Filter By:

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

NO SYSTEMS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I ordered 5 x cases of mineral water and was delivered 5 bottles of mineral water. A mistake was made and that happens. I expected that this would be reported to service manager to attend to, but it wasn't. We wrote an email the next day to follow up - and no response. So 2 days later I rang them to advise them of the mistake. The customer service person said that there are no notes to the effect and that they have no systems to account for mistakes, they rely on the word of the customer. Let's hope they get delivered correctly today and Harris Farm can develop some service systems.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, thanks for review. We're sorry to hear about the the incorrect quantities in your order, and we'll be following this up with the staff in store. In the meantime, please let us know if the... read more »

Great welcome to Manly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

The delivery arrived spot on time just as we arrived at
Our Air B&B. Lovely friendly guy and everything packaged perfectly and all fresh and wholesome!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Jen!

Sydney

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Wrong products and left off items

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Ordered 2kg onions and only got two singular onions ($8 worth). Bunch of asparagus ordered and paid for didn't arrive.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Emily, I'm sorry to hear about the missing onions and asparagus in your order. Can you please advise your order number, so we can organise a refund for you and follow this up with the store? Cheers

I have subsequently been in contact with someone from your customer service team and they have refunded me, although its not in my account yet. PP#305174 is the invoice reference number.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Emily, I'm glad to hear it. Your refund should take 2-3 business days to process. In the meantime, we'll be looking into this with the store.

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

A huge fan of harris farm and the delivery service.a

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

I really love the quality and delivery of Harris farm produce. However, it does bother me that I feel I need to do a stocktake of the orders as every order something is forgotten. I haven’t made any formal complaints but will be if this continues moving forward. It hasn’t put me off using Harris farm, but does my general advocate focus.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Bon, we're sorry to hear about missing items in your order. Please email us at online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can organise a refund or redelivery as soon as this happens.

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

My 2nd HFM online shopping experience

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Overall my order was OK. However, the green beans selected, I have had to discard around 15% and trim dead blacks ends off another 30-40%. The small orange juice I ordered was substituted for an apple and black- current juice, which I found a little odd. Why not replace with a different brand of orange juice, or provide a credit.

I like the convenience of online shopping, nonetheless, there are limitations to the selection at HFM. Items listed on special, in the weekly email were not available from HFM online. I made the decision on the same day my order arrived, to hire a GoGet from the city, to drive to HFM Potts Point, and found everything to be available in abundance. I was also able to utilise my $20 gift voucher, which was close to expiration. The online platform did not accept the voucher number. The customer service team, even though very helpful, explained I must present it in person. Again odd, as the online platform prompted me to register the gift voucher.

All-in-all, I believe it may be best to shop in-store with HFM.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Suzie, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear about the poor quality and incorrect items in your order. Please email your order number to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can organise a refund... read more »

Dear Team Thank you, for your reply email. I did send the juice back with the driver, he may have already mentioned this to the team. My Invoice number was PP#303446. I would like to see the pa... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Suzie, we've refunded the juice for you now, and passed on your suggestion to range the peeled garlic online :)

So good! So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Shopped first time at Bondi Junction store. The lovely elderly man stocking shelves was so pleasant! and was kind enough to keep an eye on my trolley while I dashed out to my car.
Just did my 2nd shop via online store and everything was all in order and the whole process was super easy!
Love the curious cuts and the imperfect picks concept. Genius! Thanks Harris Farm fam!
Made a weekly shopper out of me

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear it Iosefa!

Shop Location: Online

Great assistance and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Via online delivery I had a problem with getting the correct delivery date as a computer issue was not allowing me to pick the date I needed (same day). Via the chat facility Francis and Jane were able to manually adjust the date and organise my delivery. Their help was very much appreciated.
Although I occasionally have problems with items being substituted or the items being picked incorrectly, Harris Farm's customer service has always been able to promptly address the issue & have either refunded or, on one occasion, organised for the delivery of the correct (and essential) item on the following night (kitchen paper towels were delivered instead of toilet paper, causing a temporary bathroom crisis).
Great service!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Vicki, we're glad you've been happy with the service :)

Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

After asking four people if they stocked quinoa puffs and none of them knew. I requested to speak to the store manage who also had no idea what quinoa puffs were.
Very disappointed at Harris Farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gordana, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the staff were unable to assist you in our Boronia Park store. We don't currently range Quinoa Puffs at that store (so the staff would be ... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Same day delivery, amazing produce, value for money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Hard to fault the Harris Farm service. I ordered Monday morning and got my delivery that night. My shop was cheaper than my usual grocery haul and I now have loads of fresh fruit and veges.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Glad to hear your fridge is now stocked with an abundance of fruit and vege! :)

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Excellent products and speedy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Incredible speed & fresh produce that delight the family. Love it and highly recommend for anyone that want quality and convenient.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much Germaine :)

sydney

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

Horrible experience - my order was inncorrect

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I placed my order and received the incorrect items and I am also missing items that I Purchased.

I have made several attempts to contact customer service but no one has been in touch with me. Very disappointing - I am expecting a refund ASAP or I will take this matter furher

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Carla,

We're terribly sorry to hear you haven't been able to reach us as you had missing items in your order. Please PM us your order number and best contact number so we can contact you immediately.

PP#302240

I have passed on my details to customer service and via email yet no one has contacted me. Pathetic after sales service

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Carla, I'm very sorry to hear that. I have checked now I understand our customer service team contacted you via email and provided compensation. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else we can do to rectify this issue.

sydney

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Shop Location: Potts Point

Rotting Smells Fake Fresh Claim

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I have been several times Harris Farms & they all 'smell' of rotting produce and often really bad odour of rotting fruit & veg in some parts of the store.

I used to be a Market Gardener 20 years and that is NOT how a fruit & veg shop should smell. You can fool consumers but I'm not fooled.

Cumulative fresh market odours are critical for freshness appeal and you cannot cheat. Only fresh produce gives off such an odour.

Harris Farms is not fresh as they CLAIM to be, and competitors such Woolies and Coles are far superior and often much cheaper.

Should have got 1 star but range gets you another star but it's still mostly average and some 'bad {not fresh}' to eat.

From 20 years experience Market Garden to shelf should take 1 day only from picking packing straight into coldrooms distributed next day for display the next day.

FIX the stink so I can buy from you and do the right thing by the hard working Market Gardeners who get little after costs.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi JL, thanks for your review. We're very concerned to hear of your disappointment with the produce quality and cleanliness in our stores. At Harris Farm, we take significant measures to ensure... read more »

Went back there today, WOW 100% improvement, very nice, & nice rare selection of apple cucumbers, pre-genic tomatoes, generally fresher produce with old world market garden feel. etc. Well done. Ex... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Manly

Absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

It was easy!!shopping online has save me time! That I can spend more time at home with my kids

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed shopping with us Kristen :)

a

Shop Location: Online

Very impressed with service and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

So impressed that I can order same day delivery. Also the quality of food is great, love the imperfect picks options- great for the pocket, farmers and environment. Thanks Harris farm for delivering my products in boxes and not plastic bags.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Elli!

Convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

I appreciate the reliable sevice. Thank-you. It helps with the household budget and is reassuring to have support like Harris Farm Markets.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

So glad to assist in your household Brett. We look forward to your next order with us!

• 18 helpful votes

Shop Location: Online

No longer reliable and poor customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

I have been a longtime Harris Farm online customer, and have previously been a big advocate of their service, produce quality and response to any issues.

I cannot understand how things can change so significantly however, to the point that I am now forced to look elsewhere.

I order online for the convenience and I previously used HF because their produce was excellent quality and they were extremely reliable. I usually order every fortnight.

Out of my last 5 orders however, three have not been delivered! Two of those simply didn’t turn up with no explanation and or the other I received a phone call at 9.45pm to say it was so late I wouldn’t get it until around 10.45pm, so would I like it rescheduled for the following day.

This is unacceptable Harris Far, and so different to your previous level of service. I have always done as much of my shopping with them as I can to keep my $$$ away from Coles and Woolworths. Now I don’t know what I will do and will need to look for an alternative.

I have given 2 stars because they deserve something for the grea5 quality of produce (when I actually receive it) however I actually rate them 0 at the moment as I get again didn’t receive my order which I have paid for and I can’t get them on the telephone despite them stating they are available from 9 to 11pm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Djww, we're terribly sorry to hear the the quality of service you've received from our online team has declined recently. If you could please provide your order number, we will organise for our ... read more »

Hi

My order is #298814.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Djww. We're investigating this now, and our customer service team will contact you shortly.

Disappointed Regular customer

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

We shop weekly at Harris farm, and are usually excited for the delivery. However, are disappointed by this weeks packing. The soft fruit and vegetables were at the bottom of the box and were squashed/pierced as a result. I also received a mouldy red onion amongst the fruit.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Becky, sorry to hear that the packing was not up to scratch on your order this time. Please let us know your order number in order for us to share this feedback with our packing staff. I'd also ... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Great service and delivery. Excellent quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Love it all. Well done on the quality of product and ease of service and delivery. No complaints here. Will order again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Looking forward to your next order with us Bretty!

Fantastic fresh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Very happy with my first on line order, same day delivery. Excellent quality very fresh highly recommend Harris farm great produce great customer service

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your review Tez!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Great produce. One issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Produce and presentation was great generally. However I missed the phone call and the delivery box was left outside at night, with no attempt to ring the doorbell, and by the time we got to it, it had collected a few cockroaches. If boxes to be left outside, we would appreciate if they were sealed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Tony, thanks for your review. We'd really like to follow up your feedback with our driver to ensure the proper procedure is followed in future. Can you please advise your most recent order number, so we can investigate? Cheers

Stupidly did not realise this was a public review! PP#295687