Filter By:

Breakfast Point

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Delivery time not as reliable as usual

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

See above. Otherwise all Ok Squashed avocados still an issue. Have to get more in sync with your delivery times, Delivery charge no matter as I alway go over minimums

Shop Location: Bathurst

Support of our farmers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I would just like to thank Harris Farm for their support of Au farmers
From selling “ imperfect picks” to keeping our Au strawberry’s on shelf.. while other big market chains pull anything that is not perfect I can always count on Harris farm to support our AU farmers..well done Bathurst IGA and will be buying off your store now in preference to larger chains

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review, Debbie!

Feel good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I love Harris farm delivery. thanks for the lack of plastic bags in the delivery. I always tell people that when Harris farm delivery turns up you open the box and feel good about yourself and it looks beautiful! When woollies turn up and it’s all those bags it makes you feel pretty crap.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the feedback.

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Excellent and fresh produce but discrepancies in weight and prices.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Can't fault the quality and the freshness - outstanding.
Unfortunately errors recurring on my weekly home delivery orders was too much.
Yes I was credited and reimbursed every time but still got delivered under weight, wrong meat prices (higher) meaning no refund when weight is less than paid for.
I don't have time to spend on the phone explaining price differences between invoiced and received or that 4 times 500 grams is 2 kilos when I receive 1.5 kilo.
I stopped the home delivery service but I still shop at my local Harris Farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Xavier, I'm sorry for the bad experience you had from our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in ... read more »

thanks for the reply, it has been fixed in all the invoices as stated in the review as it was recurring over many online orders.
Now I shop at my local Harris Farm.

As I had hoped!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Having shopped at HF Willoughby for many years, I now need to have my food delivered, and was a little anxious as to how that would be. I am delighted to say that the quality is wonderful and the service timely and courteous! Thank you, Harris Farm!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Sharne, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Zing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Good choice of items by staff, delivery on time, courteous young man. What more do I want? I am quite happy with my order indwell continue to order as I need more.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Barbara.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Very impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Great info allowing me to track the delivery time and where I sit on the delivery queue. And the fresh produce in the order was absolutely perfect. Very happy.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your kind review!

Shop Location: Manly

Amazing fast and quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Fantastic being able to order on a Sunday afternoon and have delivery by Sunday evening - a blessing for busy families. Great quality and selection and I appreciate how they highlight the produce that is in season and allow the purchase of imperfect fruit. Less wasteful packaging than the majors also.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review.

Items missing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Every time I have ordered items have been missing. Items missing yet again from an order. Please provide better QA.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Oilver, we're really sorry to hear about the missing items in your order. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can investigate this with the team.

So impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I received my first Harris Farm delivery in Canberra this afternoon and I am so impressed.
1) Delivery was tracked, which is not offered by the big chain supermarket from which I normally order
2) I was given the option to leave it at the door, which is very convenient with two small children and also not offered by the big supermarket.
3) Delivery was brought to my kitchen bench
4) And produce was delivered in boxes with almost nil plastic packaging!
5) Best of all, the quality of the produce is excellent - on par with our local farmer’s market and far better than big supermarket produce.

Even my husband was impressed ;-)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review Camilla.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Love shopping in store and online!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Loved having my weekly shop delivered straight to my door! Everything from the user friendly-ness of the website to the smiley delivery guy who brought up my groceries (two flights of stairs!) was fantastic. All produce in the box was very fresh and great quality, I expected a few of the items to be damaged but not the case.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order, Cathy!

Shop Location: Potts Point

Prompt service great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

First time I’ve ordered online and am very impressed! The products are all fresh and in excellent condition and the service was very prompt. I’ll definitely be using this fabulous service again!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your kind review, Sharon!

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Quality fruit and vege is excellent and fresh. Delivery exactly within the selected window. Cheerful delivery person. No plastic bags. Was able to unpack box and cool bag to return /recycle with delivery person.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Dr D! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order!

Shop Location: Online

Most convenient on-line grocery shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

No need to waste time traveling to and from Harris Farm. Delivery accurate and amazingly speedy on the next day.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Helena.

Sydney

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Beef fillet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Guys really disappointed about the beef fillet I purchased today. Very very poor quality. I have purchased lovely beef in the past but this particular time is terrible.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, thanks for your review. We're very sorry to hear about the poor quality beef fillet you bought from. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise f... read more »

Thanks for your response. The “brand” is so called “Harris farm economy beef eye fillet”. I have actually kept the bag in which the beef has been cryovaced in. The beef was $22.99 a kg so total pr... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, thanks so much for getting back to us. This information really helps us investigate the issue. If you would like to send us an image of the product, you can shoot us an email to hello@harr... read more »

Shop Location: Glendale

Fresh and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

We ordered our weekly shop to be delivered to our house. It was straightforward to place the order and the products were fresh. We'll definitely do it again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Bek, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks!

Mannering park

Verified Customer Shop Location: Erina

Harris farm such great quality, variety and delivered to your door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Excellent website to order from, so much choice and variety, great start to eating and cooking healthy, fresh tasty food, it's fantastic as you can get dairy, meat, breads, cereals, fruit and veggies. All extra things like herbs, spices, rice, pastas everything but the nappies.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Libby!

Shop Location: Online

Fruit and veges bruised and damaged

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

- pears came squished with holes all through them
- eggplant rotten in middle and damaged
Thoroughly disappointed given that products decent price

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Skye, we're really sorry to hear about the damaged and poor quality produce in your order. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can investigate this with the team and organise a refund for you? Thanks

PP#373878

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Skye. We have refunded the pears and eggplant, so the funds should return to your card shortly.

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Some problems every week

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

The timing of the order was great. Unfortunately there were 3 issues - one item missing, one item not complete (not enough) and one item replaced with another similar but something I am allergic to so no good. I had to make 2 phone calls.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Tess, we're really sorry to hear about the issues in your order. We'll be looking into this with the team to ensure that it does not happen again. You're always welcome to contact us at online@h... read more »

Shop Location: Manly

Too much plastic!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Hi Harris Farm,
Thank you for my first delivery: it arrived on time on the same day I ordered and looks like it contains everything I ordered and that all items are fresh and ripe. I thought that there was too much plastic in it, though. I really liked that the snow peas were in a paper bag, not a plastic bag, but the milk was all in plastic bags, even though it was also in a cooler container.
A couple of other things I noticed: the head of broccoli was tiny, so that will be a bit tricky to feed 4 people - very hard to judge that online. I thought that the selection of yoghurts on the website was much less than is available in the store (e.g. I couldn't find the Harris Farm mango yoghurt online). I'd have liked to have the option of buying the lovely fresh baguette sticks online but they didn't appear there either.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jay, thanks for your review and your kind words! Regarding the plastic bags, I've passed on your feedback to our Online Operations Manager to consider, as I understand we are in the process ... read more »

1 of 94 pages

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

deedee asked on Aug 16, 2018

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!

Do you deliver to Weston Creek in Canberra? Your map on the website shows you deliver to all the suburbs north and south of our region but not this small area of established suburbs in western Canberra. Can you please confirm the website is correct or is there an error?

AmyM asked on Mar 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi AmyM, thanks for your question and sorry for our delay getting back to you! Unfortunately we don't currently deliver to Weston Creek because the post code 2611 is too large for us to service at this stage. Nonetheless, I've passed on your feedback to our E-Commerce Team to consider for the future. Cheers

Will you be stocking Kangaroo Fillet any time soon ?. thank you

Review The Reviewer asked on Feb 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi there, thanks for your question.
We're looking into ranging some kangaroo products, but it will still be several weeks before we finalise the range. In the meantime, you can order kangaroo into any of our three butchers, Mosman, Willoughby or Pennant Hills.
Thanks!