Filter By:

Shop Location: Bathurst

Support of our farmers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I would just like to thank Harris Farm for their support of Au farmers
From selling “ imperfect picks” to keeping our Au strawberry’s on shelf.. while other big market chains pull anything that is not perfect I can always count on Harris farm to support our AU farmers..well done Bathurst IGA and will be buying off your store now in preference to larger chains

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review, Debbie!

Feel good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I love Harris farm delivery. thanks for the lack of plastic bags in the delivery. I always tell people that when Harris farm delivery turns up you open the box and feel good about yourself and it looks beautiful! When woollies turn up and it’s all those bags it makes you feel pretty crap.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the feedback.

As I had hoped!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Having shopped at HF Willoughby for many years, I now need to have my food delivered, and was a little anxious as to how that would be. I am delighted to say that the quality is wonderful and the service timely and courteous! Thank you, Harris Farm!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Sharne, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Zing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Good choice of items by staff, delivery on time, courteous young man. What more do I want? I am quite happy with my order indwell continue to order as I need more.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Barbara.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Very impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Great info allowing me to track the delivery time and where I sit on the delivery queue. And the fresh produce in the order was absolutely perfect. Very happy.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your kind review!

Shop Location: Manly

Amazing fast and quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Fantastic being able to order on a Sunday afternoon and have delivery by Sunday evening - a blessing for busy families. Great quality and selection and I appreciate how they highlight the produce that is in season and allow the purchase of imperfect fruit. Less wasteful packaging than the majors also.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review.

So impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I received my first Harris Farm delivery in Canberra this afternoon and I am so impressed.
1) Delivery was tracked, which is not offered by the big chain supermarket from which I normally order
2) I was given the option to leave it at the door, which is very convenient with two small children and also not offered by the big supermarket.
3) Delivery was brought to my kitchen bench
4) And produce was delivered in boxes with almost nil plastic packaging!
5) Best of all, the quality of the produce is excellent - on par with our local farmer’s market and far better than big supermarket produce.

Even my husband was impressed ;-)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review Camilla.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Love shopping in store and online!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Loved having my weekly shop delivered straight to my door! Everything from the user friendly-ness of the website to the smiley delivery guy who brought up my groceries (two flights of stairs!) was fantastic. All produce in the box was very fresh and great quality, I expected a few of the items to be damaged but not the case.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order, Cathy!

Shop Location: Potts Point

Prompt service great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

First time I’ve ordered online and am very impressed! The products are all fresh and in excellent condition and the service was very prompt. I’ll definitely be using this fabulous service again!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your kind review, Sharon!

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Quality fruit and vege is excellent and fresh. Delivery exactly within the selected window. Cheerful delivery person. No plastic bags. Was able to unpack box and cool bag to return /recycle with delivery person.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Dr D! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order!

Shop Location: Online

Most convenient on-line grocery shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

No need to waste time traveling to and from Harris Farm. Delivery accurate and amazingly speedy on the next day.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Helena.

Shop Location: Glendale

Fresh and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

We ordered our weekly shop to be delivered to our house. It was straightforward to place the order and the products were fresh. We'll definitely do it again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Bek, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks!

Mannering park

Verified Customer Shop Location: Erina

Harris farm such great quality, variety and delivered to your door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Excellent website to order from, so much choice and variety, great start to eating and cooking healthy, fresh tasty food, it's fantastic as you can get dairy, meat, breads, cereals, fruit and veggies. All extra things like herbs, spices, rice, pastas everything but the nappies.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Libby!

Best produce, so easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

The order was easy to make, it came on time and the products were as always, too quality!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear it, Michelle!

Shop Location: Online

Excellant delivery service and tracking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Such a relief to know shopping will be delivered in the early morning milk run love it thanks Harris Farms !

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your kind review!

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Fresh produce
Delivery next day
Reliable and punctual
Great Customer Service
Great variety of product
Will definitely become ongoing online orderer

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Nina, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Broadway

Exceptional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I have always loved HF and am a regular at their Broadway store and it gives me a "farmers' market vibe" in a shopping centre! The quality of produce is exceptional. I recently tried their online order and was not disappointed at all. Despite the terrible cold, the delivery guy was on time and everything was immaculate including the Canadian Salmon that was brought from the Sydney Fish markets!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Shruti. Glad to hear you are enjoying our shopping experience!

Shop Location: Online

Delivered to Door! 3rd floor unit!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

So impressed to have quality groceries packed and delivered to my door, which is a third level walk up unit at the time that arranged with text updates and zero hassle!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi, thanks for the great feedback.

Good items and shop, Bad staff at Randwick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

The prices are reasonably affordable. Very wide selection of items. One stop fridge item shop. One thing though, the Vietnamese man ([name Removed]) in the Randwick store is very annoyingly noisy and "nosey". Not fun shopping in this store. I go to HF to buy and not to be interrogated about my life and private affairs (or that of other shop goers).

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sam, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the poor customer service you have received at our Randwick store. We have escalated your feedback to the store's management team for inves... read more »

Customer service 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I'm a returning customer, always use Harris Farm for my groceries. Got my near $200 order and 3 items were missing. Was disappointing as I needed those items for a lunch. I emailed about those missing items and within minutes I was emailed back by a lady named Ali P. She was excellent and apologetic and sorted it out for me straight away. I got those missing items delivered the next day. 5 stars for customer service, will continue to shop here. Thank you Ali

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi M.S., we're so glad to hear about the positive experience you had, and we've passed on your kind words to Ali!

1 of 71 pages

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

deedee asked on Aug 16, 2018

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!

Do you deliver to Weston Creek in Canberra? Your map on the website shows you deliver to all the suburbs north and south of our region but not this small area of established suburbs in western Canberra. Can you please confirm the website is correct or is there an error?

AmyM asked on Mar 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi AmyM, thanks for your question and sorry for our delay getting back to you! Unfortunately we don't currently deliver to Weston Creek because the post code 2611 is too large for us to service at this stage. Nonetheless, I've passed on your feedback to our E-Commerce Team to consider for the future. Cheers

Will you be stocking Kangaroo Fillet any time soon ?. thank you

Review The Reviewer asked on Feb 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi there, thanks for your question.
We're looking into ranging some kangaroo products, but it will still be several weeks before we finalise the range. In the meantime, you can order kangaroo into any of our three butchers, Mosman, Willoughby or Pennant Hills.
Thanks!