Filter By:

Shop Location: Online

A couple of things that could be better

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

1.For the second time, my delivery included wilted spinach. I think I will be able to save today's bunch, but the last one I had to throw out ouch! Please consider sending the spinach in a plastic veg bag for protection from dehydration.
2. The mushies sent are beautiful, but as I will not be cooking them tonight I have taken them out of their plastic wrapped container and put them in a brown paper bag to store in the fridge. Please include one of your brown paper mushie bags with plastic wrapped mushies in future.
I think these suggestions will help all on line shoppers.
Regards
Olwen Cornelius

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Very good but

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

The avocado sent to me were all soft and squashed.
I ordered teo of them and went straigt to the bin.
The other things were very nice and well packed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Andrea, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with your order. Can you please provide us with your most recent order number, so we can investigate this? Cheers

Much better than the competition

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Website could be improved but is user friendly.
Many delivery windows. Order arrived on time. All items arrived, unlike competitor.
Packaging used was surprising given Harris Farm leadership role in eliminating plastic bags from stores.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gerard, thanks for your review. We definitely try to eliminate packaging where possible in our orders. Please let us know if you have any suggestions in regards to this. Cheers!

• 64 comments
  • 29 helpful votes

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Generally good but pricey

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I enjoy shopping at Drummoyne - always an interesting an vibrant experience espcially with the other food stores located within. Not cheap, very expensive at times but the produce is slightly better.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your review, BSF! You're welcome to shoot us an email to hello@harrisfarm.com.au there are any particular products we could be working on in terms of price. Cheers

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Room for Improvement

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

My overall ordering experience was good. Harris Farm has a diverse range of products from everyday brands to the more specialised, with decent specials. Delivery was free due to spending a certain monetary amount. Communication via email confirming order and incoming delivery was great. Groceries arrived undamaged and packaged carefully. Only room for improvement - one item missing as it was out of stock. Website needs to update availability of products more frequently. If not to prevent purchase of unavailable items, then so customer can be notified before delivery and unsupplied item(s) refunded - rather than customer having to pursue a refund for undelivered product. That said, the online team responded and issued a refund to me promptly. Great customer service, will use again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI TNZ, thanks for your kind words! In regards to product availability, we do remove items from the website once they reach a certain stock level. After the stock is picked, you will receive a fina... read more »

Shop Location: Online

First trial of home delivery was good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

My online order was complete and delivered promptly by a polite driver (to my kitchen bench). Everything was nice and fresh.
I had 2 small issues - the specific carrots that I ordered weren't right (they had sent only a bag of ordinary carrots when I had ordered more expensive snacking carrots... and the broccoli was strangely very sandy and inedible). When I pointed this out, I was promptly refunded the cost of these 2 items.
I would use online shopping again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kathy, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your order. Please don't hesitate to contact us if anything isn't "wow" - we're more than happy to sort this out for you.

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Disappointing restocks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I am basically a fan of Harris Farm markets, but I get disappointed in how often items on the site are not available or when they disappear from the website permanently. I've tried to order smoked mackerel on 3-4 occasions recently and I've had it cancelled every time. Also things like crumpets are often unavailable, also free range chicken this week. I often do not receive a phone call about replacements either, which can be quite difficult.
That said, the staff are excellent in customer service and the fruit and veg is fresh and top quality.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gail, if you could send us your order number then our team can investigate what went wrong and find the best solution. Cheers Anita.

• 2 helpful votes

Great first experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I had a pre-Good Friday panic when work stopped me getting to the shops. I ordered from Harris Farm at about 4pm and the order arrived at 8, about an hour before the estimated delivery time. I needed to call the help line due to a website glitch, there was a very short wait time and the issue was dealt with quickly and in a friendly manner. I appreciated the fact that the order arrived in a cardboard box rather than shrouded in plastic, and the cold items were taken out of a cold bag and placed right in my fridge. Haven't tried the produce yet but it looks great. Only issue is a more limited range than the supermarkets, but this is offset by service (especially same-day ordering) and, by the look of the goods, quality. I will definitely give Harris Farm another go.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi MAK66, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us. You're welcome to shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au if there's anything you'd like us to add to our range. Cheers

Harris Farm Markets Official

Good quality and competitive prices - but some items missing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I was really happy with the freshness and the quality, as well as the prices. But unfortunately two items were missing from my online order.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your review, Alison! We're sorry to hear about the missing items from your order. Can you please let us know your order number and which products they were, so we can arrange a refund? Cheers!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Manly

Aussie Food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

This was the first time I used Online Delivery for Harris Farm. I found the site easy to use, and the delivery came within an hour of my window. Happy with the delivery Service, packed well. The Invoice was clear as to when I wasn't receiving a product.

• 1 comment

Shop Location: Willoughby

Convenient way to shopping

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I ordered Heide gyruere cheese & was delivered
SWISS gyruere! Would not have ordered SWiSS as different product. Could I return this cheese ?
Good to see items requiring chilling were in insulated bag with some ice, & items were cold on arrival.
Muscatel grapes were not fresh on arrival. Quality not to Harris Farm standard & should not be sold

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kerry, sorry to hear our team got this wrong. Feel free to shoot us an email at online@harrisfarm.com and our team would be happy to sort out the Cheese and Grapes received on your order. Cheers!

Shop Location: Online

Most of the fruit and vegetables were excellent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

The quality of the produce is perfect aside from 2 items. My premium strawberries were still green and the bag of tomatoes were extremely green everything else was amazing. Delivery was excellent. The turn around time is incredible!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your review, Alli. Please don't hesitate to contact us at online@harrisfarm.com.au for any issues. Our team would be happy to assist!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Efficient and timely service. The products ordered online were all delivered. The organic produce tastes great, however, there was the odd broccoli that was a bit too old. Hope I will remain impressed by the standard of quality of the produce that is sold.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We hope you do too. Looking forward to your next order with us!

survey

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Hi Angus,

I was excited to receive the order thank you. I was wondering do you sell in bulk like the box of quins to make jam? Can you provide it for me for a good price? So I buy often from your business. Have a nice day . Regards Claude

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Claude, thank you for your kind words! We can organise bulk orders for wholesale prices. Please send an email to hello@harrisfarm.com.au so we can organise this for you. Cheers

1st online order

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

Overall the experience was good, the order arrived on time and overall the produce looked good quality. The only disappointment were the strawberries which were due to be a plate of 450g strawberries that were replaced with a 250g punnet of strawberries which were slightly bruised and didn't look like they will last more than a day

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ros, we're sorry to hear about the strawbs you received in your order. If you send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au, we'll always be happy to organise a refund for you. Cheers

Shop Location: Mosman

Delivery no 4

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Overall very happy but for feedback
received Dijonaise not Dijon mustard as requested
received Thyme not lemon thyme ( requested )
One of the mangoes( in the tray) was squashed and skin torn .

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the incorrect and poor quality items in your order. Please advise your order number, so we can organise a refund for you. Cheers

PP#3081 , thank you .

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to us. Our order numbers are 6 digits, can you please check that is correct?

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

A huge fan of harris farm and the delivery service.a

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

I really love the quality and delivery of Harris farm produce. However, it does bother me that I feel I need to do a stocktake of the orders as every order something is forgotten. I haven’t made any formal complaints but will be if this continues moving forward. It hasn’t put me off using Harris farm, but does my general advocate focus.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Bon, we're sorry to hear about missing items in your order. Please email us at online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can organise a refund or redelivery as soon as this happens.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Great produce. One issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Produce and presentation was great generally. However I missed the phone call and the delivery box was left outside at night, with no attempt to ring the doorbell, and by the time we got to it, it had collected a few cockroaches. If boxes to be left outside, we would appreciate if they were sealed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Tony, thanks for your review. We'd really like to follow up your feedback with our driver to ensure the proper procedure is followed in future. Can you please advise your most recent order number, so we can investigate? Cheers

Stupidly did not realise this was a public review! PP#295687

Shop Location: Willoughby

Great veggies, service and delivery - shame the meat is so overpriced

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

I find Harris Farm Markets to be an excellent provider of mainly Australian made produce. In fact I would say they are the best in regard to quality of produce, amount of produce made in Australia and has an excellent and efficient delivery system. I'd like to see a few more basic grocery items, like more choice in toilet paper and more affordable meat. The meat is excellent however not reasonably priced. I have recommended this company to many friends after trying every online fresh produce service in Sydney.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Dee, thanks for your kind words! We've passed on your suggestions regarding non-food grocery and meat to our buyers to see what we can do. Cheers

Verified Customer Shop Location: Mona Vale

Very convenient shopping

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Overall very pleased with the order process and delivery. However, we received items packed in individual plastic bags for a lot of our cold foods. We try to be a plastic free household so this was disappointing, I'd heard that Harris didn't use any plastic for the online shopping which is why I chose to order from them. I know some people like their shopping separated but it would be nice to have the option. I think we had 4 or 5 bags for 7 items, all of these items would have be totally fine stacked in the box along with the fruit and veg.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Grace, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your order. We use plastic bags for the refrigerated products so they can be easily transferred from the cool bags when they are delivered, and because they d... read more »

1 of 12 pages