Filter By:

Fruit and Veggie Box is not worthwhile

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I purchased the $100 fruit and veggie box, there was some great fruit in there. But the veggies supplied where not adequate enough for a family of five!!!! We only got 5 potatoes!!! 5... but four big bunches of broccoli... there was no other staple veggies like pumpkin or anything that I could make a nice roast dinner with. Come for $100 there should be more of variety!!!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jasmin, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were not happy with the selection of produce you received from us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to... read more »

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes

30 dollars of requested groceries not in stock

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Much of the advertised stock in my order was unavailable. Meatballs, Soup and Bread, despite including a note in my order to say substitutes were fine. I would have been happy with anything similar.

Normally have a great experience, this time disappointing.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Hank, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologise if you were unhappy with our online services. Our online customer service team would be more than happy to answer any concerns you m... read more »

Shop Location: Manly

Standards have dropped on home delivery

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I have rated Harris Farm 5 stars about a year ago but based on recent experiences I need to give it a downgraded rating.
Initially, delivery was in boxes (fruit/veg reused boxes) and loose. Milk came in a cool box bag.

Recently - plastic bag around bottes of milk have creeped increasingly in the cool box bag and more horrifyingly ice cubes in a plastic bag (read: you can’t even reuse that plastic bag unless you were to go and dry it out first!).

Fruit and veg have started to be delivered in plastic bags also and stickers on fruit have stared appearing. Still all in a cardboard box but now a fancy Harris farm cardboard box, not a reused on from fruit and veg.

So instead of feeling I’m positively supporting the environment and farmers, I feel they have become the same as some of the major chains.

In store not a plastic bag in sight at check out but they will make up for it in home delivery - what used to be a rarety is now common and increasing in volume

I sincerely hope Harris Farm picks up their game and stands by their values, in store and in home deiveries as currently it feels the experience in store is incosistent with the experience out of store

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Fabienne, thanks for your review. We agree that reducing plastic in our online deliveries is an important goal. We unfortunately have to use the plastic bags for cool items to prevent leakin... read more »

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Food came at 10.30pm

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Glad to get our food but it came at 10.30pm when it was supposed to come between 4-9pm. This isn’t really acceptable as who wants to unpack groceries at that hour. We also have a newborn who was sleeping so really not ideal.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nicole, we're very sorry to hear that your order arrived late. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this? Cheers

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Need an app for ordering online!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Website is clunky and not user friendly for such a big chain surely they can develop app for online ordering. Service and food is great

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Bromers80, thanks for your review and suggestion. Please let us know if you have any specific suggestions for improvements to our website. That way I can pass on your feedback to our Web Development team for investigation. Cheers

Shop Location: Online

Well. I've got delivered something that is different from your disruption

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I ordered imperfect mangoes (over 500 g each) and i got 14 small mangoes. The heaviest one was 400 g. I need big mangoes for specific reason. Now i need to go out to buy them. It was not my plan and kind of waste time. I go to Harris Farm at least once a week and it was my first time to order fruit online. Not very happy cause i didn't get that i ordered. Delivery guy and the time was good.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mikyung, we're sorry that you were disappointed with the Mangoes received on your order recently. Imperfect Mangoes do differ in shape and size thus it is difficult to get this right for custome... read more »

Shop Location: Manly

Great produce, terrible delivery service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I’ve been disappointed by the delivery service lately (drivers are polite and nice) as my delivery has either been incorrect or several hours late. I choose a shorter delivery window but often my groceries arrive very late and I’m then not there to collect them.
On the plus side when I call up to arrange redelivery, check in on the delivery status, etc. the staff are always friendly and apologetic.

Please provide better tracking of order and be on time!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sarah, thanks for providing this feedback after your recent order with us. We understand that there have been a number of issues contributing to a poor order and are working towards a number of ... read more »

Shop Location: Willoughby

A little disappointed...

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I received a delivery order last night and was disappointed to find 3 mangoes that were inedible. I ordered 3, received 5, but 3 of them were way past eating. Also, 2 bananas were the same.
It puts me off the delivery service even though it's so convenient :(

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Sorry to hear this Rachel. Please don't hesitate to contact our online team at online@harrisfarm.com.au where we'd be happy to sort this out for you!

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Please stop OVERLOADING the paper bags

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

We love Harris farm and have been shopping there for about ten years. The recent introduction of paper bags at the Mona Vale store we have welcomed (as much as we always reused and reused our plastic bags).

The new paper bags are good, however I am finding the irony in the words “reuse reuse reuse” plastered on the side of them as each week when I return home and have about 80% of the paper bags tear with the incredible weight of everything that is crammed into them.

I understand you are trying to limit the number of paper bags distributed but please STOP overloading them. They break. I can’t reuse them as a result. And probably most annoyingly, the softer fruit and veg are squashed!

Mona Vale store, please please please, stop overloading these bags, it defeats the purpose of the reusing movement!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Acon, thanks for your review and we'll be sharing this with our Mona Vale team to make sure the team do not continue to overload this! Alternatively, we could suggest picking up a box availabl... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Cammeray

need to deliver on time

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

this is the third order in a row that has been at least 30 min if not 60 min late. If you cannot deliver on time then please don't create the expectation.
Instead of offering a $10 gift card, which is less than a 3% discount on an order that is over $300, offer a 10% REFUND on the current order as way of compensation.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Michelle, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that your orders have been consistently late. Can you please advise your most recent order number, so we can organise some compensation for you, and investigate this with the team? Cheers

order PP#311193

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Out of stock. Inadequate notification.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I was not advised that the salmon I ordered x4 packets was it of stock or offered an alternative/substitute brand. The invoice indicated this but I did not look at this until after the delivery had arrived and was missing items. This is very inconvenient.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Vanessa, we're sorry to hear you were not informed of the out of stocks in your order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can follow up with staff? Cheers

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Shop Location: Online

Produce is good but delivery was terrible

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Delivery didn’t put all the items into kitchen he left one box in front of door (sparkling water). Some of peaches were bruised. Beside that I am happy with produce.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Suki, we're sorry to hear that the delivery driver did not bring in your groceries. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your order number, so we can follow up with the driver? Cheers

PP#306084

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Suki, our online customer service team will contact you soon.

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

My 2nd HFM online shopping experience

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Overall my order was OK. However, the green beans selected, I have had to discard around 15% and trim dead blacks ends off another 30-40%. The small orange juice I ordered was substituted for an apple and black- current juice, which I found a little odd. Why not replace with a different brand of orange juice, or provide a credit.

I like the convenience of online shopping, nonetheless, there are limitations to the selection at HFM. Items listed on special, in the weekly email were not available from HFM online. I made the decision on the same day my order arrived, to hire a GoGet from the city, to drive to HFM Potts Point, and found everything to be available in abundance. I was also able to utilise my $20 gift voucher, which was close to expiration. The online platform did not accept the voucher number. The customer service team, even though very helpful, explained I must present it in person. Again odd, as the online platform prompted me to register the gift voucher.

All-in-all, I believe it may be best to shop in-store with HFM.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Suzie, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear about the poor quality and incorrect items in your order. Please email your order number to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can organise a refund... read more »

Dear Team Thank you, for your reply email. I did send the juice back with the driver, he may have already mentioned this to the team. My Invoice number was PP#303446. I would like to see the pa... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Suzie, we've refunded the juice for you now, and passed on your suggestion to range the peeled garlic online :)

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Disappointed Regular customer

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

We shop weekly at Harris farm, and are usually excited for the delivery. However, are disappointed by this weeks packing. The soft fruit and vegetables were at the bottom of the box and were squashed/pierced as a result. I also received a mouldy red onion amongst the fruit.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Becky, sorry to hear that the packing was not up to scratch on your order this time. Please let us know your order number in order for us to share this feedback with our packing staff. I'd also ... read more »

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I used to receive a text message advising of time of arrival. I recently have had no text and arrival time is getting later and later.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kylie, we're really concerned to hear about the lack of tracking text and your late deliveries! Can you please shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your most recent order number, so we can investigate? Cheers

Delivery window

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I would prefer to be able to chose a smaller delivery window. I ordered online early yesterday morning (about 6am) hoping I could’ve had delivery on same day. Not a major problem though when I realised same day delivery wasn’t available. However the only delivery option was 7am to 10pm today. So now here I am at 8pm, and I still don’t have veggies available for tonight’s dinner. If I’d known that would be the case, I would’ve changed by plans & stopped at the shop on the way home. so I ordered 36 hours ago (roughly) and still don’t know when my delivery will come.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Alison, thanks for your review. The availability of delivery times will depend on the area you live at this stage. However, you should always receive a text to tell you when you order is coming.... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Quality slipping sadly. Usually great but last two or three orders disappointing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

I usually love Harris Farm products and service. Recently I've had moldy raspberries and strawberries, bitter fruit, really fatty meat cuts, out of date or close to date foods... They used to call me if something wasn't in stock to see if I wanted a substitute but now they just substitute automatically - eg sending pork and fennel sausages instead of Cumberland - my family all really dislike fennel - I'd especially wanted Lawson's bread this time but was sent Abbott's.
On a positive note: sometimes they generously send a larger packet without charge if the smaller one wasn't available; which is appreciated.
We are always last to receive our order at 10pm; would be nice if they reversed the delivery order once in a while.
In the past they were brilliant - above average produce and service. I used to love the catering packs of pre-cut/diced veg but they don't seem to do that anymore. I did have a problem early on with several items left on the truck that were needed for a big party the next day; they tried to resolve but ended up giving me a credit.
I do like the new variety of products and the inclusion of lactose free, gluten free etc.
Do I give them one more chance??? My husband doesn't want me to order from them anymore!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi JeJe, I'm sorry to hear you've been disappointed with your most recent orders with us! We'd really like to investigate this to ensure these product issues don't happen again. Can you please advi... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Quality of fruit has gone down

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I love ordering from Harris farm as the quality of productsreceived is superior, however the last couple of orders have let me down.
The mangoes tasted off, the Kiwi Fruit was bruised and unfortunately some of the items ordered were not available.
I would have rated 5 stars, but due to these last orders, I'll have to rate it 3.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Renee, we're really sorry to hear about the produce quality issues in your recent orders. If you haven't done so already, please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with some info about... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Sometimes they just don't get it.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

I asked for roasting trays of vegetables so I can have them for dinner tonight. No warning, not nothing just don't show up - therefore nothing for dinner tonight. This isn't the first time so you'd think I'd learn. They also denied me of the only breakfast food I ordered! Also all five avocados are as green as anything - can't we get them in various stages of ripeness??

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Susanne, thanks for your review. I'm concerned to hear that you weren't informed of the out of stocks in your order. We always aim to call you to ask if you'd prefer a substitution. If you haven... read more »

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Was happy not so happy with the quality I'm receiving now

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

The first few orders of fruit and veg were great but lately the fruit and veg that has been picked for me has not been lasting that long for example the strawberries I got last time were mouldy.
I m putting faith into your company to choose the best quality produce for me and my family, if I'm not getting the quality I don't see the worth in the deliverance.
Look forward to hearing back from you

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kerrie, we're really concerned to hear about the poor quality produce in your order. Can you please shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with some details, so we can follow this up with staff and organise a refund for you. Cheers

1 of 4 pages