Adelaide

• 1 comment
Private message

Excellent customer service and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I ordered 3 pieces of wall decals from this company. Shipping did take some time approximately 3 weeks however the decals turned out to be exactly as what they advertised. I enquired about shipping after 2 weeks from purchase and I got a reply straight away with tracking details. Quality is excellent. Will definitely order again in future

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

The service and communication was A+ and the finished product was faultless.Recommend to anyone,Ask for Ivy she was great and very helpful.

Gold Coast

• 3 helpful votes

Very disappointed.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Firstly, my order did not arrive for over three weeks abd I had to contact to find out where it was. That’s when I realized this is not and Australian company in Sydney, very misleading.
I ordered several different quotes and discover they had printed two quotes on the same stencil and I had to cut the stencil before installation as it would be difficult to install. Found that annoying as there was not a lot of space between the lines so cut was uneven. Followed the instructions to install. My first one was thicker text so was able to instal with minimal fuss. When it came to installing the second one, the print was finer and the sticker was virtually impossible to remove. Letters were stretching and pieces being left behind. Part of the italics ended up breaking. Contacted them to be told a) I should try again - not sure how I can when it’s ruined. b) then I got told they had installed the exact some one on their house no problem... oh and did I want another one.... you pay...!
Very disappointed as the fine details were lost and two decals ruined. Had the stencil been provided in tact and not on a shared template it would have made it easier to place using the dimensions and guide lines.
Response to complaint fell on deaf ears.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very happy! Will definitely order again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Received my order promptly and was delighted to see it was exactly as i wanted. The proofing system is great to make sure you are 100% happy.

Easy to work with

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

This turned out wonderful and the service was awesome. Easy to work with. Delivery takes a little bit longer than thought but right on time for my daughter’s birthday and product perfect. I will be placing more orders.

Not Australian based!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Waited a month to get my stickers! Emailed them, which they did reply to..they said it was stuck in Sydney and that she would get her boss to contact them. She did supply a tracking number that she said was for Auspost, however when I got the package finally it clearly stated china post. These people are making customers think that this company is based in AU when it is not!

My kids love them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

My 2 boys love their personalised bedroom dinosaur wall stickers! Thank you so much. Great quality and they look fantastic.

Shocking customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

After waiting three weeks for an order to arrive we couldn't get in touch with the company. No replies to several emails, no phone number, couldn't trace the order. Never again.

Stunning wall art

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Staff very obliging with customizing text and responding to emails. A lovely end result. Was a little daunted initially with application process but marked wall out and did it step by step.

Facile site to use and sublime customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

As a bit of a technophobe I was apprehensive of attempting to design my OWN stickers. However, with the assistance of the very lovely and helpful representative Ivy I found the inner Picasso in myself. I have just received an email that my decals are on their way and Ivy emailed me on multiple occasions to ensure that I would be content with my final choices. This non pushy friendly support and Happy Wallz time and patience was REALLY appreciated by this IT scaredy cat. Ivy, you deserve a sizeable promotion, Dear. 10/10 so far guys and I wait quietly confident that I'll be wowed even further when the goodies arrive. Keep up the fantastic work Team Happy Wallz

beautiful products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Very happy with the quality of the decals I bought for my granddaughters. There was a delay in the expected delivery time but I received a prompt email reply from Ivy at happywallz support telling me that my decals were on their way. There were no instructions included except a tiny picture of what the completed decal looked like, so the tree decal took a while to apply to the wall but it looks sensational. I would have no hesitation purchasing again.

Verified Customer

Exactly what I ordered, great quality

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Such a great product, just as I ordered. Easy to use with clear instructions. The delay in postage was the only concern as I waited longer then expected to receive my purchase. Believe this company may not be based in Australia as they claim to be

Great Product, Good communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

I ordered my decal and received confirmation straight away via email. The time quoted for delivery had expired (5-8 days) so I contacted HappyWallz and received a reply straight away confirming the day it had been posted. I had not looked at reviews prior and was concerned after reading some negative feedback, but hoped for the best. A day or two later (less than 10 days after ordering) I received the products and I am very happy with the quality of the product. I would highly recommend HappyWallz. Don't believe the negative reviews- This is a great product with great service. Highly recommend these guys and will be ordering again in the future!

Prompt service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I had ordered before I had read the reviews so didn’t hold much hope that I would actually receive my wall stickers. I did not receive any confirmations on my order once payment had been taken so I emailed them and got a prompt response back from Ivy stating they had received and would send out ASAP. I then emailed back a couple of days later and was supplied with a tracking order and my goods arrived the same day. Wall art looks fantastic. My only disappointment is that it comes from overseas when they state they are Australian based.

Sunshine Coast

Faultless Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

It is rare to find a business that provides such a high level of personalised service but HappyWallz is one of those rarities. I requested a custom wall quote, and Ivy provided me with prompt and interested interaction, always keeping the communication consistent. I received my order and it was exactly what I wanted. Beautiful. Thanks to Ivy and the team at HappyWallz.

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

DONT BOTHER

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I ordered my decal on the 30th January and have not yet received it. I have followed up a couple of times to be told it was posted on the 4th Feb, no tracking details or communication on posting. Each time they have responded to my email they have told me to wait a couple of days. I have only just realized this is not an Australian company as advertised and is based in China. Reading these reviews I have no faith it will arrive so will be taking this further with Paypal.

• 26 helpful votes
Private message

Business not Australian, based in China. Questionable customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I should have checked up on this company before I purchased. It is in fact based in China not Australia. I only ordered from them because I wanted my wall stickers quickly rather than waiting for an overseas delivery. After I didn’t receive a receipt for my purchase, I contact them directly twice but got no response. I then raised a complaint in PayPal and got a response very quickly then. One response in PayPal and the other directly to my email asking me to close my complaint (even though nothing was resolved yet). They claimed to have missed my communication and order, and then shipped my order. Again, asking me to close my complaint, even though I hadn't received my purchase yet. They did offer me a refund on the postage, but then have told me they can't do a partial refund while the complaint is open, so to close the complaint and deal with them outside of PayPal. You can see the pattern here. I did eventually get my purchase (after waiting OS delivery times from China) and the refund offered is nowhere to be seen. I have given them one star because they are falsely posing as an Australian company and their responses kept asking me to close the PayPal complaint. Why? Because once you close a PayPal complaint on a purchase, you cannot re-open it or make another complaint on the same purchase. So put simply, I have zero trust in this company.

Great item love the colours

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I bought a rug for my grandchild's nursery and when I ordered the rug I didn't leave myself much time before delivery as it was a gift I emailed and followed up the where about of my rug and received many emails so I was very grateful of being able to liaison with the company to locate when the rug was sent and expect delivery thanks for all your help and the rug looks amazing in the nursery ( it made the final touch perfect ) thanks

Decal was separated into 6 pieces

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

The largest decal came in 6 separate pieces and it was impossible to piece together. Poor response and no refund provided initially. However, after posting a review, I heard back and the issue was rectified and new improved decals were issued. Thank you for your service, Ivy

Easy to deal with.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

It's not readily apparent that goods come directly from China, and that the shipping will take a little longer than promised. However, the product arrived exactly as ordered, was easy to put up, and looks fantastic on the wall. Customer service was excellent.

2 of 4 pages