High Quality Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Friendly, patient and clear from start to finish. This was my first experience having to deal with tinting. The guys were very patient and enthusiastic with serving my questions and requests. John and Reece certainly went the extra mile, and the 35% tint looks great. Thanks fellas.

Great result - Happy Tint

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Very happy with the great service, from quoting until installation. The proof will be in the pudding come the hot weather as the house windows get direct sunlight during the summer period. The installation was excellent and the windows look great from inside and outside.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Quick and professional service to tint 4 of our unit windows. We couldn't be happier. They were the cheapest out of 3 quotes and come with a lifetime guarantee.

6 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Such great service, they picked up my car and brought it back with amazing tinting craftsmenship. Highly recommend to everyone wanting to tint.

So happy to have you tint my new car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

What fantastic service and such friendly staff happy tint is certainly value for money when car dealerships charge over 15 hundred dollars and you also give a lifetime guarantee have already spread the word to my friends cheers Jacqueline Gullick j

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I had a few quotes and happy tint was by far the cheapest, and one of only a few that offered lifetime warranty. The whole process was extremely quick and my car looks great. Would highly recommend

Good service and competitive prices

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I had my car my windows tinted st Dandenong. It didn't take long. I was mostly happy other than a couple of small marks on one window. They quickly agreed to replace it. Looks great and I'd recommend them.

Happy tint Happy car Happy me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I had 2 cars done by happy tint Dandenong branch,, great customer service and all done in a timely manner and with a late model courtasy car,,, would recommend happy tint 100%

Verified Customer

Prompt, well priced and high quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Very happy with the quality and speed of service. Whilst quoting, Ric helped us better understand why some windows in our home did not need tinting at all, and which types of tint were more suitable for different areas. Thanks to a lucky scheduling break, the job was completed only 2 days after Ric quoted. Martin and Adrian took great care in installation.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Excellent service great work and very friendly already recommended to friends they picked up my car at 8am and dropped it back at 11:30.

Fantastic service and product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I was impressed by the communication prior to my appt and on the day when pick up of my car was taking place, excellent service on pick up and delivery. Ease of payment and the after care and warranty was explained very well. On driving my car I have found the tint to be fantastic, dark enough but with great clarity and vision. Very impressed thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Had our house windows and vehicle tinted, great service from the quotation, communication and delivery of service. All staff I dealt with were brilliant and they provided a great product.

Thanks again.

Geelong

Private message

Happy with the Service and Workmanship.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Had my Nissan Navara tinted. The prices was very competitive at $265 for darkest legal tint (compared to the dealership wanting $400)

I had initially organised for the car to be picked up at 9am, but due to an employee from Happy Tint calling in sick it caused a bit of confusion. The staff rectified everything and had another employee from a site 1-2 hours away come pick the vehicle up. The vehicle wasn't collected until 11.30am. I had told them I finished work at 1pm, and they promised me they would have the car completed within time, I told them I didn't want a tight time schedule to effect the quality of workmanship - they told me not to worry. I was happy to find my car was completed on time, and on first inspection it was great to see the interior wasn't dirty, wet, off cuts, foot prints etc. I was happy they gave me a book and paperwork on how to maintain the tint.

Overall I would recommend them - The team at Sunshine were very friendly, I haven't noticed any defects in the tint and it was mostly a smooth transaction.

Professional and excellent workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

No fuss and no hidden extras. Both the owner - who did the quote - Rick - didnt try to sell me things I didnt need and the installer arrived on time, were clean, polite and tidied up.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent Service Happy to Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Ric is great, does the quote very promptly, very honestly (won't tint windows that don't need it) and even does his own radio ads. A couple of days from the quote we had our windows tinted and had complete privacy.

Wonderful Tint. Paint Protection and Interior Protection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

What a wonderful experience with Happy Tint.
From my initial inquiry till the end.
Very prompt and courteous throughout
One Happy Customer

cafe cibo bar

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Great Support and service love that you can pay off with installments. Quote and service was very good. I have recommended you guys to others businesses.

Prompt, affordable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Prompt, affordable service. Installation was hassle free and Adrian is a good people person who knows his product and solid technique. Why go anywhere else?

Great Tint job at a great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Had 5 windows tinted for privacy mainly in my apartment this morning. Very happy with the end result .Carried out very professionally in every way by Martin from Happy Tint .Great price too!

Why didn't I do sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Apart from the fact that the tint looks awesome (lets light in but totally private), it was cheap and the guy that came out Adrian was absolutely fantastic. Professional and polite. thanks

1 of 8 pages