Filter By:

Shop Location: Willoughby

Very happy, however sizes of some items are confusing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Just received first order from HF as normally use Woolies for everything. I am delighted to have everything loose in a box and not covered in layers of unnecessary plastic packing - well done - this was the main factor in me changing from Woolies to HF.

The sizing of the items can be a little confusing though.
I accidentally ordered 2 humongous chillies instead of little birds eye
Instead of ordering 4 cucumbers i ended up with 4x5 packets of them - so 20 cucumbers! - surely the person packing these must have thought this was a strange order!
Same with the Lemons - ended up with 6 huge ones

The picture of the items is a little big on the page too - the woolies ones are smaller and easier to navigate - worth looking at

Also its not clear where you butcher meat comes from. I only buy free range pork but i couldnt see this from the description so i didnt buy any at all.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Lynne, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have l... read more »

Halekulani

• 1 question

Great fresh products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Like that they offer delivery, unfortunately forgot a whole bag of cold products on second order but think it was a one off, was delivered a few days later(our area only gets deliveries every few days ) and a voucher was offered as an apology which was nice. Always like their produce, fresh and great selection

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Dani, thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry for any difficulties that you experienced with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise t... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Shop Location: Online

good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

I received the delivery yesterday, when I unpacked the load, there 1 apple and 1potato are really bad. thank you

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Fiona, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for quality issue you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picking t... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Fiona I have passed your order number onto our online customer service team, they will be in touch with you today. Thanks Warren

Shop Location: Willoughby

Lovely, but a real shame about the Kale

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Wonderful quality, as always. Very surprised and a bit disappointed that the Premium Kale bunch you sent us was already significantly yellow and aged.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Eve, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for quality issue you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picking tea... read more »

Shop Location: Broadway

Generally good but Replacements weren't considered

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Delivery person was lovely and apart from one replacement the order was fuss free.
However the replacement of my selected bread rolls was not comparable. I ordered 24 small rolls for a children’s party and it was replaced by 12 of something else. Disappointed by this as it means I have to go shopping, removing the convenience of having it all arrive before the party.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Hannah, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picki... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Pretty good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I have only 1 complaint Where Are My Juniper Berries I did not get them I really need them Everything is nice and fresh you sent me 2packets of mixed herbs I only wanted one

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jan, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online customer... read more »

Order confirmation for order pp# 4061 or order confirmation- order 406148. Thanks Anita ii would really like to get the juniper berries I asked before your company if they had them and they said yes

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for that information. Our online team will contact you shortly to rectify this matter. Cheers Anita

• 1 helpful vote

Best quality as usual

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Ordering fresh produce online always comes with risks but with Harris farm you are safe as every single piece is just beautiful. Love the goods and love the service. The only reason I didn't give full mark because one order was messed up. I ordered whole black pepper with grinder but was given himalayan pink salt+pepper.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mia, thanks for your feedback. If you contact our online team at online@harrisfarm.com.au our team would be more than happy to rectify any issues with your order. Cheers Anita

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Nice start!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I got my first delivery yesterday. Taken to the kitchen bench then he helped me quickly unpack then return the boxes a thorough gentleman! F and V look nice and fresh. Many thanks. Please don’t give my email address to others.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

No worries Lee, enjoy!!! Cheers Anita

Shop Location: Manly

Too much plastic!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Hi Harris Farm,
Thank you for my first delivery: it arrived on time on the same day I ordered and looks like it contains everything I ordered and that all items are fresh and ripe. I thought that there was too much plastic in it, though. I really liked that the snow peas were in a paper bag, not a plastic bag, but the milk was all in plastic bags, even though it was also in a cooler container.
A couple of other things I noticed: the head of broccoli was tiny, so that will be a bit tricky to feed 4 people - very hard to judge that online. I thought that the selection of yoghurts on the website was much less than is available in the store (e.g. I couldn't find the Harris Farm mango yoghurt online). I'd have liked to have the option of buying the lovely fresh baguette sticks online but they didn't appear there either.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jay, thanks for your review and your kind words! Regarding the plastic bags, I've passed on your feedback to our Online Operations Manager to consider, as I understand we are in the process ... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Good food lousy delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Good food and prices but the delivery included cold goods mixed up with dry goods in a wet cardboard box. This is the second time in two deliveries, this time I had a packet of dry spaghetti soaked in the box next to the ice bag .. the pasta is unusable unless I cooked it immediately. I also had the very polite driver not understand when he called me and I said come up to the first floor .. he rang the neighbours on the ground floor and knocked on their door - this is not America .. the first floor is above the ground floor. Please explain the difference to drivers perhaps to avoid confusion and delays.. thank you.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi David, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory way your delivery was packed and the poor driver behaviour you experienced. That's really not what we strive for at ... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Fresh

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I love how everything is super fresh. I gave 4 stars because my mushroom order was very bad. I wish they double check this.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Pearl, we're glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us, but it's concerning to hear about the poor quality mushrooms you received! You're welcome to contact our online customer service team via ... read more »

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

One of the best for fresh food, but over charges at the checkout

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I shop regularly there for fruit, vegetables and sometimes for meat / fish. While the most of the products are good, I found at the checkout a thumping bill. So I kept an eye on the billing and found that they over charge- sale products at full price, some items charged twice and the imperfect fruit / veges charged at premium quality price. So look out !!! If this happens too often, I will go to their competitors.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi goodshopper, we're really sorry to hear that you are frequently overcharged in our store. Could you please contact our retail customer service team at hello@harrisfarm.com.au or 9394 3111 (ext 2... read more »

Shop Location: Online

A couple of things that could be better

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

1.For the second time, my delivery included wilted spinach. I think I will be able to save today's bunch, but the last one I had to throw out ouch! Please consider sending the spinach in a plastic veg bag for protection from dehydration.
2. The mushies sent are beautiful, but as I will not be cooking them tonight I have taken them out of their plastic wrapped container and put them in a brown paper bag to store in the fridge. Please include one of your brown paper mushie bags with plastic wrapped mushies in future.
I think these suggestions will help all on line shoppers.
Regards
Olwen Cornelius

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Olwen, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the wilted spinach in your order. If you could kindly advise us of your order number, we would happily refund this for you. In the meanti... read more »

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Very good but

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

The avocado sent to me were all soft and squashed.
I ordered teo of them and went straigt to the bin.
The other things were very nice and well packed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Andrea, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with your order. Can you please provide us with your most recent order number, so we can investigate this? Cheers

Much better than the competition

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Website could be improved but is user friendly.
Many delivery windows. Order arrived on time. All items arrived, unlike competitor.
Packaging used was surprising given Harris Farm leadership role in eliminating plastic bags from stores.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gerard, thanks for your review. We definitely try to eliminate packaging where possible in our orders. Please let us know if you have any suggestions in regards to this. Cheers!

• 65 comments
  • 29 helpful votes

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Generally good but pricey

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I enjoy shopping at Drummoyne - always an interesting an vibrant experience espcially with the other food stores located within. Not cheap, very expensive at times but the produce is slightly better.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your review, BSF! You're welcome to shoot us an email to hello@harrisfarm.com.au there are any particular products we could be working on in terms of price. Cheers

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Room for Improvement

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

My overall ordering experience was good. Harris Farm has a diverse range of products from everyday brands to the more specialised, with decent specials. Delivery was free due to spending a certain monetary amount. Communication via email confirming order and incoming delivery was great. Groceries arrived undamaged and packaged carefully. Only room for improvement - one item missing as it was out of stock. Website needs to update availability of products more frequently. If not to prevent purchase of unavailable items, then so customer can be notified before delivery and unsupplied item(s) refunded - rather than customer having to pursue a refund for undelivered product. That said, the online team responded and issued a refund to me promptly. Great customer service, will use again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI TNZ, thanks for your kind words! In regards to product availability, we do remove items from the website once they reach a certain stock level. After the stock is picked, you will receive a fina... read more »

Shop Location: Online

First trial of home delivery was good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

My online order was complete and delivered promptly by a polite driver (to my kitchen bench). Everything was nice and fresh.
I had 2 small issues - the specific carrots that I ordered weren't right (they had sent only a bag of ordinary carrots when I had ordered more expensive snacking carrots... and the broccoli was strangely very sandy and inedible). When I pointed this out, I was promptly refunded the cost of these 2 items.
I would use online shopping again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kathy, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your order. Please don't hesitate to contact us if anything isn't "wow" - we're more than happy to sort this out for you.

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Disappointing restocks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I am basically a fan of Harris Farm markets, but I get disappointed in how often items on the site are not available or when they disappear from the website permanently. I've tried to order smoked mackerel on 3-4 occasions recently and I've had it cancelled every time. Also things like crumpets are often unavailable, also free range chicken this week. I often do not receive a phone call about replacements either, which can be quite difficult.
That said, the staff are excellent in customer service and the fruit and veg is fresh and top quality.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gail, if you could send us your order number then our team can investigate what went wrong and find the best solution. Cheers Anita.

• 2 helpful votes

Great first experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I had a pre-Good Friday panic when work stopped me getting to the shops. I ordered from Harris Farm at about 4pm and the order arrived at 8, about an hour before the estimated delivery time. I needed to call the help line due to a website glitch, there was a very short wait time and the issue was dealt with quickly and in a friendly manner. I appreciated the fact that the order arrived in a cardboard box rather than shrouded in plastic, and the cold items were taken out of a cold bag and placed right in my fridge. Haven't tried the produce yet but it looks great. Only issue is a more limited range than the supermarkets, but this is offset by service (especially same-day ordering) and, by the look of the goods, quality. I will definitely give Harris Farm another go.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi MAK66, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us. You're welcome to shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au if there's anything you'd like us to add to our range. Cheers

1 of 13 pages