Haan offered a free gift to their customers on or about February 2014 to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews during the term of that offer were written by customers who received such a reward.

Excellent Product Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2014

This is a fantastic product. 3days out of our warranty - the head of our steam mop broke in an unfortunate accident. I jumped onto website where a customer service consultant popped up in the live feed and asked if I needed anyhelp.
I told her the situation - sent her a pic and 3days later I had a new framework for my steamer no charge. Rare and a company that deserves your money

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us :)

Hurstville

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2014

I purchased the Haan steam mop from Robin last year, and it is exactly what i am after. I am happy with the product as well as the great customer service from the seller, as my kid played the steam mop and damaged the steaming pedal of the mop. Robin just asked for the picture of the damaged part and sent the replacement to my home without charging a cent!! i highly recommend the product plus Robin as a good seller to you!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Thanks for the feedback, Yingxu :)

Fantastic steam mop

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2014

We've had this steam mop for a few years now and I keep thinking I really need to review it as it is an excellent steam mop. It is easy to use and does an amazing job of cleaning our floors. It doesn't work as well for carpet stains but if you're looking for a top quality steam mop for hard floors then this is perfect. It also has a nice long cord and it is super easy to fill and empty the water tank.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

We're glad that you love it! Thank you for the feedback :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

User friendly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2014

Light to lift, leaves very little wetness on the floor which is good for floor boards, works well on soft furnishings and windows. Did not meet my expectations around taps and grout. Easy to remove hand held from mop. Easy to refill. Happy with purchase.

Only just used it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2014

I have only used it once but am very happy with everything. Arrived promptly easy to put together. Easy to understand instructions. Left floor clean and dry. Imagine I will get quicker but easy to use.

gold coast

• 1 question
  • 12 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Finally Found One That Works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2014

After having had a couple of cheapies, it is wonderful to buy a product that actually does what it is supposed to. This mop works very very well. Water lasts a very good time and does not leave puddles all over the floor. I bought this for my wife with some reservations but LOL she loves it and that in itself is not an easy task. Very happy so far. Thanks!

+ Ease of operation, water lasts a good time, convenient floor mats, etc. good steam but not messy.

- A bit pricey

Brisbane

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Nicely engineered which makes it efficient and easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2014

As a retired engineer I did my research on a lot of Steam mops before deciding on this brand and model. I read all the reviews and compared a lot of machines and settled on purchasing this particular make and model for value and best reviews.
We took delivery of our new Haan SI-A70 yesterday and so glad we went for this model with the flexible extension hose. This makes cleaning windows and tiled walls so much quicker and easier by comparison to other machines and gives it the flexibility to do so many more jobs around the house.

The build quality is impressive, as is the ease of filling and emptying the water reservoir compared to other machines we looked at.
My only suggestion would be to include a shoulder strap for the times you want to use the hand held module which would allow you to have two hands free for cleaning.

+ Good quality, no flimsy plastic bits, glides nicely over the floor

- The hand held module could do with a shoulder strap, allowing two hands to be free for cleaning.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2014

I am very happy with this steam mop - it is easy to use, quick to heat up and leaves the floors looking great. I am looking forward to trying out the attachments. It needs a bit of help to lift hard to move marks - a scouring pad under a shoe works well - but otherwise does a great job. I did a lot of research before selecting Haan and I am very happy with my choice.

Private message

Stylish, easy to use and dries quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2014

so far I've only steamed moped my hardwood floors and tiled kitchen and am quite impress with this product. It is easy to use, looks great and the drying time is quick. This is my very first steam mop and so far this mop is quite good, i was expecting to see a bit more steam but then again this is my first steam mop and perhaps i was expecting too much. I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend this product.

+ The stylish design and quick drying time

- maybe if it came in different colours

Love This Floor Steamer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2014

I purchased this steam mop after reading many very good reviews and I certainly was not disappointed. I just love how quickly it heats up and am totally addicted to steam pressing all the quilts, pillows, cushions, lounges with the hand held unit as we have 3 allergy sufferers in our home not to mention being able to sanitise all the floors even my laminate flooring. I cannot imagine being without this steamer ever.

+ Super fast heating, easy to use

Melbourne

• 6 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Finally someone has got it right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2014

I was always dubious about steam mops after friends and families experiences. But after reading the reviews on this unit on this site and others I took the plunge and I could not be happier!!!!
The unit is easy to fill starts in 20 seconds and the attachments are easily interchanged. Quality of the build is good not flimsy, Cleaning pads are thick and durable. And the distributor assisted on an issue with delivery quickly and without fuss.

+ Everything the build of the unit and its attachments and accessories, saving heaps on not using chemicals

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 28 helpful votes

So easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2014

This is my first steam cleaner. I have looked for a long time at cleaners trying to decide which brand to buy. Well I decided on this HAAN cleaner and I am VERY happy with it. It is so simple to use and produces plenty of steam. I love that I can use the steamer out of the upright frame, the flexible nozzle is brilliant for getting into corners anywhere, even for focusing on stubborn marks on the floor, use can direct the steam right onto it with the nozzle without having to hold the steamer. It is quiet, just little tick tick sounds.The small water canister is fabulous. Fill at the sink in a jiffy and lasts for ages. I do my whole floor area with 1/2 a tank. The handle is a great height. I am 5' 11' and find it very comfortable. Haven't tried it on carpet yet. Vinyl floor is dry in no time. Very happy with my purchase.

+ light, easy fill tank, simple to use, cleans very well.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth, WA

• 13 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 22 helpful votes

Great steam cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2014

I have this steam cleaner for about 6months to 1year now and i must say it's been working great up till now. The steamer holds a good amount of liquid and very easy to refill aren't like some other steam cleaner where you'll have to wait till it cools down before you can refill. I know some people says it's not a good cleaner and it doesn't produce a lot of steam which is true however if you put the steamer on the floor for about 10sec, you can actually feel how hot it gets. The idea is if you have area where it has tougher grimes to steam, leave it for a few secs long enough to lift & move the dirt, then wipe it it will clean properly. I clean the entire home with this and i have a spare replacement mop for it. A tip when cleaning the floor, it does dry fast but it not superman and the floor won't dry immediately. Don't clean barefoot, wear sandals so you won't see the footprints.

Unfortunately after having the product for just under 2years, the steamer is now broken. I've written to Haan however I have received a response from the Admin team to advise that they will send me a replacement steamer without charges which I'm extremely surprised. If I do receive it, I will update this post for those who are looking to purchase this product. I must say, they really do pride their customer service if they do send me a new one.

Further update to my review. Haan Admin did send me a replacement steamer for my broken one and I am above and beyond surprised. They really do deserve their 10* customer service. Most people will just say too bad as it's out of warranty but not them. Kudos.

+ Strong, powerful and not bad for $200

- Using the handheld steamer is not that great because it gives out bursts of steam rather than steady flow of steam. No attachment came with the steamer for handheld either.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Unfortunately, just under 2years the steam mop has now died on me. I am in the process of checking with the seller to see if there's anything I can do to get it going again. If not, then i'm sad to say that this product isn't worth $200+.

I am beyond shock. Haan Admin replaced my steamer what appears to be a brand new one. I've only just received it. They really do pride their customer service and i must say, it is above and beyon... read more »

• 1 comment

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2014

I could not be happier with this mop. We have just moved into our newly constructed house (in winter) before the driveway was done and with no landscaping (read: mud all over the place) and we have a large expanse of 600 x 600 porcelain tiles all throughout the ground floor. Lets just say there was about 50kg of mud tracked into the house in the first week while we continued to move boxes and other items in every night. Luckily we had ordered this mop just before we moved and it works like a dream. It is so quick, effective and the floors dry super quickly. We mopped almost every night for the first week and if I'd had to do that with a normal mop or lesser quality steam mop I would have gone insane. Mopping used to be my most hated task but it's actually enjoyable with this mop. I would never go back to a normal mop again. In the past I had a H20 steam mop which was complete rubbish, it took ages to mop the floors and left them soaking wet, it also didn't clean well at all. This thing actually picks up mud off the floor and leaves it shiny and clean within seconds. Add the quick drying time and I really can't fault its cleaning ability. My only complaint is that it falls over very easily if you leave it to stand up, even when resting it on the pad that's provided (you have to lean it against a wall to prevent this). So I would take half a star off for that but otherwise this is the best thing I've used in a long time and has already been well worth the investment in just the first week of use.

• 2 answers

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2014

Lightweight and easy to use.We have a lot of ceramic tiled floors and the mop cleaned them beautifully, they dried very fast with no streaks, and, the carpets looked good too. It does make a ticking noise whilst using however overall it is still pretty quiet. I have only used it a couple of times but I love it so far!

+ Lightweight, easy to use, clenas my ceramic tiles really well.

- Makes a continuous ticking noise.

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 answer

Very Happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2014

This is my first purchase of a steam mop, although I have used friends and family's to find out what I wanted. I am very happy my purchase, with my floors drying very quickly and not leaving streaks, which some others did. The water usage is really good, I managed to mop all my floors without having to refill the water unit.
I did try the hand held device to clean my shower screens, it worked ok but didn't seem to get all the soap marks off (and I've got a new shower), but considering I didn't buy it to do that I don't mind.
Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase

+ Well built, easy to use and didn't leave streak marks

- Didn't clean glass shower screen as well as I thought it would - was noisy when cleaning shower too - not floors though

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

So easy to use. I am a fan of steam mops and this one was just a bliss to use. Absolutely love it. Well worth the money. Leaves my wooden floors nice and clean and it is very reliable. I've had this for 4 months with no problems and have just purchased one for my daughter. Very happy and it was a wise choice from the shop assistant.
-Elizabeth

By far the Best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

Bought my Haan SI-A70 Steam Mop to replace my older steam mop that was not working. This was so easy to assemble, very well made and not too light and flimsy, unlike my old steam mop. Mopped 6 floors without having to refill the water tank, floors dried within seconds. I didn't think it was working at first as my old mop saturated the floors and it them took some time to dry. Love my new mop, nice and quite, effortlessly cleans the floors and swivel head makes using it a breeze. Will be sure to recommend this to friends.

+ How easy it is to use and how clean it leaves the floors

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2014

It's a very average steam mop that does steam up my carpet but not able to remove stain. It leaks as well which wet my my carry cot. Honestly it doesn't worth the price, I rather pay a bit more to buy a truly premium one that is working properly.

+ The design

- Leakage, doesn't remove stain, expensive

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Claire, thank you for choosing our HAAN steam mop and sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with our product. SI-A70 can sanitize your carpets, rugs, mattresses, sofas, etc... but can't actu... read more »

Qld

• 1 comment

MOPS IN A FLASH!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2014

I have purchased this mop and have used it twice. So far, I am so pleased of how dry the result is. It has removed dirts that my bucket mop couldn't. However, after reading some posts in other websites about using steam mops on polished timbers floors, I am starting to feel worried that it will damage the it or lose its luster in time. I would love to hear from HAAN reps what they can advise as the advertisements of this product includes using it on polished timber.

+ Dry and streak-free

- Just worried of the possible damage or lose of lustre it will do on our polished timber floors. I like to know how often it should be used to avoid it.

Comments
HAAN Official

Dear Customer, thank you for choosing our HAAN steam mop. You can use our steam mop on any sealed hard surface floor that does not have a wax or no wax finish. This includes hardwood, laminate, vin... read more »

question.. What is holding tank for HAAN S1-A70 Multi Purpose Floor Steamer