House windows tinted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

We've had Happy Tint back for a second time to tint more windows. I'm about to book for a third time to get the last lot done. Ric said I'd get them all done, but I wanted to trial first. He was right...
Great service. Thanks

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Happy tint were so professional and did a killer job on my window tint! My car looks even better now thanks to happy tint :)

I'm all set for the Ozzy summer

It's quite simple
1. Ring
2. Book
3. Leave the keys
4. 3h later all done
5. LOVE IT
This what I call GREAT service.
Thank you, I am all set for scorching hot Ozzy summer

Why go anywhere else?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Just got back one of our fleet vehicles from Happy Tint's Sunshine depot. From quote to booking to end job = Friendly staff > nothing too hard > Pro job!! *****A+ & *****5 Stars
Highly recommend and will be making sure all our future fleet get tinted with Happy Tint.

Private message

Great Management on daughters car tint

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Made an enquiry and within half an hour our daughters car was in Nunawading getting tinted, our thanks to Andrew who has done a great job and cant wait to feel the full effect of the tint over the coming years. Great friendly service, advice and professional attitude with a bonus loan vehicle for my convenience. Thanks again.

• 11 helpful votes

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Repeat customer for house windows. Great advice and great service.
Also had my car done as well, couldn’t be happier, didn’t realise how bad it was until it was re done!
Service from happy tint is exceptional.

South Melbourne, VIC

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer

Spots from ballpoint pen on driver's seat after I received back my car

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I found spots from ballpoint pen on driver's seat after I received back my car. I received a call from Happy Tint with apologizes saying that this is new staff's fault. They tried to clean them today but failed. The most interesting thing that I ordered Window Tint + Paint Protection + Interior Protection = $695 and how the advertised Interior Protection works if they can't clean it after they put all this "protection" on my leather seats? So I'm absolutely not satisfied...

Comments

26/10/2018 Happy Tint picked up my car to deliver it for "professional cleaning". After I'd got it back I was shocked because these "professionals" did irreparable damage to the leather, tried to p... read more »

Window Tinting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Good service and attention to detail. They have offered a courtesy vehicle. The job is clean and offered lifetime warranty.

Great work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Thank you Happy Tint for such a great job! Service was friendly and very professional! Love the windows! Thank you!

• 5 helpful votes

Amazing service, great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I've never had such amazing service as I had last week with Happy Tint! From making my booking online (super easy), I was looked after so well - I didn't even have to leave my own home! My car was collected from my house at the agreed time (by the lovely Eddie) and returned again at the agreed time, looking absolutely sensational! The tint is fantastic and my car was treated with the same care that I treat it with. Even the price was perfect - couldn't be happier. Thanks so much to the team at Happy Tint!

Wonderful new look!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

To say I was pleased with the job performed on my new Hyundai is a gross understatement!!!

The final result speaks for itself. Not to mention the speed at which the task of tinting my Windows was performed.

I was also thrilled when informed that due to changes in legislation the back and rear passenger Windows could be tinted even darker.

I appreciated the professionalism of the staff at your location who pointed me over to the local cafe wherein I enjoyed a quick coffee whilst my car's Windows were being tinted.

And finally your price was unbeatable.

I am happy to recommend you to any and everyone I meet.

Keep up the good work.

Bruce M. Levin.

2018 hyundai accent.

Great Service and Highly Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Thanks Lisa and the team at the Dandenong South for the wonderful service and their professionalism. Making it a pleasant experience.

Happy customer with tint!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Overwhelmed by the great experience I have had with Martina and the team. I purchased both window tint and paint protection, both completed within 3 hours! I also had my car driven to my work without me having to drop the courtesy car back. The professionalism and quality is second to none and I have no hesitations in recommending the team to my family and friends.

Fantastic service and quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Can't recommend Happy Tint at Dandenong enough! I am absolutely over the moon with their style and service. They went above and beyond for me, staff were very polite and professional. The tint itself was done to a very high standard and they went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the end result. To the team at Happy Tint Dandenong thank you once again for looking after me. I would recommend them to anyone looking for tint, their quality and pricing are superb.

Alllll good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

We we're Really happy with the price and service at Happy Tint. Would definitely use again. Tint looks really good.

Affordable but good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Very affordable compared to others and quality of car window tint is good. Will come back if I bought a new car.

Verified Customer

Excellence with Expedience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

A return customer, with two excellent experiences.
Booking was easy, the product brief on arrival was comprehensive ensuring the right application, and workmanship was spot on.
Thanks again to Chris & Jesse @ Moorabbin for a friendly and professional experience

Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Am very pleased with the service, from quotation to finish! The job was completed at the Ringwood Centre to a high standard. Impressed with the lifetime guarantee too. Will recommend to my friends!! Love your radio advertising. Roll on summer

Great Tint - Hassle Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Organised via the phone and picked up the next day. Driver was in time and kept in touch. Tint is great on both vehicles. Would reccomend

110% perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Upon dropping my car off at Happytint, I was sure my car was in good hands.
I was surprised at how quickly the car windows were done, but they were done to perfections.
Happy customer over here, thanks guys!

1 of 9 pages