Gold Coast

• 3 helpful votes

Very disappointed.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Firstly, my order did not arrive for over three weeks abd I had to contact to find out where it was. That’s when I realized this is not and Australian company in Sydney, very misleading.
I ordered several different quotes and discover they had printed two quotes on the same stencil and I had to cut the stencil before installation as it would be difficult to install. Found that annoying as there was not a lot of space between the lines so cut was uneven. Followed the instructions to install. My first one was thicker text so was able to instal with minimal fuss. When it came to installing the second one, the print was finer and the sticker was virtually impossible to remove. Letters were stretching and pieces being left behind. Part of the italics ended up breaking. Contacted them to be told a) I should try again - not sure how I can when it’s ruined. b) then I got told they had installed the exact some one on their house no problem... oh and did I want another one.... you pay...!
Very disappointed as the fine details were lost and two decals ruined. Had the stencil been provided in tact and not on a shared template it would have made it easier to place using the dimensions and guide lines.
Response to complaint fell on deaf ears.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Private message

This product doesn’t stick to walls!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Firstly, I waited weeks and weeks to get my stickers! Emailed them, in which they did NOT reply!! I had to go through the website to get a reply!
Secondly, they advertise they are Australian and based in Alexandria although no address or phone number!!! Then, when I finally got the package finally it clearly stated china post, posted from China! These people are making customers think that this company is based in AU when it is not!
Thirdly, the product doesn’t stick to walls!!! They peeled off continually, once fallen on the carpet they are ruined. Once I finally got in touch with the company asking for a refund she offered a replacement. I said I would try one more time, I redecorated my walls, yet again they do not stick!

Private message

Decals don't stick, they provide no service, no refund, but have great avoidance strategies

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I received beautiful looking decals and chose to put the largest one up first...it slowly peeled off, never staying on. I haven't even bothered with the others as a residue was left on the wall from the large bird decal that had to be cleaned off. I have used decals before with excellent results, but not with these.

Happy with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Product was what was ordered, was a bit longer than expected but emailed back promptly. Very happy with my order, and would use again.

Palmerston North

Transit review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

After reading reviews here I was doubtful but product arrived only a little late and company responded day after emailing.

New York

Verified Customer

Please don't do it...Its a hoax

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I'm very disappointed. I ordered my decals on September 10th. They told me it shipped out on the 13th and would take 6 days business days to get here. To this date...I haven't received anything in the mail. I did some research on the address listed. It is an abandoned house that is on the market. They only operate through paypal and I'm am going to dispute my payment because they haven't sent my order within the time frame promised. Its not from Australia its in china. Everything is fraudulently done with them including the tracking information. Do yourself a favor....and RUN! ill be telling my Instagram followers and facebook followers about this company. If I could help save somebody some heartache I done my job!

australia

poor quality and late

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

have purchased tree decals for nursery, contacted company when they were a late, was supplied a tracing number that showed it had only just reached aus. have attempted to apply to walls, all but a few small ones have fallen off with in 12 hours. not a quality product.

Sydney

Don't buy from them@

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Firstly took forever to receive the stickers.
The stickers came in all these small individual pieces to make up a large wall decal with no instructions of where they go.

I stuck up the stickers yesterday in my soon to be sons room and they all fell off immediately and during the night. What a waste of money!

Their customer service is very bad and there is no phone number to call them on.

They are a scam company so please don't buy from them!

Not Delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Ordered 4 weeks ago. No tracking no. Provided still waiting for email response. Disappointed it was supposed to be a Christmas present.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Quick service on personal sticker request with great value and customer service was spot on when I had a concern.

Verified Customer

No instructions, doesn't stick, colours are off.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2018

Ordered for our nursery. The package took forever from China to arrive - I had to follow up - when I thought this was a local company. The stickers came with no instructions - and numbered randomly from 4 to 105 - not in any consequential order and with majority of numbers missing. Wouldn't stick to the wall. None of the pieces were sticky. Everything peeled off the wall. Annoyed about money, but even more annoyed about the waste of time - waiting for the package, and then having to figure out what else we can do now for the room. Would not recommend to anyone.

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

I have ordered 18 days ago, seems the parcel comes from China and still no update from Australia Post. I am still waiting as it was meant to be a Christmas present and has not arrived though it only has to come from Sydney???

No delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

Ordered almost 3 weeks before Christmas from a 'local company' and still no delivery. Clearly being sent from overseas, or who knows maybe not at all....

not sure where my order is

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

After going through and looking at many companies for decals, I chose happywallz for my kids bedroom decals, I had the delivery going to work and still after more than 8 days don't know where my decals are, the company hasn't responded to my emails, there is no phone numbers to check where the delivery is, know we are breaking up for Christmas on the 21st, it looks like they wont get to me which is very disappointing considering I have spent more that $100, just crossing my finger they turn up, I will keep everyone posted

My kids rooms look fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The decals arrived quickly and they look amazing in both my daughter and son's rooms. Ivy was very nice to deal with, answering my questions straight away. I would recommend Happywallz to anyone.

Exactly what we wanted

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Upon reading the reviews I was a bit hesitant however, when the product finally arrived it was better than what we expected and exactly how we thought it would look on the wall. As one review said - you need a heavy hand and patience. Not one issue with the images coming off.

The only slight negative is this company isn’t based in Australia and shipping took longer than estimated. Contacted Ivy on the website and she was very helpful and quick to respond.

Love the outcome.

Brilliant product with excellent customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I bought some quotation decals for my 2 teens bedroom walls. Two were customised and one was not. Following placing the order, the communication and service was great with presentation of proofs for approval. On delivery, I was very anxious about applying them myself but the instructions and offer of support was very appreciated.
The decals look sensational! I am so happy with the outcomes.
I would higly recommend using Happywallz! They have a great product range and excellent customer focus.

Can't get a hold of anyone...

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I am still waiting on an order from a couple of weeks ago. I have tried to email the company with no reply. They have no contact details other than an online form. I have emailed again and put in another online query - still no answer. I have gone in to my account and my purchase still sits in my 'cart' despite having been charged to paypal (and a confirmation email sent), I have a clear receipt and evidence of the purchase. This has now been escalated to Paypal to follow up. Be warned. Lovely looking products - if they turn up!

Don't Believe all the reviews

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

We ordered a big tree sticker and a couple of quotes for our nursery. When the order hadn't shown up on day 10. I emailed Ivy, who said they should arrive that very day and they did. Great service from Ivy. All I can advise is read through the instructions, these stickers are double sided and you will need patience and a heavy hand. Quotes came off perfectly, had a couple of letters that started to peel off incorrectly, but took our time, we just hadn't molded the letters enough as per the instructions!! Tree looks amazing up on the wall, wish I could take pictures to show you all.
All I can say is go as per the instructions and dont believe all the reviews.

Brisbane

• 1 question
  • 2 answers

This Company is a Scam and NOT Australian

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Should have read the reviews. Ordered wall stickers from them thinking they are Australian, Nothing received but payment taken. It has now been a month. Given a tracking number but the goods are in Sydney waiting clearance from customs. If I knew it wasnt australian, I would not have ordered. I have asked for a credit several times over the past month. I keep on getting response of please wait. I will not wait. I wish I had of read the reviews here.
Beware and do not use them.
Update on 10th Sept. I put in a complaint to paypal and happywallz contacted me and gave me refund straight away. They apologized but I will still not use them again. Be careful. Not Australian.

1 of 4 pages