Filter By:

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Why not tell customer you won’t be delivering key items?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

This afternoon I received a text message to say my order had been packed. The order arrived this evening and the delivery man brought it inside. Only when I unpacked everything did I become aware that three major items were not included. I checked my email and the SMS I had received. Nothing. Phoned Harris Farm. The operator told me you were low on stock so she had refunded my card for the items that didn’t arrive (including milk??). But by this stage I am home with a crying baby who wants her bottle and had I known you couldn’t deliver everything, I could have collected items myself on the way home!! Please don’t leave it up to busy, working parents to chase you up about missed items. Be proactive and transparent and inform your customers if you can’t deliver in advance of delivering!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ashleigh, thanks for getting in touch. We've sent you a message so we can sort this out for you soon.

Shop Location: Online

Lots of products missing/Delivery was delayed

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Second time i order from Harris. First time was great. Second time was really disappointing. Delivery came after agreed time slot and nine products were missing. Helpdesk was ok, but I had to resend list with missing products. And missing products will be delivered one day later. This is not good enough.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Eriend, we're really sorry to hear about the issues in your order. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can investigate? Thanks

351762. And the re delivery was even half an hour delayed. Got a 15 dollar gift card though. When you get a 170 dollar order at 9.30 PM the day after it should have been delivered you are not trust worthy in my opinion.

Toongabbie NSW

Shop Location: Online

Very late delivery, items missing and they are not taking calls

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

This is the second time I have used this service, the first time I got Mould in 2 boxes of raspberries and ok, it was just before Christmas and very busy. I tried again this week and the delivery arrived at 10:15pm, so very late. 3 items missing.

I called before 10:30pm (supposed to be there until 11pn) and told to leave a message, I did and sent an email. I call 3 times today from 9:30 and still not taking calls or responding to emails.
Called reception who who told me they can’t help.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jennifer, it's concerning to hear about the late order you received and the difficulty you had getting through to our customer service team. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, ... read more »

Hello, the order number was PP#330472

I think you need to start reading feedback more closely. There are a large number of complaints similar to mine.

I visit you shops quite quite frequently, but I will not be using your delivery service again.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thank you Jennifer. We're very keen to iron out any lateness issues with our service. We'll be looking into this, and I'll get back to you shortly.

Shop Location: Online

Unable to deliver during specified times -AGAIN

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Unable to deliver during specified time. Received a phone call detailing the delay well after the delivery window time. Customer service is non existent when call. Never able to speak with a manager. Have never been called back to follow up. With such big competitors out there is disappointing and now time to go elsewhere

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Erin, we're very concerned to hear about your late order and the poor experience you had with our customer service team. Can you please advise your most recent order number, so we can investigate? Cheers

Shop Location: Online

Always last in the delivery queue. Why?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

For order #330924. I'm always Last in delivery queue. Tonight is a good example where there is another order 7 places in front with delivery being in Ashbury, 5mins away. Driver has to go all the out to to Surry Hills and city before making my delivery. The expectation that I wait until 11.30pm for my delivery when I was happy to receive order until 9.30pm. For this order, not happy with the service. Please fix your delivery algorithm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Cathy, we're sorry to hear about your consistent late orders! If you send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your most recent order number, we can investigate this for you. Cheers

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Be careful about substitutions

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I ordered 4 meat patties for a bbq on the day of delivery - and they were substituted for a more expensive brand - and only two meat patties in the pack. Because they substituted what I'd ordered for something only half the equivalent - I was short for my bbq. This is the second time I've had things substituted for a product that doesn't equate to what I'd ordered.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi LP2, we're concerned to hear about this. If substitutions are made in your order, you should always be provided the same quantity at no extra cost, so we'd really like to look into this? Can you... read more »

Hello - order number as follows.
PP#325287

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to us. I've refunded the burger patties for you now, and we're following up with the packers in store to ensure this doesn't happen again. Please feel free to contact us via... read more »

Mold

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

The raspberries were covered in mold :( The fruit was overripe like they wanted to get rid of it. The milk expiry was in a few days :(

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Christina, we're really concerned to hear about the poor quality and short-dated products in your order. If you haven't already, can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with ... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Christina. We look forward to hearing from you.

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Wrong products and left off items

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Ordered 2kg onions and only got two singular onions ($8 worth). Bunch of asparagus ordered and paid for didn't arrive.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Emily, I'm sorry to hear about the missing onions and asparagus in your order. Can you please advise your order number, so we can organise a refund for you and follow this up with the store? Cheers

I have subsequently been in contact with someone from your customer service team and they have refunded me, although its not in my account yet. PP#305174 is the invoice reference number.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Emily, I'm glad to hear it. Your refund should take 2-3 business days to process. In the meantime, we'll be looking into this with the store.

• 19 helpful votes

Shop Location: Online

No longer reliable and poor customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

I have been a longtime Harris Farm online customer, and have previously been a big advocate of their service, produce quality and response to any issues.

I cannot understand how things can change so significantly however, to the point that I am now forced to look elsewhere.

I order online for the convenience and I previously used HF because their produce was excellent quality and they were extremely reliable. I usually order every fortnight.

Out of my last 5 orders however, three have not been delivered! Two of those simply didn’t turn up with no explanation and or the other I received a phone call at 9.45pm to say it was so late I wouldn’t get it until around 10.45pm, so would I like it rescheduled for the following day.

This is unacceptable Harris Far, and so different to your previous level of service. I have always done as much of my shopping with them as I can to keep my $$$ away from Coles and Woolworths. Now I don’t know what I will do and will need to look for an alternative.

I have given 2 stars because they deserve something for the grea5 quality of produce (when I actually receive it) however I actually rate them 0 at the moment as I get again didn’t receive my order which I have paid for and I can’t get them on the telephone despite them stating they are available from 9 to 11pm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Djww, we're terribly sorry to hear the the quality of service you've received from our online team has declined recently. If you could please provide your order number, we will organise for our ... read more »

Hi

My order is #298814.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Djww. We're investigating this now, and our customer service team will contact you shortly.

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

Frustrating experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Firstly, my delivery was late. It would be nice to get notification if it's going to outside the window or at least some kind of tracking option.
Secondly there was multiple substitutions including toilet paper replaced a pack of pocket tissues. Customer service refunded me but I still don't have products I needed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Caitlin, I'm sorry to hear that your order was late and you received incorrect items. You should always receive a tracking link for your order, so we'd really like to look into this. We'd also l... read more »

Hi - it's PP#293603

Merrylands

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Never Delivered on given time.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

It’s been 5th time that my online order has arrived later than 10:00 PM which is supposed to be before 10:00PM. And I’m always offered a voucher which I’m not really fancied about. I would rather be happy if they could make my order delivered on time.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi B Ujjwal, we're really concerned to hear that your orders have been consistently late. Can you please let us know your recent order number, so we can investigate this and ensure it doesn't happen again? Cheers

PP#292423, PP#264688, PP#262653
These are some of the order numbers. I got some more, I would love to see this issue fixed as I love ordering from you site. But delay with every orders have forced me seek the alternatives. Thabk you.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly! We'll look into this now and get back to you soon with what has been done. Cheers

Very disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

A mistake was made on my order and a bag of goods was left behind. On enquiry I was told it would be delivered between 6 and 7pm. I explained it included our dinner so was important it arrived on time or we would make other arrangements. After 7pm I received a phone call saying it was late and would arrive at 7.15pm. At 7.30 I rang again and was told it was 15 minutes away. The missing bag turned up finally at 8pm! I am not impressed. And of top of that the fruit and vegetables selected were not up to the standard I expect from Harris farm. Very disappointing and I am not sure I will use them again as there are other establishments that are more reliable and will rectify mistakes very quickly .

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Kerry, we're really sorry to hear about the late delivery, lack of communication and poor quality produce in your redelivery! That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm. Can you please ... read more »

It has been reported to the manager and already taken further aparently. I have received a $20 gift voucher as an apology but sadly not until i asked for some sort of compensation. Its something though.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to us. That's concerning to hear. I'd really like to take this further and ensure your feedback was followed through. I've just sent you a message now to get some more info.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Delivered on time but Products are missed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Please inform customers the actual amount of items before doing delivery instead of we found the missing products by ourself and called your customer service and we were told they all out of stock at last minutes. Not good online shopping experience compare with other supermarkets. The food is nice tho but the missing products without any notice in advice made it worth less. Wouldn't come back nor recommend to others.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jessie, thanks for your review. I'm really sorry to hear that you weren't informed of the out of stock items in your order. It's our process to always call customers when the order is being pack... read more »

Shop Location: Cammeray

Grocery variety and quality ok but checkout experience variable

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Fresh produce is usually fresher than the equivalent available at the major chains and is well presented. However response to queue surges at checkouts can be lacking. Recommend some combination of additional staff or express lanes for small shopping bundles. This afternoon became frustrated at wait time and left a basket of shopping on one of the unmanned checkout counters!

May 6th 2018 Update: Checkout experience continues to be poor

I wrote a review some time ago noting that whilst merchandise quality and variety were adequate checkout management of queue surges was poor. This continues to be the experience. The store struggles at the best of times and late this afternoon was simply unable to cope. On one occasion some weeks ago with a developing queue one checkout assistant closed her station to fulfill a requirement to sweep the floor! I also use the Mosman & Manly outlets and both of these appear to have flexibility to quickly allocate staff as required. What is the problem at Cammeray?

Used the online store a week ago. Timing of delivery was as promised but I was missing an apple crumble and Norwegian salmon. I was told on the phone these were out of stock ie not overlooked. Frustration would have been avoided by including a receipt/picking slip for the order noting the stockout and providing a credit.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Robert, thanks for your review. We're really concerned to hear about the long queue times you experienced at our Cammeray store. That's really not what we want to hear, so we will be escalatin... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Super fast, but random/poor quality products in my delivery.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Normally really like Harris Farm's delivery service but this time the produce was... disappointing. For example, I ordered (and paid for) a pack of full size kumato tomatoes, and instead received a punnet of cherry-sized kumatoes so old that they've wrinkled with dehydration. And my broccoli heads were TINY! Also received two loaves of bread I didn't pay for and won't use (sadly!). On the plus side, the pumpkin pieces were pretty large, which is good news.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Georgia, we're sorry to hear about the poor quality, incorrect and excess items in your order. That's no good! If you haven't already, please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with yo... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Shop Location: Broadway

Just a recent unhappy experience in Broadway store

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

Hi guys
I have been a loyal customer with Harris farm Broadway for years and I was generally happy with your customer service until today
My mum went to buy some vegetables and she found out three items she bought have been charged for the wrong price. Eggplants, potatos and zucchini are all overcharged by a different price displayed when I went back to get a refund, the lady questioned me why don't u use the green bag for zucchini? Why?! Because first my mum doesn't understand English. Second, all your staffs are supposed to be trained to know the price of different items. It's not the customers job to double check everything on the invoice which I never did. I just trusted your staff but maybe I'm wrong?! Even if it's our fault not to use the green bag for zucchini so you can't charge the right price what's the excuse for eggplant and potato. The lady who did the refund for me didn't say sorry but instead she questioned me??? Out of the whole 42 dollars I spent, I was overcharged almost 10 dollars..

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Claire, we're very sorry to hear about this incident. We have replied to your email as well, and we look forward to hearing from you so we can sort this out with the store.

Wrong or missing products

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

Order arrived minus one item and incorrect replacement of another. Noone called or emailed beforehand as they say they will. I have to say the customer service for online I have found lacking.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Scav, we're sorry to hear that you did not receive your full order and incorrect substitutions. Our Online Team should be contacting you regarding any order issues and we're disappointed to hear... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Go in to the shop if you can.....

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

2nd time doing an on-line order. Selected Sunday to do it as I was super time poor. The delivery time was between 7-10 pm. They came at 10.15 and it was just too late. Some of the stock was over ripe such as the strawberry's and pineapple - both had to be binned! Wouldn't do it every again. Time poor or not, I will forever select my own fruit and veg!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Leesa, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with our Online Services. This is certainly not how we wish to leave customers feeling. Please email your Order Number over to online@harrisfa... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Not a patch on Norton St Grocer that it replaced.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

I'm really disappointed with the new Harris Farm at Bondi, which has replaced Norton St Grocer. Harris Farm doesn't stock the unusual items I used to go to Norton St for, and even the less unusual items. For example, several times I've been they have no radicchio, their selection of vinegars is little better than Coles, they don't have the amazing soy and quinoa bread I used to get from Norton St, I haven't found witlof there, I could go on. What's the point of replicating the standard fruit and veg you can get mostly cheaper at Coles just across the way? Surely they should be seeking to provide things you can't get elsewhere, that's the only reason I go to a shop like that.

Also, the layout of the checkouts is really poor and difficult to navigate with a shopping trolley, and the people who stand there ordering you around are very annoying.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, We're really concerned to hear about your disappointment with our Bondi Westfield store since we took the reins. Due to the hot whether recently, we have had issues with the suppli... read more »

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 25 helpful votes

Usually excellent. Let down today

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I love HF, but today that I have lots of people coming, I've been let down. They usually give you a call to let you know if something is not available, but that wasn't done today and I could have received a replacement item. During school holidays is hard to get out and shop with little kids. I needed milk today, it wasn't delivered and i didn't get a call to ask if i wanted a replacement.
They also forgot the watermelon, which on a hot day is quite critical to keep kids hydrated.
I am now forced to go to the shops. Not happy today HF!!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi CMAJ, We're disappointed to hear that you had not been contacted regarding the unavailable items in your order. We can understand what an inconvenience this has caused you, especially with such... read more »

1 of 3 pages