015

I bought my first one for our apartment in Sydney that has a laminate wooden floor which I just couldn't keep looking good previously. My Haan works great on it; is easy to use and store.

I have now just bought my second one for our weekender which has wood-effect vinyl flooring throughout and, once again, the Haan works perfectly.

Would definitely recommend this product.

MELBOURNE

• 5 helpful votes

The Best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2015

I purchased my Haan just over 2 years ago and it recently broke down, rang Haan in Sydney told to send it back, I had to pay postage, and they fixed it for free, they paid postage return, what other Company would do that, the best customer service ever and very pleasant to boot, most other Companies don't want to know you when out of warranty, have recommended to quite a few friends and all are very happy with this steam mop, I love mine because it is good on all services, tiles, wood floors and windows.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Best steam mop we've ever bought.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2015

This is an amazing little mop. We have a dog that carts in mud for giggles so the mop gets a workout every day. Because the steam is so hot, the floor dries up instantly leaving behind a very clean surface. I've had the mop for over a year now and its still awesome. I paid around $200 for it but its worth its weight in gold cos it cuts the time it used to take by mop and bucket down to half an hour.

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Terrible product which doesn't work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2015

This isn't a good product at all. I would not recommend buying and I would definitely not buy from crazysales.com.au.

I bought this as I have a new baby and would prefer not to use chemicals when cleaning. Unfortunately when its arrived I've very disappointed at the performance.

The steam doesn't come out consistently, it doesn't remove soap scum from the tiles, when using the smaller flat attachment on vertical surfaces water drips everywhere and the pad just gets saturated.

When cleaning the floor it doesn't produce enough steam to remove marks without going over them several times.

I purchased from crazysales.com.au who are now being very difficult when I've asked to return, they have after 4 days of emails (they apparently don't have phone support and take 24 hours to respond to each email) they have now referred me to the manufacturer....terrible customer service Considering I purchased the product through them.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear customer.
i apologize for any inconvenience caused and
please contact us by email through admin@haanaustralia.com.au

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Best steam mop I've owned.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2015

I've had this mop for 6 months now. I've been stalling my review b'coz I've been waiting to find a flaw. But I cant! It's the 3rd steam mop I've owned - tried all different brands. My first 2 steam mops were rubbish (well know brands too) however this one is amazing. No dripping, no streaky marks, dries super fast, easy to clean pads and it doesn't fall from standing position.

• 2 questions
  • 12 answers
  • 86 helpful votes
Private message

great mop but a bit over rated for the price.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2015

cleans well,although not as hot and not as much steam as my old Sheffield mop.Leaves floors almost dry,love the pads,cleans tiles as well as any other mop,the pads stay on well even on my rough sandstone tiles,great for carpets,nice long cord,fast heat up and great accessories.Love the handheld bit for toilets etc.Unfortunately.my mop has just dies,two days after the warranty has run out! Very disappointed as I paid more to get a better mop but now I think I will just get another cheap one

• 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Perfect product never use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2015

so happy for this product. it heats up so quick and powerful motor work for my tiles. The mat is super nice easy to wash.

The small attached with covered can be worked for glass, mirror and bench top.

However it not well for carpet, for this price, you can't get everything.

Well done

Green Point NSW

• 2 helpful votes

Not worth the money!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2015

I purchased this high rated mop just on 2 years ago after reading all of the rave reviews here. Well I have used no more than once a week here on the tiles at home and was OK with the performance - not totally convinced that I had done the right thing, but assured by all the reviews that I had read. Now it doesn't steam at all and is unusable, I consider it to be a waste of money, after all it does cost a fair amount of money. I have cared for the Haan and it has never been abused or misused followed all instructions in the manual etc. Don't buy it!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

OK, Since writing this review, I have been in touch with Haan Australia and after a conversation with the gentleman whom I spoke to regarding my dissatisfaction with the mop, I decided to 'bite the... read more »

Love Love Love It!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2015

Absolutely love it! Heats up super quick, leaves my tiles nice and shiny and streak free, the best I have ever seen my tiles. Very easy to use, nice and light and seems to easily remove tough stains with minimal effort. I've always hated cleaning the floor but now It is a breeze and I actually look forward to it. Worth every dollar!!!!

• 5 answers
  • 22 helpful votes
Private message

I've just thrown mine out!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2015

I purchased this unit a couple of years ago, it always dripped water from the bottle and left streaks. I cleaned the unit out as suggested in the instruction manual. Yesterday I mopped the floors and it was leaking that much water the floor took ages to dry. The pads stopped sticking so they would have had to of been replaced. As the mop leaked so much yesterday I had had enough and thought this wet floor defeated the purchase of having a steam mop; I unplugged it and threw it straight in the skip we conveniently had over the weekend. I'm disappointed as it wasn't the cheapest steam mop on the market and I'll have to research and buy a new one.

So Far So Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2015

Delivered to my door three (3) days after ordering online. Have used it three (3) times and so far I am very happy with the product. Heats up very quickly. The tiles dry even quicker which is a bonus at my house. Can't complain about the product at this early stage.

• 2 helpful votes

Pretty good so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2015

So far we have used the haan steam mop twice and it seems to be doing a pretty good job. My mum was pretty happy from the start but my dad was fairly skeptical of its ability to replace our normal mop. After using it just once, he was sold on keeping it. It was definitely a good idea as a mothers' day gift. The pads get dirty fairly quickly and if though so you'll want to get the extra pads to swap out. Wish I got the microfibre slippers, would've made the drying a little easier. Good stuff overall, would recommend the purchase. It is pricey but you get what you pay for.

Adelaide

• 4 helpful votes

Perfect Steam Mop!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2015

Ok, so we only just got it, only 2 days after ordering it, and tested it on our laminated wood floor.....perfect! There is no trigger to make it steam....it just does about 20 secs after you turn it on, which rocks.

I wanted it especially for the portable steamer, for tiles etc, and wasn't expecting much after reading the reviews online, but l was very surprised at how good it is, especially when you use the brush attachment and glide over the grout first, then lightly scrub it. Comes super clean easily. My partner even said it was 'too good'!

I give this a 5 star rating as it has the extra steamer on it, but also because you don't need to use detergents with the floor steamer, and there is no dripping etc (so far).

Then only suggestion I would have, and it is a major one in my opinion, is to have somewhere on the steam mop, to attach the extra parts onto, as I need to store them somewhere and go back to grab them if l need them. Hopefully Haan do this soon, and when l replace this one, l will get it with this addition.

Thanks Haan....I rejected all the other brands as l loved the reviews for you....mainly in relation to your customer service. We came to the conclusion that: 1. every single steam mop breaks down....not one is perfect. 2. HAAN have the best customer service reviews, and you always reply to those on ProductReview.com.au, and this is priceless, so if our Haan DOES break down, at least we know you will look after us.

Thanks so much for a great product.

3 of 13 pages

My unit will not turn on. I only have a red light. This is a new unit. I have used different plug-ins and other products work in them. Any suggestions. I got this as a gift and unfortunately no recept.

Bandit asked on Nov 14, 2017

My water tank broke while attached to the handheld mop, and the cap is stuck in it with the broken bottle neck. I have already purchased a new water tank, but have been unsuccessful removing the cap from the mop. Is there any way that I could remove the cap and start using my mop again?? I had just started to like the steam mop and then this happens!! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Saki asked on Oct 27, 2017

Answer this

I can't answer definitively however a few times it has been tough to pull my tank free. This maybe caused by calcium build up causing high pressure and heat between the rubber suction of the cap contact. Maybe push down and use a solvent.. C-L-R or WD40 good luck. Descale ur mop.

PLEASE HELP! Can anyone tell me which steam mop Choice named as the best pretty please? I can afford a subscription and can't afford to have to buy another mop if the one I pick is crap. I'm a single mum and had save like mad to be able to get one. I'm thinking the haan?

Koda asked on Jul 31, 2017

Answer this

Haan is good, though heavy and wieldy. I can't remember what the Choice number one pick was, but the number 2 was the Kmart steam mop at about $45. I have got one of these and it is better than the Haan or the Wertheim. There are good write-ups on this on product review. Good luck.

Wow really? Thanks so much suzley!

See all 43 questions about HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70