Wall decal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Love the job theses guys did the lettering is awesome and the service great am so pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sydney

Goods delivered!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

I'm updating my review having now received the goods I ordered.
Delivery took quite a bit longer than expected, however, email response was very quick and when the goods arrived they were exactly what I ordered. I'm very happy with the wall decal.

Great wall decal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Purchased a wall decal for our daughters bedroom. After a hiccup with delivery, the Happywallz people were happy to send another decal in a timely fashion. Great communication ... emails answered ASAP. Decal looks great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Very pleased with the quick return emails that I received Re information of the products arrival. Even with the busy Christmas rush I was given immediate answers to any emails sent. Will have no worries ordering from this website again. Many thanks

Very responsive service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I was really happy with the prompt and helpful responses I received from Happywallz regarding my enquiry and sorting out the requirements for my order. The product I received appeared just like the draft and came with application instructions and contact details. I bought these as part of a gift so I cannot yet comment on the application of the product itself however I was very happy with the service and appearance of what I received.

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

10 days after payment for my order, I didn't receive it. I thought it was scam at first. I was worried. I sent emails, and got reply very fast. Ivy was easy to communicate. She told me there might be delay in the peak season. Totally understand. I received my order 3 days after that. Big surprise, it looks great in my kid's room.

Excellent communication, great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Very happy with this product! Exactly what I ordered, easy to use and looks great. Communication is excellent! Very prompt to respond to any questions and very happy to make adjustments so product turned out perfectly. Will definitely use again.

Adelaide

• 1 comment

Seems to be a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

I ordered product and had my card debited but nothing received..I've sent them follow up emails but have had no response.

Adelaide

Private message

Very happy with wall decal

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

I ordered a personalised wall decal and I am very happy with the final product. Good communication via email. Delivery took a little while but was definitely worth the wait.

Happy with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Product was what was ordered, was a bit longer than expected but emailed back promptly. Very happy with my order, and would use again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent customer service and excellent product!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Good quality product. You get exactly what you see on the website photos!!
Delivery took a bit longer than expected but they were very responsive to my emails and the product was so beautiful that I didn’t mind the wait!
100% worth it

Palmerston North

Transit review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

After reading reviews here I was doubtful but product arrived only a little late and company responded day after emailing.

Total scam! Avoid!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I ordered from this "Australian" website before reading these reviews. My items hadn't arrived after 2 weeks so I contacted the company (mind you there is no phone number). Long story short they said my parcel was lost. They said they'd send again but wouldn't provide a tracking number. That's when I googled and found these reviews and realised they are a fake company running out of China. I immediately contacted PayPal and they started a claim. The seller then responded to them and provided a tracking number but the product still never arrived. Luckily PayPal refunded my money but to save anyone else from this scam AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

Happy Surprise

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I purchased of the Happywallz website after using a google search. I didn't think to read reviews and was quite worried after jumping on this website to find an average of 1 star.
I emailed the company after I didn't get an immediate shipping number once my payment had been taken. I purchased on a Friday and emailed on Monday. To my relief I received a response on the same day with the details I had requested.
Although this company is based in China I received my package today, 10 days after my payment was processed and I am happy with the quality.

Fake Fake Fake

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Takes your payment, then emails shipping advice, the goods where never received, no replies to at least 3 emails chasing.
Have reported to Paypal and the bank
Do not use.

New York

Verified Customer

Please don't do it...Its a hoax

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I'm very disappointed. I ordered my decals on September 10th. They told me it shipped out on the 13th and would take 6 days business days to get here. To this date...I haven't received anything in the mail. I did some research on the address listed. It is an abandoned house that is on the market. They only operate through paypal and I'm am going to dispute my payment because they haven't sent my order within the time frame promised. Its not from Australia its in china. Everything is fraudulently done with them including the tracking information. Do yourself a favor....and RUN! ill be telling my Instagram followers and facebook followers about this company. If I could help save somebody some heartache I done my job!

Product ok but......

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Delivery took 20 days and when asked about the wrong tracking number I was told it was the right one.
Site claims to be Australian, it is not!
1 product wasn't as ordered and customer service could have been better.

Appalling customer service and no item received yet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

If only I had read these reviews I would have saved myself some heartache. I ordered a personalised wall decal for my daughter for her birthday with plenty of time for delivery etc...I'm still waiting 3 weeks later, when email is the only contact the tracking information is incorrect (Australia Post), then they give you another delivery service (item is in China)!!. This company is bad news...they claim to be in Sydney but they're not. STAY AWAY, they don't take any responsibility.

Terrible customer service - not an Australian company as advertised

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Ordered three sets of decals, and like other reviewers the product was very late. They also told us the tracking wasn't scanned and they had to call the post office - as stated by others the items shipped from China. If I had realized the company wasn't Australian I wouldn't have spent the money that I did. The items arrived with one item having dirt stuck between the image and adhesive. I was told to apply it and the dirt would come off. We also ordered a quote with stars on it and it didn't come as shown leaving placement up to interpretation.

Overall very poor customer service. Not once have the offered any compensation or solutions from their end. I don't have high hopes on the quality after reading other reviews.
Do not buy from them.

australia

poor quality and late

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

have purchased tree decals for nursery, contacted company when they were a late, was supplied a tracing number that showed it had only just reached aus. have attempted to apply to walls, all but a few small ones have fallen off with in 12 hours. not a quality product.

3 of 4 pages