Filter By:

Great welcome to Manly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

The delivery arrived spot on time just as we arrived at
Our Air B&B. Lovely friendly guy and everything packaged perfectly and all fresh and wholesome!

So good! So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Shopped first time at Bondi Junction store. The lovely elderly man stocking shelves was so pleasant! and was kind enough to keep an eye on my trolley while I dashed out to my car.
Just did my 2nd shop via online store and everything was all in order and the whole process was super easy!
Love the curious cuts and the imperfect picks concept. Genius! Thanks Harris Farm fam!
Made a weekly shopper out of me

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear it Iosefa!

Shop Location: Online

Great assistance and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Via online delivery I had a problem with getting the correct delivery date as a computer issue was not allowing me to pick the date I needed (same day). Via the chat facility Francis and Jane were able to manually adjust the date and organise my delivery. Their help was very much appreciated.
Although I occasionally have problems with items being substituted or the items being picked incorrectly, Harris Farm's customer service has always been able to promptly address the issue & have either refunded or, on one occasion, organised for the delivery of the correct (and essential) item on the following night (kitchen paper towels were delivered instead of toilet paper, causing a temporary bathroom crisis).
Great service!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Vicki, we're glad you've been happy with the service :)

Shop Location: Online

Same day delivery, amazing produce, value for money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Hard to fault the Harris Farm service. I ordered Monday morning and got my delivery that night. My shop was cheaper than my usual grocery haul and I now have loads of fresh fruit and veges.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Glad to hear your fridge is now stocked with an abundance of fruit and vege! :)

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Excellent products and speedy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Incredible speed & fresh produce that delight the family. Love it and highly recommend for anyone that want quality and convenient.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much Germaine :)

Verified Customer Shop Location: Manly

Absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

It was easy!!shopping online has save me time! That I can spend more time at home with my kids

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed shopping with us Kristen :)

a

Shop Location: Online

Very impressed with service and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

So impressed that I can order same day delivery. Also the quality of food is great, love the imperfect picks options- great for the pocket, farmers and environment. Thanks Harris farm for delivering my products in boxes and not plastic bags.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Elli!

Convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

I appreciate the reliable sevice. Thank-you. It helps with the household budget and is reassuring to have support like Harris Farm Markets.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

So glad to assist in your household Brett. We look forward to your next order with us!

Shop Location: Online

Great service and delivery. Excellent quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Love it all. Well done on the quality of product and ease of service and delivery. No complaints here. Will order again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Looking forward to your next order with us Bretty!

Fantastic fresh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Very happy with my first on line order, same day delivery. Excellent quality very fresh highly recommend Harris farm great produce great customer service

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your review Tez!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Potts Point

Amazing shopping and services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I am absolutely delighted by shopping online in Harris Farm, if they don't have those items that you have requested they send you and updated version of it without charging extra. Also the easy that you can buy is priceless. The one hour same day delivery is great for last minute shopping.
Excellent.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thank Ino! We're glad you enjoyed shopping with us :)

First time online experience on Harris Farm website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Seamless online shopping experience and will definitely use again.
Service and delivery is fast; love their same day delivery option which is very convenient for last minute shopping without leaving the house.
I can find all the items I usually bought in store online, as well as items which aren't available in my local Harris Farm store such as seafood.
I picked the 3 hours standard delivery; when my groceries loaded on the truck I received an SMS with a tracking link.
All shopping came in perfect condition.
Will definitely use harris farm online shopping again!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thank you Winnie!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

I love the online shopping website as it's very easy to use and well presented. Quality of products delivered has been great which is often a fear when buying fresh produce online.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Lisa!

Easy, fast, convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Easy to use online ordering system, quick login and payment. Great product and portion selection, ie I was surprised I could buy single pieces of fruiit - it's lovey that you don't have to buy everything in bulk and it's not all pre-packaged or wrapped in plastic. Delivery was really fast.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Lou!

Shop Location: Manly

Perfectly packed fresh fruit and vegetables and other groceries

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

Everything was fresh and faultless & arrived within delivery time slot. We ordered fruit, vegetables, milk, cheeses and some other pantry goods.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks JMN! Glad you enjoyed it!

Shop Location: Online

Amazing quality and exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

The quality of the produce was exceptional. the website is easy to use, next day delivery no problem (and free) and the entire service very professional. We were getting a vegetable and fruit box delivered but we found that difficult when we couldn't plan our meals (which you need to with children). We ordered from a big supermarket and the quality was so terrible that some ended up in the bin and others quickly followed. We only wishes that HF would stock more baby items and we could do all of our shopping there!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kelly, thank you for your kind words! If you have any particular suggestions for baby products, please shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can look into it. Cheers

Shop Location: Online

Oct 017 Fish freshly caught, produce local top grade, All else beautifully packaged and home delive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Fresh produce AND FROM LOCAL FARMS which is a big plus. My shellfish, trout - fresh must have been caught today. The fish wrappings needed to be thrown out I cooked and enjoyed the food at once. I will certainly order again. Many thanks for terrific service done with a smile and patience from delivery person.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Jay! We're glad to you enjoyed ordering with us :)

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

First delivery - Best online delivery! So fresh and delivered same day for free!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I placed my first order this afternoon at 3pm on their very easy to use online site. Delivery was free and received by 8pm by a nice delivery man.
I'd have to say I've ordered food from many major supermarket chains and this has been by far the best service I've received. Every item was perfect! All fresh produce was better than I would pick myself. They ran out of their regular chicken breast so they gave me free range at no extra charge. Will be ordering regularly!! Thanks Harris Farm Market!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear it JadeK!

Shop Location: Online

Imperfect picks are fantastic!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

The home delivery service was fabulous and I particularly like the imperfect picks. What a great cost-effective option and also giving our farmers a great opportunity.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Emm!

Breakfast Point

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Shop Location: Drummoyne

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Please add Berri Grapefruit juice to list; love it. Otherwise perfect except delivery late for me bUT by 10 pm as promised

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Allen, thanks for your kind feedback! We've passed on your suggestion to range the Berri Grapefruit juice online, so we'll see what we can do. Cheers

1 of 87 pages