Filter By:

Shop Location: Online

Dead mint / half my order didn't arrive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

First time customer. 2 hrs later than expected delivery time.
Half the order was missing, & the mint was dead.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. That is not what we strive for at Harris farm. If you would like to speak to our online customer service team they would be more than happy to ... read more »

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We tried Harris farms for the first time. The driver contacted us to see if he could deliver earlier, which suited us. Unfortunately the yogurt lid was broken open. He told us to contact customer care. When we did they refunded us the money immediately. The driver was great, customer service lovely and food really good quality. Will do this again

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Glad to hear about your positive experience with our online team. Thanks!

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

First time ordering this week and I had a great experience.

Easy website, super quick delivery and all the products that I purchased were fresh and tasty!

Very convenient that they except Zippay as well.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us. Thanks!

Shop Location: Online

My first shop is likely to be my last

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Ordered four days in advance to be organised for easter.
The order arrived 45 minutes outside of the delivery window.
Half of the order - including all the seafood - was not delivered and my entertainment plans for easter completely destroyed as there was no way to get anything on good Friday - if at least there had been a prewarning but no, just an out of stock and no assistance from the helpline nor any followup from harris farms afterwards.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Krisis, Thanks for your review, we are sorry to hear that this disrupted your holidays. This is not what we strive for at Harris Farm and we would like to follow up on the issue. Please email us... read more »

Shop Location: Manly

Standards have dropped on home delivery

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I have rated Harris Farm 5 stars about a year ago but based on recent experiences I need to give it a downgraded rating.
Initially, delivery was in boxes (fruit/veg reused boxes) and loose. Milk came in a cool box bag.

Recently - plastic bag around bottes of milk have creeped increasingly in the cool box bag and more horrifyingly ice cubes in a plastic bag (read: you can’t even reuse that plastic bag unless you were to go and dry it out first!).

Fruit and veg have started to be delivered in plastic bags also and stickers on fruit have stared appearing. Still all in a cardboard box but now a fancy Harris farm cardboard box, not a reused on from fruit and veg.

So instead of feeling I’m positively supporting the environment and farmers, I feel they have become the same as some of the major chains.

In store not a plastic bag in sight at check out but they will make up for it in home delivery - what used to be a rarety is now common and increasing in volume

I sincerely hope Harris Farm picks up their game and stands by their values, in store and in home deiveries as currently it feels the experience in store is incosistent with the experience out of store

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Fabienne, thanks for your review. We agree that reducing plastic in our online deliveries is an important goal. We unfortunately have to use the plastic bags for cool items to prevent leakin... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Wow! The quality and range of goods is excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

I love this service and thanks so much for delivering to Canberra. I really like that I am supporting an Australian family and the people that Harris farms employ. Delivery on Saturday afternoon is so exciting as we all wait to see what we have ordered.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Jancye, glad to hear about your positive experience.

I need a bigger fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I’ve started a new meal plan this week, and didn’t want to have to make my way home from my regular supermarket with a huge number of fruits and vegetables. So I ordered from the best place I could think of. Admittedly I spent $170 on groceries, but from that I easily have ended up with 1-2 weeks worth of food. My fridge is now absolutely packed with good stuff, and hopefully I won’t be reaching for the bad stuff with this on offer!

Only downside is that the fish I ordered leaked all over it’s packaging before delivery, because of the way it was wrapped. The plastic bag needs to be wrapped around the fish properly BEFORE it’s rolled into the paper. Otherwise it leaks. Fortunately it was packed nice and separate from the other items, but it’s something to note going forward!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Becca, thanks for your kind words! If you could please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au regarding the fish issue, we can follow this up with the team. Cheers!

• 2 helpful votes

Great first experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I had a pre-Good Friday panic when work stopped me getting to the shops. I ordered from Harris Farm at about 4pm and the order arrived at 8, about an hour before the estimated delivery time. I needed to call the help line due to a website glitch, there was a very short wait time and the issue was dealt with quickly and in a friendly manner. I appreciated the fact that the order arrived in a cardboard box rather than shrouded in plastic, and the cold items were taken out of a cold bag and placed right in my fridge. Haven't tried the produce yet but it looks great. Only issue is a more limited range than the supermarkets, but this is offset by service (especially same-day ordering) and, by the look of the goods, quality. I will definitely give Harris Farm another go.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi MAK66, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us. You're welcome to shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au if there's anything you'd like us to add to our range. Cheers

Harris Farm Markets Official

Good quality and competitive prices - but some items missing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I was really happy with the freshness and the quality, as well as the prices. But unfortunately two items were missing from my online order.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your review, Alison! We're sorry to hear about the missing items from your order. Can you please let us know your order number and which products they were, so we can arrange a refund? Cheers!

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Convenient and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

The time windows and updates on expected delivery are really helpful.
The food order has been spot on every time.
Have started using it weekly!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Cameron!

Getting very close to leaving for Aussie Farmers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Hi,

It is with great disappointment I write this but lately the quality has been lacking
eggs have been broken - strawberries and blueberries have been scattered all through the delivery box and mangos squashed by larger items that the only thing to do with them was to puree them.

Last chance Harris farm you were once brilliant but standards are slipping.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kate, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the damaged items in your order. If you haven't do already, please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this, and organise a refund for you. Cheers

Please read

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Very upset I've ordered afew times from here and the packaging and the way things being delivered is no good and how they had your shopping to you on delivery and I am missing a product in my stuff I am very disappointed. And delivery person no comment.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jojo, thanks for your review. It's concerning to hear about the poor quality and missing items in your order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au, so we can investigate? ... read more »

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I ordered the scotch fillet on special $19/kg and received scotch fillet @ $32.99/kg
Can you please ensure that the appropriate credit is allocated to my account.
The quality of the Fruit and Veg is excellent. Thanks

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Lara, thanks for your review. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with some details of the replacement, so we can organise a refund for you? Cheers

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Broadway

excellent online shopping service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

The produce selected was fresh, the order came in boxes rather than plastic bags and the driver brought my order to the door. I would definitely use this service again and recommend it to my friends.

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Food came at 10.30pm

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Glad to get our food but it came at 10.30pm when it was supposed to come between 4-9pm. This isn’t really acceptable as who wants to unpack groceries at that hour. We also have a newborn who was sleeping so really not ideal.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nicole, we're very sorry to hear that your order arrived late. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this? Cheers

Sydney

Delivery ordered from UK

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Couldn’t have asked for better! Wonderful condition of all foods delivered and carefully packed. Arrived on time and as requested Thank You Harris Farms!

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Need an app for ordering online!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Website is clunky and not user friendly for such a big chain surely they can develop app for online ordering. Service and food is great

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Bromers80, thanks for your review and suggestion. Please let us know if you have any specific suggestions for improvements to our website. That way I can pass on your feedback to our Web Development team for investigation. Cheers

Toongabbie NSW

• 1 comment

Shop Location: Online

Very late delivery, items missing and they are not taking calls

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

This is the second time I have used this service, the first time I got Mould in 2 boxes of raspberries and ok, it was just before Christmas and very busy. I tried again this week and the delivery arrived at 10:15pm, so very late. 3 items missing.

I called before 10:30pm (supposed to be there until 11pn) and told to leave a message, I did and sent an email. I call 3 times today from 9:30 and still not taking calls or responding to emails.
Called reception who who told me they can’t help.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jennifer, it's concerning to hear about the late order you received and the difficulty you had getting through to our customer service team. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, ... read more »

Hello, the order number was PP#330472

I think you need to start reading feedback more closely. There are a large number of complaints similar to mine.

I visit you shops quite quite frequently, but I will not be using your delivery service again.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thank you Jennifer. We're very keen to iron out any lateness issues with our service. We'll be looking into this, and I'll get back to you shortly.

Shop Location: Online

Unable to deliver during specified times -AGAIN

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Unable to deliver during specified time. Received a phone call detailing the delay well after the delivery window time. Customer service is non existent when call. Never able to speak with a manager. Have never been called back to follow up. With such big competitors out there is disappointing and now time to go elsewhere

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Erin, we're very concerned to hear about your late order and the poor experience you had with our customer service team. Can you please advise your most recent order number, so we can investigate? Cheers

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Shop Location: Manly

Above and beyond expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Ordering online from Harris Farm turned out to be one of those things you don't understand how you didn't do before.
Website is very convenient and most importantly- products were WOW (!!) which is the only reason I was afraid to do this before. Will definitely use the service again.

1 of 90 pages