Filter By:

I love their fresh fruits and weekly specials!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

This store is newly opened. I really love their fruits, flower and veggies. Best thing is their weekly special.

I really enjoy the shopping there. So convinient! So fresh! everyday got grrat deals!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Great products - great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Shop at Harris Farm in Randwick and occasionally in Bondi Junction. The range and quality of products are outstanding. The "Imperfect picks" and "specials" often offer great value.
They've also been very proactive in abandoning plastic bags and minimizing packaging.
The Bondi Junction shop is over the top in terms of crazy things you can do, fun to visit!

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Great home delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Such great produce and excellent choices from Harris Farm. I don't shop at the big supermarkets and I am so pleased there is another option.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Manly

Excellent Quality for Online Orders

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

All my online fresh produce orders are through Harris Farm because the packers are as fussy as I am when selecting fresh food. If something is out of stock they will often replace the item with a different type free of charge. Their delivery drivers are better and more friendly.

Shop Location: Broadway

Love the home delivery !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I was thrilled to be able to shop on line and get delivery after a 22 hour flight from the USA!

Best Delivery Service Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

I’ve been a Harris Farm customer for many years but have never used the delivery service. My first experience has been exceptional. The delivery not only arrived on time, the delivery driver took a photo of the parcel in front of my door & text it to me to check that he was leaving it at the right location (we have 2 entry doors & have to explain which one is the “delivery” door when ordering things online - things often get left at the wrong door). Will definitely use Harris Farm Delivery again.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We tried Harris farms for the first time. The driver contacted us to see if he could deliver earlier, which suited us. Unfortunately the yogurt lid was broken open. He told us to contact customer care. When we did they refunded us the money immediately. The driver was great, customer service lovely and food really good quality. Will do this again

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Glad to hear about your positive experience with our online team. Thanks!

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

First time ordering this week and I had a great experience.

Easy website, super quick delivery and all the products that I purchased were fresh and tasty!

Very convenient that they except Zippay as well.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us. Thanks!

Shop Location: Online

Wow! The quality and range of goods is excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

I love this service and thanks so much for delivering to Canberra. I really like that I am supporting an Australian family and the people that Harris farms employ. Delivery on Saturday afternoon is so exciting as we all wait to see what we have ordered.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Jancye, glad to hear about your positive experience.

I need a bigger fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I’ve started a new meal plan this week, and didn’t want to have to make my way home from my regular supermarket with a huge number of fruits and vegetables. So I ordered from the best place I could think of. Admittedly I spent $170 on groceries, but from that I easily have ended up with 1-2 weeks worth of food. My fridge is now absolutely packed with good stuff, and hopefully I won’t be reaching for the bad stuff with this on offer!

Only downside is that the fish I ordered leaked all over it’s packaging before delivery, because of the way it was wrapped. The plastic bag needs to be wrapped around the fish properly BEFORE it’s rolled into the paper. Otherwise it leaks. Fortunately it was packed nice and separate from the other items, but it’s something to note going forward!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Becca, thanks for your kind words! If you could please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au regarding the fish issue, we can follow this up with the team. Cheers!

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Convenient and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

The time windows and updates on expected delivery are really helpful.
The food order has been spot on every time.
Have started using it weekly!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Cameron!

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I ordered the scotch fillet on special $19/kg and received scotch fillet @ $32.99/kg
Can you please ensure that the appropriate credit is allocated to my account.
The quality of the Fruit and Veg is excellent. Thanks

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Lara, thanks for your review. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with some details of the replacement, so we can organise a refund for you? Cheers

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Broadway

excellent online shopping service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

The produce selected was fresh, the order came in boxes rather than plastic bags and the driver brought my order to the door. I would definitely use this service again and recommend it to my friends.

Sydney

Delivery ordered from UK

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Couldn’t have asked for better! Wonderful condition of all foods delivered and carefully packed. Arrived on time and as requested Thank You Harris Farms!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Manly

Above and beyond expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Ordering online from Harris Farm turned out to be one of those things you don't understand how you didn't do before.
Website is very convenient and most importantly- products were WOW (!!) which is the only reason I was afraid to do this before. Will definitely use the service again.

Shop Location: Manly

What I had expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Delivered when I wanted it, quality as I had expected it to be, Totally hassle free and easy to arrange

Alexandria

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Best quality food, Easy online ordering and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

My experience with Harris Farm online has been second to none to date. Always looking forward to the next order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your review Tracey. We're glad to hear this!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Pennant Hills

Fast delivery, excellent quality produce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Really fast delivery, great range, always top quality produce and easy shopping experience. I've used them a number of times and never had any issues.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Stuart!

Harris Farm Home Delivery has changed my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I absolutely love the Fresh fruit and veggies with my Harris Farm Delivery that come without plastic bags or wrapping. I love the brands and the ease of using the website. I tell everyone about it and cannot believe how it has made my life so much simpler !

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to you enjoy ordering with us Sophie!

Timely delivery & fresh products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

All of the items were delivered fresh and in good condition. I'm pleased by the quality of their service. Look forward to become a regular.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Paul! We're looking forward to it too :)

1 of 70 pages