Filter By:

Shop Location: Online

A couple of things that could be better

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

1.For the second time, my delivery included wilted spinach. I think I will be able to save today's bunch, but the last one I had to throw out ouch! Please consider sending the spinach in a plastic veg bag for protection from dehydration.
2. The mushies sent are beautiful, but as I will not be cooking them tonight I have taken them out of their plastic wrapped container and put them in a brown paper bag to store in the fridge. Please include one of your brown paper mushie bags with plastic wrapped mushies in future.
I think these suggestions will help all on line shoppers.
Regards
Olwen Cornelius

Shop Location: Online

Great online experience. Delivery not so great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Ordering online is quick and easy. Really efficient. When it came to delivery I paid for a delivery to be within a 2 hour window and it ended up coming outside that window and my delivery left outside my door with no option for the driver to actually come at the allocated delivery time I paid for. The tracking website is great with it telling you where the truck was and what number you were in queue. Only if it was accurate. Driver called me and the website tracker still said 59 minutes till delivery.

Harris farm rectified this by refunding delivery and giving me a voucher though.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Poor packing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

It needs to elaborate a better pack for eggs, one of dozen eggs was broken. The cap of sweet chilli sauce was broken the same happened with 2 zucchini, and both brocolis was too small.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Cristiane, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you had with your online order. If you could let me know your order number then our online customer service team can work towards... read more »

Hi, I got a message from you, Harris Farm' staff, my problem was solved. Thank you very much.

Harris Farm Markets Official

No worries, thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Broadway

Exceptional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I have always loved HF and am a regular at their Broadway store and it gives me a "farmers' market vibe" in a shopping centre! The quality of produce is exceptional. I recently tried their online order and was not disappointed at all. Despite the terrible cold, the delivery guy was on time and everything was immaculate including the Canadian Salmon that was brought from the Sydney Fish markets!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Shruti. Glad to hear you are enjoying our shopping experience!

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Very good but

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

The avocado sent to me were all soft and squashed.
I ordered teo of them and went straigt to the bin.
The other things were very nice and well packed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Andrea, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with your order. Can you please provide us with your most recent order number, so we can investigate this? Cheers

Shop Location: Online

Delivered to Door! 3rd floor unit!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

So impressed to have quality groceries packed and delivered to my door, which is a third level walk up unit at the time that arranged with text updates and zero hassle!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi, thanks for the great feedback.

Good items and shop, Bad staff at Randwick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

The prices are reasonably affordable. Very wide selection of items. One stop fridge item shop. One thing though, the Vietnamese man ([name Removed]) in the Randwick store is very annoyingly noisy and "nosey". Not fun shopping in this store. I go to HF to buy and not to be interrogated about my life and private affairs (or that of other shop goers).

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sam, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the poor customer service you have received at our Randwick store. We have escalated your feedback to the store's management team for inves... read more »

Breakfast Point

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer Shop Location: Drummoyne

Top quality & performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

After a few stuff ups, this is a perfect way to shop.
You guys care about your customers. Thank you.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Allen! We're so glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us.

Customer service 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I'm a returning customer, always use Harris Farm for my groceries. Got my near $200 order and 3 items were missing. Was disappointing as I needed those items for a lunch. I emailed about those missing items and within minutes I was emailed back by a lady named Ali P. She was excellent and apologetic and sorted it out for me straight away. I got those missing items delivered the next day. 5 stars for customer service, will continue to shop here. Thank you Ali

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi M.S., we're so glad to hear about the positive experience you had, and we've passed on your kind words to Ali!

Shop Location: Broadway

Always polite delivery guys, however a few items were damaged.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

The delivery was on time despite the crazy weather today. However 3 items burst in the cool bag and it was all over the plastic bag holding them.

Harris farm has been prompt in following up. Service recovery was excellent and commendable. I will definitely tell my friends, and use them again. Thanks Harris farm!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Cheyanne, thanks for your review. We're always happy to refund or redeliver any items that don't meat your expectations. Cheers

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Room for improvement but good customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I was so excited to receive my first harris farm delivry this evening. Deliighted to have a one hour delivery window and the invoice only highlighted a change to one item.
The driver delivered arrived during the allotted time and delivered 2 boxes and a cool bag which I emptied and he left. Whilst I was unpacking the second box it was clear I have received the wrong box so I immediately rang the HF number and was informed that one of the items had not been available and should not have appeared on my invoice and they agreed to refund for the missing items and said |I could keep the items I had not requested. I agreed . Then the driver rang me up and said he had discovered the error. He redelivered the correct box two hour later and I returned the unwanted items. I also received a 10AUD voucher. I am considering whether to try again and may well as the way they handled the problems was exemplary.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi MEF, we're sorry to hear about the issues in your order, but so glad everything was cleared up for you. You're welcome to contact us at online@harrisfarm.com.au or 9394 3111 (ext 1) if there are... read more »

The busy Life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

As everyone is. Family life equals time poor. This service allows me to keep the fresh produce flowing without having to break a sweat.
As a parent and a sole trader this is a great service.

Cheers

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Gavin!

Verified Customer

On time and so convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Our second time ordering and was so convenient. Again. Produce was fresh, well packaged and delivery person offered to bring inside. Would recommend

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us, Olivia!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Mosman

Very Convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

This was our first delivery from Harris Farm as we typically go to the store. This was so convenient, the produce was perfect just as if we hand chose it ourself, the delivery person was polite and prompt. We will definitely continue ordering.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Brenda!

Shop Location: Online

Excellent service, easy to order , produce looks fresh and update to date information regarding deli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

First time ordering and I would definitely recommend
Easy online ordering, free delivery, produce looks fresh and delicious. Up to date information on delivery.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Kate!

Great service, great produce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I have tended to shy away from online shopping for fresh produce as alwayd found the shoppers chose fresh food nearing use by date, but have been really pleasantly surprised by the quality of my latest harris farm delivery. Amazingly fresh produce and a fab little app to show me where the driver is on his route, so i can time arrival. Fab work guys, will definitely be doing more online!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order Mary!

Much better than the competition

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Website could be improved but is user friendly.
Many delivery windows. Order arrived on time. All items arrived, unlike competitor.
Packaging used was surprising given Harris Farm leadership role in eliminating plastic bags from stores.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gerard, thanks for your review. We definitely try to eliminate packaging where possible in our orders. Please let us know if you have any suggestions in regards to this. Cheers!

Worst Service Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Once again order arrived late! I booked a one hour premium delivery and the order arrived 45m late. Not the first time this has happened - pretty much every order is late. I waited until 11.15 making me late for an appointment and then i had to leave. I will not be using Harris Farm again as I am tired of your terrible service.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Margaret, we're sorry to hear about the consistent issues you've experienced with late orders. Can you please provide us with your most recent order number, so we can investigate this? Cheers

My order number is 356586

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Margaret. We'll look into this and contact you ASAP.

• 64 comments
  • 29 helpful votes

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Generally good but pricey

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I enjoy shopping at Drummoyne - always an interesting an vibrant experience espcially with the other food stores located within. Not cheap, very expensive at times but the produce is slightly better.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your review, BSF! You're welcome to shoot us an email to hello@harrisfarm.com.au there are any particular products we could be working on in terms of price. Cheers

Shop Location: Online

So many items missing without any explanation

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I had high hopes for Harris Farms given that I cannot visit the shops due to a fractured ankle.
So many missing items. Even tonight’s dinner!
And aren’t mandarins in season? The abundance of fruit I see at the local store and you couldn’t even manage just 7 mandarins. I am totally disappointed, upset, angry and stuck.
And your suggestion....’have an online gift card!’
Great!! When I will not be using Harris Farms online shopping again. I just want the food I ordered to feed my family at 5.30 on an evening.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Emma, thanks for your review. Again, we're very sorry to hear about the issues in your order. We'd really like to investigate this with the team. Can you please provide us with your order number? Thanks in advance.

1 of 92 pages