Haan offered a free gift to their customers on or about February 2014 to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews during the term of that offer were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Purchase

HAAN Floor Steamer Success

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2015

Firstly, thanks to all for your reviews. We did plenty of research. An efficient floor cleaner, little water required, light and easy to use. Love the no chemical clean and dry in seconds. The cleanest our floors have been in years, cork, tiles, carpet and rugs. Does the lot. HAAN support has been great, as we had a leaking water bottle, replaced in days. Purchased the extra pads and bits. Handy when one pad drying to use the spare. Highly recommend.
Works well on car seats too.

Comments
HAAN Official

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact HAAN admin if you encounter any issue with your HAAN

Perth

• 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Haans Cstomer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2015

I agree with peoples reviews in regards to the steam mop itself, I love the mop, but not keen on using the multipurpose cleaning functions as I find it too fiddly/awkward.

I would like to leave a review in regards to their customer service I've just experienced as I was very dubious after reading reviews on Amazon, but here in Australia they have been fantastic for me.

I've had my mop for just over 2 years when it just stopped working. It was used every week in a large house. I contacted Haan customer service about it and they were wonderful. They provided me with a postage paid label to return just the handheld part of the unit. They assessed it and informed me that they could not fix it and recommended buying a new handheld part only. At the same time they asked if I would be willing to accept a used demo handheld which was in perfect working order. So I did and it arrived within a few days. Their correspondence was excellent and they really did surprise me with the replacement of my handheld unit.

So I would just like to let people know, that even though you have to buy these mops online, that their customer service was above and beyond what I had expected, especially since my mop was out of warranty, and there is support from them should you have an issue with their mop.

Comments
HAAN Official

Ena.
hi. thanks for your feedback.
Promise we will maintain our customer service at second to none so that our valued customers feel safe purchasing HAAN steam mop.

Canberra

• 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Works Well!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2015

Bought the Haan SI-A70 Steam mop after looking around at cheaper models in other brands and my boyfriends yellow cheapie died suddenly. Very happy with the steam mop so far...it does not leave floors wet and steams at a high temp - I felt the tiles after going over the first time and they were still warm but not soaked, just damp. It does 'tick' a bit sometimes but I have checked their website and this seems to be ok. Water tank lasts a long time and I do not need to refill it during the 30 mins. Stubborn stains (I use hairspray which is a bit tacky on tiles) takes going over 2 or 3 times, but works well!! Once you have finished and the cleaning pad has cooled down I rinse/rub it straight away in water to clean, wring gently and hang out on the line to dry. I don't have a problem with it drying. Haven't used it on carpet or to steam anything else yet except floors, but I am very happy with the steam mop and the fact that I don't have to use chemicals to clean. My boyfriend also exclaims how much cleaner our white tiles look after being steamed.

Canberra

Private message

Not reliable and over priced!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2015

After reading several positive reviews, I bought a Haan SI-A70 steam mop online, even though it was far more expensive than other units. Initially, it was wonderful; cleaned the tiled floors well and didn't leave floors too wet. After 18 months, the steam function was intermittent even though the unit appeared to heat up. After contacting Haan Australia, I was advised to send the steam section from Canberra to Sydney at my own expense. A new steam unit would cost $79 ( plus postage I presume). My household consists of two retired seniors, so the unit was definitely not over used. I will replace this steam mop with a cheaper one from a local supplier who will provide better customer service if required. I have learned a valuable lesson..........more expensive is not necessarily more reliable. If you don't live in Sydney (close to Auburn), don't buy this unreliable, expensive steam mop.

Private message

Disappointing as a multi- cleaner

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2015

I purchased this Steamer because it supposedly is a multi-purpose steamer. Unfortunately it does not live up to expectations. As a floor mop, it does a great job and that’s about it. As a multipurpose cleaner, the reason for my purchase, I am far less than impressed. The handheld component, with mini steam head and sock, produced more water drips than steam, and I followed the instructions, using in a horizontal motion, rather than up and down on, cupboard doors. I had water on the floor. I didn’t expect water runs on the oven door. The video demonstrates a lady cleaning a shower screen and she does not wipe over the screen, after using the steamer. I had to wipe off the water runs on the oven door and wipe over the floor, after doing the cupboard doors. The sock wasn’t a tight fit over the mini head and scrunched up during use. It was sopping wet after about 5 minutes and therefore I couldn’t continue using it. The elastic broke in the sock during washing (placed with tea towels in a front loading machine). As a multi steamer, it is a great disappointment. So much so, I phoned and spoke to a Haan representative. I am going to request a refund as the unit does not meet my multi Purpose expectations. It has a 30 day money back guarantee.

Happy with performance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2015

I have not had my steam mop for very long but found that I needed to order extra micro fibre cleaning pads as they take such a long time to dry, I also ordered an extra mop head for the hand held section as the elastic broke the first time I used it. I have since repaired it.
I have never had a steam mop so can not compare with other products but we chose Haan after some research. It certainly does an excellent job and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

Comments
HAAN Official

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us :)

The Best Floor Steamer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2015

Purchased for my daughter. The comments she has made are the steamer is fantastic and so easy to use. Her tiled floors never looked so clean.

Comments
HAAN Official

Great to hear your daughter love it, thank you for the feedback :)

So far so good!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2015

My steam mop was just delivered at the right time. Have had the grandkids with us for the past three weeks and the place needed a good clean!.. New steam mop to the rescue. Wonderful! My bathrooms in particular came up beautifully. Carpet feels good underfoot. Very easy to use. Congratulations HAAN, you have a winner!

Comments
HAAN Official

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your Steam Mop. Thank you for the feedback :)

Best Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2015

I have had other steam mops and they don't compare to this one at all. I have polished porcelain tiles and they are so hard to keep clean but this steam mop made it easy. The customer service is absolutely fantastic. I love that it comes apart and you can clean everything with it. It makes cleaning mirrors easy. My Bathrooms are sparkling.
Our carpet feels cleaner. Love it. I would highly recommend this product.

Comments
HAAN Official

Thank you for your valuable feedback Karen, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us :)

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Great steamer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2015

We love the steamer, works great for the tiles and carpet that we have, I would recommend. However lately we have been having trouble with the water tank lid, the little plastic seal keeps breaking and unfortunately this has meant that one of the steamers overheated and no longer works. I have emailed haan and hope they look into this issue as this has happened to me again today and i am not sure if my new steamer has gotten too hot...

Real Quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2015

Excellent build quality and performs really well. Leaves floors clean and dry. Far superior to the previous product we owned.

Comments
HAAN Official

We're glad that you love it! Thank you for the feedback :)

Cleaning okay but very much overpriced

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2015

Product is doing it's job okay. Floors are clean and not watered down.
Accessories are pricey. Steam mop itself is "very plastic" and feels cheap. Overpriced!

Comments
HAAN Official

Thank you for your valuable feedback Alex. Please contact us 02 9645 2252 if you have any issue with our product.

Bathurst

• 3 helpful votes

Top Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2014

Finally I have found a floor cleaner that does not leave streaks everywhere on the polished tiles. I bought this after reading rave reviews and it does not disappoint. Having polished tiles I find this an excellent cleaner, and I love the fact you don't need chemicals to clean. We have a large tile space including the bathrooms and I didnt need to stop to refill. Also, floors super quick to dry after.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

We are happy to hear this :)

perth

Private message

not as good as they say.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2014

Ok for cleaning floors except for slightly more stubborn stains,found it disappointing when it came to mould,hardly budged it,and the same with dirt,had to revert back to the old way(good old elbow grease).I can't see the value except for saving on floor cleaning chemicals.I don't know,maybe i'm doing something wrong.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Sorry to hear the difficulties you've experience with the one of our Products. We request you to call us on 02 9645 2252 to discuss further. We may be able to offer some advice to assist you with your HAAN Steam Mop.

Top product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2014

Just love this steamer. Have had others that just don't cut it. This mop is super smooth, easy to manoeuvre and leaves virtually zero moisture behind. Makes a terrible job of cleaning soooooo much easier and satisfying.

Comments
HAAN Official

Thanks for the feedback, Sonia. Glad to hear you're enjoying your HAAN Steam Mop.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Excellent Product Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2014

This is a fantastic product. 3days out of our warranty - the head of our steam mop broke in an unfortunate accident. I jumped onto website where a customer service consultant popped up in the live feed and asked if I needed anyhelp.
I told her the situation - sent her a pic and 3days later I had a new framework for my steamer no charge. Rare and a company that deserves your money

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Hurstville

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2014

I purchased the Haan steam mop from Robin last year, and it is exactly what i am after. I am happy with the product as well as the great customer service from the seller, as my kid played the steam mop and damaged the steaming pedal of the mop. Robin just asked for the picture of the damaged part and sent the replacement to my home without charging a cent!! i highly recommend the product plus Robin as a good seller to you!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Thanks for the feedback, Yingxu :)

Fantastic steam mop

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2014

We've had this steam mop for a few years now and I keep thinking I really need to review it as it is an excellent steam mop. It is easy to use and does an amazing job of cleaning our floors. It doesn't work as well for carpet stains but if you're looking for a top quality steam mop for hard floors then this is perfect. It also has a nice long cord and it is super easy to fill and empty the water tank.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

We're glad that you love it! Thank you for the feedback :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

User friendly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2014

Light to lift, leaves very little wetness on the floor which is good for floor boards, works well on soft furnishings and windows. Did not meet my expectations around taps and grout. Easy to remove hand held from mop. Easy to refill. Happy with purchase.

Only just used it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2014

I have only used it once but am very happy with everything. Arrived promptly easy to put together. Easy to understand instructions. Left floor clean and dry. Imagine I will get quicker but easy to use.

4 of 13 pages

My unit will not turn on. I only have a red light. This is a new unit. I have used different plug-ins and other products work in them. Any suggestions. I got this as a gift and unfortunately no recept.

Bandit asked on Nov 14, 2017

My water tank broke while attached to the handheld mop, and the cap is stuck in it with the broken bottle neck. I have already purchased a new water tank, but have been unsuccessful removing the cap from the mop. Is there any way that I could remove the cap and start using my mop again?? I had just started to like the steam mop and then this happens!! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Saki asked on Oct 27, 2017

Answer this

I can't answer definitively however a few times it has been tough to pull my tank free. This maybe caused by calcium build up causing high pressure and heat between the rubber suction of the cap contact. Maybe push down and use a solvent.. C-L-R or WD40 good luck. Descale ur mop.

PLEASE HELP! Can anyone tell me which steam mop Choice named as the best pretty please? I can afford a subscription and can't afford to have to buy another mop if the one I pick is crap. I'm a single mum and had save like mad to be able to get one. I'm thinking the haan?

Koda asked on Jul 31, 2017

Answer this

Haan is good, though heavy and wieldy. I can't remember what the Choice number one pick was, but the number 2 was the Kmart steam mop at about $45. I have got one of these and it is better than the Haan or the Wertheim. There are good write-ups on this on product review. Good luck.

Wow really? Thanks so much suzley!

See all 43 questions about HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70