Filter By:

Timely delivery & fresh products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

All of the items were delivered fresh and in good condition. I'm pleased by the quality of their service. Look forward to become a regular.

Shop Location: Manly

Good quality, fresh and oh so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Ordering online was easy, the communication about delivery time was excellent and the produce was fresh and great quality. Harris Farm has always been a favourite place to shop and the online experience has been every bit as good.#

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear it Liz! :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

First timer but great online and delivery service. First time selection online takes time to scroll through all the items however I'm sure this gets quicker! Great that all the products come in one large cardboard box and only minimal small plastic bags for loose veg items. Great tracking system and friendly delivery staff. Great experience so far. Still need to get some products from other stores but highly recommend Harris farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Marie! To make adding items quicker, you can create a shopping list and put all those items straight in your cart next time you shop. As for items you have to get elsewhere, please send us a... read more »

Fantastic Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Quality fresh products picked & sent as Ordered. I’m one of the first to sign up to Harris Farm’s online service. They have graduated leaps & bounds to become the only reliable online supermarket that is environmentally conscious & trying very hard to meet their customer needs. Keep up the good work guys!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi SMAC, we're so glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us!

Shop Location: Online

Delivery late, missing items, rude phone manner

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I ordered for the first time with Harris Markets for a delivery on Thursday night after being a loyal store customer. I got a call very late that night saying the delivery wouldn't come; which was a shame because I had my next few days of meals planned. They said I would get a voucher and I would get an email confirmation of delivery next day. The next day I received no voucher or confirmation. Upon raising this through PayPal I then got an angry call from your team saying it would come and to let go of the PayPal dispute. They said they would send the voucher again and still didn't receive (I know how to check junk/spam folders). The delivery came and it was.imcomplete, missing major items of the delivery (approx $40). I called the number and got voicemail even though was before 11pm as the answering service says. So now I'm a delivery late; no voucher or apologies ; angry call from staff and have missing items.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Oliver, thanks for your review. It's very concerning to hear about the issues you experienced with your order and our customer service team. Can you please advise your order number, so we can in... read more »

PP#321229

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Oliver. We've escalated this to our Online Operations Manager, and we'll contact you to resolve this soon.

Shop Location: Online

Happy to now have home delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I have loved Harris farm for years. I am very pleased that they now deliver to my area, because I found that I wasn't going to the shop frequently, as it was in a busy shopping centre. I will making very regular orders now. I am also very impressed with the companies efforts on reducing the war on waste.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Clom!

Shop Location: Mosman

Harris Farm is great - we love your imperfect range!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Your imperfect range is superb, if you could offer more veg/fruit within this range that would be fantastic.
Even better - organic imperfect.
It's annoying that you can't get fish in smaller quantities if you could then I would be placing a much bigger order.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Rose, thanks for your review. We're always looking to expand our Imperfect range, so feel free to shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with any suggestions. As for the fish, we'll pass ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Well done and thank you for your brilliant service and amazing produce!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I am so thankful to have found out how easy it is to order online with Harris Farm Markets. Not only that the quality of food is far better than Coles & Woolworths, the prices are great and the service is brilliant. To be able to order and get delivery that day is brilliant. Congratulations to the Harris Farm team, you have won me as a weekly customer! Regards Pauline Doyle

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Pauline, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed your shopping experience with us. I'll share this with our E-commerce Team who will be very pleased :) Looking forward to your next order!

Shop Location: Willoughby

A little disappointed...

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I received a delivery order last night and was disappointed to find 3 mangoes that were inedible. I ordered 3, received 5, but 3 of them were way past eating. Also, 2 bananas were the same.
It puts me off the delivery service even though it's so convenient :(

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Sorry to hear this Rachel. Please don't hesitate to contact our online team at online@harrisfarm.com.au where we'd be happy to sort this out for you!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Perfect! (As Always).

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

Superb produce & products, well thought out delivery systems (love the delivery app which shows you where you are at anytime within your 3 hour window). Sets the bar for all other delivery services.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your review!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

Most of the fruit and vegetables were excellent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

The quality of the produce is perfect aside from 2 items. My premium strawberries were still green and the bag of tomatoes were extremely green everything else was amazing. Delivery was excellent. The turn around time is incredible!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your review, Alli. Please don't hesitate to contact us at online@harrisfarm.com.au for any issues. Our team would be happy to assist!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Efficient and timely service. The products ordered online were all delivered. The organic produce tastes great, however, there was the odd broccoli that was a bit too old. Hope I will remain impressed by the standard of quality of the produce that is sold.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We hope you do too. Looking forward to your next order with us!

Sydney

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Thank you for supporting Aussie farmers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Your large range of imperfect pics are the best! Please think about adding more to the range - it is fantastic you are supporting Aussie farmers! You always have the products I can’t find anywhere else, you have great customer service online and at your Boronia Park store, and finally thank you for the fab esky bag on delivery!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your support, Emma. We'll let our Fresh Buying Team know you're after more Imperfect Picks! Cheers.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Harris Farm is my go to fresh produce and grocery store - in person and online!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Great, prompt service and the produce is always beautifully fresh. The customer service is brilliant t and the response to any queries or comments is always helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your feedback! We'll let our customer service team know they're doing a superb job.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic Produce!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Excellent customer service and delivery. Produce is always outstanding, and I appreciate the minimal packaging for fruit and vegetables. Absolutely love the Imperfect Picks range, and will always keep purchasing those! Harris Farm has an outstanding commitment to reduce waste, which makes them a forerunner in the industry. Also love that I am able to purchase products that I wouldn't find elsewhere. Always love the Made By Cow milk!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your support, Gem! It means a lot to us <3

Shop Location: Drummoyne

excellent food and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Super reliable and fast delivery. Order by 5pm for the same day is really amazing. Super fresh fruit and very reasonable pricing. Love the initiative to use recycle bags, thumbs up!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your review, Phillipa!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

Just received my first order!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Just received my first ever delivery. Placed the order this morning and it was delivered TONIGHT! So impressed. The quality, price and range is unmatched by the big supermarkets. I will most certainly be a repeat customer and have already recommended it to my friends and family. Oh and you can get toilet paper which just tops it off! Thanks!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Leasha! :D

ari - driver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

amazing! hot day but so professional. great attitude n polite n patient. I really appreciated his service best yet! thank you

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Phoebe. We'll let our driver know that you've appreciated his help. We look forward to your next order with us!

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Please stop OVERLOADING the paper bags

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

We love Harris farm and have been shopping there for about ten years. The recent introduction of paper bags at the Mona Vale store we have welcomed (as much as we always reused and reused our plastic bags).

The new paper bags are good, however I am finding the irony in the words “reuse reuse reuse” plastered on the side of them as each week when I return home and have about 80% of the paper bags tear with the incredible weight of everything that is crammed into them.

I understand you are trying to limit the number of paper bags distributed but please STOP overloading them. They break. I can’t reuse them as a result. And probably most annoyingly, the softer fruit and veg are squashed!

Mona Vale store, please please please, stop overloading these bags, it defeats the purpose of the reusing movement!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Acon, thanks for your review and we'll be sharing this with our Mona Vale team to make sure the team do not continue to overload this! Alternatively, we could suggest picking up a box availabl... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

Beat grocery delivery service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

quality and price can't be beaten. the only ones I use now and will continue to use in the future. super fast delivery and a wide variety on offer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're glad to have you on board, Mandy. We also have a new search engine on our website that should ease the process! Cheers

1 of 89 pages