Filter By:

Shop Location: Online

Best produce and customer care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Great ethical business practices, paper bags, reducing waste in landfill, delicious food, what more could I want?
Fantastic online range

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Klaudia!

Wow!!! You made my day..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Hi.. well I have never bought food online before.
Living a couple of hundred kms from my daughter.. I needed to help her.. didn't know how.
She really lost her job and was hungry.
So I rang her and started chatting about food all the while I was online doing an order..
I forgot eggs so had to call to add this in.. thanks go to Pradeep who was just fantastic. Thankyou.
She just called delivery has been made and she is so happy.. so am I, my daughter has some lovely food..
And zipPay.. brilliant..

I highly, highly recommend this..
I will be back..
one helluva happy mum..

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jen, we're so happy to hear you enjoyed the order. We're always happy to give you a hand if you need to add an item to your order. Cheers!

Shop Location: Drummoyne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Friendly delivery to the door and everything was as ordered!!
First time ordering and it was smooth and everything was well displayed online!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're glad to hear it LOK :)

Shop Location: Manly

The review I didn't want to write

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I am a big fan of Harris Farm and was upset when the Dee Why store closed. I get to the Manly store when I can but thought I would try the home delivery service which I have now used 3 times. The first time was great (with the exception of the late delivery time - we were the last order in the 7-10pm slot). The second time was not so great because no one phoned me to offer substitutions for out of stock items and we also had a very late delivery time. I raised this in an email and by phone afterwards and was told it would be raised with the Manly store. My third delivery was awful. I only ordered online because my son was sick and I couldn't leave the house so I thought doing an online order for the weekend would help. Again we were the last order to be delivered. Approximately one third of the order was not delivered at all with no explanation including no bread which meant we had nothing for breakfast the following morning. Much of the fresh fruit and veg was not fresh but spoiled or rotting. The delivery driver showed no interest when I raised this with him and told me to contact the store. I emailed the store that night (including having to review the entire order to find out what was missing or inedible). I received no response. I called the number the following morning and eventually about 24 hours after my order was delivered I was offered a partial refund within 2-3 days. No compensation for my wasted time making the order , reviewing the order, making a separate trip to a supermarket the following day and a house filled with rotting produce. this service is not a functioning home delivery service and be very cautious of using it as such. I am upset and disappointed as I very much wanted to use the service but now feel I can't because of the terrible experience I have had.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jennifer, We're really concerned to hear about the consistent issues with your orders with us and the inadequate compensation you received. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Far... read more »

PP#276431. This should come as no surprise to you as all the details are on my email of 15 September. I did offer you the opportunity to resolve these issues before I published a review.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to us, Jennifer. We're investigating this now and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Canberra

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I can see why this has such good reviews, everything was perfect, quality of produce was high. I like the afilliation with zippay.

Instead of plastic bags, the groceries were packed in New York style brown paper bags like you see in the movies. The delivery guy was nice too.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Hank!

Petersham

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Beautiful and well priced groceries delivered in 4 hours!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

We just got back from overseas with a massive jetlag and thought we'd try online shopping for the first time to save having to go to the shops. We opted for Harris Farm instead of one of the 2 supermarket giants to take advantage of the initial free delivery and because we know the quality is superior. We were not disappointed!! We were handled with care with a lovely driver depositing bags of beautiful fruit, vegetables and meat on our kitchen bench within 4 hours of ordering. We worried if we would end up with tens of plastic bags but no, recyclable brown paper bags were used instead. The imperfect avocadoes and lemons look just as appealing as the rest. Only one item was missing which was discounted from our invoice, and it is entrusting to see the meat price was adjusted on our invoice according to the quantity. Will definitely shop here again, online and in store.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Emmanuelle. We're so glad you enjoyed your delivery. Cheers :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Really great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

We love Harris Farm Online!! It's s great quality & fresh fruit and veggies and the general grocery aspect is also fantastic!

We only wish the delivery was in a big box and no plastic bags were involved!

Thanks!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Dani, thanks for your review! We try to use as few plastic bags as possible. Can you please provide us with your order number, so we can follow up with staff in store? Cheers

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

So much fresher than the supermarket chains!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I love ordering from Harris farm- free delivery over $100 spend which I always use, produce so much fresher and better quality than the supermarkets. Excellent customer service support via email when something's missing from order and very apologetic.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear it Heidi!

Shop Location: Online

Love the range, delivery is unacceptable.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

8:53pm cancelled our order which was due for delivery at 12pm. and why do i need to write more than twenty words for your review. It is pretty simple. you can not schedule your deliveries!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear about your late delivery. If you haven't done so already, please send us an email to [email protected] so we can follow this up with the team and organise some compensation for you.

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Was happy not so happy with the quality I'm receiving now

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

The first few orders of fruit and veg were great but lately the fruit and veg that has been picked for me has not been lasting that long for example the strawberries I got last time were mouldy.
I m putting faith into your company to choose the best quality produce for me and my family, if I'm not getting the quality I don't see the worth in the deliverance.
Look forward to hearing back from you

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kerrie, we're really concerned to hear about the poor quality produce in your order. Can you please shoot us an email to [email protected] with some details, so we can follow this up with staff and organise a refund for you. Cheers

Easy ordering, good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I've never had groceries home delivered before but I'm a convert now. The website was a joy to use and the prices didn't seem at all inflated. The delivery tracking service was impressive and worked well, and the delivery person was helpful and friendly. Goods were delivered in paper bags (except for cold items, which were in plastic) and there was minimal packaging. I didn't receive everything I ordered (two items were substituted and one item was missing but refunded), but the quality of the delivered produce is comparable to what you see in the shop, and the quantities were generous.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Candy. We're glad you enjoyed our delivery service!

Love same day delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

Received order this evening after placing order today. Love that I get it same day.
Everything looks great and I'm glad that we can still get the imperfect picks range through online shopping. This was my first time using this service and I'm mostly happy with it.
I had been charged for avocados that weren't in my delivery. I'm just waiting for a refund to be actioned now. With the other items that weren't available, it was refunded to my PayPal account straight away which is awesome.

If I could suggest that with the cold items like milk, yoghurt etc that they get delivered without plastic bags too.

Thank you.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Prema, thanks for your kind words! Please shoot us an email to [email protected] so we can check on the status of your refund. As for the plastic bags, we agree that it would be ideal ... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Really impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I made my order in the morning and it was delivers just a few hours later. Everything I ordered and all fresh and delicious. Ordering online was easy to do, very clear website.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Jill! We're glad you enjoyed ordering with us :)

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

good but could improve.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Truss tomatoes are very small at $1 each.
Very small bunch of basil
I have ordered a couple of times and each time we are the last delivery at 9.20pmish?, which when i looked at the 8 scheduled deliveries didn't make sense. It would be nice to be early in the 6-10 slot

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi C95, thank you for your feedback. Can you please send us an email to [email protected] with your order number? That way we can organise some compensation for your tomato and basil, and fo... read more »

Thank you Harris Farm for the quick response and resolution. Very happy.

Shop Location: Online

Excellent service. Will definitely order again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Tried the shop online service Fromm harris farms for the first time. Very impressed with their tracking service which is very helpful and updated frequently. My order arrived within the 3 h window and the delivery man was very polite. Food arrived looking fresh and untarnished.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mingu, thanks for the review. We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed your order and everything went smoothly!

Shop Location: Mosman

Missing products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

First order with Harris Farm today. Order arrived at 9pm. After checking it off was missing a packet of chicken mince. Ordered 3 packs and only got 2. After chasing them up they delivered the missing pack a couple of days later.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Apologies again for the missing item and we're glad to get this sorted for you! :)

Wahroonga

Perfect first experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Being my first time shopping online at Harris Farm I can only say I'm a very satisfied and happy customer. The website is almost perfect, making it very easy to browse, search, select and pay. I loved the fact that you can choose your preferred day and time slot for delivery. Also, I was quite impressed with the online tracking of the delivery, which lets you know, roughly, when your delivery is coming (I chose the 7 to 10 pm slot of a weekday, and knowing the approximate time of arrival allowed me organise my evening house chores). The quality of the produce was amazing, with huge (really huge) capsicums, lettuce in good shape, the cold stuff came in a cold bag, and the fruit was perfect! The one and only thing I think could be improved is the packing of the boxes; tomatoes and avocados were places in the bottom, with onions and spuds on top. They didn't get too damaged but the toms got a bit stressed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Allie, we're terribly sorry to hear that the Tomatoes had a stressful ride. We'll be sharing your feedback with our Online Team to ensure packing is improved upon next time.

Glad to learn that you've enjoyed our delivery service :)

Very much so! I'll certainly will be ordering quite often :) I already finished those tomatoes, so might be pretty soon, hehe. Thanks guys!

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Allie. Please let us know if you need a hand with anything else!

Sydney

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Don't get food delivered!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Terrible delivery experience, could never meet scheduled timeslots, rude delivery people, appalling customer service, limited products available online, very expensive, food not suitably chilled upon arrival. Local store is great and we shop there regularly, but HF is not in a position to do online deliveries at this stage.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Fiona, I'm terribly concerned to hear about your online experience. We have experienced a high volume of orders recently, however we apologise that the service and quality was not up to standard... read more »

Not sure how to PM but my order number was PP#260615.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Fiona, we'll look into this with our online team and contact you directly.

Shop Location: Mosman

Appreciate the service a lot as health not too good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Ordering online and getting a speedy cheerful delivery is so helpful. Everything as ordered and good
except***** one of my garlic bulbs was firm on the outside but mouldy and unusable inside. As it is such a small item, maybe you could replace it with my next order, thanks Ann

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ann, we're glad that you've had a pleasant delivery, but are sorry to hear about the garlic. If you could PM us your Order Number, I'd be happy to leave a note to have this replaced during your ... read more »

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Produce is nice but many flaws

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Produce is nice but very expensive compared to the major supermarket chains. There was supposed to be "communications" on when the order ships, but nothing was received by me. A product sent was significantly smaller in size (50% less) than ordered or expected (although refunded - but planning for dinner needs to now change since the quantity is less).

If I had gone into a supermarket, I would know exactly what I am buying!

Harris Farm showed zero flexibility when I wanted to take advantage of a credit card offer. Accidentally used paypal linked to credit card instead of using the credit card directly - there is no scope for refund and repay!

This is my first time buying online and I'm not sure if it's better, especially Harris Farm!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi FeL, thanks for your review. We're really sorry to hear about the issues in your order and would like to follow up on this. Can you please shoot us an email to [email protected] so we can organise something for you? Cheers

1 of 85 pages