Filter By:

disappointing all round

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I had placed an order for evening delivery between 7-10pm. At 11pm I gave up waiting and sent an email requesting feedback re the order the next am. I received an email stating delivery would be re-arranged for the following day so i called first thing to request a morning delivery to be told it wasn't possible, that it would be put on for the evening (7-10pm) again. Totally unacceptable. It was their error my order was undelivered, and then not to fix it at the first available opportunity was very poor business practice. I now have to pack up 3 small children and go to the supermarket so that i have bread/milk essentials etc. This really defeats the purpose of online grocery ordering- such a waste of time and energy, won't risk it again

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with the delivery time of our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we ... read more »

World Square shopping centre

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Cancel the order and the account with out inform the reason

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I have been bought online in the part 2 years. 2 weeks ago I haven’t received the order, because the driver couldn’t find the parking and not event give me a call. He just left!! So I have to order the same thing with the other supplier for the shop, but I still need this order and re-schedule to be delivery next Friday. On the Thursday I just realised I have too much stock, so I ask customer services to move to Tuesday. Because fruit and vegetables they can’t keep long, Monday got the phone call they cancel my order and cancel my account let me know I won’t be able to purchase online any more??? I ask what the reason, the customer service that call me can’t answer!!! I understand if they want to cancel the order, but cancel my account I need an explain why? I didn’t do anything wrong.
This is the service that you provide for customer that bought from you every week?? If any business owners read this review, better to shop with Coles and Woolworth.

Shop Location: Online

Dead mint / half my order didn't arrive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

First time customer. 2 hrs later than expected delivery time.
Half the order was missing, & the mint was dead.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. That is not what we strive for at Harris farm. If you would like to speak to our online customer service team they would be more than happy to ... read more »

Shop Location: Online

My first shop is likely to be my last

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Ordered four days in advance to be organised for easter.
The order arrived 45 minutes outside of the delivery window.
Half of the order - including all the seafood - was not delivered and my entertainment plans for easter completely destroyed as there was no way to get anything on good Friday - if at least there had been a prewarning but no, just an out of stock and no assistance from the helpline nor any followup from harris farms afterwards.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Krisis, Thanks for your review, we are sorry to hear that this disrupted your holidays. This is not what we strive for at Harris Farm and we would like to follow up on the issue. Please email us... read more »

Getting very close to leaving for Aussie Farmers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Hi,

It is with great disappointment I write this but lately the quality has been lacking
eggs have been broken - strawberries and blueberries have been scattered all through the delivery box and mangos squashed by larger items that the only thing to do with them was to puree them.

Last chance Harris farm you were once brilliant but standards are slipping.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kate, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the damaged items in your order. If you haven't do already, please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this, and organise a refund for you. Cheers

Please read

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Very upset I've ordered afew times from here and the packaging and the way things being delivered is no good and how they had your shopping to you on delivery and I am missing a product in my stuff I am very disappointed. And delivery person no comment.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jojo, thanks for your review. It's concerning to hear about the poor quality and missing items in your order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au, so we can investigate? ... read more »

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Appalling service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Delivery ordered between 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm. 8:30 pm and still waiting... This happens all the time.
Only use them if you have heaps of time to waste.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jola, we're really concerned to hear about your late order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your order number? That way we can investigate and sort this out for you. Cheers

Shop Location: Online

Terrible, currently 30 mins late and no word from anyone!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Apparently customer service is open until 11pm, however I’ve been told to leave a voicemail. We were waiting for our dinner ingredients to arrive and have had to order Deliveroo. I haven’t heard from anyone and my account has been charged. Never had problems before but this has been a rubbish experience.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ele, we're terribly sorry to hear this. Can you please let us know your order number? We know that some time has passed but we'd like to collate your experience for our E-Commerce Team to review for improvements.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

My groceries haven’t arrived and Harris Farm isn’t taking calls!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I am reviewing here in the hopes getting a reply from someone at Harris Farm. I have called the customer service hotline eight times today, and each time have been abruptly cut off with “Sorry, we are unable to take your call at this time.” I’ve left a voicemail and sent an email, both with no response, and in desepration I called the Harris Farm reception desk, which also went to voicemail.
I had a delivery scheduled last night between 7pm and 10pm, then received a call at 9pm saying deliveries were delayed and asking if I’d accept a delivery this morning between 6am and 10am. I agreed to this, but never received a tracking text or the delivery this morning, despite my repeated attempts to call and check on the status of my order.
After the scheduled delivery window had passed, I went to work, because I can’t wait at home all day for a delivery. How do I get in touch with someone to reschedule delivery? This is appalling customer service.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sarah, our sincerest apologies again that you were unable to reach us after the order difficulties. We can definitely understand how frustrating this was for you and we've shared your experience... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Delivery late, missing items, rude phone manner

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I ordered for the first time with Harris Markets for a delivery on Thursday night after being a loyal store customer. I got a call very late that night saying the delivery wouldn't come; which was a shame because I had my next few days of meals planned. They said I would get a voucher and I would get an email confirmation of delivery next day. The next day I received no voucher or confirmation. Upon raising this through PayPal I then got an angry call from your team saying it would come and to let go of the PayPal dispute. They said they would send the voucher again and still didn't receive (I know how to check junk/spam folders). The delivery came and it was.imcomplete, missing major items of the delivery (approx $40). I called the number and got voicemail even though was before 11pm as the answering service says. So now I'm a delivery late; no voucher or apologies ; angry call from staff and have missing items.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Oliver, thanks for your review. It's very concerning to hear about the issues you experienced with your order and our customer service team. Can you please advise your order number, so we can in... read more »

PP#321229

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Oliver. We've escalated this to our Online Operations Manager, and we'll contact you to resolve this soon.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Boronia Park

Click and Collect is the worst service ever - do not use it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

1. I placed a same day click and collect order, the ordering process was complicated because it did not state that same day must be placed before 4pm and it hides the click and collect link option if it is after 4pm. I spent 15 mins on hold to speak to someone who told me this.

2. They called 2 hrs later to say the salmon was out of stock and would be replaced with tuna to the same value ($23). I said okay.

3. I went to Boronia Park and there was no click and collect counter or signs. The two checkout assistants did not know what it was.

4. Eventually someone in the store knew what it was and went to get my order. He didn't ask for my ID or even order number which was weird. I had a quick look and all groceries were there.

5. I got home and unpacked and there was 1 piece of tuna that had a $7 price tag on it. I was charged $23 for this.

6. I called customer service and she said sorry she will refund me, because it was after 8pm the store was closed so I could not go back. I told her google says the stores closes at 9pm and she said no its 8pm but she will call and check. She called me back and said it is 9pm and that I can go back to the store and they will have $15 worth of tuna waiting for me

7. Went to the store and the store was not aware of the order problem. The store was also out of stock of ALL fish. We decided to get some lamb instead and the manager tried to charge me $20 for it. Even after I showed her the invoice and explained what had happened. Eventually she took the tuna back and let me have $20 worth of lamb.

Ruined our night and dinner, worst experience ever. Will never use this service again nor recommend it to anyone.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Amar, We're very sorry to hear that there had been a number of difficulties with your Click & Collect order at Boronia Park. We have collated your experience and provided this over to our E-Co... read more »

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

Wrong stock delivered bad quality poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I ordered online and was brought a wrong very expensive product instead for way smaller weight. Milk short dated. They asked me to wait for 3 hours for pick up their products for refund. Bad quality fruit being always underweight . Beware don't buy

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Elena, we're concerned to hear about the issues in your order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this. Cheers

Rotten strawberries and out of date stock

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Thanks to the LEICHHARDT outlet we’re having a pretty lean and sad Christmas. Our one week old cheeses have mould, our strawberries, except for the top row are rotten and to our horror we have found jars of produce months past their use by date.
This isn’t the first time this has happened.
Not happy Harris Farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi JB1, we're really sorry to hear about the poor quality and expired products you purchased from our Leichhardt store. Can you please send us an email to hello@harrisfarm.com.au with some informat... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 15 helpful votes

Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Incompetent staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Asked Harris Farms on Facebook if they can order a specific produce for me for store pick up and they said they can. Went to the store two days after and was told no order / delivery was made for me despite showing them the message I got from their incompetent social media staff (who offered to order for me btw). Unapologetic this lot and totally wasted my time and effort.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi blueoctober25, we're really sorry to hear that your order was not organised adequately. Can you please send us an email to hello@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate with the team? In future,... read more »

As I have stated above, your social media rep offered to order for me after I asked about a specific product and you had 2 days to fulfill the order. It actually dragged on for more than a week but... read more »

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

NO SYSTEMS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I ordered 5 x cases of mineral water and was delivered 5 bottles of mineral water. A mistake was made and that happens. I expected that this would be reported to service manager to attend to, but it wasn't. We wrote an email the next day to follow up - and no response. So 2 days later I rang them to advise them of the mistake. The customer service person said that there are no notes to the effect and that they have no systems to account for mistakes, they rely on the word of the customer. Let's hope they get delivered correctly today and Harris Farm can develop some service systems.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, thanks for review. We're sorry to hear about the the incorrect quantities in your order, and we'll be following this up with the staff in store. In the meantime, please let us know if the... read more »

Thanks for your response which illustrates to me that you do not appreciate that the problem is not with your staff in the store but your management. You should be following up with management to c... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to us. Sorry - we should have been more clear. We escalated this issue to the online managers in store, who oversee processes and can provide refresher training where needed... read more »

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Poor Service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

After asking four people if they stocked quinoa puffs and none of them knew. I requested to speak to the store manage who also had no idea what quinoa puffs were.
Very disappointed at Harris Farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gordana, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the staff were unable to assist you in our Boronia Park store. We don't currently range Quinoa Puffs at that store (so the staff would be ... read more »

sydney

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

Horrible experience - my order was inncorrect

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I placed my order and received the incorrect items and I am also missing items that I Purchased.

I have made several attempts to contact customer service but no one has been in touch with me. Very disappointing - I am expecting a refund ASAP or I will take this matter furher

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Carla,

We're terribly sorry to hear you haven't been able to reach us as you had missing items in your order. Please PM us your order number and best contact number so we can contact you immediately.

PP#302240

I have passed on my details to customer service and via email yet no one has contacted me. Pathetic after sales service

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Carla, I'm very sorry to hear that. I have checked now I understand our customer service team contacted you via email and provided compensation. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else we can do to rectify this issue.

Shop Location: Online

The first order could be the last one

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I was referred by my house mate. He tried three times then chose to give up on shopping online from here. I thought that I might give it a go, as I was told the customer service was good. And if anything isn’t good, I can always ask for refund. My first experience was that the driver arrived exactly at the time arranged, but my ‘Wow’ was with disappointment and anger, no excitement. 8 out of 14 peaches (I ordered 15 but received 14) were squeezed and seemed that if I didn’t eat them, they would gone bad soon. And when I saw them, I thought ‘what are these LITTLE things? I didn’t order plums.’ / 3 out 6 mangoes experienced the same, which worse was one was squeezed and became soft like the bread. If there was no comparison, at least, I would say the 2 watermelons should be ok. However, they look like a sumo and a normal size guy standing together. I don’t have any comments on the ‘lovely’ bananas. Considering the price, just take one as the example, we could spend half or even a quart to buy the peaches sometimes from the supermarkets and the quality could be a lot more better than these. Offering refund can never be a good solution if the products are just like these or even if the customer service is great enough, you can never catch up with the deficiency from the products you provide to your customers. I should’ve listened to my housemate, if no necessity, I would shop from here again, at least not online.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, thanks for your review and sorry about the issues in your order. We also responded to your message, as we're keen to sort this out for you. If you haven't done so already, please shoot us ... read more »

Shop Location: Manly

The review I didn't want to write

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I am a big fan of Harris Farm and was upset when the Dee Why store closed. I get to the Manly store when I can but thought I would try the home delivery service which I have now used 3 times. The first time was great (with the exception of the late delivery time - we were the last order in the 7-10pm slot). The second time was not so great because no one phoned me to offer substitutions for out of stock items and we also had a very late delivery time. I raised this in an email and by phone afterwards and was told it would be raised with the Manly store. My third delivery was awful. I only ordered online because my son was sick and I couldn't leave the house so I thought doing an online order for the weekend would help. Again we were the last order to be delivered. Approximately one third of the order was not delivered at all with no explanation including no bread which meant we had nothing for breakfast the following morning. Much of the fresh fruit and veg was not fresh but spoiled or rotting. The delivery driver showed no interest when I raised this with him and told me to contact the store. I emailed the store that night (including having to review the entire order to find out what was missing or inedible). I received no response. I called the number the following morning and eventually about 24 hours after my order was delivered I was offered a partial refund within 2-3 days. No compensation for my wasted time making the order , reviewing the order, making a separate trip to a supermarket the following day and a house filled with rotting produce. this service is not a functioning home delivery service and be very cautious of using it as such. I am upset and disappointed as I very much wanted to use the service but now feel I can't because of the terrible experience I have had.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jennifer, We're really concerned to hear about the consistent issues with your orders with us and the inadequate compensation you received. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Far... read more »

PP#276431. This should come as no surprise to you as all the details are on my email of 15 September. I did offer you the opportunity to resolve these issues before I published a review.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to us, Jennifer. We're investigating this now and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Shop Location: Online

Love the range, delivery is unacceptable.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

8:53pm cancelled our order which was due for delivery at 12pm. and why do i need to write more than twenty words for your review. It is pretty simple. you can not schedule your deliveries!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear about your late delivery. If you haven't done so already, please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can follow this up with the team and organise some compensation for you.

1 of 91 pages