Filter By:

Quality every time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

After putting up with rubbish fruit and veg from Coles and woolies i was excited to try Harris farm and they don't disappoint! Not only are they quality fruit and veg, they come in a cardboard box, so excess of plastic bags! Im sorry I didn't get onto them sooner!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Manly

Excellent fruit and vegetable quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

I find my notes are read and adhered to - for instance I was recently on holidays and placed an order for an hour after my return home - they came right on time so dinner that night was easy. Personal attention to detail.

Shop Location: Pennant Hills

Just had a newborn and loving the help from Harris Farm

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2016

Just had a newborn, almost vegan and loving the variety, quality and convenience of online shopping at Harris Farm! :-)

Very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

I just received my first delivery and it won't be my last. it was quick and easy and the smell of fresh produce still permeates the kitchen - I'm a huge fan!

Shop Location: Online

Beats queuing at a Coles or Woolies.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

Great online service. A few items weren't available. Friendly lady called to sort. Great/easy tracking of order! I'll be back!

Shop Location: Online

Lovely fresh fruit and vegetable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2016

Just got my first fruit and vegetable box delivery. I'm very happy with the quality and selection I have been given. Will be preferring again!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Harris Farm never lets me down!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2016

I often shop Harris Farm online and to put it simply - Harris Farm just never lets me down! I am due to receive my online delivery later today, but today I wanted to commend the orders team for the service they provided me for my last order. I requested a refund for some cucumbers that weren't delivered and a yoghurt that expired on the same day as the item was delivered, and within two hours i had a response from Mary Jane (even the name is personable) and the money being processed back into my account! Keep up the fantastic service, you are doing great!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Great fresh produce with clear labeling of local suppliers and friendly, punctual service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2016

It's a real bonus that they do same day delivery too, which is free if you spend over $150. I like the fact that the shopping arrives in their recycled fruit/veg boxes - much less plastic bags than your average online shop. If they are making a substitution or running slightly late they generally ring you too.

sydney

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2016

Shopped on-line today for food for the first time ever - and chose Harris Farms. We couldn't be more impressed. Thank you Harris Farms. The quality of the fruit, veges and extras were fantastic and your service excellent. Will definitely order again.

Shop Location: Manly

Fresh, quality, home delivered - perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2016

I love the quality and home delivery makes this perfect for my family!
No more lugging boxes or bags around, queueing up, or shopping without a peek or two in the fridge or cupboard at the time to see what I really need. And less impulsive shopping.
Works for me.
Thank you!

Surry Hills, NSW

• 1 comment
  • 6 answers
  • 48 helpful votes

Prettay Prettay Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2011

In particular, I'm impressed with the Harris Farm Market in Pott's Point, NSW. Not only do they have fresh and delicious Fish and Chips, but their specials are ridiculously good. I've saved loads of cash in the few times I've shopped there. I used to think it was an expensive place to shop, but now I know that it's not! Woolworths and Coles should offer equally as fresh produce and offer hot cafe-style food that you can buy and eat on the spot! I also noticed a lot of attractive women shop here, which is a lovely added bonus to any shopping experience.

+ Surprisingly cheap. Enjoyable.

Sydney, Australia

Verified Customer Shop Location: Boronia Park

Harris Farm Always Impresses Me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2016

Every time I place an order with Harris Farm, they give me something new to smile about! And trust me, i shop regularly at Harris Farm! Today's delight was that i placed an online order this morning but could only pick the 7pm-10pm time slot which doesn't work for me. So I called the online team and asked if i could get an earlier delivery slot and i just received confirmation that my order has been delivered. Harris Farm must know that I am their biggest fan! Thank you Harris Farm.

Shop Location: Online

Love the online order tracking!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

Slight mix-match: apricots were delivered instead of cranberries.
We really appreciated that the Customer service staff was able to call store and confirm back to us that exchange was organised day after delivery.
We do shop very often from Edgecliff shop and appreciate the good quality of produce and staff professionalism.

• 1 comment

Bad week?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2015

We love Harris Farm and since having 3 kids I find it much easier ordering online, which I do weekly however of late (especially this last order) the produce hasn't been as great. Our last order contained strawberries which were rotten. Nectarines which are over ripe and wrinkled. Tomatoes which are soft and bruises and the capsicum had mould inside (which I understand is hard to see). And our delivery was also 25minutes late, which again is something that has only just started happening. As mentioned, when we started ordering online we had fantastic produce and service but this has gone down hill since Christmas unfortunately.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Shelley, We're very sorry to hear about the disappointing service you have been having recently. This definitely is not in line with our commitment to providing excellent quality products and ... read more »

Thanks and the store were fantastic at responding. They replaced the items and also gave a voucher which I was very impressed with.

sydney

Shop Location: Castle Hill

Reliably good for over two decades

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2012

It was a difficult search for Asian vegetables that sparked a 25 year loyal following of HFM, Castle Mall. Aside from good turnover (sold at reasonable prices), the range included many varieties of produce deemed 'exotic' for this locale in those days (many Asian herbs and vegetables if you can believe it!). As local tastes and demographic changed, so too has their range. The story repeats in respect of their deli and small goods, which includes European brands not available elsewhere.

Staff have always been knowledgeable and approachable. If you can't find something, they'll check in back, tell you exactly when to expect new stock or can look into adding it to orders. If they're not too busy repacking crates, some of the older gents share great tips for selecting and cooking the produce in question.

In this day and age of cut-throat supermarket and produce business, it's impressive that this family-owned business has continued to thrive. The rest of their story is an interesting read and includes being among the first big produce suppliers to genuinely embrace and think up more meaningful sustainability measures.

I don't know many shops at this scale boasting that kind of record.

+ Reliable for its range, quality and price. Staff are approachable and knowledgeable.

- More stores near my new home

Wamberal, NSW

• 4 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 54 helpful votes

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2011

Not my way of shopping - too difficult to get out of the shop. They think they are tricking the public by FORCING them to go up and down every aisle & buy more. WRONG - we are not that stupid when it comes to shopping!!!
Time for Harris Farm to rethink their shop layout & stop trapping shoppers when in a hurry! I would shop there if I could get out of more than ONE exit!!

+ They have a good variety of produce.

- I don't shop there any more because they don't have a quick exit if you are in a hurry & only need a couple of things - you are made to go around all the aisles before you can get out!! This is particularly bad for elderley shoppers who have problems walking.

Shop Location: Broadway

excellent online shopping service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

The produce selected was fresh, the order came in boxes rather than plastic bags and the driver brought my order to the door. I would definitely use this service again and recommend it to my friends.

Sydney

Delivery ordered from UK

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Couldn’t have asked for better! Wonderful condition of all foods delivered and carefully packed. Arrived on time and as requested Thank You Harris Farms!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Manly

Above and beyond expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Ordering online from Harris Farm turned out to be one of those things you don't understand how you didn't do before.
Website is very convenient and most importantly- products were WOW (!!) which is the only reason I was afraid to do this before. Will definitely use the service again.

What I had expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Delivered when I wanted it, quality as I had expected it to be, Totally hassle free and easy to arrange

1 of 91 pages