Filter By:

So impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I received my first Harris Farm delivery in Canberra this afternoon and I am so impressed.
1) Delivery was tracked, which is not offered by the big chain supermarket from which I normally order
2) I was given the option to leave it at the door, which is very convenient with two small children and also not offered by the big supermarket.
3) Delivery was brought to my kitchen bench
4) And produce was delivered in boxes with almost nil plastic packaging!
5) Best of all, the quality of the produce is excellent - on par with our local farmer’s market and far better than big supermarket produce.

Even my husband was impressed ;-)

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Love shopping in store and online!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Loved having my weekly shop delivered straight to my door! Everything from the user friendly-ness of the website to the smiley delivery guy who brought up my groceries (two flights of stairs!) was fantastic. All produce in the box was very fresh and great quality, I expected a few of the items to be damaged but not the case.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order, Cathy!

Shop Location: Potts Point

Prompt service great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

First time I’ve ordered online and am very impressed! The products are all fresh and in excellent condition and the service was very prompt. I’ll definitely be using this fabulous service again!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your kind review, Sharon!

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Quality fruit and vege is excellent and fresh. Delivery exactly within the selected window. Cheerful delivery person. No plastic bags. Was able to unpack box and cool bag to return /recycle with delivery person.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Dr D! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order!

Shop Location: Online

Most convenient on-line grocery shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

No need to waste time traveling to and from Harris Farm. Delivery accurate and amazingly speedy on the next day.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Helena.

Sydney

• 1 review

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Beef fillet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Guys really disappointed about the beef fillet I purchased today. Very very poor quality. I have purchased lovely beef in the past but this particular time is terrible.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, thanks for your review. We're very sorry to hear about the poor quality beef fillet you bought from. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise f... read more »

Thanks for your response. The “brand” is so called “Harris farm economy beef eye fillet”. I have actually kept the bag in which the beef has been cryovaced in. The beef was $22.99 a kg so total pr... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, thanks so much for getting back to us. This information really helps us investigate the issue. If you would like to send us an image of the product, you can shoot us an email to hello@harr... read more »

Shop Location: Glendale

Fresh and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

We ordered our weekly shop to be delivered to our house. It was straightforward to place the order and the products were fresh. We'll definitely do it again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Bek, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks!

Mannering park

Verified Customer Shop Location: Erina

Harris farm such great quality, variety and delivered to your door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Excellent website to order from, so much choice and variety, great start to eating and cooking healthy, fresh tasty food, it's fantastic as you can get dairy, meat, breads, cereals, fruit and veggies. All extra things like herbs, spices, rice, pastas everything but the nappies.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Libby!

• 1 review

Shop Location: Online

Fruit and veges bruised and damaged

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

- pears came squished with holes all through them
- eggplant rotten in middle and damaged
Thoroughly disappointed given that products decent price

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Skye, we're really sorry to hear about the damaged and poor quality produce in your order. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can investigate this with the team and organise a refund for you? Thanks

PP#373878

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Skye. We have refunded the pears and eggplant, so the funds should return to your card shortly.

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Some problems every week

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

The timing of the order was great. Unfortunately there were 3 issues - one item missing, one item not complete (not enough) and one item replaced with another similar but something I am allergic to so no good. I had to make 2 phone calls.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Tess, we're really sorry to hear about the issues in your order. We'll be looking into this with the team to ensure that it does not happen again. You're always welcome to contact us at online@h... read more »

Shop Location: Manly

Too much plastic!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Hi Harris Farm,
Thank you for my first delivery: it arrived on time on the same day I ordered and looks like it contains everything I ordered and that all items are fresh and ripe. I thought that there was too much plastic in it, though. I really liked that the snow peas were in a paper bag, not a plastic bag, but the milk was all in plastic bags, even though it was also in a cooler container.
A couple of other things I noticed: the head of broccoli was tiny, so that will be a bit tricky to feed 4 people - very hard to judge that online. I thought that the selection of yoghurts on the website was much less than is available in the store (e.g. I couldn't find the Harris Farm mango yoghurt online). I'd have liked to have the option of buying the lovely fresh baguette sticks online but they didn't appear there either.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jay, thanks for your review and your kind words! Regarding the plastic bags, I've passed on your feedback to our Online Operations Manager to consider, as I understand we are in the process ... read more »

Best produce, so easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

The order was easy to make, it came on time and the products were as always, too quality!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear it, Michelle!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Good food lousy delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Good food and prices but the delivery included cold goods mixed up with dry goods in a wet cardboard box. This is the second time in two deliveries, this time I had a packet of dry spaghetti soaked in the box next to the ice bag .. the pasta is unusable unless I cooked it immediately. I also had the very polite driver not understand when he called me and I said come up to the first floor .. he rang the neighbours on the ground floor and knocked on their door - this is not America .. the first floor is above the ground floor. Please explain the difference to drivers perhaps to avoid confusion and delays.. thank you.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi David, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory way your delivery was packed and the poor driver behaviour you experienced. That's really not what we strive for at ... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Excellant delivery service and tracking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Such a relief to know shopping will be delivered in the early morning milk run love it thanks Harris Farms !

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your kind review!

Shop Location: Online

Rewards new customers but not returning customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

I received a card for $40 off my online shopping total and free shipping if buying more than $80. A few hours after completing order and paying for it, I was charged $40 because the discount code was only for new customers. We pay a premium to shop at Harris Farm and it’s disappointing new customers are given a $40 discount, but not returning customers. This experience means I won’t shop in store or online with Harris Farms again because I know they don’t appreciate customers who return, which is disappointing because you can’t stay in business without repeat customers.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ann, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about your disappointment surrounding the new customer promotion you received in the mail. We have a number of discounts for loyal customers such... read more »

I’m no longer a loyal customer - as noted in my review, I’ll neither shop in store or online with Harris Farm. I’ll stick to the bigger stores that treat all customers fairly. Independent family ... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 16 helpful votes

Dishonest, dirty but fast

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

If you need fast food then go for Harris Farm online but beware if you don't receive the product your ordered, they will not tell you nor refund you unless you tell them you have not received it. This is dishonest. Also be prepared for all your vegetables and fruit to be literally tossed into a box and sealed. We received old apples and it was as though we opened a box that smelled like old rabbit food. Poorly packaged and bruised old apples which cost a fortune!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Chevron, I'm very concerned to hear about the incorrect and damaged items in your order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you do... read more »

Thanks for your response however I have had two other instances in the same month where your staff at the registers have put an extra vague item to the value of $10.63 on one day and another for $1... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to me. This is concerning to hear, and we would really like to investigate these overcharges with our team. We are currently in the process of updating our registers POS sys... read more »

So close, yet so far...

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

This service could be so good, alas it is not there yet.

For the 3rd week in a row, my order has been missing items. The most concerning part? Harris Farm charged me for these items... and then just missed them from actually getting into my box of food.

Online Shopping needs to save me time, however having to audit the delivery each week, then send a follow-up email is not making this a net win for me.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, we're sorry to hear that your orders have been consistently missing items. Could you please provide us with your most recent order number? That way we can investigate why this is happening with the team. Cheers

• 1 helpful vote

Fresh

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I love how everything is super fresh. I gave 4 stars because my mushroom order was very bad. I wish they double check this.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Pearl, we're glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us, but it's concerning to hear about the poor quality mushrooms you received! You're welcome to contact our online customer service team via ... read more »

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Fresh produce
Delivery next day
Reliable and punctual
Great Customer Service
Great variety of product
Will definitely become ongoing online orderer

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Nina, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks!

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

One of the best for fresh food, but over charges at the checkout

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I shop regularly there for fruit, vegetables and sometimes for meat / fish. While the most of the products are good, I found at the checkout a thumping bill. So I kept an eye on the billing and found that they over charge- sale products at full price, some items charged twice and the imperfect fruit / veges charged at premium quality price. So look out !!! If this happens too often, I will go to their competitors.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi goodshopper, we're really sorry to hear that you are frequently overcharged in our store. Could you please contact our retail customer service team at hello@harrisfarm.com.au or 9394 3111 (ext 2... read more »

1 of 93 pages

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

deedee asked on Aug 16, 2018

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!

Do you deliver to Weston Creek in Canberra? Your map on the website shows you deliver to all the suburbs north and south of our region but not this small area of established suburbs in western Canberra. Can you please confirm the website is correct or is there an error?

AmyM asked on Mar 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi AmyM, thanks for your question and sorry for our delay getting back to you! Unfortunately we don't currently deliver to Weston Creek because the post code 2611 is too large for us to service at this stage. Nonetheless, I've passed on your feedback to our E-Commerce Team to consider for the future. Cheers

Will you be stocking Kangaroo Fillet any time soon ?. thank you

Review The Reviewer asked on Feb 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi there, thanks for your question.
We're looking into ranging some kangaroo products, but it will still be several weeks before we finalise the range. In the meantime, you can order kangaroo into any of our three butchers, Mosman, Willoughby or Pennant Hills.
Thanks!