Sydney

• 5 comments
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Appalling customer service and they lie!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Do not purchase from this company. The tracking on the item still says it is in China, over a week after purchase. When I made an enquiry they say ridiculous things such as "I will call the post office and find out where it is". When you ask for contact details of who they spoke to or contact details of their Sydney based office, they just ignore you. I asked for a refund and they said "no" because the item has shipped. I asked what happens if it never arrives or how many months I am expected to wait until a refund is provided and I was ignored. If I could give them 0 stars I would. There is no contact number and it appears they are a complete sham. They list "Erskinville, Sydney" as their Australian address but no number or address.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Don't buy from them@

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Firstly took forever to receive the stickers.
The stickers came in all these small individual pieces to make up a large wall decal with no instructions of where they go.

I stuck up the stickers yesterday in my soon to be sons room and they all fell off immediately and during the night. What a waste of money!

Their customer service is very bad and there is no phone number to call them on.

They are a scam company so please don't buy from them!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Terrible customer service - not worth the risk!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

We bought 3 sets of stickers for my kids bedrooms and months later still none of them stick properly. They had initially agreed to send out a replacement for one of the stickers which took a month to arrive but made no difference. Then I requested a full refund as none were sticking and had one response asking for photos. Once I replied with the pictures I have been ignored ever since. I am usually a forgiving consumer but I have emailed multiple times over the last 2 months (there is no phone number on the website - warning sign number 1) and have had zero reply! Absolutely furious!

4 of 4 pages