Verified Customer

Perfect fininsh the result of expert workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

We had our car windows tinted but Tristan in December last year, his great interpersonal skills, workmanship and attention to detail could not be faulted. Today as the second part of the exercise we had the paint and leather protection applied to the car car. All of the personnel at the Nunawading Branch were great. Kelly, Marcus, Fuzi, Tristan and Adrian sorry if I’ve forgotten anyone). And the result was fantastic the car now gleams permanently. We will definitely be back with our next new car in the interim the cars shine and tint will speak for itself. Very happy customers.

Great tinting company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Great service with good price. Would highly recommend them . Arrived on time and the tint rescued the heat in the room significantly.

Melbourne

Private message

Fabulous product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

We had issues with heat through a west facing Butlers Pantry window. Ric from Happy Tint worked out the perfect solution, and Martin installed it superbly. We also had 2 west facing bedroom windows similarly tinted, and a bathroom window frosted. We are thrilled with the result. There was a minimum cost, which covered nearly all our requirements. The benefits have been huge. We are seriously considering tinting other windows in the future.

Verified Customer

Fantastic service and result.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

We had whole home done in dark tint for summer heat service was excellent Craig visited onsite to quote and advised us on our options and helped us choose lighter tints where rooms would otherwise be too dark - Martin the installer turned up promptly on time and was courteous and efficient. End result was excellent and finish like glass was tinted in factory. Very happy with result Thanks Darren C.

Great product, Great Installation

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Used Happy tint for two properties we own and have used a variety of their different tints on different windows. Their installs are top quality and we've never had any issues with bubbling or peeling of the film. The sales guys for quoting a quite friendly and will listen to what your requirements are before trying to suggest a solution. Much better than other companies who just push, push, push what they feel is best.

Great, friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Just had Happy Tint tint some windows in my house. The service was fantastic right from the start with my initial email contact. Rick even came out in the late afternoon of Christmas Eve to quote the job. I joked that he must be the only person working right now! Martin the installer was lovely and the office team have been great and very helpful. I used Happy Tint as my sister has used them and she recommended them to me. I am glad she did and will certainly recommend them going forward.

Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I just had some windows and doors tinted in my home from Happy Tint. From the quotation to installation the service was highly professional, very friendly staff and good price. Pleased choosing happy tint

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I got a quote from Ric for Home Tinting came out on time he was great.
Went ahead with the job spoke to the lovely ladies at Head office they were terrific.
The two English Gentleman came out and installed the Tinting cleaned after they were awesome.
Would highly recommend Happy Tint to anyone wanting to get Tinting done.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Was very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

We got our Monaro done they did a great job even gave us a loan car to use for the few hrs the job was getting done and then came to our house to drop the car off and pick up there’s coz we were busy would highly recommended

Use another company - get another quote

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

Unfortunately what I write is fact. Had used Happy Tint in the past and had been happy, as we had another area of our house to tint we decided to use happy tint again. That was our mistake. After an initial bit of confusion a gentleman came and gave a quote and we were all set to have our tint installed, & due to work commitments, had confirmed a 7:30am start. That’s until [name removed] himself phoned us. We had never even spoken to him during this quote/booking phase & he was extremely rude. [name removed] accused us of cancelling previous installation times, (he clearly had the wrong client), denied our 7:30am installation as a lie as he explained this time is for big jobs they don’t schedule the little people in at that time. When my husband told me that, I said nope - don’t want this business we’ll search else where. When I rang [name removed] to get our deposit back, and I basically served his little people line back at him to identify the client, [name removed] was extremely rude, sarcastic and hung up on me. I ended up ringing the company switch to voice my concern over [name removed] behaviour. After a bit of firm discussion with expectation as to when our deposit would be returned, a few days later I finally spoke to [name removed] who was lovely. I don’t condone [name removed] behaviour in any way shape or form and certainly don’t want his business. When I hear the ad on 3AW it makes my skin crawl because that front is far from reality of who this person is. [name removed], please don’t bother with a reply of apology on [name removed] or Happy Tints behalf, as you were actually lovely to deal with.

Efficient and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

From quote to installation. I was impressed with the customer centric approach. Installation was fast and fuss free. Product appears to be reducing the heat instantly. I would have no hesitation in referring friends and family when they are looking to tint windows.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

The house and music room looks awesome
and professional.
Once again thanks..

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Extremely happy. Their quote was the best priced against others that I found. Picked my car up from my office & dropped it back 3hrs later with the tint. Convenient. Well priced & professional. Definitely recommend!

Verified Customer

Excellent Result- exactly as hoped for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

We had three quotes for the job of tinting our front windows that are west facing. While not the cheapest we were pleased to select Happy Tint for the job. The notifications and invoicing were spot on.
The installer arrived on time and very efficiently completed the required task.
Result, privacy and effective UV protection and nice tint.

Better Living

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

I knew it was a good idea, but it wasn't until we experienced actually living with it that I found out how good it is and what a difference it's made.

Car tint

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Professional all the way. From the booking, to the selection of the correct grade tint for my car, to the application. Courteous and thorough. A great price at the highest quality of work.

What a difference this has made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Our home used to get really hot and would have to keep our blinds closed for heat retention and privacy now with happyvtint it has totally transpired our living area much cooler and privacy is no longer an issue. Thanks for your advice and very proffesional service

Happy with tint

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

car was picked up on time and was returned on the time they can only be discribed as a very professional company

Better than expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Had my car tinted at Sunshine two weeks ago, could not be happier. Great turnaround time and quality job. Thanks

Great, clean and superb job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I called Happy Tint for a quote and they were reliable. The installer came to the house on time and he did a brilliant a job. He even cleaned up the rubbish after. Many of neighbours gave a nice compliment about our windows and the house looks much better.

1 of 11 pages