Haan offered a free gift to their customers on or about February 2014 to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews during the term of that offer were written by customers who received such a reward.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2014

I am very happy with this steam mop - it is easy to use, quick to heat up and leaves the floors looking great. I am looking forward to trying out the attachments. It needs a bit of help to lift hard to move marks - a scouring pad under a shoe works well - but otherwise does a great job. I did a lot of research before selecting Haan and I am very happy with my choice.

Private message

Stylish, easy to use and dries quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2014

so far I've only steamed moped my hardwood floors and tiled kitchen and am quite impress with this product. It is easy to use, looks great and the drying time is quick. This is my very first steam mop and so far this mop is quite good, i was expecting to see a bit more steam but then again this is my first steam mop and perhaps i was expecting too much. I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend this product.

+ The stylish design and quick drying time

- maybe if it came in different colours

Love This Floor Steamer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2014

I purchased this steam mop after reading many very good reviews and I certainly was not disappointed. I just love how quickly it heats up and am totally addicted to steam pressing all the quilts, pillows, cushions, lounges with the hand held unit as we have 3 allergy sufferers in our home not to mention being able to sanitise all the floors even my laminate flooring. I cannot imagine being without this steamer ever.

+ Super fast heating, easy to use

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Finally someone has got it right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2014

I was always dubious about steam mops after friends and families experiences. But after reading the reviews on this unit on this site and others I took the plunge and I could not be happier!!!!
The unit is easy to fill starts in 20 seconds and the attachments are easily interchanged. Quality of the build is good not flimsy, Cleaning pads are thick and durable. And the distributor assisted on an issue with delivery quickly and without fuss.

+ Everything the build of the unit and its attachments and accessories, saving heaps on not using chemicals

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 27 helpful votes

So easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2014

This is my first steam cleaner. I have looked for a long time at cleaners trying to decide which brand to buy. Well I decided on this HAAN cleaner and I am VERY happy with it. It is so simple to use and produces plenty of steam. I love that I can use the steamer out of the upright frame, the flexible nozzle is brilliant for getting into corners anywhere, even for focusing on stubborn marks on the floor, use can direct the steam right onto it with the nozzle without having to hold the steamer. It is quiet, just little tick tick sounds.The small water canister is fabulous. Fill at the sink in a jiffy and lasts for ages. I do my whole floor area with 1/2 a tank. The handle is a great height. I am 5' 11' and find it very comfortable. Haven't tried it on carpet yet. Vinyl floor is dry in no time. Very happy with my purchase.

+ light, easy fill tank, simple to use, cleans very well.

Perth, WA

• 13 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Great steam cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2014

I have this steam cleaner for about 6months to 1year now and i must say it's been working great up till now. The steamer holds a good amount of liquid and very easy to refill aren't like some other steam cleaner where you'll have to wait till it cools down before you can refill. I know some people says it's not a good cleaner and it doesn't produce a lot of steam which is true however if you put the steamer on the floor for about 10sec, you can actually feel how hot it gets. The idea is if you have area where it has tougher grimes to steam, leave it for a few secs long enough to lift & move the dirt, then wipe it it will clean properly. I clean the entire home with this and i have a spare replacement mop for it. A tip when cleaning the floor, it does dry fast but it not superman and the floor won't dry immediately. Don't clean barefoot, wear sandals so you won't see the footprints.

Unfortunately after having the product for just under 2years, the steamer is now broken. I've written to Haan however I have received a response from the Admin team to advise that they will send me a replacement steamer without charges which I'm extremely surprised. If I do receive it, I will update this post for those who are looking to purchase this product. I must say, they really do pride their customer service if they do send me a new one.

Further update to my review. Haan Admin did send me a replacement steamer for my broken one and I am above and beyond surprised. They really do deserve their 10* customer service. Most people will just say too bad as it's out of warranty but not them. Kudos.

+ Strong, powerful and not bad for $200

- Using the handheld steamer is not that great because it gives out bursts of steam rather than steady flow of steam. No attachment came with the steamer for handheld either.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Unfortunately, just under 2years the steam mop has now died on me. I am in the process of checking with the seller to see if there's anything I can do to get it going again. If not, then i'm sad to say that this product isn't worth $200+.

I am beyond shock. Haan Admin replaced my steamer what appears to be a brand new one. I've only just received it. They really do pride their customer service and i must say, it is above and beyon... read more »

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2014

I could not be happier with this mop. We have just moved into our newly constructed house (in winter) before the driveway was done and with no landscaping (read: mud all over the place) and we have a large expanse of 600 x 600 porcelain tiles all throughout the ground floor. Lets just say there was about 50kg of mud tracked into the house in the first week while we continued to move boxes and other items in every night. Luckily we had ordered this mop just before we moved and it works like a dream. It is so quick, effective and the floors dry super quickly. We mopped almost every night for the first week and if I'd had to do that with a normal mop or lesser quality steam mop I would have gone insane. Mopping used to be my most hated task but it's actually enjoyable with this mop. I would never go back to a normal mop again. In the past I had a H20 steam mop which was complete rubbish, it took ages to mop the floors and left them soaking wet, it also didn't clean well at all. This thing actually picks up mud off the floor and leaves it shiny and clean within seconds. Add the quick drying time and I really can't fault its cleaning ability. My only complaint is that it falls over very easily if you leave it to stand up, even when resting it on the pad that's provided (you have to lean it against a wall to prevent this). So I would take half a star off for that but otherwise this is the best thing I've used in a long time and has already been well worth the investment in just the first week of use.

• 2 answers

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2014

Lightweight and easy to use.We have a lot of ceramic tiled floors and the mop cleaned them beautifully, they dried very fast with no streaks, and, the carpets looked good too. It does make a ticking noise whilst using however overall it is still pretty quiet. I have only used it a couple of times but I love it so far!

+ Lightweight, easy to use, clenas my ceramic tiles really well.

- Makes a continuous ticking noise.

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 answer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2014

This is my first purchase of a steam mop, although I have used friends and family's to find out what I wanted. I am very happy my purchase, with my floors drying very quickly and not leaving streaks, which some others did. The water usage is really good, I managed to mop all my floors without having to refill the water unit.
I did try the hand held device to clean my shower screens, it worked ok but didn't seem to get all the soap marks off (and I've got a new shower), but considering I didn't buy it to do that I don't mind.
Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase

+ Well built, easy to use and didn't leave streak marks

- Didn't clean glass shower screen as well as I thought it would - was noisy when cleaning shower too - not floors though

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

So easy to use. I am a fan of steam mops and this one was just a bliss to use. Absolutely love it. Well worth the money. Leaves my wooden floors nice and clean and it is very reliable. I've had this for 4 months with no problems and have just purchased one for my daughter. Very happy and it was a wise choice from the shop assistant.
-Elizabeth

By far the Best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

Bought my Haan SI-A70 Steam Mop to replace my older steam mop that was not working. This was so easy to assemble, very well made and not too light and flimsy, unlike my old steam mop. Mopped 6 floors without having to refill the water tank, floors dried within seconds. I didn't think it was working at first as my old mop saturated the floors and it them took some time to dry. Love my new mop, nice and quite, effortlessly cleans the floors and swivel head makes using it a breeze. Will be sure to recommend this to friends.

+ How easy it is to use and how clean it leaves the floors

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2014

It's a very average steam mop that does steam up my carpet but not able to remove stain. It leaks as well which wet my my carry cot. Honestly it doesn't worth the price, I rather pay a bit more to buy a truly premium one that is working properly.

+ The design

- Leakage, doesn't remove stain, expensive

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Claire, thank you for choosing our HAAN steam mop and sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with our product. SI-A70 can sanitize your carpets, rugs, mattresses, sofas, etc... but can't actu... read more »

Qld

MOPS IN A FLASH!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2014

I have purchased this mop and have used it twice. So far, I am so pleased of how dry the result is. It has removed dirts that my bucket mop couldn't. However, after reading some posts in other websites about using steam mops on polished timbers floors, I am starting to feel worried that it will damage the it or lose its luster in time. I would love to hear from HAAN reps what they can advise as the advertisements of this product includes using it on polished timber.

+ Dry and streak-free

- Just worried of the possible damage or lose of lustre it will do on our polished timber floors. I like to know how often it should be used to avoid it.

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Customer, thank you for choosing our HAAN steam mop. You can use our steam mop on any sealed hard surface floor that does not have a wax or no wax finish. This includes hardwood, laminate, vin... read more »

question.. What is holding tank for HAAN S1-A70 Multi Purpose Floor Steamer

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Excellent, I love this steam mop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2014

I have had steam mops for the past 15 years but this has to be the rolls royce of steam mops. My floors are sparkling and unlike the previous steam mops I have owned the floors dry very quickly. It is a pleasure to use this steam mop, looking forward to doing my windows and bathrooms next!

+ Easy refillable water reservoir, quick to heat up, superior clean and afterwards floors dry really quickly

- Nothing

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Customer, thank you for choosing our HAAN steam mop. We pride ourselves on honoring our customers, and our continued committed is to provide you with the personal, prompt and professional serv... read more »

Brisbane

Private message

It's okay, I guess it does what it says, but nothing more.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2014

I've come to realise that I did not see anything about the actual cleaning ability of this steam mop when I was first researching it. Yes, it is simple to use, no it doesn't leak like many others, yes it heats quickly. But no, it doesn't actually clean things all that brilliantly at all. I would say this is not much better than a normal mop in terms of its ability to get your floors clean. I've been using this mop on our tiles which are only 1 year old. It doesn't clean them anymore than a normal mop does. Luckily, our normal mop needed replacing, so this steam mop is now our new 'normal mop'.

+ Easy to plug in, easy to re-fill.

- Considering this seems to be advertised as the 'best reviewed' steam mops, it just doesn't live up to expectations. I don't think my expectations were unreasonable, I wasn't expecting miracles. The actual cleaning ability is the issue.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Lauren, thank you for choosing our HAAN steam mop and sorry to hear that you're not 100% satisfied with our product. We understand the product can't always meet every customer's expectation. T... read more »

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2014

Purchase HAAN SI-A70 Multi Purpose Floor Steamer, quick delivery. Very easy to assemble and easy to use quite light. It has got all the marks from my kitchen floor and brought up my timber floors wonderfully. Highly recommend, a great buy. Price was very reasonable. I have used other brands but none match the HAAN.

+ Very efficient, easy to use.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Julie, thank you for choosing our HAAN steam mop. We pride ourselves on honoring our customers, and our continued committed is to provide you with the personal, prompt and professional service... read more »

I have purchased this mop as well and so pleased of the dry result. However, after reading some posts in other websites about using steam mops on polished timbers floors, I am starting to feel worr... read more »

Awesome Steam Mop!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2014

I got this steam mop today and used it on my whole house. It is easy to use and it did a great job, tiles dried quickly, tough marks were removed with ease and it definitely beats a mop and bucket.
It does exactly what it should and I would highly recommend it.
Very happy with my purchase!

+ easy to use

- it doesn't stand up on its own too well

Purchased at: eBay

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Customer, thank you for choosing our HAAN steam mop. If you have a question or warranty issue, please feel free to contact us on 02 9645 2252 or email [email protected]

Mittagong

• 2 answers

No more floods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2014

I have used our steam cleaner now for the past year and it is excellent. Compared to the 'cheap' tv version and mass supermarket versions, it uses less water than the tv cheap version, cleans far, far better and you can even walk on the floor within approx 10 minutes after cleaning them. My daughter borrows ours and she loves it. I even take it down to our local ses rescue hq occasionally (wife not knowing) and give the floors a clean. I have bought and used the cheaper tv version steam cleaner and they leave large amounts of water on the floor (nearly enough to build an ark to get out of the house. They also don't clean as thoroughly. It is an old adage, "you get what you pay for". Buy the haan, you wont be disappointed.

+ Efficient, floors dry quickly.

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Marcus, we are pleased that you have chosen our HAAN product. We hope you are enjoying the convenience, quality, and premium of your new steam mop!!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

HAAN Multi Purpose

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2014

I bought this one few days ago. It does not give enough steam and I am now planing to return it as it says 30 days money back. I also found that it is very expensive compared to other mops in the market. It is better to check with review we sites before buy.

Lalith

+ Looks good

- No enough steam

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Lalith, we are sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with our product. Have you contacted us in regards this issue? We never want our customers to feel that way, so we are happy to refund your money once you requested.

Excellent Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2014

Very easy to use. floor dries quickly and there are no streaks on my porcelain tiles. My son uses it as well and finds washing the floors a lot faster than with the microfibre mop. when one pad is wet just put another one and then just put the p0ads in the washing machine. So easy!!!!

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Customer, we appreciate your selecting HAAN brand. :)

5 of 13 pages