Filter By:

Shop Location: Broadway

Good but

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I haven't got strawberries yet. I ordered 2 organic strawberries. I send them email and they said the Strawberries was out of stock. I was not notified about that.
Hope so next time this won't happen. Disappointed with that.

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Out of stock on many common items and no information given on missing items. Had to chase them up myself.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mickey, thanks for getting in touch and sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your last online shop. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise t... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

A perfect way to shop for your fresh food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I’ve been ordering online with Harris Farm each week for the last 4 months. Best decision ever! I work long hours full time and getting all of my fresh food and pantry items delivered straight to my door saves me time and money. It’s easy, convenient and the quality is top notch. Thanks Harris Farm for making my life that little bit easier.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sharon!!!

Shop Location: Online

Perfect place to shop online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Easy to use website and the freshest food always received, delivery driver always friendly and helpful. Love how I can do all my shopping in one place

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Cheers Jodie!! :)

Explempary service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Super efficient and beautifully fresh produce. Convenience is unmatched. Been away for a while and forgot how good they are. Well done team HFM.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the lovely feedback. See you in store on you next shop!!

Breakfast Point

• 2 comments

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Best yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

everything was perfect. Delivery on time. products all tops only complaint was "specials" said artichokes 99 cents and I was charged $1.99. no big deal

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Allen, thanks for your feedback!!
If you have any issues with your online order you can contact our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au and they would be more than happy to rectify the issue. Cheers Anita

sydney

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Shop Location: Broadway

mediocre

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

First order and delivery was 20mins late, a text message would have put my mind at rest.
1 x pomegranate and 1x packet sliders missing.
A refund of $11.98 was made but unsure why? 2 packets of sliders equated to that price but 1 packet sliders arrived? The new customer 5% discount was not applied at check out but by my reckoning that would be just over $10.
The small bunch of watercress that arrived was in very poor shape and after reviving only 2/3 is useable.
It has all been a bit of a learning curve and that is the time spent online feels unfruitful (pun intended).
Other items such as pumpkin and watermelon are fresh albeit small in size. It would have been better to have these labelled as such then additional purchase could be made.
All other items purchased are fresh and good.
I will need to consider before choosing to using the service again...

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sally, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we h... read more »

orange

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 18 helpful votes

Verified Customer Shop Location: Orange

Harris rotten markets

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Multiple times i have purchased 5 and 10 kg bags of potatoes from the orange store and there is rotten ones in there so many times that i have lost count. Honestly its not worth it just to save a few dollars. I wish i could upload photos but there's no option for that here. Its actually funny cos places like this are supposed to be fresher than the supermarket. Tried to ring them but no answer. Avoid.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Robin, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for the poor quality produce you purchased from us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Nice start!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I got my first delivery yesterday. Taken to the kitchen bench then he helped me quickly unpack then return the boxes a thorough gentleman! F and V look nice and fresh. Many thanks. Please don’t give my email address to others.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

No worries Lee, enjoy!!! Cheers Anita

Shop Location: Bathurst

Support of our farmers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I would just like to thank Harris Farm for their support of Au farmers
From selling “ imperfect picks” to keeping our Au strawberry’s on shelf.. while other big market chains pull anything that is not perfect I can always count on Harris farm to support our AU farmers..well done Bathurst IGA and will be buying off your store now in preference to larger chains

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review, Debbie!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Feel good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I love Harris farm delivery. thanks for the lack of plastic bags in the delivery. I always tell people that when Harris farm delivery turns up you open the box and feel good about yourself and it looks beautiful! When woollies turn up and it’s all those bags it makes you feel pretty crap.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the feedback.

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Excellent and fresh produce but discrepancies in weight and prices.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Can't fault the quality and the freshness - outstanding.
Unfortunately errors recurring on my weekly home delivery orders was too much.
Yes I was credited and reimbursed every time but still got delivered under weight, wrong meat prices (higher) meaning no refund when weight is less than paid for.
I don't have time to spend on the phone explaining price differences between invoiced and received or that 4 times 500 grams is 2 kilos when I receive 1.5 kilo.
I stopped the home delivery service but I still shop at my local Harris Farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Xavier, I'm sorry for the bad experience you had from our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in ... read more »

thanks for the reply, it has been fixed in all the invoices as stated in the review as it was recurring over many online orders.
Now I shop at my local Harris Farm.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

As I had hoped!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Having shopped at HF Willoughby for many years, I now need to have my food delivered, and was a little anxious as to how that would be. I am delighted to say that the quality is wonderful and the service timely and courteous! Thank you, Harris Farm!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Sharne, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Zing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Good choice of items by staff, delivery on time, courteous young man. What more do I want? I am quite happy with my order indwell continue to order as I need more.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Barbara.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Very impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Great info allowing me to track the delivery time and where I sit on the delivery queue. And the fresh produce in the order was absolutely perfect. Very happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your kind review!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Manly

Amazing fast and quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Fantastic being able to order on a Sunday afternoon and have delivery by Sunday evening - a blessing for busy families. Great quality and selection and I appreciate how they highlight the produce that is in season and allow the purchase of imperfect fruit. Less wasteful packaging than the majors also.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review.

Items missing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Every time I have ordered items have been missing. Items missing yet again from an order. Please provide better QA.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Oilver, we're really sorry to hear about the missing items in your order. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can investigate this with the team.

So impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I received my first Harris Farm delivery in Canberra this afternoon and I am so impressed.
1) Delivery was tracked, which is not offered by the big chain supermarket from which I normally order
2) I was given the option to leave it at the door, which is very convenient with two small children and also not offered by the big supermarket.
3) Delivery was brought to my kitchen bench
4) And produce was delivered in boxes with almost nil plastic packaging!
5) Best of all, the quality of the produce is excellent - on par with our local farmer’s market and far better than big supermarket produce.

Even my husband was impressed ;-)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review Camilla.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Love shopping in store and online!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Loved having my weekly shop delivered straight to my door! Everything from the user friendly-ness of the website to the smiley delivery guy who brought up my groceries (two flights of stairs!) was fantastic. All produce in the box was very fresh and great quality, I expected a few of the items to be damaged but not the case.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order, Cathy!

Shop Location: Potts Point

Prompt service great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

First time I’ve ordered online and am very impressed! The products are all fresh and in excellent condition and the service was very prompt. I’ll definitely be using this fabulous service again!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your kind review, Sharon!

1 of 94 pages

Do you have organic: 1. Squash 2. multicolour cauliflower 3.pear

mai pham asked on Oct 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mai, thanks for getting in touch. These are not items that we usually range but I will speak to our fresh buyers team and ask if we can source organic squash, pears, and multicolor cauliflower. If we can which store would be most convenient for you? I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Hi Mai, our fresh buying team has advised that organic squash and multicoloured cauliflower are not available at the moment. Normal organic cauliflower is available so please let me know which store and I can see if stock can be sent out. They have also advised that we do have organic packham pears being sent out to stores tomorrow. Cheers Anita

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

deedee asked on Aug 16, 2018

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!

Do you deliver to Weston Creek in Canberra? Your map on the website shows you deliver to all the suburbs north and south of our region but not this small area of established suburbs in western Canberra. Can you please confirm the website is correct or is there an error?

AmyM asked on Mar 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi AmyM, thanks for your question and sorry for our delay getting back to you! Unfortunately we don't currently deliver to Weston Creek because the post code 2611 is too large for us to service at this stage. Nonetheless, I've passed on your feedback to our E-Commerce Team to consider for the future. Cheers

See all 15 questions about Harris Farm Markets