Very Nice Quality Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Blinds were very easy to install, the quality looks great and the price was fabulous. Dealt with Hayley when the Courier Company was slow to deliver. She was great. Will order more blinds.

Replaced my blinds - SUPER HELPFUL!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Cannot recommend this company highly enough!
Bought 3 blinds over 2 years ago & noticed some deterioration on the backs of them.
As these were technically "out of warranty" contacted them to find out what we could do about it.
They readily said they'd remake them & even supplied them with a more superior type!
Received them within days!
Brilliant company & Hayley (sales) super helpful!

House full of vertical blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Have just purchased a full house of vertical blinds.. They arrived quickly and all fitted well were easy to put up ( I am a 68 year old woman) so if I can do it anyone can. They were very easy to deal with and ordering was also easy. Had a small problem with one blind I contacted them and they were very helpful and replaced it straight away.. I would totally recommend them and loved their sales as I saved heaps.

Waikiki

• 2 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Needed made to measure blinds for 3 metre long windows with different drops. Ordered the blinds and they were here within 2 weeks. Really cheap price and good quality, with a modern look. Would recommend and will buy from them again

adelaide

• 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Fantastic Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Great price and a really nice modern look! I love them. I installed the blinds myself and it was really easy. The service was great also.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Ordering was simple as was measuring by following the instructions
My order was complete and delivered in one week
Installed by hubby and he said it was relatively easy - hardest bit was drilling in wall plugs
So pleased with the outcome

Love, Love, Love them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Ordered panel blinds for our family room, we couldnt be more happy with them and we plan on getting more for our other doors. Easy to order and the blinds were easy to install. Highly recommend them.

Back up service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Unfortunately something was wrong with the coating on our blockout blinds on contacting Half price blinds they replaced the slats their after sales service wonderful.

Adelaide

Verified Customer

Excellent blinds and wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

This is our second order of blinds ,the first ones were perfect and came with easy instructions love them and great quality , so now needed a blind for the bathroom , the only place I went was here , so easy instructions to measure up , picked my colour and easy as ,order placed nothing to it, so easy and if you need help just ring them ,so if I need anymore I will be back here for them as well ,quality plus with ease of use ,

Regrettable buy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

i purchased 3 blinds, while the price was fine it was only slightly cheaper that the local company and their material was allot better quality - that was installed. The blinds arrived promptly and was easy to order though. win.

I was in a hurry to purchase so i ordered the blinds without getting the sample WELL what a mistake that was the photographs on the site show that you could see through the blind to the fountain in the background - perfect just what i was after! Coincidentally that photo has been changed out now on the site to one you cant see through! i doubt i would of been able to tell that from a sample anyway. Sadly, when the blinds were put up you could not see anything when the light shines on the blind and the blind throws purple maroon (its a black blind) it looks hideous and frankly looks cheap. Not to mention it bags along the span because its so thin.

The other issue was that the blinds arrived and they were too large (no fault of mine as i had our tradie who put them up check the measurements for me) luckily there was a minuscule amount of pipe that could be trimmed from the blind. crisis averted!

I messaged half price blinds to let them know of my issues but she was not very forthcoming and offered to quote me to send the blinds back and get new material fitted to the roles. i feel like i was not taken seriously as a customer because this company has the market pretty much cornered as far as reviews go.

Lesson learned will be purchasing from a local distributor in the future. it is really upsetting because we built our dream home and scrimped and saved to get where we are and these blinds are in our main lounge room living area so we see them everyday and wont be able to afford to replace them for a long time.

Fitted like a glove!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

The website is easy as to get around and easy to fill in and then the time of the order being done and arriving at your door is great.
We installed them ourselves and it was a breeze.
Fitted perfectly.
Thanks to Hayley for all her help, she was helpful and friendly.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Happy customer will order again; battery powered blinds a bit noisy and need extra care when install

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I have ordered 4 block out blinds over two orders earlier this year. Blinds had the battery powered motors.

Web site was simple to use; instructions were clear.

Getting samples was good as it enabled me to match the other colors in my room. You cant do this based on the pics on the web site as the color representation is not 100% accurate.

Half Price Blinds are in Perth but shipping to Melbourne was quick enough. The blinds were thoroughly packed in very solid carboard tubes.

My blinds were face fit and I had to create brackets etc for my application. Maybe a bit fiddley for some people. Recess fit would be simpler but then I would not have achieved 100% blockout of the sun as it would still leak around the edges.

You need to be very careful when you configure the top stop point of the battery blind. I found out the hard way the motor is much stronger than the bracket. If you let it the motor will bend the bracket and the blind will fall on the floor. I detroyed two brackets doing this. This meant I needeed to buy new brackets from Half Price (at my cost). The motor should have a current limit on it so when it reaches the top is automatically stops.

Ideally these motors would be a bit quieter too.

I have only charged the batteries once so far. I installed them in Feb; so over 6 months use so far. During winter I have used them every day to keep my room warmer during the evening when the heater is on.

All in all very happy with my blinds from these guys; will use them again; but please address the issues with the battery motors.

Excellent seller - Price, Quality and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I have ordered 10 roller blinds for my home after getting samples. During my installation I found 2 minor issues e.g. 2 brackets were short & one of the handles were slightly longer. I contacted customer service , who handled it with true customer first approach. I had samples from different online blinds sites and this company had a quality material for my requirements. A big thank you.

Exceptional Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I purchased 2 roller blinds , the order production and shipment was quick. However the courier company made an error of not updating the tracking details online and my order was delivered to me a day later than the actual estimated delivery date. During this time I contacted half price blinds . Their customer service was exceptional. Hayley and Jacqui were the two lovely ladies who kept me updated and informed about the status of the shipment. I felt really valued and I’m thankful to them. The quality of the blinds is excellent. And I will definitely recommend them .

Dandenong

• 1 question

Very happy customer:-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

We bought venetian and roller blinds from them and we're very happy with the quality.

The timber look venetian blinds give a classy look when you look at near to it (1 - 2m). Size fits perfectly. For DIY suppliers, they're venetian slats are way better than the competitors and price is competitive.

Purchasing online was smooth and instructions are very clear.

Delivery was on time:-)

Note: when you buy venetian from them, make sure to add 4mm as they normally deduct 10mm from the length u requested.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer

Amazing product, delivered so quickly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

My 30 year old holland blinds needed replacing, so using the same measurements from the original invoice, I ordered new roller blinds in blockout fabric for my heritage home. They arrived on time, beautifully labelled room by room, were a perfect fit and so easy to install. And the most incredible thing was that the cost was almost identical to that 30 year old invoice! Thank you so much for the wonderful service.

Devonport

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Good quality blinds, competitive price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Our house has large non-standard sized windows, with Half Price Blinds you are able to get blinds made to fit your windows perfectly. We have used both the blockout roller blinds and Venetian blinds and are really happy with the quality. The chains feel strong and blinds roll smoothly. We also found customer service to be good when I contacted them to get a longer chain for one of the blinds. I would not hesitate to recommend their service.

• 1 review
  • 3 answers
Private message

Easy, quality and great communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

The price was literally half the price of quotes we received. The packaging was excellent better than I expected. That was comforting as we brought a few. They look fantastic in the windows. Very happy will use the company again.

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I bought 10 timber look Nova venetian blinds, they were delivered within two weeks. Each blind is a perfect fit. If you are after blinds that look great but you don't want or can't afford to get shutters I highly recommend this company. My house looks so much better for literally half the price I could get them anywhere else. I ordered a sample of the product first (along with similar products) so I knew what I was buying. Thank you to the whole team, great workmanship and service.

after sales service nil

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

We ordered our blinds then were asked to pick an alternative fabric which we did. Blinds arrived the 2 roller blinds were dark charcoal on the front and white on the back the white could be seen at the top along the blind roll, when were questioned it we were told to unroll our blinds turn the blind the other way and tape it back on the roll.....really!!! This is not as easy as it seams. On hanging our blinds we find that the 2 roller blinds are the alternate fabric (charcoal) while the vertical (for the same room) was made of the original fabric choice (Onyx) totally different colour .....I was ask to change fabrics so assumed ALL the blinds would be made in the same fabric now I have 3 blinds in 1 room 2 different colours but does this company care NO!!! I will NEVER deal with this company again which is a shame for them as I have 10 more blinds to purchase!!!

1 of 18 pages

Hi , can you tell me the warranty period on your roll up blinds please? Thanks Bruce

Bruce asked on Oct 08, 2018

Hi Bruce, I believe its 2 years. Very good quality blind. Mel

Hello, I have a triple stack patio door measuring 3590 Internal. This is grater than your maximum for roller blinds. Is it possible to order multiple blinds, the type that fit closely together to minimise the gap? I have seen these in Office installations.

Martin asked on Oct 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi Martin - you can order multiple blinds. With the triple stack door you might like to order 3 roller blinds and install with intermediate brackets, the three blinds can be linked using one control. There will be an approx. gap of 20mm in-between the blinds. When ordering please make a note in the comments section (the comments section is at the end before the delivery details) that the roller blinds are to be butted together, which side you would like the control on and note each of the blinds as A, B, C with which blinds will require the intermediate brackets. Feel free to give our team a call if you have any other questions.

I need a folding arm retractable awning 4.2 by 2.7. What price where can I inspect?

Kevin asked on Sep 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kevin, The folding arm awning comes in a set size 5 metres width by a 3 metre projection. The width can be trimmed to a minimum of 3.5 metres for an extra $150. Price is dependent on your fabric choice please browse your options on the link following. https://www.halfpriceblinds.com.au/folding-arm-awnings/docril-blockout-002-fawn

See all 17 questions about Half Price Blinds