Filter By:

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Disappointed Regular customer

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

We shop weekly at Harris farm, and are usually excited for the delivery. However, are disappointed by this weeks packing. The soft fruit and vegetables were at the bottom of the box and were squashed/pierced as a result. I also received a mouldy red onion amongst the fruit.

Shop Location: Online

Great service and delivery. Excellent quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Love it all. Well done on the quality of product and ease of service and delivery. No complaints here. Will order again.

Fantastic fresh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Very happy with my first on line order, same day delivery. Excellent quality very fresh highly recommend Harris farm great produce great customer service

• 1 review

Great produce. One issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Produce and presentation was great generally. However I missed the phone call and the delivery box was left outside at night, with no attempt to ring the doorbell, and by the time we got to it, it had collected a few cockroaches. If boxes to be left outside, we would appreciate if they were sealed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Tony, thanks for your review. We'd really like to follow up your feedback with our driver to ensure the proper procedure is followed in future. Can you please advise your most recent order number, so we can investigate? Cheers

Stupidly did not realise this was a public review! PP#295687

Verified Customer Shop Location: Potts Point

Amazing shopping and services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I am absolutely delighted by shopping online in Harris Farm, if they don't have those items that you have requested they send you and updated version of it without charging extra. Also the easy that you can buy is priceless. The one hour same day delivery is great for last minute shopping.
Excellent.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thank Ino! We're glad you enjoyed shopping with us :)

First time online experience on Harris Farm website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Seamless online shopping experience and will definitely use again.
Service and delivery is fast; love their same day delivery option which is very convenient for last minute shopping without leaving the house.
I can find all the items I usually bought in store online, as well as items which aren't available in my local Harris Farm store such as seafood.
I picked the 3 hours standard delivery; when my groceries loaded on the truck I received an SMS with a tracking link.
All shopping came in perfect condition.
Will definitely use harris farm online shopping again!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thank you Winnie!

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

Frustrating experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Firstly, my delivery was late. It would be nice to get notification if it's going to outside the window or at least some kind of tracking option.
Secondly there was multiple substitutions including toilet paper replaced a pack of pocket tissues. Customer service refunded me but I still don't have products I needed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Caitlin, I'm sorry to hear that your order was late and you received incorrect items. You should always receive a tracking link for your order, so we'd really like to look into this. We'd also l... read more »

Hi - it's PP#293603

Merrylands

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Never Delivered on given time.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

It’s been 5th time that my online order has arrived later than 10:00 PM which is supposed to be before 10:00PM. And I’m always offered a voucher which I’m not really fancied about. I would rather be happy if they could make my order delivered on time.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi B Ujjwal, we're really concerned to hear that your orders have been consistently late. Can you please let us know your recent order number, so we can investigate this and ensure it doesn't happen again? Cheers

PP#292423, PP#264688, PP#262653
These are some of the order numbers. I got some more, I would love to see this issue fixed as I love ordering from you site. But delay with every orders have forced me seek the alternatives. Thabk you.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly! We'll look into this now and get back to you soon with what has been done. Cheers

Shop Location: Manly

Really unhappy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I ordered the delivery service at 2.30pm today for a delivery for 3hours
at 9.00 I received a phone call advising service was late and would be delivered by 10.15pm
I waited up for the delivery and called at 10.30pm to ask where the delivery was as I wanted to go to bed and was advised it would o be delivered until 11.20pm
I canceled your service and requested a refund
Not good service!!!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi, we're really sorry to hear that your order was so late. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. We'll be in... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

I love the online shopping website as it's very easy to use and well presented. Quality of products delivered has been great which is often a fear when buying fresh produce online.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Lisa!

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I used to receive a text message advising of time of arrival. I recently have had no text and arrival time is getting later and later.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kylie, we're really concerned to hear about the lack of tracking text and your late deliveries! Can you please shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your most recent order number, so we can investigate? Cheers

Easy, fast, convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Easy to use online ordering system, quick login and payment. Great product and portion selection, ie I was surprised I could buy single pieces of fruiit - it's lovey that you don't have to buy everything in bulk and it's not all pre-packaged or wrapped in plastic. Delivery was really fast.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Lou!

Shop Location: Willoughby

Great veggies, service and delivery - shame the meat is so overpriced

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

I find Harris Farm Markets to be an excellent provider of mainly Australian made produce. In fact I would say they are the best in regard to quality of produce, amount of produce made in Australia and has an excellent and efficient delivery system. I'd like to see a few more basic grocery items, like more choice in toilet paper and more affordable meat. The meat is excellent however not reasonably priced. I have recommended this company to many friends after trying every online fresh produce service in Sydney.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Dee, thanks for your kind words! We've passed on your suggestions regarding non-food grocery and meat to our buyers to see what we can do. Cheers

Shop Location: Manly

Perfectly packed fresh fruit and vegetables and other groceries

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

Everything was fresh and faultless & arrived within delivery time slot. We ordered fruit, vegetables, milk, cheeses and some other pantry goods.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks JMN! Glad you enjoyed it!

Shop Location: Online

Amazing quality and exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

The quality of the produce was exceptional. the website is easy to use, next day delivery no problem (and free) and the entire service very professional. We were getting a vegetable and fruit box delivered but we found that difficult when we couldn't plan our meals (which you need to with children). We ordered from a big supermarket and the quality was so terrible that some ended up in the bin and others quickly followed. We only wishes that HF would stock more baby items and we could do all of our shopping there!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kelly, thank you for your kind words! If you have any particular suggestions for baby products, please shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can look into it. Cheers

Verified Customer Shop Location: Mona Vale

Very convenient shopping

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Overall very pleased with the order process and delivery. However, we received items packed in individual plastic bags for a lot of our cold foods. We try to be a plastic free household so this was disappointing, I'd heard that Harris didn't use any plastic for the online shopping which is why I chose to order from them. I know some people like their shopping separated but it would be nice to have the option. I think we had 4 or 5 bags for 7 items, all of these items would have be totally fine stacked in the box along with the fruit and veg.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Grace, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your order. We use plastic bags for the refrigerated products so they can be easily transferred from the cool bags when they are delivered, and because they d... read more »

Delivery window

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I would prefer to be able to chose a smaller delivery window. I ordered online early yesterday morning (about 6am) hoping I could’ve had delivery on same day. Not a major problem though when I realised same day delivery wasn’t available. However the only delivery option was 7am to 10pm today. So now here I am at 8pm, and I still don’t have veggies available for tonight’s dinner. If I’d known that would be the case, I would’ve changed by plans & stopped at the shop on the way home. so I ordered 36 hours ago (roughly) and still don’t know when my delivery will come.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Alison, thanks for your review. The availability of delivery times will depend on the area you live at this stage. However, you should always receive a text to tell you when you order is coming.... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Lifesaver for really busy family.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Very happy with the quality of the fruit and veg delivered. Eggs packed on the bottom of the box meant one egg was cracked - not too big a deal (but it should be common sense not to pack the eggs on the bottom of the box). Delivery came about 25 mins later than the 1hr window I'd chosen - this didn't affect us as we were here anyway, but if I'd been planning other events it could've been a different story.

The small hiccups did not detract from the convenience of having my weekly items delivered to my door at a time convenient to me. - In this instance it has been a bit of a life saver.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Dom, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your order, but we'd like to investigate the draw backs. If you provide us your order number, we'd be more than happy to organise a refund for the eggs and delivery fee. Cheers

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Quality slipping sadly. Usually great but last two or three orders disappointing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

I usually love Harris Farm products and service. Recently I've had moldy raspberries and strawberries, bitter fruit, really fatty meat cuts, out of date or close to date foods... They used to call me if something wasn't in stock to see if I wanted a substitute but now they just substitute automatically - eg sending pork and fennel sausages instead of Cumberland - my family all really dislike fennel - I'd especially wanted Lawson's bread this time but was sent Abbott's.
On a positive note: sometimes they generously send a larger packet without charge if the smaller one wasn't available; which is appreciated.
We are always last to receive our order at 10pm; would be nice if they reversed the delivery order once in a while.
In the past they were brilliant - above average produce and service. I used to love the catering packs of pre-cut/diced veg but they don't seem to do that anymore. I did have a problem early on with several items left on the truck that were needed for a big party the next day; they tried to resolve but ended up giving me a credit.
I do like the new variety of products and the inclusion of lactose free, gluten free etc.
Do I give them one more chance??? My husband doesn't want me to order from them anymore!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi JeJe, I'm sorry to hear you've been disappointed with your most recent orders with us! We'd really like to investigate this to ensure these product issues don't happen again. Can you please advi... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Shop Location: Cammeray

Very disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

A mistake was made on my order and a bag of goods was left behind. On enquiry I was told it would be delivered between 6 and 7pm. I explained it included our dinner so was important it arrived on time or we would make other arrangements. After 7pm I received a phone call saying it was late and would arrive at 7.15pm. At 7.30 I rang again and was told it was 15 minutes away. The missing bag turned up finally at 8pm! I am not impressed. And of top of that the fruit and vegetables selected were not up to the standard I expect from Harris farm. Very disappointing and I am not sure I will use them again as there are other establishments that are more reliable and will rectify mistakes very quickly .

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Kerry, we're really sorry to hear about the late delivery, lack of communication and poor quality produce in your redelivery! That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm. Can you please ... read more »

It has been reported to the manager and already taken further aparently. I have received a $20 gift voucher as an apology but sadly not until i asked for some sort of compensation. Its something though.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to us. That's concerning to hear. I'd really like to take this further and ensure your feedback was followed through. I've just sent you a message now to get some more info.

1 of 86 pages