Filter By:

• 3 comments
  • 31 helpful votes

Could be better

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I have been ordering online with HFM for nearly 2 years on & off & not one of my online orders has been received in full. Invariably there are always items missing. So my beef is: Why show them available for an online order if they are not. This is extremely frustrating when you want to plan a meal around items you have picked for delivery. Yes, refunds for are always given for missing items, but this does not resolve the ongoing problem.
In addition, in my last 2 deliveries, I have noticed a degradation of produce where it is rotting or slimy e.g. watercress. I have always viewed HFM as high quality, but this issue seems to be something systemic from the store that is doing the delivery. I am not impressed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you haven't been happy with our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we... read more »

Shop Location: Broadway

Good but

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I haven't got strawberries yet. I ordered 2 organic strawberries. I send them email and they said the Strawberries was out of stock. I was not notified about that.
Hope so next time this won't happen. Disappointed with that.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Betty, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were missing items on your last online order with us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that w... read more »

sydney

Verified Customer Shop Location: Broadway

mediocre

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

First order and delivery was 20mins late, a text message would have put my mind at rest.
1 x pomegranate and 1x packet sliders missing.
A refund of $11.98 was made but unsure why? 2 packets of sliders equated to that price but 1 packet sliders arrived? The new customer 5% discount was not applied at check out but by my reckoning that would be just over $10.
The small bunch of watercress that arrived was in very poor shape and after reviving only 2/3 is useable.
It has all been a bit of a learning curve and that is the time spent online feels unfruitful (pun intended).
Other items such as pumpkin and watermelon are fresh albeit small in size. It would have been better to have these labelled as such then additional purchase could be made.
All other items purchased are fresh and good.
I will need to consider before choosing to using the service again...

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sally, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we h... read more »

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Some problems every week

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

The timing of the order was great. Unfortunately there were 3 issues - one item missing, one item not complete (not enough) and one item replaced with another similar but something I am allergic to so no good. I had to make 2 phone calls.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Tess, we're really sorry to hear about the issues in your order. We'll be looking into this with the team to ensure that it does not happen again. You're always welcome to contact us at online@h... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

Great online experience. Delivery not so great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Ordering online is quick and easy. Really efficient. When it came to delivery I paid for a delivery to be within a 2 hour window and it ended up coming outside that window and my delivery left outside my door with no option for the driver to actually come at the allocated delivery time I paid for. The tracking website is great with it telling you where the truck was and what number you were in queue. Only if it was accurate. Driver called me and the website tracker still said 59 minutes till delivery.

Harris farm rectified this by refunding delivery and giving me a voucher though.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Fiona, we're sorry to hear about your late order and the issues you experienced with tracking. We'll be looking into this with our team to ensure that this does not happen again. Please don't he... read more »

• 1 review

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Poor packing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

It needs to elaborate a better pack for eggs, one of dozen eggs was broken. The cap of sweet chilli sauce was broken the same happened with 2 zucchini, and both brocolis was too small.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Cristiane, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you had with your online order. If you could let me know your order number then our online customer service team can work towards... read more »

Hi, I got a message from you, Harris Farm' staff, my problem was solved. Thank you very much.

Harris Farm Markets Official

No worries, thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Room for improvement but good customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I was so excited to receive my first harris farm delivry this evening. Deliighted to have a one hour delivery window and the invoice only highlighted a change to one item.
The driver delivered arrived during the allotted time and delivered 2 boxes and a cool bag which I emptied and he left. Whilst I was unpacking the second box it was clear I have received the wrong box so I immediately rang the HF number and was informed that one of the items had not been available and should not have appeared on my invoice and they agreed to refund for the missing items and said |I could keep the items I had not requested. I agreed . Then the driver rang me up and said he had discovered the error. He redelivered the correct box two hour later and I returned the unwanted items. I also received a 10AUD voucher. I am considering whether to try again and may well as the way they handled the problems was exemplary.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi MEF, we're sorry to hear about the issues in your order, but so glad everything was cleared up for you. You're welcome to contact us at online@harrisfarm.com.au or 9394 3111 (ext 1) if there are... read more »

Shop Location: Mosman

Good but too much packaging

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Very happy with the food and that it arrived within the booking window. I was disappointed with the number of plastic bags used for cold items. I should disclose that in my ideal world plastic bags would be unicorns (maybe not quite that rare but you get the idea). I shop at HF in Mosman so hoped their zero plastic bag policy would be reflected in my online order but not this time, or not yet anyway.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mands, thanks for your review! We currently use plastic bags for cool items to protect against leaking, avoid labels from running, and so that the items can be easily transferred from your cool ... read more »

Fruit and Veggie Box is not worthwhile

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I purchased the $100 fruit and veggie box, there was some great fruit in there. But the veggies supplied where not adequate enough for a family of five!!!! We only got 5 potatoes!!! 5... but four big bunches of broccoli... there was no other staple veggies like pumpkin or anything that I could make a nice roast dinner with. Come for $100 there should be more of variety!!!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jasmin, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were not happy with the selection of produce you received from us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to... read more »

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes

30 dollars of requested groceries not in stock

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Much of the advertised stock in my order was unavailable. Meatballs, Soup and Bread, despite including a note in my order to say substitutes were fine. I would have been happy with anything similar.

Normally have a great experience, this time disappointing.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Hank, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologise if you were unhappy with our online services. Our online customer service team would be more than happy to answer any concerns you m... read more »

Shop Location: Manly

Standards have dropped on home delivery

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I have rated Harris Farm 5 stars about a year ago but based on recent experiences I need to give it a downgraded rating.
Initially, delivery was in boxes (fruit/veg reused boxes) and loose. Milk came in a cool box bag.

Recently - plastic bag around bottes of milk have creeped increasingly in the cool box bag and more horrifyingly ice cubes in a plastic bag (read: you can’t even reuse that plastic bag unless you were to go and dry it out first!).

Fruit and veg have started to be delivered in plastic bags also and stickers on fruit have stared appearing. Still all in a cardboard box but now a fancy Harris farm cardboard box, not a reused on from fruit and veg.

So instead of feeling I’m positively supporting the environment and farmers, I feel they have become the same as some of the major chains.

In store not a plastic bag in sight at check out but they will make up for it in home delivery - what used to be a rarety is now common and increasing in volume

I sincerely hope Harris Farm picks up their game and stands by their values, in store and in home deiveries as currently it feels the experience in store is incosistent with the experience out of store

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Fabienne, thanks for your review. We agree that reducing plastic in our online deliveries is an important goal. We unfortunately have to use the plastic bags for cool items to prevent leakin... read more »

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Food came at 10.30pm

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Glad to get our food but it came at 10.30pm when it was supposed to come between 4-9pm. This isn’t really acceptable as who wants to unpack groceries at that hour. We also have a newborn who was sleeping so really not ideal.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nicole, we're very sorry to hear that your order arrived late. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this? Cheers

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Need an app for ordering online!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Website is clunky and not user friendly for such a big chain surely they can develop app for online ordering. Service and food is great

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Bromers80, thanks for your review and suggestion. Please let us know if you have any specific suggestions for improvements to our website. That way I can pass on your feedback to our Web Development team for investigation. Cheers

Shop Location: Online

Well. I've got delivered something that is different from your disruption

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I ordered imperfect mangoes (over 500 g each) and i got 14 small mangoes. The heaviest one was 400 g. I need big mangoes for specific reason. Now i need to go out to buy them. It was not my plan and kind of waste time. I go to Harris Farm at least once a week and it was my first time to order fruit online. Not very happy cause i didn't get that i ordered. Delivery guy and the time was good.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mikyung, we're sorry that you were disappointed with the Mangoes received on your order recently. Imperfect Mangoes do differ in shape and size thus it is difficult to get this right for custome... read more »

Shop Location: Manly

Great produce, terrible delivery service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I’ve been disappointed by the delivery service lately (drivers are polite and nice) as my delivery has either been incorrect or several hours late. I choose a shorter delivery window but often my groceries arrive very late and I’m then not there to collect them.
On the plus side when I call up to arrange redelivery, check in on the delivery status, etc. the staff are always friendly and apologetic.

Please provide better tracking of order and be on time!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sarah, thanks for providing this feedback after your recent order with us. We understand that there have been a number of issues contributing to a poor order and are working towards a number of ... read more »

Shop Location: Willoughby

A little disappointed...

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I received a delivery order last night and was disappointed to find 3 mangoes that were inedible. I ordered 3, received 5, but 3 of them were way past eating. Also, 2 bananas were the same.
It puts me off the delivery service even though it's so convenient :(

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Sorry to hear this Rachel. Please don't hesitate to contact our online team at online@harrisfarm.com.au where we'd be happy to sort this out for you!

• 5 helpful votes

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Please stop OVERLOADING the paper bags

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

We love Harris farm and have been shopping there for about ten years. The recent introduction of paper bags at the Mona Vale store we have welcomed (as much as we always reused and reused our plastic bags).

The new paper bags are good, however I am finding the irony in the words “reuse reuse reuse” plastered on the side of them as each week when I return home and have about 80% of the paper bags tear with the incredible weight of everything that is crammed into them.

I understand you are trying to limit the number of paper bags distributed but please STOP overloading them. They break. I can’t reuse them as a result. And probably most annoyingly, the softer fruit and veg are squashed!

Mona Vale store, please please please, stop overloading these bags, it defeats the purpose of the reusing movement!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Acon, thanks for your review and we'll be sharing this with our Mona Vale team to make sure the team do not continue to overload this! Alternatively, we could suggest picking up a box availabl... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Cammeray

need to deliver on time

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

this is the third order in a row that has been at least 30 min if not 60 min late. If you cannot deliver on time then please don't create the expectation.
Instead of offering a $10 gift card, which is less than a 3% discount on an order that is over $300, offer a 10% REFUND on the current order as way of compensation.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Michelle, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that your orders have been consistently late. Can you please advise your most recent order number, so we can organise some compensation for you, and investigate this with the team? Cheers

order PP#311193

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Out of stock. Inadequate notification.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I was not advised that the salmon I ordered x4 packets was it of stock or offered an alternative/substitute brand. The invoice indicated this but I did not look at this until after the delivery had arrived and was missing items. This is very inconvenient.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Vanessa, we're sorry to hear you were not informed of the out of stocks in your order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can follow up with staff? Cheers

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Shop Location: Online

Produce is good but delivery was terrible

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Delivery didn’t put all the items into kitchen he left one box in front of door (sparkling water). Some of peaches were bruised. Beside that I am happy with produce.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Suki, we're sorry to hear that the delivery driver did not bring in your groceries. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your order number, so we can follow up with the driver? Cheers

PP#306084

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Suki, our online customer service team will contact you soon.

1 of 4 pages