Filter By:

Shop Location: Mosman

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

H farm delivery for the first time. Wow, and just so much better than the giants. My new routine! Thanks hfm

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Eater

killcare

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Erina

great value great on-line service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Comprehensive catalogue, including specials. I prefer to buy fresh fruit and veg in store, but for prepackaged goods can't beat the delivery time or cost (free for larger orders). Arrived within 5 minutes of notified time, in insulated bag so still cold. If I had bought in-store the chilled goods would have been warm by the time I got home.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Polly!

Shop Location: Willoughby

Very happy, however sizes of some items are confusing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Just received first order from HF as normally use Woolies for everything. I am delighted to have everything loose in a box and not covered in layers of unnecessary plastic packing - well done - this was the main factor in me changing from Woolies to HF.

The sizing of the items can be a little confusing though.
I accidentally ordered 2 humongous chillies instead of little birds eye
Instead of ordering 4 cucumbers i ended up with 4x5 packets of them - so 20 cucumbers! - surely the person packing these must have thought this was a strange order!
Same with the Lemons - ended up with 6 huge ones

The picture of the items is a little big on the page too - the woolies ones are smaller and easier to navigate - worth looking at

Also its not clear where you butcher meat comes from. I only buy free range pork but i couldnt see this from the description so i didnt buy any at all.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Lynne, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have l... read more »

Shop Location: Potts Point

No seafood, no point.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Lovely friendly staff, a great (albeit expensive) selection of fruit and vegetables, and an excellent range of delicatessen products, too. One could quite happily live by shopping at Harris alone!

But no seafood.

I stopped buying seafood at Harris Farm, Kings Cross (they call it Potts Point, but it's actually Kings Cross), Sydney several years ago once I realised that one particular staff member there was literally incapable of giving the customer the quantity of food that they request. "I would like 1 kilogram of those prawns, please"... "It's 1.3Kg, is that ok?"... "No, I'd like 1Kg or less, please remove some"... "It's 1.2Kg, is that ok?"... Wash, Rinse, Repeat all you like, but you will NEVER get the quantity you request.

On the second or third occasion when this script played out, once I realised that I could no sooner expect this man to give me what I had asked for than to stick his hand into a raging fire at my request, I simply turned, walked away, left him with his damned prawns and never purchased seafood at Harris again.

Now if I had been buying whole fish and he had made a reasonable effort to meet my request insofar as was possible given the sizes of the products on display, it'd be no problem... but prawns? Really, dude? Really?!

Just two weeks ago I watched the same staff member pull exactly the same stunt on my wife. She too requested a specific quantity, was given a substantially larger quantity, and despite repeated requests, the guy simply gave her a "thick face" blank look, exactly as though he simply did not understand her request, when he had decided, for himself, the quantity that she would purchase.

Our conversation as we left the store went like this: "remember, a couple of years ago, I said I refused to buy seafood from Harris again?"... "yes?"... "it was that same guy".

Given that seafood is off the menu at Harris and we need to go elsewhere for that, there's really no reason for us to visit Harris at all any more. Given the convenient location we do prefer to buy veggies at Harris, but there's three supermarkets within a 500 metre radius and none of them charge the high prices for vegetables that Harris do... and two of them sell seafood.

Put simply: no seafood, no point.

(A tall, solidly built man of Asian appearance. Probably thinks he's clever and making a nice profit by pretending not to understand customer requests. He's driven these two customers away! A clear example of a commercial alliance damaging both businesses.)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Geoff, I'm sorry for any issues you encountered at our Pott's Point store. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this ins... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Excellent produce and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

I bought my first online shop from Harris Farm this morning and by the mid afternoon we had received the great quality produce with free delivery! I also misread the use by date on an item and sent them an email about it. Within an hour I had a response and an offer of refund but on double checking I'd misread and the use by date is actually ages away! Can't fault them and will definitely be using again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the great review!!

Amazing couldn’t be better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Fresh well packed premium produce
No unnecessary packaging although zero plastic would be great
Recycled the cardboard boxes for next time

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Lisa thanks for the great review, I have passed on your feedback to our online team for follow up.
Thanks Warren.

• 1 comment

Ok but could be better

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2018

Overall experience was ok but the website crashed while I was doing the order and when retrieving products from my saved list some products had stayed on the cart although it indicated zero and I ended up being delivered some of the products in double and some were missing. Some fruits (red current) were partly moldy as well.
Delivery arrived on time as expected and most products were fresh. I might try again another time but was hoping this would be better.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sego, I'm sorry for any issues you encountered. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could give me... read more »

Hi! My order number is 417673

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sego I have passed your order number onto our customer service team, someone will be in contact with you today.
Thanks Warren

Shop Location: Manly

Very disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2018

We got a Delivery yesterday 28dec. The chicken used by date we received was 28 Dec so had to throw away today. I also had to throw half the baby spinach because the poor quality. One of the yogurt used by date is 31st Dec which is really not long.
We used to get a lot of home delivery and I stopped because of the used by date of some of the products was just to short (rather than if I was shopping myself In store). It happened more than once so not just a bas run. I gave it another go because I do like Harris farm but that was again very disappointing. Basically it feels like the packer are getting rid of old stock.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Adele, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online custom... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Only half of my order delivered on Christmas eve

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

First time to use Harris farm delivery service and will never do it again. It’s Christmas Eve and only half of my delivery was delivered. Merry christmas.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Wen, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online customer... read more »

Shop Location: Broadway

love it''

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

Great shop' great fresh food' fantastic staff' on line shopping very easy and vegatables that are delivered are all ways fresh. Plenty to choose from.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Hjlkpt enjoy!

Shop Location: Online

Great products. Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

This was the first time I’ve used harris farms on line delivery. It definitely won’t be the last. Keep up the good work guys. The range, and freshness, is fantastic.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thank Clara for the review.

Halekulani

• 1 question

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Great fresh products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Like that they offer delivery, unfortunately forgot a whole bag of cold products on second order but think it was a one off, was delivered a few days later(our area only gets deliveries every few days ) and a voucher was offered as an apology which was nice. Always like their produce, fresh and great selection

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Dani, thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry for any difficulties that you experienced with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise t... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Shop Location: Online

good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

I received the delivery yesterday, when I unpacked the load, there 1 apple and 1potato are really bad. thank you

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Fiona, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for quality issue you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picking t... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Fiona I have passed your order number onto our online customer service team, they will be in touch with you today. Thanks Warren

Shop Location: Online

Awesome products and delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Everything was great quality and the delivery people were so nice. Online order was easy and quick. I’ll definitely order again!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sara for the great review.

Shop Location: Willoughby

Lovely, but a real shame about the Kale

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Wonderful quality, as always. Very surprised and a bit disappointed that the Premium Kale bunch you sent us was already significantly yellow and aged.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Eve, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for quality issue you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picking tea... read more »

Shop Location: Bowral

Fresh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Very pleased with quality fruit and veges. Meat and poultry all tender and need no trimming so therefore no waste.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the awesome review!!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Willoughby

By far the best fresh fruit and veg and I've tried them all!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I have used Harris Farm weekly for the last year after trying every other major fresh produce store online. The other were WOEFUL! We are a big family who mainly eats fresh meat and veg so we get up to 4 -5 boxes per fortnight!! I have consistently found the veg fresh and really top quality and the service is next to none. I find the fish good and reasonably priced. The meat is slightly more expensive so we go to a meat wholesaler mostly but what we have ordered, it has been good. I particularly like that they actively support Australian produce. My only complaint would be the boxes. They are very heavy and can't fit in our recycle bin. The drivers have been very tolerant waiting for a few minute whilst we throw everything on the table so they can take back the boxes, causing less waste and far less hassle. Thanks Harris Farm drivers, you are fab!!!!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Dee thanks for the amazing review, I have passed your feedback onto the online team about the boxes. Thanks Warren

Verified Customer Shop Location: Pennant Hills

Awesome delivery, hugely convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I usually shop in store, and only discovered recently that delivery was an option. I tried it out over the weekend and was able to order what I needed and select delivery in a convenient 3 hour window. I think I'll be doing this more often in future, instead of fighting getting to the store.

Delivery driver was polite and helpful and incredibly prompt - he arrived 10 minutes into the 3 hour window and he was so quick that I was actually unpacking the order before the tracking text message arrived.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Christina!!

Shop Location: Broadway

Generally good but Replacements weren't considered

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Delivery person was lovely and apart from one replacement the order was fuss free.
However the replacement of my selected bread rolls was not comparable. I ordered 24 small rolls for a children’s party and it was replaced by 12 of something else. Disappointed by this as it means I have to go shopping, removing the convenience of having it all arrive before the party.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Hannah, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picki... read more »

Ready to cook meals ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Highly recommend Harris Farm ready to cook meals. I’m a chef but tired of thinking up new things to cook for the everyday meal. These ready to cook meals are full of flavour, use high quality ingredients and are fun to cook. I’ll be using them every week from now on! Congratulations Harris Farm! Job extremely well done!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sharon, enjoy!! :)

1 of 96 pages