Filter By:

amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

my first time i selected click and collect as we were batch cooking before going away, unfortunately at the store they forgot to give me the cold items (namely the meat and cheese) when i rang and explained i lived 40 kms away and did not have time to drive back they sent a staff member out with my items to my house. amazing i was totally taken back by the great customer service.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Fresher than doing the shopping myself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

This is the first time I have ordered any groceries online as I have always been concerned about choosing fruit and vegetables the way I like them. I took the plunge and ordered online when I had been unwell and unable to get to the local Harris Farm store. I was extremely happy with the quality and freshness of the produce, the environmental packaging and the refrigerated delivery. I will definitely be making this a habit.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the great review!!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Always very high quality produce. Fruit and veggies are fresh and delicious. Meats and groceries are great. Efficient delivery.... best way to shop

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks!!

Shop Location: Mosman

Love the fresh fruit and veggies delivered with a smile in boxes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

In addition to top quality fruit and veg, the fact it is delivered in boxes and saves plastic bags is terrific. Imprefect picks are a great innovation too - I love this service and our family of 5 uses it weekly (and gets free delivery - yay)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Lisa, see you in store next time!

Shop Location: Erina

All goods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

My order arrived early and the driver was very polite.The food looks great cannot wait to eat it.Love the way everything is packed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the great review.

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Great quality, range and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Love the organic produce.
Great grocery range
Excellent service
Car service available
Long queues but move fast.
Amazing deli - fresh and great range

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks!! :)

Shop Location: Online

Great Products, good range, just love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

The fruit and veg were amazing, all looks fresh. The pineapple tasted great but the skin was too hard, same with that big ball in the middle of the mangos.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks!! :)

Fresh, fresh fresh.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

My second home delivery and I am still so impressed with the service and produce delivered. While putting my veggues away I couldn’t help but notice the few things left from last week are still looking fresh and delicious.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Leigh for the great review.

Meal Kits ~ Posh & Fancy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

We studied your meal kits online and believed they are great value. We are a family of 4 so having all the shopping done and delivered to us in excellent packaging is paramount. Really looking forward to cooking with HFM. Love having the printed recipe in the box as well. Congratulations on such a great concept.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the lovely feedback Kel. Keep an eye out for new recipes coming soon! Cheers Anita

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

A perfect way to shop for your fresh food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I’ve been ordering online with Harris Farm each week for the last 4 months. Best decision ever! I work long hours full time and getting all of my fresh food and pantry items delivered straight to my door saves me time and money. It’s easy, convenient and the quality is top notch. Thanks Harris Farm for making my life that little bit easier.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sharon!!!

Shop Location: Online

Perfect place to shop online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Easy to use website and the freshest food always received, delivery driver always friendly and helpful. Love how I can do all my shopping in one place

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Cheers Jodie!! :)

Explempary service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Super efficient and beautifully fresh produce. Convenience is unmatched. Been away for a while and forgot how good they are. Well done team HFM.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the lovely feedback. See you in store on you next shop!!

Breakfast Point

• 2 comments

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Best yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

everything was perfect. Delivery on time. products all tops only complaint was "specials" said artichokes 99 cents and I was charged $1.99. no big deal

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Allen, thanks for your feedback!!
If you have any issues with your online order you can contact our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au and they would be more than happy to rectify the issue. Cheers Anita

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Bathurst

Support of our farmers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I would just like to thank Harris Farm for their support of Au farmers
From selling “ imperfect picks” to keeping our Au strawberry’s on shelf.. while other big market chains pull anything that is not perfect I can always count on Harris farm to support our AU farmers..well done Bathurst IGA and will be buying off your store now in preference to larger chains

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review, Debbie!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Feel good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I love Harris farm delivery. thanks for the lack of plastic bags in the delivery. I always tell people that when Harris farm delivery turns up you open the box and feel good about yourself and it looks beautiful! When woollies turn up and it’s all those bags it makes you feel pretty crap.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the feedback.

As I had hoped!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Having shopped at HF Willoughby for many years, I now need to have my food delivered, and was a little anxious as to how that would be. I am delighted to say that the quality is wonderful and the service timely and courteous! Thank you, Harris Farm!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Sharne, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Zing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Good choice of items by staff, delivery on time, courteous young man. What more do I want? I am quite happy with my order indwell continue to order as I need more.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Barbara.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Very impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Great info allowing me to track the delivery time and where I sit on the delivery queue. And the fresh produce in the order was absolutely perfect. Very happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your kind review!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Manly

Amazing fast and quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Fantastic being able to order on a Sunday afternoon and have delivery by Sunday evening - a blessing for busy families. Great quality and selection and I appreciate how they highlight the produce that is in season and allow the purchase of imperfect fruit. Less wasteful packaging than the majors also.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review.

So impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I received my first Harris Farm delivery in Canberra this afternoon and I am so impressed.
1) Delivery was tracked, which is not offered by the big chain supermarket from which I normally order
2) I was given the option to leave it at the door, which is very convenient with two small children and also not offered by the big supermarket.
3) Delivery was brought to my kitchen bench
4) And produce was delivered in boxes with almost nil plastic packaging!
5) Best of all, the quality of the produce is excellent - on par with our local farmer’s market and far better than big supermarket produce.

Even my husband was impressed ;-)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review Camilla.

1 of 72 pages

When is Harris Farm coming to the town of Berry? We are s beautiful wealthy regional town and expanding and we need a Harris Farm!

Yolanda G asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Yolanda, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to open a store in Berry in the near future. However, I have passed on your suggestion to our Co-CEO Tristan Harris to consider for the future. We're always looking for ways to expand our business, so we really appreciate your suggestion.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Cheers Anita

Do you have organic: 1. Squash 2. multicolour cauliflower 3.pear

mai pham asked on Oct 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mai, thanks for getting in touch. These are not items that we usually range but I will speak to our fresh buyers team and ask if we can source organic squash, pears, and multicolor cauliflower. If we can which store would be most convenient for you? I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Hi Mai, our fresh buying team has advised that organic squash and multicoloured cauliflower are not available at the moment. Normal organic cauliflower is available so please let me know which store and I can see if stock can be sent out. They have also advised that we do have organic packham pears being sent out to stores tomorrow. Cheers Anita

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

deedee asked on Aug 16, 2018

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!