Haan offered a free gift to their customers on or about February 2014 to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews during the term of that offer were written by customers who received such a reward.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Good product and excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2016

I bought my steamer in 2014 but hadn't used it very often (maybe 15-20 times), because we still haven't put in the main floor surface which we need it for. I was happy with it, once I realised you need to vacuum the floor first and just finish with the steamer. However, recently it failed to heat up, even though I could hear the pump working. It was out of the one year warranty. I sent an email to the HAAN help line, and received a helpful reply, asking me to send the steamer unit to NSW for repair. I did that at a minor cost and it was returned, fully operational in a couple of weeks. I thought this was excellent service, considering it was no longer covered by warranty.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Maitland

• 2 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Great, convenient and fast.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2016

Pretty awesome little device, I love that it can function as a multipurpose steam cleaner. Heats up real quick and does what it needs to do. Real easy to use. Delivery was also super quick to our regional area.

The only problems I have experienced is that it's really unstable when standing upright and the cord is wrapped up, it's already fallen over once so I try to keep it propped up against something in fear of breaking the body. The additional hose extension also sputters a lot rather than providing a constant stream of steam, like you get straight from the body. I can only assume this is a design fault in combination with physics so it's not a real deal-breaker as the extension is still useful when used with the cleaning sock pad.

Concord West

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

I don't know really....hit and miss

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2016

Had it for over 3 years now but I'm back to the mop and bucket. However after reading these reviews I'll clean the dust off and refire the boiler and see if it is all worth it.
Does it save time? Not really as it can't lift rice or sticky things stucked to my tiles like the mop can......Is it cleaner? Maybe......Can it go to places where the mop can go? Absolutely Not!.......Does it take less effort? Well I'll leave that judgement to you.....Happy Haan? Not too sure. Improvements I would like Haan to make is it needs more steam power firstly and secondly place the handle towards the middle of the steam head so that you can put some downward force to lift off does hard to remove stains and sticky rice or dried out fruit off the floors without going back a million times or having to saturate the damn thing then finally srapping it off. (A mop does it so easily because you can create some downward pressure). Make these improvements then you will have a much better PRODUCT.... Haan steam mop is quite solid and sturdy!!! If these improvements are made I'd throw out the OLD and buy the NEW ANYTIME.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

have to be the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2016

I've purchased a couple of other popular brands before and haven't worked. Haan has a dry steam which is great for bedding and carpets doesn't leave things saturated and is quick to use. Haven't used in the bathroom but am sure it will do a great job. Very quick on delivery as we live in WA.

A Black Porcelain Wonder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2016

We have black porcelain tiles in our ensuite and they have been impossible to clean, streak-free, until now. Purchased a Haan SI-A70 last week and put it to the ultimate test! Passed with flying colours - I am absolutely delighted with this product and would highly recommend to anyone in the market

Purchased at: Crazy Sales

Great Product and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2016

Bought this Haan steam mob (Haan SI-A70) 2 years ago and recently having some issues with the pump on and off so i contacted the service department and they decided to give me a demo (almost new) with no charge. what else you can expect from this. Thank you so much. Definitely will buy again.

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2016

Recently purchased this floor steamer. After researching and reading reviews I decided to go with this product. It cleans exactly as it is supposed to. Just hot steam. Leaves a very clean and quick drying area with no streaks. I have a just moved into a new home with a large area of tiled floor. This makes the job very quick and easy. The floors seem to stay cleaner for longer too. Just a quick vacuum and everything is clean again. My original plan was to use the steamer every so often, but it is so easy to use that I do the tile floors every week. Tried the attachments in the bathroom and on the stone bench tops and the tiles, glass and stone came up sparkling. Congratulations to Haan for a very quick delivery. I ordered it online over the Christmas break and it was at my door the first day back after the Public Holiday.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2016

Easy to assemble. Did a lot of research before I bought it. Excellent reviews for this at a great price. Has a long cord which is good to clean large areas. Easy to push and leaves floors dry unlike my cheapy steam mop from Aldi. Would recommend to anyone in need of a steam mop. Superfast delivery from online website.

Purchased at: Online Computer

I Agree With "Load Of Rubbish" Review

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2015

It looks great until you actually use it! The steam generated is woeful. I had a toy Put Put Boat when I was a kid and it generated more steam power than this thing. That folks is why it only takes minutes to dry its steam cleaning out put is minimal.

Load of rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2015

Where do you get these people, do they work for Haan, or is it haan doing the reviews. We bought a Haan "steam " mop last year, used it twice, biggest piece of ... we have ever bought. Don't buy one. If you must buy a steam mop buy instore where you can take it back if necessary. Our experience was that the after sales experience was somewhat deficient.

HAPPY, HAPPY SHARRON

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2015

Ive had this steam mop for a little over one week & Im very pleased with it. Im an aged person with arthritic hands and although its a little difficult to move along at times Ive cleaned the floor twice this week. Inn time I might upgrade but this machine is very good. Very little water residue and dries quickly. This in itself is a bonus!!!

Melbourne

• 3 answers

Really good product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2015

I have had this steam mop for two weeks and am extremely happy with the results. It heats up quickly, the tiles are cleaned well and they only take a few minutes to dry. It arrived 24 hours after I placed the order. I would recommend this product to my friends.

brisbane

• 1 question

extremely happy with product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2015

I am very pleased with my purchase this machine is multi purpose easy to use and navigate, does everything it promises. Heats up quickly , maintenance is quick and easy I believe it is well worth the cost. I bought it online with a very fuss free transaction and delivery was prompt

Private message

Liked it so much, bought a second one!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2015

I bought my first one for our apartment in Sydney that has a laminate wooden floor which I just couldn't keep looking good previously. My Haan works great on it; is easy to use and store.

I have now just bought my second one for our weekender which has wood-effect vinyl flooring throughout and, once again, the Haan works perfectly.

Would definitely recommend this product.

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

The Best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2015

I purchased my Haan just over 2 years ago and it recently broke down, rang Haan in Sydney told to send it back, I had to pay postage, and they fixed it for free, they paid postage return, what other Company would do that, the best customer service ever and very pleasant to boot, most other Companies don't want to know you when out of warranty, have recommended to quite a few friends and all are very happy with this steam mop, I love mine because it is good on all services, tiles, wood floors and windows.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Best steam mop we've ever bought.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2015

This is an amazing little mop. We have a dog that carts in mud for giggles so the mop gets a workout every day. Because the steam is so hot, the floor dries up instantly leaving behind a very clean surface. I've had the mop for over a year now and its still awesome. I paid around $200 for it but its worth its weight in gold cos it cuts the time it used to take by mop and bucket down to half an hour.

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Terrible product which doesn't work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2015

This isn't a good product at all. I would not recommend buying and I would definitely not buy from crazysales.com.au.

I bought this as I have a new baby and would prefer not to use chemicals when cleaning. Unfortunately when its arrived I've very disappointed at the performance.

The steam doesn't come out consistently, it doesn't remove soap scum from the tiles, when using the smaller flat attachment on vertical surfaces water drips everywhere and the pad just gets saturated.

When cleaning the floor it doesn't produce enough steam to remove marks without going over them several times.

I purchased from crazysales.com.au who are now being very difficult when I've asked to return, they have after 4 days of emails (they apparently don't have phone support and take 24 hours to respond to each email) they have now referred me to the manufacturer....terrible customer service Considering I purchased the product through them.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear customer.
i apologize for any inconvenience caused and
please contact us by email through admin@haanaustralia.com.au

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Best steam mop I've owned.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2015

I've had this mop for 6 months now. I've been stalling my review b'coz I've been waiting to find a flaw. But I cant! It's the 3rd steam mop I've owned - tried all different brands. My first 2 steam mops were rubbish (well know brands too) however this one is amazing. No dripping, no streaky marks, dries super fast, easy to clean pads and it doesn't fall from standing position.

• 2 questions
  • 12 answers
  • 74 helpful votes
Private message

great mop but a bit over rated for the price.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2015

cleans well,although not as hot and not as much steam as my old Sheffield mop.Leaves floors almost dry,love the pads,cleans tiles as well as any other mop,the pads stay on well even on my rough sandstone tiles,great for carpets,nice long cord,fast heat up and great accessories.Love the handheld bit for toilets etc.Unfortunately.my mop has just dies,two days after the warranty has run out! Very disappointed as I paid more to get a better mop but now I think I will just get another cheap one

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Perfect product never use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2015

so happy for this product. it heats up so quick and powerful motor work for my tiles. The mat is super nice easy to wash.

The small attached with covered can be worked for glass, mirror and bench top.

However it not well for carpet, for this price, you can't get everything.

Well done

3 of 14 pages

Hi , I am thinking of buying haan floor steamer mop and was wondering if its worth buying model with the hand held steamer ,is it powerful enough to use around the house for other cleaning jobs

Vicki asked on Feb 05, 2018

Answer this

I have found it is great for sterilisation, toilets, shower recess and mattress etc. I haven’t a reason to use in my oven as it is one that burns off the stuff at high heat. It doesn’t get rid of mould, only mould remover does that. Used it in my sliding door tracks, helped lift the dirt there.

DON'T...I have had to replace the BRITTLE water tanks 4 times now at a cost of $9.95 each! I'm very disappointed....Today I went to steam mop my floor ready for my husband's 60th birthday tomorrow and guess what...ANOTHER cracked water tank. You will be let down so research another brand...

My unit will not turn on. I only have a red light. This is a new unit. I have used different plug-ins and other products work in them. Any suggestions. I got this as a gift and unfortunately no recept.

Bandit asked on Nov 14, 2017

My water tank broke while attached to the handheld mop, and the cap is stuck in it with the broken bottle neck. I have already purchased a new water tank, but have been unsuccessful removing the cap from the mop. Is there any way that I could remove the cap and start using my mop again?? I had just started to like the steam mop and then this happens!! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Saki asked on Oct 27, 2017

Answer this

I can't answer definitively however a few times it has been tough to pull my tank free. This maybe caused by calcium build up causing high pressure and heat between the rubber suction of the cap contact. Maybe push down and use a solvent.. C-L-R or WD40 good luck. Descale ur mop.

See all 44 questions about HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70