Exactly what we wanted

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Upon reading the reviews I was a bit hesitant however, when the product finally arrived it was better than what we expected and exactly how we thought it would look on the wall. As one review said - you need a heavy hand and patience. Not one issue with the images coming off.

The only slight negative is this company isn’t based in Australia and shipping took longer than estimated. Contacted Ivy on the website and she was very helpful and quick to respond.

Love the outcome.

Don't Believe all the reviews

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

We ordered a big tree sticker and a couple of quotes for our nursery. When the order hadn't shown up on day 10. I emailed Ivy, who said they should arrive that very day and they did. Great service from Ivy. All I can advise is read through the instructions, these stickers are double sided and you will need patience and a heavy hand. Quotes came off perfectly, had a couple of letters that started to peel off incorrectly, but took our time, we just hadn't molded the letters enough as per the instructions!! Tree looks amazing up on the wall, wish I could take pictures to show you all.
All I can say is go as per the instructions and dont believe all the reviews.

Easy to work with

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

This turned out wonderful and the service was awesome. Easy to work with. Delivery takes a little bit longer than thought but right on time for my daughter’s birthday and product perfect. I will be placing more orders.

beautiful products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Very happy with the quality of the decals I bought for my granddaughters. There was a delay in the expected delivery time but I received a prompt email reply from Ivy at happywallz support telling me that my decals were on their way. There were no instructions included except a tiny picture of what the completed decal looked like, so the tree decal took a while to apply to the wall but it looks sensational. I would have no hesitation purchasing again.

Prompt service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I had ordered before I had read the reviews so didn’t hold much hope that I would actually receive my wall stickers. I did not receive any confirmations on my order once payment had been taken so I emailed them and got a prompt response back from Ivy stating they had received and would send out ASAP. I then emailed back a couple of days later and was supplied with a tracking order and my goods arrived the same day. Wall art looks fantastic. My only disappointment is that it comes from overseas when they state they are Australian based.

Decal was separated into 6 pieces

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

The largest decal came in 6 separate pieces and it was impossible to piece together. Poor response and no refund provided initially. However, after posting a review, I heard back and the issue was rectified and new improved decals were issued. Thank you for your service, Ivy

Easy to deal with.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

It's not readily apparent that goods come directly from China, and that the shipping will take a little longer than promised. However, the product arrived exactly as ordered, was easy to put up, and looks fantastic on the wall. Customer service was excellent.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Goods delivered!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

I'm updating my review having now received the goods I ordered.
Delivery took quite a bit longer than expected, however, email response was very quick and when the goods arrived they were exactly what I ordered. I'm very happy with the wall decal.

Very responsive service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I was really happy with the prompt and helpful responses I received from Happywallz regarding my enquiry and sorting out the requirements for my order. The product I received appeared just like the draft and came with application instructions and contact details. I bought these as part of a gift so I cannot yet comment on the application of the product itself however I was very happy with the service and appearance of what I received.

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

10 days after payment for my order, I didn't receive it. I thought it was scam at first. I was worried. I sent emails, and got reply very fast. Ivy was easy to communicate. She told me there might be delay in the peak season. Totally understand. I received my order 3 days after that. Big surprise, it looks great in my kid's room.

Adelaide

Private message

Very happy with wall decal

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

I ordered a personalised wall decal and I am very happy with the final product. Good communication via email. Delivery took a little while but was definitely worth the wait.

Palmerston North

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Transit review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

After reading reviews here I was doubtful but product arrived only a little late and company responded day after emailing.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Happy Surprise

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I purchased of the Happywallz website after using a google search. I didn't think to read reviews and was quite worried after jumping on this website to find an average of 1 star.
I emailed the company after I didn't get an immediate shipping number once my payment had been taken. I purchased on a Friday and emailed on Monday. To my relief I received a response on the same day with the details I had requested.
Although this company is based in China I received my package today, 10 days after my payment was processed and I am happy with the quality.