Review rating:

Jimboomba

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Such a handy mop that does everything we need it for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2016

We haven't had our Haan for long but it has been fantastic for the time we have had it. Some of things we love about this steam mop includes it ability to stand on its own when the cord is unfurled, the cord fits perfectly when wrapped up for storage, you can change the tank without having to cool the mop down and it heats up in no time when you hit the turbo button. Perfect when one of our three under three create a legendary mess that needs sterilisation. It also has really easy to change pads, they don't fall off or move and simply peel off when they need to dry out. I'd recommend to anyone.

Purchased at: eBay

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

The Steam mop worths weight in Gold

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2016

This steam mop combination is excellent value for its price and lives up to being one of the best steam mops on the market. It does an excellent job on our house traffic areas which are all high gloss ceramic tiles. It also enables a light cleaning of the tile grout as well.

I took a recommendation from the Hann site to purchase and additional 3 pads which enable us to do the whole house including the tiled bathrooms..

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

I'm throwing it away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2015

On 6 January 2015 I purchased the HAAN SI-A45 Steam Mop Slim & Light Pro direct from the outlet. It did not work when it was unpacked - it did not make any steam. I contacted the supplier and he sent a replacement model. I threw the first one in the bin.
It is now 15 April 2015 and the replacement steam mop is no longer working. It does not make any steam. I am throwing it in the bin and calling this just a really bad experience. I only used the replacement steam mop twice and it really only puts steam on the floor. It doesn't clean marks off. It is really not work a single cent. My advice - do not buy it.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Gold Coast

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2014

I have bought this steam mop about a month ago and I am so happy with it. As the name says, it is slim and light and very easy to use. It dries very quickly too, by the time I start another side of the room the previous area is already dry. I have also cleaned the pet's beds with this and am so glad now not to have to go to the laundromat to wash them. You do have to fill-up the water container a few times but this does not bother me at all. I bought it from the Haan website directly and it was shipped to me very quickly. Highly recommended if you are after a good performing steam mop that is lightweight, then this is the one!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us :)

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2014

This steam mop is one of the best products I have ever bought, it is light and easy to store.
Heats up nearly instantly does the job effortlessly, dries instantly.Use only water for cleaning so very inexpensive to use. Company was very good to deal with fixed up a couple of problems very quickly.

+ inexpensive

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HAAN Official

Thanks for the feedback, Ruth! Glad to hear you're enjoying your Steam Mop.

Hello,i have owned my haan sI-A45 mop for over a year now.It has been working really great until last week.There was no steam coming out at all.And the water tank was full and everything.Could you please help me???

Elna Rosiana asked on May 04, 2015

Answer this

Hello. We are very sorry to hear that you have a problem with our product. All products come with 1 year factory warranty and, during the warranty period, we provide a new part. To help you, we need your details. Could you please send us your details including order number, full name and address you used when placing your order at admin@haanaustralia.com.au ? Once again, we apologise for your inconvenience may caused. Looking forward to your email. Thank you.

Product Details