Filter By:

Delivery next day
Reliable and punctual
Great Customer Service
Great variety of product
Will definitely become ongoing online orderer

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Nina, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Broadway

Exceptional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I have always loved HF and am a regular at their Broadway store and it gives me a "farmers' market vibe" in a shopping centre! The quality of produce is exceptional. I recently tried their online order and was not disappointed at all. Despite the terrible cold, the delivery guy was on time and everything was immaculate including the Canadian Salmon that was brought from the Sydney Fish markets!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Shruti. Glad to hear you are enjoying our shopping experience!

Shop Location: Online

Delivered to Door! 3rd floor unit!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

So impressed to have quality groceries packed and delivered to my door, which is a third level walk up unit at the time that arranged with text updates and zero hassle!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi, thanks for the great feedback.

Good items and shop, Bad staff at Randwick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

The prices are reasonably affordable. Very wide selection of items. One stop fridge item shop. One thing though, the Vietnamese man ([name Removed]) in the Randwick store is very annoyingly noisy and "nosey". Not fun shopping in this store. I go to HF to buy and not to be interrogated about my life and private affairs (or that of other shop goers).

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sam, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the poor customer service you have received at our Randwick store. We have escalated your feedback to the store's management team for inves... read more »

Breakfast Point

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Shop Location: Drummoyne

Top quality & performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

After a few stuff ups, this is a perfect way to shop.
You guys care about your customers. Thank you.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Allen! We're so glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us.

Customer service 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I'm a returning customer, always use Harris Farm for my groceries. Got my near $200 order and 3 items were missing. Was disappointing as I needed those items for a lunch. I emailed about those missing items and within minutes I was emailed back by a lady named Ali P. She was excellent and apologetic and sorted it out for me straight away. I got those missing items delivered the next day. 5 stars for customer service, will continue to shop here. Thank you Ali

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi M.S., we're so glad to hear about the positive experience you had, and we've passed on your kind words to Ali!

Shop Location: Broadway

Always polite delivery guys, however a few items were damaged.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

The delivery was on time despite the crazy weather today. However 3 items burst in the cool bag and it was all over the plastic bag holding them.

Harris farm has been prompt in following up. Service recovery was excellent and commendable. I will definitely tell my friends, and use them again. Thanks Harris farm!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Cheyanne, thanks for your review. We're always happy to refund or redeliver any items that don't meat your expectations. Cheers

The busy Life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

As everyone is. Family life equals time poor. This service allows me to keep the fresh produce flowing without having to break a sweat.
As a parent and a sole trader this is a great service.

Cheers

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Gavin!

Verified Customer

On time and so convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Our second time ordering and was so convenient. Again. Produce was fresh, well packaged and delivery person offered to bring inside. Would recommend

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us, Olivia!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Mosman

Very Convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

This was our first delivery from Harris Farm as we typically go to the store. This was so convenient, the produce was perfect just as if we hand chose it ourself, the delivery person was polite and prompt. We will definitely continue ordering.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Brenda!

Shop Location: Online

Excellent service, easy to order , produce looks fresh and update to date information regarding deli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

First time ordering and I would definitely recommend
Easy online ordering, free delivery, produce looks fresh and delicious. Up to date information on delivery.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Kate!

Great service, great produce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I have tended to shy away from online shopping for fresh produce as alwayd found the shoppers chose fresh food nearing use by date, but have been really pleasantly surprised by the quality of my latest harris farm delivery. Amazingly fresh produce and a fab little app to show me where the driver is on his route, so i can time arrival. Fab work guys, will definitely be doing more online!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order Mary!

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Online order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I ordered by online and I received tonight.
A few of products are a bit disappointed.
Asparagus is old and dry(if it is in the shop, definitely you will throw away) banana is too green I don’t know when I can eat, sweet potato has a big cut on the skin.
It’s a big lisk if I order fruits and vegetables.

Driver is very good service, tracking system is very good.

After communicate with Harris Farm, they responded very quick and fantastic service.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jun, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear about the quality issues in your recent order with us. Can you please advise us of your order number, so we can investigate this and organise a refund for you? Cheers

I have gotten response from Harris Farm Customer Service already.
Thank you for your reply.

Shop Location: Erina

Good experience for my first home delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

My first time using online order and delivery and I am happy with the service. The food was all very fresh, with cold goods arriving in a cooler bag and everything else packed carefully in boxes. There were some things unavailable but these had been refunded on the final invoice. And in the case of bread they supplied a different type and did not charge me.
I do most of my food shopping at Harris Farm. The food is fresher and cheaper than other supermarkets.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your kind words, Sharyn!

Shop Location: Online

Quick, convenient, fresh, value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I am so impressed with the service! It was so fast and convenient, with great tracking. The produce was so fresh, better than what you get in store, and I couldn’t believe how cheap it worked out to be.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Kate! We're so glad to hear you were happy with your order.

I love their fresh fruits and weekly specials!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

This store is newly opened. I really love their fruits, flower and veggies. Best thing is their weekly special.

I really enjoy the shopping there. So convinient! So fresh! everyday got grrat deals!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sarah!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Great products - great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Shop at Harris Farm in Randwick and occasionally in Bondi Junction. The range and quality of products are outstanding. The "Imperfect picks" and "specials" often offer great value.
They've also been very proactive in abandoning plastic bags and minimizing packaging.
The Bondi Junction shop is over the top in terms of crazy things you can do, fun to visit!

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Great home delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Such great produce and excellent choices from Harris Farm. I don't shop at the big supermarkets and I am so pleased there is another option.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Manly

Excellent Quality for Online Orders

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

All my online fresh produce orders are through Harris Farm because the packers are as fussy as I am when selecting fresh food. If something is out of stock they will often replace the item with a different type free of charge. Their delivery drivers are better and more friendly.

Shop Location: Broadway

Love the home delivery !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I was thrilled to be able to shop on line and get delivery after a 22 hour flight from the USA!

1 of 92 pages