Filter By:

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Fresher than doing the shopping myself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

This is the first time I have ordered any groceries online as I have always been concerned about choosing fruit and vegetables the way I like them. I took the plunge and ordered online when I had been unwell and unable to get to the local Harris Farm store. I was extremely happy with the quality and freshness of the produce, the environmental packaging and the refrigerated delivery. I will definitely be making this a habit.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Always very high quality produce. Fruit and veggies are fresh and delicious. Meats and groceries are great. Efficient delivery.... best way to shop

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks!!

Shop Location: Mosman

Love the fresh fruit and veggies delivered with a smile in boxes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

In addition to top quality fruit and veg, the fact it is delivered in boxes and saves plastic bags is terrific. Imprefect picks are a great innovation too - I love this service and our family of 5 uses it weekly (and gets free delivery - yay)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Lisa, see you in store next time!

Online delivery estimated for Midnight

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

First time I order online from Harris Farm. Chose the option 7-9 since I work full time. Now I got a message that my order is coming at Midnight and the number provided by them says: unable to pick up your call. Horrible service. Food is good there, but online shopping definitely terrible.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ana, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we ha... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Portion are not matching what requested

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Fish was off and smell terrible
I want a refund
And popcorn I requested thinking it’s few packs in a bag it came only one small bag and different flavour I ordered

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jihan, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the poor quality seafood you received from us. If you email our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au they would be more than... read more »

Shop Location: Erina

All goods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

My order arrived early and the driver was very polite.The food looks great cannot wait to eat it.Love the way everything is packed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the great review.

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Great quality, range and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Love the organic produce.
Great grocery range
Excellent service
Car service available
Long queues but move fast.
Amazing deli - fresh and great range

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks!! :)

Shop Location: Online

Great Products, good range, just love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

The fruit and veg were amazing, all looks fresh. The pineapple tasted great but the skin was too hard, same with that big ball in the middle of the mangos.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks!! :)

Fresh, fresh fresh.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

My second home delivery and I am still so impressed with the service and produce delivered. While putting my veggues away I couldn’t help but notice the few things left from last week are still looking fresh and delicious.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Leigh for the great review.

SYDNEY

• 3 comments
  • 31 helpful votes

Could be better

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I have been ordering online with HFM for nearly 2 years on & off & not one of my online orders has been received in full. Invariably there are always items missing. So my beef is: Why show them available for an online order if they are not. This is extremely frustrating when you want to plan a meal around items you have picked for delivery. Yes, refunds for are always given for missing items, but this does not resolve the ongoing problem.
In addition, in my last 2 deliveries, I have noticed a degradation of produce where it is rotting or slimy e.g. watercress. I have always viewed HFM as high quality, but this issue seems to be something systemic from the store that is doing the delivery. I am not impressed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you haven't been happy with our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we... read more »

Best quality as usual

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Ordering fresh produce online always comes with risks but with Harris farm you are safe as every single piece is just beautiful. Love the goods and love the service. The only reason I didn't give full mark because one order was messed up. I ordered whole black pepper with grinder but was given himalayan pink salt+pepper.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mia, thanks for your feedback. If you contact our online team at online@harrisfarm.com.au our team would be more than happy to rectify any issues with your order. Cheers Anita

Meal Kits ~ Posh & Fancy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

We studied your meal kits online and believed they are great value. We are a family of 4 so having all the shopping done and delivered to us in excellent packaging is paramount. Really looking forward to cooking with HFM. Love having the printed recipe in the box as well. Congratulations on such a great concept.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the lovely feedback Kel. Keep an eye out for new recipes coming soon! Cheers Anita

Shop Location: Broadway

Good but

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I haven't got strawberries yet. I ordered 2 organic strawberries. I send them email and they said the Strawberries was out of stock. I was not notified about that.
Hope so next time this won't happen. Disappointed with that.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Betty, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were missing items on your last online order with us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that w... read more »

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Out of stock on many common items and no information given on missing items. Had to chase them up myself.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mickey, thanks for getting in touch and sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your last online shop. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise t... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

A perfect way to shop for your fresh food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I’ve been ordering online with Harris Farm each week for the last 4 months. Best decision ever! I work long hours full time and getting all of my fresh food and pantry items delivered straight to my door saves me time and money. It’s easy, convenient and the quality is top notch. Thanks Harris Farm for making my life that little bit easier.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sharon!!!

Shop Location: Online

Perfect place to shop online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Easy to use website and the freshest food always received, delivery driver always friendly and helpful. Love how I can do all my shopping in one place

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Cheers Jodie!! :)

Explempary service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Super efficient and beautifully fresh produce. Convenience is unmatched. Been away for a while and forgot how good they are. Well done team HFM.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the lovely feedback. See you in store on you next shop!!

Breakfast Point

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Best yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

everything was perfect. Delivery on time. products all tops only complaint was "specials" said artichokes 99 cents and I was charged $1.99. no big deal

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Allen, thanks for your feedback!!
If you have any issues with your online order you can contact our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au and they would be more than happy to rectify the issue. Cheers Anita

sydney

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Shop Location: Broadway

mediocre

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

First order and delivery was 20mins late, a text message would have put my mind at rest.
1 x pomegranate and 1x packet sliders missing.
A refund of $11.98 was made but unsure why? 2 packets of sliders equated to that price but 1 packet sliders arrived? The new customer 5% discount was not applied at check out but by my reckoning that would be just over $10.
The small bunch of watercress that arrived was in very poor shape and after reviving only 2/3 is useable.
It has all been a bit of a learning curve and that is the time spent online feels unfruitful (pun intended).
Other items such as pumpkin and watermelon are fresh albeit small in size. It would have been better to have these labelled as such then additional purchase could be made.
All other items purchased are fresh and good.
I will need to consider before choosing to using the service again...

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sally, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we h... read more »

orange

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Verified Customer Shop Location: Orange

Harris rotten markets

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Multiple times i have purchased 5 and 10 kg bags of potatoes from the orange store and there is rotten ones in there so many times that i have lost count. Honestly its not worth it just to save a few dollars. I wish i could upload photos but there's no option for that here. Its actually funny cos places like this are supposed to be fresher than the supermarket. Tried to ring them but no answer. Avoid.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Robin, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for the poor quality produce you purchased from us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let ... read more »

1 of 95 pages

When is Harris Farm coming to the town of Berry? We are s beautiful wealthy regional town and expanding and we need a Harris Farm!

Yolanda G asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Yolanda, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to open a store in Berry in the near future. However, I have passed on your suggestion to our Co-CEO Tristan Harris to consider for the future. We're always looking for ways to expand our business, so we really appreciate your suggestion.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Cheers Anita

Do you have organic: 1. Squash 2. multicolour cauliflower 3.pear

mai pham asked on Oct 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mai, thanks for getting in touch. These are not items that we usually range but I will speak to our fresh buyers team and ask if we can source organic squash, pears, and multicolor cauliflower. If we can which store would be most convenient for you? I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Hi Mai, our fresh buying team has advised that organic squash and multicoloured cauliflower are not available at the moment. Normal organic cauliflower is available so please let me know which store and I can see if stock can be sent out. They have also advised that we do have organic packham pears being sent out to stores tomorrow. Cheers Anita

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

deedee asked on Aug 16, 2018

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!