Filter By:

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

A huge fan of harris farm and the delivery service.a

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

I really love the quality and delivery of Harris farm produce. However, it does bother me that I feel I need to do a stocktake of the orders as every order something is forgotten. I haven’t made any formal complaints but will be if this continues moving forward. It hasn’t put me off using Harris farm, but does my general advocate focus.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Bon, we're sorry to hear about missing items in your order. Please email us at online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can organise a refund or redelivery as soon as this happens.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Great produce. One issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Produce and presentation was great generally. However I missed the phone call and the delivery box was left outside at night, with no attempt to ring the doorbell, and by the time we got to it, it had collected a few cockroaches. If boxes to be left outside, we would appreciate if they were sealed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Tony, thanks for your review. We'd really like to follow up your feedback with our driver to ensure the proper procedure is followed in future. Can you please advise your most recent order number, so we can investigate? Cheers

Stupidly did not realise this was a public review! PP#295687

Shop Location: Willoughby

Great veggies, service and delivery - shame the meat is so overpriced

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

I find Harris Farm Markets to be an excellent provider of mainly Australian made produce. In fact I would say they are the best in regard to quality of produce, amount of produce made in Australia and has an excellent and efficient delivery system. I'd like to see a few more basic grocery items, like more choice in toilet paper and more affordable meat. The meat is excellent however not reasonably priced. I have recommended this company to many friends after trying every online fresh produce service in Sydney.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Dee, thanks for your kind words! We've passed on your suggestions regarding non-food grocery and meat to our buyers to see what we can do. Cheers

Verified Customer Shop Location: Mona Vale

Very convenient shopping

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Overall very pleased with the order process and delivery. However, we received items packed in individual plastic bags for a lot of our cold foods. We try to be a plastic free household so this was disappointing, I'd heard that Harris didn't use any plastic for the online shopping which is why I chose to order from them. I know some people like their shopping separated but it would be nice to have the option. I think we had 4 or 5 bags for 7 items, all of these items would have be totally fine stacked in the box along with the fruit and veg.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Grace, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your order. We use plastic bags for the refrigerated products so they can be easily transferred from the cool bags when they are delivered, and because they d... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Lifesaver for really busy family.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Very happy with the quality of the fruit and veg delivered. Eggs packed on the bottom of the box meant one egg was cracked - not too big a deal (but it should be common sense not to pack the eggs on the bottom of the box). Delivery came about 25 mins later than the 1hr window I'd chosen - this didn't affect us as we were here anyway, but if I'd been planning other events it could've been a different story.

The small hiccups did not detract from the convenience of having my weekly items delivered to my door at a time convenient to me. - In this instance it has been a bit of a life saver.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Dom, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your order, but we'd like to investigate the draw backs. If you provide us your order number, we'd be more than happy to organise a refund for the eggs and delivery fee. Cheers

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Really great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

We love Harris Farm Online!! It's s great quality & fresh fruit and veggies and the general grocery aspect is also fantastic!

We only wish the delivery was in a big box and no plastic bags were involved!

Thanks!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Dani, thanks for your review! We try to use as few plastic bags as possible. Can you please provide us with your order number, so we can follow up with staff in store? Cheers

Love same day delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

Received order this evening after placing order today. Love that I get it same day.
Everything looks great and I'm glad that we can still get the imperfect picks range through online shopping. This was my first time using this service and I'm mostly happy with it.
I had been charged for avocados that weren't in my delivery. I'm just waiting for a refund to be actioned now. With the other items that weren't available, it was refunded to my PayPal account straight away which is awesome.

If I could suggest that with the cold items like milk, yoghurt etc that they get delivered without plastic bags too.

Thank you.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Prema, thanks for your kind words! Please shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can check on the status of your refund. As for the plastic bags, we agree that it would be ideal ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

good but could improve.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Truss tomatoes are very small at $1 each.
Very small bunch of basil
I have ordered a couple of times and each time we are the last delivery at 9.20pmish?, which when i looked at the 8 scheduled deliveries didn't make sense. It would be nice to be early in the 6-10 slot

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi C95, thank you for your feedback. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your order number? That way we can organise some compensation for your tomato and basil, and fo... read more »

Thank you Harris Farm for the quick response and resolution. Very happy.

Shop Location: Online

A big help for me as I can't go to the shops these days.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Everything fresh and good quality but non availability of some items disappointing. Perhaps substitutions can be recommended at time of ordering?

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Val, thanks for you review. If the product you ordered is out of stock, our packers should always be calling you to check what you would prefer as a substitution. Can you please send us an email... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Manly

No Fish!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Great response to my original complaint and thanks for the fish and voucher. Very proactive resolution and service second time around.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Happy to have sorted this out for your Michelle. Have a great day :)

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Always a good day at the farm.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Getting to a location is not always possible and I enjoy the convenience of online shopping knowing that even on Sunday my groceries will arrive as planned. Great selection, easy to navigate, too easy.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Glad to hear of your feedback!

Very good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Very good! However, one item wasn't available. It would it be courteous to advise us of its unavailability. I will order again. Thank you.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ang, so glad to hear that you've enjoyed your order. Excluding the missing item however. Our Team should be contacting you for any unavailable items. Please get in touch to share your Order Nu... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Great service, but some dodgy fruit / veggies

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

We did a really big first time order and was really impressed with how fast the delivery came. Unfortunately a couple of items were less than satisfactory - bag of red onions (3 of the 6 had mould on them), mandarin (1 had mould on it) and the avocado was badly packed and squashed on delivery.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Kimiko, we're sorry to hear about the issues in your order! If you haven't done so already, please shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can organise a refund or redelivery for you. Cheers

Shop Location: Online

Good, but some improvements necessary

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Delivery came on time. Produce was in a box (which was good, no plastic bags) and cooler bag for the milk. That being said, a major omission was the fish that was ordered. It didn't come with the order, and there was no notification until we looked at the invoice sent after it was delivered that required a detailed look to identify why. Would be nice to have an 'out of stock' notice just before delivery, or an invoice delivered with the shopping so we can tick it off and make sure we have everything.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Karen, We really sorry to hear that you weren't informed of the out of stocks in your order. You should always be called about unavailable items, and have a packing docket in your order. P... read more »

Shop Location: Online

First order - hit and miss

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Order was on time and most of the produce is quite fresh except for the garlic which was quite dry. Couple things out of stock and someone had called which was nice. But unfortunately what we agreed upon didn't happen in the box. Not sure if it was a communication issue or not. Happy to give it a go a couple more times. One little suggestion - if you could reduce the use of plastic bags that would be great. Most of the fridge items are like one plastic bag per item.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Cammeray

All fine -except cheese was off...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

Hi,
This is my first online delivery. And everything was fine, except the plums were over-ripe (had to throw one away) and the French cheese was delivered yesterday (03 April) and the expiry date was 03 April - it was already smelling and I had to throw it away (I took a photo of label in case you want to see it). Otherwise, I will continue to shop online - its certainly convenient. Thx, Anne

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Anne. We're sorry to hear about the issues in your order. Please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your order number, and we can organise a refund or re-delivery for you. Cheers

• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

Delivery...ignoring simple requests. Why?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Love Harris Farm produce, but they obviously can't read simple instructions.

I asked for bags (as we live in a strata block with v. limited recycle bins, not massive boxes (I get they're being more environmentally, but they're also getting rid of their own boxes), It all came in giant boxes. :(

I asked them to bring the delivery to the kitchen. Not a complicated request. They dumped the lot at the front door. :(

Only just heard them as they were knocking (!) on the front common entrance door in a block with 7 units. Why on earth did they not buzz our unit?? :(

Guys, can someone turn the lights on in the delivery dept, and READ THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS YOU ASKED US TO GIVE WHEN ORDERING.

1st World problems I know, but you'd rather get this feedback than us going back to Woolies I'm sure.

Thanks!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi ads1212, We're really sorry to hear about the issues with your delivery. We've sent you a message privately, and it would be great if you could send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so w... read more »

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

Was thrilled to see delivery in paper not plastic

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

This was our second time getting delivery, aside from the delivery being outside of the allocated time everything was in great condition. I was the most happy to see our order delivered in recyclable paper bags instead of plastic. Great to see, giving me another reason I will continue to shop with Harris farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thank Andy!! And sorry you're delivery was late. If you shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au we can sort something out for you.

Great - with a 'but'

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I really love the products available at Harris Farm. Especially your hommus! This was the first time I did a home delivery. I was rather disappointed that the 1kg of low fat ricotta I ordered is due to expire 3 days after my delivery (not now sure what to do with a whole kilo now!!) and I didn't realise that the "imperfect" vegies meant they were rotting in some areas and very old and soft. That might be my fault though if that's how they are meant to come?

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Lucy, thanks for your feedback and glad to hear you're enjoying our Hummus. Regarding your order issues involving the Ricotta and Imperfect Produce, which should not be poor quality - merely j... read more »

Constructive feedback for online

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

It would be really helpful if you enabled repeat order for items I want to order most weeks, and also if you can do boxes at a fixed price filled with sustainable fruit and veg ie imperfect picks. Aussie farmers currently does this quite well and those is why I order from them half the time.

Also it would need for if there weekly coupon was automatically populated when you log in as I always forget to enter it fort my weekly discount

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Katie, Thanks for your review, and your suggestions! While we don't have a system to place automatically recurring orders, you can "save list" in your cart and export them easily to your cart... read more »

1 of 12 pages