Haan offered a free gift to their customers on or about February 2014 to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews during the term of that offer were written by customers who received such a reward.

Green Point NSW

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Not worth the money!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2015

I purchased this high rated mop just on 2 years ago after reading all of the rave reviews here. Well I have used no more than once a week here on the tiles at home and was OK with the performance - not totally convinced that I had done the right thing, but assured by all the reviews that I had read. Now it doesn't steam at all and is unusable, I consider it to be a waste of money, after all it does cost a fair amount of money. I have cared for the Haan and it has never been abused or misused followed all instructions in the manual etc. Don't buy it!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

OK, Since writing this review, I have been in touch with Haan Australia and after a conversation with the gentleman whom I spoke to regarding my dissatisfaction with the mop, I decided to 'bite the... read more »

Love Love Love It!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2015

Absolutely love it! Heats up super quick, leaves my tiles nice and shiny and streak free, the best I have ever seen my tiles. Very easy to use, nice and light and seems to easily remove tough stains with minimal effort. I've always hated cleaning the floor but now It is a breeze and I actually look forward to it. Worth every dollar!!!!

• 2 questions
  • 6 answers
  • 24 helpful votes
Private message

I've just thrown mine out!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2015

I purchased this unit a couple of years ago, it always dripped water from the bottle and left streaks. I cleaned the unit out as suggested in the instruction manual. Yesterday I mopped the floors and it was leaking that much water the floor took ages to dry. The pads stopped sticking so they would have had to of been replaced. As the mop leaked so much yesterday I had had enough and thought this wet floor defeated the purchase of having a steam mop; I unplugged it and threw it straight in the skip we conveniently had over the weekend. I'm disappointed as it wasn't the cheapest steam mop on the market and I'll have to research and buy a new one.

So Far So Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2015

Delivered to my door three (3) days after ordering online. Have used it three (3) times and so far I am very happy with the product. Heats up very quickly. The tiles dry even quicker which is a bonus at my house. Can't complain about the product at this early stage.

• 1 review

Pretty good so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2015

So far we have used the haan steam mop twice and it seems to be doing a pretty good job. My mum was pretty happy from the start but my dad was fairly skeptical of its ability to replace our normal mop. After using it just once, he was sold on keeping it. It was definitely a good idea as a mothers' day gift. The pads get dirty fairly quickly and if though so you'll want to get the extra pads to swap out. Wish I got the microfibre slippers, would've made the drying a little easier. Good stuff overall, would recommend the purchase. It is pricey but you get what you pay for.

Adelaide

• 4 helpful votes

Perfect Steam Mop!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2015

Ok, so we only just got it, only 2 days after ordering it, and tested it on our laminated wood floor.....perfect! There is no trigger to make it steam....it just does about 20 secs after you turn it on, which rocks.

I wanted it especially for the portable steamer, for tiles etc, and wasn't expecting much after reading the reviews online, but l was very surprised at how good it is, especially when you use the brush attachment and glide over the grout first, then lightly scrub it. Comes super clean easily. My partner even said it was 'too good'!

I give this a 5 star rating as it has the extra steamer on it, but also because you don't need to use detergents with the floor steamer, and there is no dripping etc (so far).

Then only suggestion I would have, and it is a major one in my opinion, is to have somewhere on the steam mop, to attach the extra parts onto, as I need to store them somewhere and go back to grab them if l need them. Hopefully Haan do this soon, and when l replace this one, l will get it with this addition.

Thanks Haan....I rejected all the other brands as l loved the reviews for you....mainly in relation to your customer service. We came to the conclusion that: 1. every single steam mop breaks down....not one is perfect. 2. HAAN have the best customer service reviews, and you always reply to those on ProductReview.com.au, and this is priceless, so if our Haan DOES break down, at least we know you will look after us.

Thanks so much for a great product.

Verified Purchase

HAAN Floor Steamer Success

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2015

Firstly, thanks to all for your reviews. We did plenty of research. An efficient floor cleaner, little water required, light and easy to use. Love the no chemical clean and dry in seconds. The cleanest our floors have been in years, cork, tiles, carpet and rugs. Does the lot. HAAN support has been great, as we had a leaking water bottle, replaced in days. Purchased the extra pads and bits. Handy when one pad drying to use the spare. Highly recommend.
Works well on car seats too.

Comments
HAAN Official

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact HAAN admin if you encounter any issue with your HAAN

Perth

• 1 question
  • 7 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Haans Cstomer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2015

I agree with peoples reviews in regards to the steam mop itself, I love the mop, but not keen on using the multipurpose cleaning functions as I find it too fiddly/awkward.

I would like to leave a review in regards to their customer service I've just experienced as I was very dubious after reading reviews on Amazon, but here in Australia they have been fantastic for me.

I've had my mop for just over 2 years when it just stopped working. It was used every week in a large house. I contacted Haan customer service about it and they were wonderful. They provided me with a postage paid label to return just the handheld part of the unit. They assessed it and informed me that they could not fix it and recommended buying a new handheld part only. At the same time they asked if I would be willing to accept a used demo handheld which was in perfect working order. So I did and it arrived within a few days. Their correspondence was excellent and they really did surprise me with the replacement of my handheld unit.

So I would just like to let people know, that even though you have to buy these mops online, that their customer service was above and beyond what I had expected, especially since my mop was out of warranty, and there is support from them should you have an issue with their mop.

Comments
HAAN Official

Ena.
hi. thanks for your feedback.
Promise we will maintain our customer service at second to none so that our valued customers feel safe purchasing HAAN steam mop.

Canberra

• 4 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Works Well!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2015

Bought the Haan SI-A70 Steam mop after looking around at cheaper models in other brands and my boyfriends yellow cheapie died suddenly. Very happy with the steam mop so far...it does not leave floors wet and steams at a high temp - I felt the tiles after going over the first time and they were still warm but not soaked, just damp. It does 'tick' a bit sometimes but I have checked their website and this seems to be ok. Water tank lasts a long time and I do not need to refill it during the 30 mins. Stubborn stains (I use hairspray which is a bit tacky on tiles) takes going over 2 or 3 times, but works well!! Once you have finished and the cleaning pad has cooled down I rinse/rub it straight away in water to clean, wring gently and hang out on the line to dry. I don't have a problem with it drying. Haven't used it on carpet or to steam anything else yet except floors, but I am very happy with the steam mop and the fact that I don't have to use chemicals to clean. My boyfriend also exclaims how much cleaner our white tiles look after being steamed.

Canberra

Private message

Not reliable and over priced!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2015

After reading several positive reviews, I bought a Haan SI-A70 steam mop online, even though it was far more expensive than other units. Initially, it was wonderful; cleaned the tiled floors well and didn't leave floors too wet. After 18 months, the steam function was intermittent even though the unit appeared to heat up. After contacting Haan Australia, I was advised to send the steam section from Canberra to Sydney at my own expense. A new steam unit would cost $79 ( plus postage I presume). My household consists of two retired seniors, so the unit was definitely not over used. I will replace this steam mop with a cheaper one from a local supplier who will provide better customer service if required. I have learned a valuable lesson..........more expensive is not necessarily more reliable. If you don't live in Sydney (close to Auburn), don't buy this unreliable, expensive steam mop.

Happy with performance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2015

I have not had my steam mop for very long but found that I needed to order extra micro fibre cleaning pads as they take such a long time to dry, I also ordered an extra mop head for the hand held section as the elastic broke the first time I used it. I have since repaired it.
I have never had a steam mop so can not compare with other products but we chose Haan after some research. It certainly does an excellent job and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

Comments
HAAN Official

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us :)

The Best Floor Steamer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2015

Purchased for my daughter. The comments she has made are the steamer is fantastic and so easy to use. Her tiled floors never looked so clean.

Comments
HAAN Official

Great to hear your daughter love it, thank you for the feedback :)

So far so good!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2015

My steam mop was just delivered at the right time. Have had the grandkids with us for the past three weeks and the place needed a good clean!.. New steam mop to the rescue. Wonderful! My bathrooms in particular came up beautifully. Carpet feels good underfoot. Very easy to use. Congratulations HAAN, you have a winner!

Comments
HAAN Official

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your Steam Mop. Thank you for the feedback :)

Best Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2015

I have had other steam mops and they don't compare to this one at all. I have polished porcelain tiles and they are so hard to keep clean but this steam mop made it easy. The customer service is absolutely fantastic. I love that it comes apart and you can clean everything with it. It makes cleaning mirrors easy. My Bathrooms are sparkling.
Our carpet feels cleaner. Love it. I would highly recommend this product.

Comments
HAAN Official

Thank you for your valuable feedback Karen, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us :)

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Great steamer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2015

We love the steamer, works great for the tiles and carpet that we have, I would recommend. However lately we have been having trouble with the water tank lid, the little plastic seal keeps breaking and unfortunately this has meant that one of the steamers overheated and no longer works. I have emailed haan and hope they look into this issue as this has happened to me again today and i am not sure if my new steamer has gotten too hot...

Real Quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2015

Excellent build quality and performs really well. Leaves floors clean and dry. Far superior to the previous product we owned.

Comments
HAAN Official

We're glad that you love it! Thank you for the feedback :)

Sydney

Private message

Cleaning okay but very much overpriced

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2015

Product is doing it's job okay. Floors are clean and not watered down.
Accessories are pricey. Steam mop itself is "very plastic" and feels cheap. Overpriced!

Comments
HAAN Official

Thank you for your valuable feedback Alex. Please contact us 02 9645 2252 if you have any issue with our product.

Bathurst

• 3 helpful votes

Top Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2014

Finally I have found a floor cleaner that does not leave streaks everywhere on the polished tiles. I bought this after reading rave reviews and it does not disappoint. Having polished tiles I find this an excellent cleaner, and I love the fact you don't need chemicals to clean. We have a large tile space including the bathrooms and I didnt need to stop to refill. Also, floors super quick to dry after.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

We are happy to hear this :)

perth

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

not as good as they say.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2014

Ok for cleaning floors except for slightly more stubborn stains,found it disappointing when it came to mould,hardly budged it,and the same with dirt,had to revert back to the old way(good old elbow grease).I can't see the value except for saving on floor cleaning chemicals.I don't know,maybe i'm doing something wrong.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Sorry to hear the difficulties you've experience with the one of our Products. We request you to call us on 02 9645 2252 to discuss further. We may be able to offer some advice to assist you with your HAAN Steam Mop.

Top product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2014

Just love this steamer. Have had others that just don't cut it. This mop is super smooth, easy to manoeuvre and leaves virtually zero moisture behind. Makes a terrible job of cleaning soooooo much easier and satisfying.

Comments
HAAN Official

Thanks for the feedback, Sonia. Glad to hear you're enjoying your HAAN Steam Mop.

4 of 14 pages