Filter By:

Shop Location: Online

Lots of products missing/Delivery was delayed

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Second time i order from Harris. First time was great. Second time was really disappointing. Delivery came after agreed time slot and nine products were missing. Helpdesk was ok, but I had to resend list with missing products. And missing products will be delivered one day later. This is not good enough.

I love their fresh fruits and weekly specials!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

This store is newly opened. I really love their fruits, flower and veggies. Best thing is their weekly special.

I really enjoy the shopping there. So convinient! So fresh! everyday got grrat deals!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Great products - great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Shop at Harris Farm in Randwick and occasionally in Bondi Junction. The range and quality of products are outstanding. The "Imperfect picks" and "specials" often offer great value.
They've also been very proactive in abandoning plastic bags and minimizing packaging.
The Bondi Junction shop is over the top in terms of crazy things you can do, fun to visit!

disappointing all round

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I had placed an order for evening delivery between 7-10pm. At 11pm I gave up waiting and sent an email requesting feedback re the order the next am. I received an email stating delivery would be re-arranged for the following day so i called first thing to request a morning delivery to be told it wasn't possible, that it would be put on for the evening (7-10pm) again. Totally unacceptable. It was their error my order was undelivered, and then not to fix it at the first available opportunity was very poor business practice. I now have to pack up 3 small children and go to the supermarket so that i have bread/milk essentials etc. This really defeats the purpose of online grocery ordering- such a waste of time and energy, won't risk it again

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with the delivery time of our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we ... read more »

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Great home delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Such great produce and excellent choices from Harris Farm. I don't shop at the big supermarkets and I am so pleased there is another option.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Manly

Excellent Quality for Online Orders

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

All my online fresh produce orders are through Harris Farm because the packers are as fussy as I am when selecting fresh food. If something is out of stock they will often replace the item with a different type free of charge. Their delivery drivers are better and more friendly.

Fruit and Veggie Box is not worthwhile

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I purchased the $100 fruit and veggie box, there was some great fruit in there. But the veggies supplied where not adequate enough for a family of five!!!! We only got 5 potatoes!!! 5... but four big bunches of broccoli... there was no other staple veggies like pumpkin or anything that I could make a nice roast dinner with. Come for $100 there should be more of variety!!!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jasmin, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were not happy with the selection of produce you received from us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to... read more »

Shop Location: Broadway

Love the home delivery !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I was thrilled to be able to shop on line and get delivery after a 22 hour flight from the USA!

Best Delivery Service Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

I’ve been a Harris Farm customer for many years but have never used the delivery service. My first experience has been exceptional. The delivery not only arrived on time, the delivery driver took a photo of the parcel in front of my door & text it to me to check that he was leaving it at the right location (we have 2 entry doors & have to explain which one is the “delivery” door when ordering things online - things often get left at the wrong door). Will definitely use Harris Farm Delivery again.

World Square shopping centre

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Cancel the order and the account with out inform the reason

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I have been bought online in the part 2 years. 2 weeks ago I haven’t received the order, because the driver couldn’t find the parking and not event give me a call. He just left!! So I have to order the same thing with the other supplier for the shop, but I still need this order and re-schedule to be delivery next Friday. On the Thursday I just realised I have too much stock, so I ask customer services to move to Tuesday. Because fruit and vegetables they can’t keep long, Monday got the phone call they cancel my order and cancel my account let me know I won’t be able to purchase online any more??? I ask what the reason, the customer service that call me can’t answer!!! I understand if they want to cancel the order, but cancel my account I need an explain why? I didn’t do anything wrong.
This is the service that you provide for customer that bought from you every week?? If any business owners read this review, better to shop with Coles and Woolworth.

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes

30 dollars of requested groceries not in stock

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Much of the advertised stock in my order was unavailable. Meatballs, Soup and Bread, despite including a note in my order to say substitutes were fine. I would have been happy with anything similar.

Normally have a great experience, this time disappointing.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Hank, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologise if you were unhappy with our online services. Our online customer service team would be more than happy to answer any concerns you m... read more »

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Disappointing restocks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I am basically a fan of Harris Farm markets, but I get disappointed in how often items on the site are not available or when they disappear from the website permanently. I've tried to order smoked mackerel on 3-4 occasions recently and I've had it cancelled every time. Also things like crumpets are often unavailable, also free range chicken this week. I often do not receive a phone call about replacements either, which can be quite difficult.
That said, the staff are excellent in customer service and the fruit and veg is fresh and top quality.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gail, if you could send us your order number then our team can investigate what went wrong and find the best solution. Cheers Anita.

Shop Location: Online

Dead mint / half my order didn't arrive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

First time customer. 2 hrs later than expected delivery time.
Half the order was missing, & the mint was dead.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. That is not what we strive for at Harris farm. If you would like to speak to our online customer service team they would be more than happy to ... read more »

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We tried Harris farms for the first time. The driver contacted us to see if he could deliver earlier, which suited us. Unfortunately the yogurt lid was broken open. He told us to contact customer care. When we did they refunded us the money immediately. The driver was great, customer service lovely and food really good quality. Will do this again

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Glad to hear about your positive experience with our online team. Thanks!

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

First time ordering this week and I had a great experience.

Easy website, super quick delivery and all the products that I purchased were fresh and tasty!

Very convenient that they except Zippay as well.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us. Thanks!

Shop Location: Online

My first shop is likely to be my last

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Ordered four days in advance to be organised for easter.
The order arrived 45 minutes outside of the delivery window.
Half of the order - including all the seafood - was not delivered and my entertainment plans for easter completely destroyed as there was no way to get anything on good Friday - if at least there had been a prewarning but no, just an out of stock and no assistance from the helpline nor any followup from harris farms afterwards.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Krisis, Thanks for your review, we are sorry to hear that this disrupted your holidays. This is not what we strive for at Harris Farm and we would like to follow up on the issue. Please email us... read more »

Shop Location: Manly

Standards have dropped on home delivery

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I have rated Harris Farm 5 stars about a year ago but based on recent experiences I need to give it a downgraded rating.
Initially, delivery was in boxes (fruit/veg reused boxes) and loose. Milk came in a cool box bag.

Recently - plastic bag around bottes of milk have creeped increasingly in the cool box bag and more horrifyingly ice cubes in a plastic bag (read: you can’t even reuse that plastic bag unless you were to go and dry it out first!).

Fruit and veg have started to be delivered in plastic bags also and stickers on fruit have stared appearing. Still all in a cardboard box but now a fancy Harris farm cardboard box, not a reused on from fruit and veg.

So instead of feeling I’m positively supporting the environment and farmers, I feel they have become the same as some of the major chains.

In store not a plastic bag in sight at check out but they will make up for it in home delivery - what used to be a rarety is now common and increasing in volume

I sincerely hope Harris Farm picks up their game and stands by their values, in store and in home deiveries as currently it feels the experience in store is incosistent with the experience out of store

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Fabienne, thanks for your review. We agree that reducing plastic in our online deliveries is an important goal. We unfortunately have to use the plastic bags for cool items to prevent leakin... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Wow! The quality and range of goods is excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

I love this service and thanks so much for delivering to Canberra. I really like that I am supporting an Australian family and the people that Harris farms employ. Delivery on Saturday afternoon is so exciting as we all wait to see what we have ordered.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Jancye, glad to hear about your positive experience.

I need a bigger fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I’ve started a new meal plan this week, and didn’t want to have to make my way home from my regular supermarket with a huge number of fruits and vegetables. So I ordered from the best place I could think of. Admittedly I spent $170 on groceries, but from that I easily have ended up with 1-2 weeks worth of food. My fridge is now absolutely packed with good stuff, and hopefully I won’t be reaching for the bad stuff with this on offer!

Only downside is that the fish I ordered leaked all over it’s packaging before delivery, because of the way it was wrapped. The plastic bag needs to be wrapped around the fish properly BEFORE it’s rolled into the paper. Otherwise it leaks. Fortunately it was packed nice and separate from the other items, but it’s something to note going forward!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Becca, thanks for your kind words! If you could please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au regarding the fish issue, we can follow this up with the team. Cheers!

• 2 helpful votes

Great first experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I had a pre-Good Friday panic when work stopped me getting to the shops. I ordered from Harris Farm at about 4pm and the order arrived at 8, about an hour before the estimated delivery time. I needed to call the help line due to a website glitch, there was a very short wait time and the issue was dealt with quickly and in a friendly manner. I appreciated the fact that the order arrived in a cardboard box rather than shrouded in plastic, and the cold items were taken out of a cold bag and placed right in my fridge. Haven't tried the produce yet but it looks great. Only issue is a more limited range than the supermarkets, but this is offset by service (especially same-day ordering) and, by the look of the goods, quality. I will definitely give Harris Farm another go.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi MAK66, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us. You're welcome to shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au if there's anything you'd like us to add to our range. Cheers

1 of 91 pages