Filter By:

Shop Location: Bowral

Fresh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Very pleased with quality fruit and veges. Meat and poultry all tender and need no trimming so therefore no waste.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Willoughby

By far the best fresh fruit and veg and I've tried them all!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I have used Harris Farm weekly for the last year after trying every other major fresh produce store online. The other were WOEFUL! We are a big family who mainly eats fresh meat and veg so we get up to 4 -5 boxes per fortnight!! I have consistently found the veg fresh and really top quality and the service is next to none. I find the fish good and reasonably priced. The meat is slightly more expensive so we go to a meat wholesaler mostly but what we have ordered, it has been good. I particularly like that they actively support Australian produce. My only complaint would be the boxes. They are very heavy and can't fit in our recycle bin. The drivers have been very tolerant waiting for a few minute whilst we throw everything on the table so they can take back the boxes, causing less waste and far less hassle. Thanks Harris Farm drivers, you are fab!!!!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Dee thanks for the amazing review, I have passed your feedback onto the online team about the boxes. Thanks Warren

Verified Customer Shop Location: Pennant Hills

Awesome delivery, hugely convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I usually shop in store, and only discovered recently that delivery was an option. I tried it out over the weekend and was able to order what I needed and select delivery in a convenient 3 hour window. I think I'll be doing this more often in future, instead of fighting getting to the store.

Delivery driver was polite and helpful and incredibly prompt - he arrived 10 minutes into the 3 hour window and he was so quick that I was actually unpacking the order before the tracking text message arrived.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Christina!!

Shop Location: Broadway

Generally good but Replacements weren't considered

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Delivery person was lovely and apart from one replacement the order was fuss free.
However the replacement of my selected bread rolls was not comparable. I ordered 24 small rolls for a children’s party and it was replaced by 12 of something else. Disappointed by this as it means I have to go shopping, removing the convenience of having it all arrive before the party.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Hannah, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picki... read more »

Ready to cook meals ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Highly recommend Harris Farm ready to cook meals. I’m a chef but tired of thinking up new things to cook for the everyday meal. These ready to cook meals are full of flavour, use high quality ingredients and are fun to cook. I’ll be using them every week from now on! Congratulations Harris Farm! Job extremely well done!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sharon, enjoy!! :)

Shop Location: Online

Why wasn't i doing this earlier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I thought shopping online would mean we didnt get the best or freshest as we werent there to pick it ourselves but that was not at all the case. Definitely setting this up for weekly ;)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Frankie :)

Fantastic delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Fantastic delivery service. Very convenient to be able to place order and have it delivered within a short time frame. Easy to chat live with costumer service who communicated a msg to the driver which was a fantastic service.
I loved that it was delivered using old boxes! If only the supermarkets would think to offer such a a cost effective environmental friendly option. Highly recommend and thanks for the message showing that it was safely delivered to my door.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the awesome review Jennifer.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Drummoyne

The great taste of fresh produce.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Really pleased with prompt and on time delivery, and the wonderful freshness and satisfaction of good quality produce. Can tell it was from Harris farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the awesome review Dee!!

Newcastle nsw

Shop Location: Online

A great example for the 2 major corporate supermarkets to follow !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

A Prompt Professional service with Quality products and all reasonably priced , their online is well worth the money . So congratulations to all HarrisFarms & Staff

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Mr E!!! :)

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Pretty good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I have only 1 complaint Where Are My Juniper Berries I did not get them I really need them Everything is nice and fresh you sent me 2packets of mixed herbs I only wanted one

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jan, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online customer... read more »

Order confirmation for order pp# 4061 or order confirmation- order 406148. Thanks Anita ii would really like to get the juniper berries I asked before your company if they had them and they said yes

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for that information. Our online team will contact you shortly to rectify this matter. Cheers Anita

• 2 helpful votes

A beautiful sight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

We have shopped online a lot, but receiving everything beautifully boxed and bag free was wonderful! I particularly liked the selection, beautiful meat and gourmet treats as well as all the staples. Harris Farms will be our shop of choice going forward.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks, Gail!!!

Shop Location: Online

Did not receive what I ordered

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I ordered a pack of mackerel among other groceries a day before the delivery, but it was not included in the delivery. I phoned the customer service and was told that they were out of stock, and Harris farm will refund the cost for the undelivered product. She also told me that she would send me a new invoice. But I have not received neither refund nor new invoice. If the shop cannot deliver some products they should phone the customer who ordered and ask if they can provide substitute, because customers are expecting what they ordered and planning meals. In the previous order I was charged 37dollar for a Wague beef priced 24.4 on the pack. Since we pay the delivering cost, more than 10 dollar surcharge is unfair. I’m very disappointed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you've had with your online delivery. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we hav... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

my first time i selected click and collect as we were batch cooking before going away, unfortunately at the store they forgot to give me the cold items (namely the meat and cheese) when i rang and explained i lived 40 kms away and did not have time to drive back they sent a staff member out with my items to my house. amazing i was totally taken back by the great customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the great review!!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Fresher than doing the shopping myself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

This is the first time I have ordered any groceries online as I have always been concerned about choosing fruit and vegetables the way I like them. I took the plunge and ordered online when I had been unwell and unable to get to the local Harris Farm store. I was extremely happy with the quality and freshness of the produce, the environmental packaging and the refrigerated delivery. I will definitely be making this a habit.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the great review!!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Always very high quality produce. Fruit and veggies are fresh and delicious. Meats and groceries are great. Efficient delivery.... best way to shop

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks!!

Shop Location: Mosman

Love the fresh fruit and veggies delivered with a smile in boxes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

In addition to top quality fruit and veg, the fact it is delivered in boxes and saves plastic bags is terrific. Imprefect picks are a great innovation too - I love this service and our family of 5 uses it weekly (and gets free delivery - yay)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Lisa, see you in store next time!

Online delivery estimated for Midnight

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

First time I order online from Harris Farm. Chose the option 7-9 since I work full time. Now I got a message that my order is coming at Midnight and the number provided by them says: unable to pick up your call. Horrible service. Food is good there, but online shopping definitely terrible.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ana, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we ha... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Portion are not matching what requested

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Fish was off and smell terrible
I want a refund
And popcorn I requested thinking it’s few packs in a bag it came only one small bag and different flavour I ordered

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jihan, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the poor quality seafood you received from us. If you email our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au they would be more than... read more »

Shop Location: Erina

All goods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

My order arrived early and the driver was very polite.The food looks great cannot wait to eat it.Love the way everything is packed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the great review.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Great quality, range and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Love the organic produce.
Great grocery range
Excellent service
Car service available
Long queues but move fast.
Amazing deli - fresh and great range

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks!! :)

1 of 95 pages

When is Harris Farm coming to the town of Berry? We are s beautiful wealthy regional town and expanding and we need a Harris Farm!

Yolanda G asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Yolanda, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to open a store in Berry in the near future. However, I have passed on your suggestion to our Co-CEO Tristan Harris to consider for the future. We're always looking for ways to expand our business, so we really appreciate your suggestion.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Cheers Anita

Do you have organic: 1. Squash 2. multicolour cauliflower 3.pear

mai pham asked on Oct 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mai, thanks for getting in touch. These are not items that we usually range but I will speak to our fresh buyers team and ask if we can source organic squash, pears, and multicolor cauliflower. If we can which store would be most convenient for you? I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Hi Mai, our fresh buying team has advised that organic squash and multicoloured cauliflower are not available at the moment. Normal organic cauliflower is available so please let me know which store and I can see if stock can be sent out. They have also advised that we do have organic packham pears being sent out to stores tomorrow. Cheers Anita

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

deedee asked on Aug 16, 2018

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!