Filter By:

Shop Location: Mosman

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

H farm delivery for the first time. Wow, and just so much better than the giants. My new routine! Thanks hfm

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Eater

killcare

Shop Location: Erina

great value great on-line service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Comprehensive catalogue, including specials. I prefer to buy fresh fruit and veg in store, but for prepackaged goods can't beat the delivery time or cost (free for larger orders). Arrived within 5 minutes of notified time, in insulated bag so still cold. If I had bought in-store the chilled goods would have been warm by the time I got home.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Polly!

Shop Location: Online

Excellent produce and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

I bought my first online shop from Harris Farm this morning and by the mid afternoon we had received the great quality produce with free delivery! I also misread the use by date on an item and sent them an email about it. Within an hour I had a response and an offer of refund but on double checking I'd misread and the use by date is actually ages away! Can't fault them and will definitely be using again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Amazing couldn’t be better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Fresh well packed premium produce
No unnecessary packaging although zero plastic would be great
Recycled the cardboard boxes for next time

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Lisa thanks for the great review, I have passed on your feedback to our online team for follow up.
Thanks Warren.

Shop Location: Broadway

love it''

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

Great shop' great fresh food' fantastic staff' on line shopping very easy and vegatables that are delivered are all ways fresh. Plenty to choose from.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Hjlkpt enjoy!

Shop Location: Online

Great products. Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

This was the first time I’ve used harris farms on line delivery. It definitely won’t be the last. Keep up the good work guys. The range, and freshness, is fantastic.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thank Clara for the review.

Shop Location: Online

Awesome products and delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Everything was great quality and the delivery people were so nice. Online order was easy and quick. I’ll definitely order again!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sara for the great review.

Shop Location: Bowral

Fresh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Very pleased with quality fruit and veges. Meat and poultry all tender and need no trimming so therefore no waste.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the awesome review!!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Willoughby

By far the best fresh fruit and veg and I've tried them all!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I have used Harris Farm weekly for the last year after trying every other major fresh produce store online. The other were WOEFUL! We are a big family who mainly eats fresh meat and veg so we get up to 4 -5 boxes per fortnight!! I have consistently found the veg fresh and really top quality and the service is next to none. I find the fish good and reasonably priced. The meat is slightly more expensive so we go to a meat wholesaler mostly but what we have ordered, it has been good. I particularly like that they actively support Australian produce. My only complaint would be the boxes. They are very heavy and can't fit in our recycle bin. The drivers have been very tolerant waiting for a few minute whilst we throw everything on the table so they can take back the boxes, causing less waste and far less hassle. Thanks Harris Farm drivers, you are fab!!!!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Dee thanks for the amazing review, I have passed your feedback onto the online team about the boxes. Thanks Warren

Verified Customer Shop Location: Pennant Hills

Awesome delivery, hugely convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I usually shop in store, and only discovered recently that delivery was an option. I tried it out over the weekend and was able to order what I needed and select delivery in a convenient 3 hour window. I think I'll be doing this more often in future, instead of fighting getting to the store.

Delivery driver was polite and helpful and incredibly prompt - he arrived 10 minutes into the 3 hour window and he was so quick that I was actually unpacking the order before the tracking text message arrived.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Christina!!

Ready to cook meals ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Highly recommend Harris Farm ready to cook meals. I’m a chef but tired of thinking up new things to cook for the everyday meal. These ready to cook meals are full of flavour, use high quality ingredients and are fun to cook. I’ll be using them every week from now on! Congratulations Harris Farm! Job extremely well done!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sharon, enjoy!! :)

Shop Location: Online

Why wasn't i doing this earlier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I thought shopping online would mean we didnt get the best or freshest as we werent there to pick it ourselves but that was not at all the case. Definitely setting this up for weekly ;)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Frankie :)

Fantastic delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Fantastic delivery service. Very convenient to be able to place order and have it delivered within a short time frame. Easy to chat live with costumer service who communicated a msg to the driver which was a fantastic service.
I loved that it was delivered using old boxes! If only the supermarkets would think to offer such a a cost effective environmental friendly option. Highly recommend and thanks for the message showing that it was safely delivered to my door.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the awesome review Jennifer.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Drummoyne

The great taste of fresh produce.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Really pleased with prompt and on time delivery, and the wonderful freshness and satisfaction of good quality produce. Can tell it was from Harris farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the awesome review Dee!!

Newcastle nsw

Shop Location: Online

A great example for the 2 major corporate supermarkets to follow !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

A Prompt Professional service with Quality products and all reasonably priced , their online is well worth the money . So congratulations to all HarrisFarms & Staff

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Mr E!!! :)

• 2 helpful votes

A beautiful sight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

We have shopped online a lot, but receiving everything beautifully boxed and bag free was wonderful! I particularly liked the selection, beautiful meat and gourmet treats as well as all the staples. Harris Farms will be our shop of choice going forward.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks, Gail!!!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

my first time i selected click and collect as we were batch cooking before going away, unfortunately at the store they forgot to give me the cold items (namely the meat and cheese) when i rang and explained i lived 40 kms away and did not have time to drive back they sent a staff member out with my items to my house. amazing i was totally taken back by the great customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Fresher than doing the shopping myself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

This is the first time I have ordered any groceries online as I have always been concerned about choosing fruit and vegetables the way I like them. I took the plunge and ordered online when I had been unwell and unable to get to the local Harris Farm store. I was extremely happy with the quality and freshness of the produce, the environmental packaging and the refrigerated delivery. I will definitely be making this a habit.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Always very high quality produce. Fruit and veggies are fresh and delicious. Meats and groceries are great. Efficient delivery.... best way to shop

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks!!

Shop Location: Mosman

Love the fresh fruit and veggies delivered with a smile in boxes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

In addition to top quality fruit and veg, the fact it is delivered in boxes and saves plastic bags is terrific. Imprefect picks are a great innovation too - I love this service and our family of 5 uses it weekly (and gets free delivery - yay)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Lisa, see you in store next time!

1 of 73 pages

Is Harris Farm opening a supermarket in Canberra? I have just visited your Newcastle store and was very impressed and think you would be welcomed with open arms in Canberra! Maggi

zzmaggi asked on Dec 29, 2018

Answer this

Hi Maggi, thanks for getting in touch.
I'm unfortunately unaware of any plans to open up in the Canberra region just yet. However, I'll raise your suggestion over to our Commercial Manager to take on board as I understand we'd love the service customers in the area. In the meantime, if you weren't already aware - we currently do deliver to Canberra and locations can be found here: https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/delivery. Feel free to give it a go!

Do you stock peanuts in their shells?

Veronica Holland asked on Dec 14, 2018

Hi Veronica, we sure do! Cheers Anita

When is Harris Farm coming to the town of Berry? We are s beautiful wealthy regional town and expanding and we need a Harris Farm!

Yolanda G asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Yolanda, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to open a store in Berry in the near future. However, I have passed on your suggestion to our Co-CEO Tristan Harris to consider for the future. We're always looking for ways to expand our business, so we really appreciate your suggestion.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Cheers Anita