Filter By:

Online delivery estimated for Midnight

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

First time I order online from Harris Farm. Chose the option 7-9 since I work full time. Now I got a message that my order is coming at Midnight and the number provided by them says: unable to pick up your call. Horrible service. Food is good there, but online shopping definitely terrible.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ana, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we ha... read more »

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Out of stock on many common items and no information given on missing items. Had to chase them up myself.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mickey, thanks for getting in touch and sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your last online shop. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise t... read more »

orange

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Verified Customer Shop Location: Orange

Harris rotten markets

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Multiple times i have purchased 5 and 10 kg bags of potatoes from the orange store and there is rotten ones in there so many times that i have lost count. Honestly its not worth it just to save a few dollars. I wish i could upload photos but there's no option for that here. Its actually funny cos places like this are supposed to be fresher than the supermarket. Tried to ring them but no answer. Avoid.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Robin, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for the poor quality produce you purchased from us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let ... read more »

Sydney

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Beef fillet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Guys really disappointed about the beef fillet I purchased today. Very very poor quality. I have purchased lovely beef in the past but this particular time is terrible.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, thanks for your review. We're very sorry to hear about the poor quality beef fillet you bought from. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise f... read more »

Thanks for your response. The “brand” is so called “Harris farm economy beef eye fillet”. I have actually kept the bag in which the beef has been cryovaced in. The beef was $22.99 a kg so total pr... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, thanks so much for getting back to us. This information really helps us investigate the issue. If you would like to send us an image of the product, you can shoot us an email to hello@harr... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Rewards new customers but not returning customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

I received a card for $40 off my online shopping total and free shipping if buying more than $80. A few hours after completing order and paying for it, I was charged $40 because the discount code was only for new customers. We pay a premium to shop at Harris Farm and it’s disappointing new customers are given a $40 discount, but not returning customers. This experience means I won’t shop in store or online with Harris Farms again because I know they don’t appreciate customers who return, which is disappointing because you can’t stay in business without repeat customers.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ann, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about your disappointment surrounding the new customer promotion you received in the mail. We have a number of discounts for loyal customers such... read more »

I’m no longer a loyal customer - as noted in my review, I’ll neither shop in store or online with Harris Farm. I’ll stick to the bigger stores that treat all customers fairly. Independent family ... read more »

Worst Service Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Once again order arrived late! I booked a one hour premium delivery and the order arrived 45m late. Not the first time this has happened - pretty much every order is late. I waited until 11.15 making me late for an appointment and then i had to leave. I will not be using Harris Farm again as I am tired of your terrible service.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Margaret, we're sorry to hear about the consistent issues you've experienced with late orders. Can you please provide us with your most recent order number, so we can investigate this? Cheers

My order number is 356586

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Margaret. We'll look into this and contact you ASAP.

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

So many items missing without any explanation

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I had high hopes for Harris Farms given that I cannot visit the shops due to a fractured ankle.
So many missing items. Even tonight’s dinner!
And aren’t mandarins in season? The abundance of fruit I see at the local store and you couldn’t even manage just 7 mandarins. I am totally disappointed, upset, angry and stuck.
And your suggestion....’have an online gift card!’
Great!! When I will not be using Harris Farms online shopping again. I just want the food I ordered to feed my family at 5.30 on an evening.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Emma, thanks for your review. Again, we're very sorry to hear about the issues in your order. We'd really like to investigate this with the team. Can you please provide us with your order number? Thanks in advance.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Two hours late on delivery for about the 10th time

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Absolutely terrible delivery serivice - paid for premium 1 hour window to arrive between 12 -1pm its 2.45pm and after 2 phone calls still
No delivery . This is about the 10th time this has happened so it’s not a one off hence the review.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Alice, we're really concerned to hear about the consistent issue you ahve experienced with your orders arriving late. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apol... read more »

Thanks for this appreciate the response. It’s just really frustrating when it happens more then one or twice . I am prepared to give it another go at some point . Thanks

disappointing all round

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I had placed an order for evening delivery between 7-10pm. At 11pm I gave up waiting and sent an email requesting feedback re the order the next am. I received an email stating delivery would be re-arranged for the following day so i called first thing to request a morning delivery to be told it wasn't possible, that it would be put on for the evening (7-10pm) again. Totally unacceptable. It was their error my order was undelivered, and then not to fix it at the first available opportunity was very poor business practice. I now have to pack up 3 small children and go to the supermarket so that i have bread/milk essentials etc. This really defeats the purpose of online grocery ordering- such a waste of time and energy, won't risk it again

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with the delivery time of our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we ... read more »

World Square shopping centre

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Cancel the order and the account with out inform the reason

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I have been bought online in the part 2 years. 2 weeks ago I haven’t received the order, because the driver couldn’t find the parking and not event give me a call. He just left!! So I have to order the same thing with the other supplier for the shop, but I still need this order and re-schedule to be delivery next Friday. On the Thursday I just realised I have too much stock, so I ask customer services to move to Tuesday. Because fruit and vegetables they can’t keep long, Monday got the phone call they cancel my order and cancel my account let me know I won’t be able to purchase online any more??? I ask what the reason, the customer service that call me can’t answer!!! I understand if they want to cancel the order, but cancel my account I need an explain why? I didn’t do anything wrong.
This is the service that you provide for customer that bought from you every week?? If any business owners read this review, better to shop with Coles and Woolworth.

Shop Location: Online

Dead mint / half my order didn't arrive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

First time customer. 2 hrs later than expected delivery time.
Half the order was missing, & the mint was dead.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. That is not what we strive for at Harris farm. If you would like to speak to our online customer service team they would be more than happy to ... read more »

Shop Location: Online

My first shop is likely to be my last

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Ordered four days in advance to be organised for easter.
The order arrived 45 minutes outside of the delivery window.
Half of the order - including all the seafood - was not delivered and my entertainment plans for easter completely destroyed as there was no way to get anything on good Friday - if at least there had been a prewarning but no, just an out of stock and no assistance from the helpline nor any followup from harris farms afterwards.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Krisis, Thanks for your review, we are sorry to hear that this disrupted your holidays. This is not what we strive for at Harris Farm and we would like to follow up on the issue. Please email us... read more »

Getting very close to leaving for Aussie Farmers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Hi,

It is with great disappointment I write this but lately the quality has been lacking
eggs have been broken - strawberries and blueberries have been scattered all through the delivery box and mangos squashed by larger items that the only thing to do with them was to puree them.

Last chance Harris farm you were once brilliant but standards are slipping.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kate, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the damaged items in your order. If you haven't do already, please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this, and organise a refund for you. Cheers

Please read

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Very upset I've ordered afew times from here and the packaging and the way things being delivered is no good and how they had your shopping to you on delivery and I am missing a product in my stuff I am very disappointed. And delivery person no comment.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jojo, thanks for your review. It's concerning to hear about the poor quality and missing items in your order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au, so we can investigate? ... read more »

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Appalling service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Delivery ordered between 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm. 8:30 pm and still waiting... This happens all the time.
Only use them if you have heaps of time to waste.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jola, we're really concerned to hear about your late order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your order number? That way we can investigate and sort this out for you. Cheers

Shop Location: Online

Terrible, currently 30 mins late and no word from anyone!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Apparently customer service is open until 11pm, however I’ve been told to leave a voicemail. We were waiting for our dinner ingredients to arrive and have had to order Deliveroo. I haven’t heard from anyone and my account has been charged. Never had problems before but this has been a rubbish experience.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ele, we're terribly sorry to hear this. Can you please let us know your order number? We know that some time has passed but we'd like to collate your experience for our E-Commerce Team to review for improvements.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

My groceries haven’t arrived and Harris Farm isn’t taking calls!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I am reviewing here in the hopes getting a reply from someone at Harris Farm. I have called the customer service hotline eight times today, and each time have been abruptly cut off with “Sorry, we are unable to take your call at this time.” I’ve left a voicemail and sent an email, both with no response, and in desepration I called the Harris Farm reception desk, which also went to voicemail.
I had a delivery scheduled last night between 7pm and 10pm, then received a call at 9pm saying deliveries were delayed and asking if I’d accept a delivery this morning between 6am and 10am. I agreed to this, but never received a tracking text or the delivery this morning, despite my repeated attempts to call and check on the status of my order.
After the scheduled delivery window had passed, I went to work, because I can’t wait at home all day for a delivery. How do I get in touch with someone to reschedule delivery? This is appalling customer service.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sarah, our sincerest apologies again that you were unable to reach us after the order difficulties. We can definitely understand how frustrating this was for you and we've shared your experience... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Boronia Park

Click and Collect is the worst service ever - do not use it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

1. I placed a same day click and collect order, the ordering process was complicated because it did not state that same day must be placed before 4pm and it hides the click and collect link option if it is after 4pm. I spent 15 mins on hold to speak to someone who told me this.

2. They called 2 hrs later to say the salmon was out of stock and would be replaced with tuna to the same value ($23). I said okay.

3. I went to Boronia Park and there was no click and collect counter or signs. The two checkout assistants did not know what it was.

4. Eventually someone in the store knew what it was and went to get my order. He didn't ask for my ID or even order number which was weird. I had a quick look and all groceries were there.

5. I got home and unpacked and there was 1 piece of tuna that had a $7 price tag on it. I was charged $23 for this.

6. I called customer service and she said sorry she will refund me, because it was after 8pm the store was closed so I could not go back. I told her google says the stores closes at 9pm and she said no its 8pm but she will call and check. She called me back and said it is 9pm and that I can go back to the store and they will have $15 worth of tuna waiting for me

7. Went to the store and the store was not aware of the order problem. The store was also out of stock of ALL fish. We decided to get some lamb instead and the manager tried to charge me $20 for it. Even after I showed her the invoice and explained what had happened. Eventually she took the tuna back and let me have $20 worth of lamb.

Ruined our night and dinner, worst experience ever. Will never use this service again nor recommend it to anyone.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Amar, We're very sorry to hear that there had been a number of difficulties with your Click & Collect order at Boronia Park. We have collated your experience and provided this over to our E-Co... read more »

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

Wrong stock delivered bad quality poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I ordered online and was brought a wrong very expensive product instead for way smaller weight. Milk short dated. They asked me to wait for 3 hours for pick up their products for refund. Bad quality fruit being always underweight . Beware don't buy

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Elena, we're concerned to hear about the issues in your order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this. Cheers

Rotten strawberries and out of date stock

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Thanks to the LEICHHARDT outlet we’re having a pretty lean and sad Christmas. Our one week old cheeses have mould, our strawberries, except for the top row are rotten and to our horror we have found jars of produce months past their use by date.
This isn’t the first time this has happened.
Not happy Harris Farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi JB1, we're really sorry to hear about the poor quality and expired products you purchased from our Leichhardt store. Can you please send us an email to hello@harrisfarm.com.au with some informat... read more »

1 of 4 pages