Filter By:

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

NO SYSTEMS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I ordered 5 x cases of mineral water and was delivered 5 bottles of mineral water. A mistake was made and that happens. I expected that this would be reported to service manager to attend to, but it wasn't. We wrote an email the next day to follow up - and no response. So 2 days later I rang them to advise them of the mistake. The customer service person said that there are no notes to the effect and that they have no systems to account for mistakes, they rely on the word of the customer. Let's hope they get delivered correctly today and Harris Farm can develop some service systems.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, thanks for review. We're sorry to hear about the the incorrect quantities in your order, and we'll be following this up with the staff in store. In the meantime, please let us know if the... read more »

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

After asking four people if they stocked quinoa puffs and none of them knew. I requested to speak to the store manage who also had no idea what quinoa puffs were.
Very disappointed at Harris Farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gordana, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the staff were unable to assist you in our Boronia Park store. We don't currently range Quinoa Puffs at that store (so the staff would be ... read more »

sydney

Shop Location: Bondi Beach

Horrible experience - my order was inncorrect

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I placed my order and received the incorrect items and I am also missing items that I Purchased.

I have made several attempts to contact customer service but no one has been in touch with me. Very disappointing - I am expecting a refund ASAP or I will take this matter furher

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Carla,

We're terribly sorry to hear you haven't been able to reach us as you had missing items in your order. Please PM us your order number and best contact number so we can contact you immediately.

PP#302240

I have passed on my details to customer service and via email yet no one has contacted me. Pathetic after sales service

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Carla, I'm very sorry to hear that. I have checked now I understand our customer service team contacted you via email and provided compensation. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else we can do to rectify this issue.

Shop Location: Manly

Really unhappy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I ordered the delivery service at 2.30pm today for a delivery for 3hours
at 9.00 I received a phone call advising service was late and would be delivered by 10.15pm
I waited up for the delivery and called at 10.30pm to ask where the delivery was as I wanted to go to bed and was advised it would o be delivered until 11.20pm
I canceled your service and requested a refund
Not good service!!!!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi, we're really sorry to hear that your order was so late. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. We'll be in... read more »

Shop Location: Online

The first order could be the last one

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I was referred by my house mate. He tried three times then chose to give up on shopping online from here. I thought that I might give it a go, as I was told the customer service was good. And if anything isn’t good, I can always ask for refund. My first experience was that the driver arrived exactly at the time arranged, but my ‘Wow’ was with disappointment and anger, no excitement. 8 out of 14 peaches (I ordered 15 but received 14) were squeezed and seemed that if I didn’t eat them, they would gone bad soon. And when I saw them, I thought ‘what are these LITTLE things? I didn’t order plums.’ / 3 out 6 mangoes experienced the same, which worse was one was squeezed and became soft like the bread. If there was no comparison, at least, I would say the 2 watermelons should be ok. However, they look like a sumo and a normal size guy standing together. I don’t have any comments on the ‘lovely’ bananas. Considering the price, just take one as the example, we could spend half or even a quart to buy the peaches sometimes from the supermarkets and the quality could be a lot more better than these. Offering refund can never be a good solution if the products are just like these or even if the customer service is great enough, you can never catch up with the deficiency from the products you provide to your customers. I should’ve listened to my housemate, if no necessity, I would shop from here again, at least not online.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, thanks for your review and sorry about the issues in your order. We also responded to your message, as we're keen to sort this out for you. If you haven't done so already, please shoot us ... read more »

Shop Location: Manly

The review I didn't want to write

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I am a big fan of Harris Farm and was upset when the Dee Why store closed. I get to the Manly store when I can but thought I would try the home delivery service which I have now used 3 times. The first time was great (with the exception of the late delivery time - we were the last order in the 7-10pm slot). The second time was not so great because no one phoned me to offer substitutions for out of stock items and we also had a very late delivery time. I raised this in an email and by phone afterwards and was told it would be raised with the Manly store. My third delivery was awful. I only ordered online because my son was sick and I couldn't leave the house so I thought doing an online order for the weekend would help. Again we were the last order to be delivered. Approximately one third of the order was not delivered at all with no explanation including no bread which meant we had nothing for breakfast the following morning. Much of the fresh fruit and veg was not fresh but spoiled or rotting. The delivery driver showed no interest when I raised this with him and told me to contact the store. I emailed the store that night (including having to review the entire order to find out what was missing or inedible). I received no response. I called the number the following morning and eventually about 24 hours after my order was delivered I was offered a partial refund within 2-3 days. No compensation for my wasted time making the order , reviewing the order, making a separate trip to a supermarket the following day and a house filled with rotting produce. this service is not a functioning home delivery service and be very cautious of using it as such. I am upset and disappointed as I very much wanted to use the service but now feel I can't because of the terrible experience I have had.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jennifer, We're really concerned to hear about the consistent issues with your orders with us and the inadequate compensation you received. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Far... read more »

PP#276431. This should come as no surprise to you as all the details are on my email of 15 September. I did offer you the opportunity to resolve these issues before I published a review.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to us, Jennifer. We're investigating this now and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Shop Location: Online

Love the range, delivery is unacceptable.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

8:53pm cancelled our order which was due for delivery at 12pm. and why do i need to write more than twenty words for your review. It is pretty simple. you can not schedule your deliveries!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear about your late delivery. If you haven't done so already, please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can follow this up with the team and organise some compensation for you.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Don't get food delivered!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Terrible delivery experience, could never meet scheduled timeslots, rude delivery people, appalling customer service, limited products available online, very expensive, food not suitably chilled upon arrival. Local store is great and we shop there regularly, but HF is not in a position to do online deliveries at this stage.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Fiona, I'm terribly concerned to hear about your online experience. We have experienced a high volume of orders recently, however we apologise that the service and quality was not up to standard... read more »

Not sure how to PM but my order number was PP#260615.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Fiona, we'll look into this with our online team and contact you directly.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Produce is nice but many flaws

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Produce is nice but very expensive compared to the major supermarket chains. There was supposed to be "communications" on when the order ships, but nothing was received by me. A product sent was significantly smaller in size (50% less) than ordered or expected (although refunded - but planning for dinner needs to now change since the quantity is less).

If I had gone into a supermarket, I would know exactly what I am buying!

Harris Farm showed zero flexibility when I wanted to take advantage of a credit card offer. Accidentally used paypal linked to credit card instead of using the credit card directly - there is no scope for refund and repay!

This is my first time buying online and I'm not sure if it's better, especially Harris Farm!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi FeL, thanks for your review. We're really sorry to hear about the issues in your order and would like to follow up on this. Can you please shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can organise something for you? Cheers

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Never order from Harris Farm, you will regret it.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Harris Farm has one of the worst online delivery models. I would put 0 stars if I could but there's no option for that.

We ordered online last week and we still haven't received all the products we ordered. On the first attempted delivery, we were shocked that $9.98 worth of product arrived for an order worth $153.92 which included eye fillet, scotch fillet and mussels. Almost 95% of our order missing, the high value and important items! Only 2 crispy roll packets were delivered and there was no explanation for how it occurred, leaving my wife bewildered and the courier driver at a loss when she showed him the order expected. They don’t even have a list with them showing items ordered or being delivered!!! We received an invoice earlier that day indicating that the specific products must have been picked and weighed that morning because it showed a value to be refunded for part of the order which came in under the charged weight. It seems that they couldn’t have been unavailable at the time. What happened between selection and delivery?

The onus is put on the customer to ring up customer service and tell them that you have items missing. We called customer service that evening and were promised that the re-delivery of missing items would be 3 days later between 6-7pm. But in the afternoon on the date of delivery we were called and told that actually they couldn’t deliver between 6-7 and we would have to wait for it between 7-10pm again. So we had no choice but to wait again until 9pm, and can you believe that they stuffed it up again? The same order that they were supposed to be correcting?!

The scotch fillet worth $59.98 was not delivered. Again, no list and we were the ones who had to tell customer service that something was missing. Additionally, while talking to customer service earlier that day (when they advised us delivery would be 7-10pm not 6-7pm as expected) they said that instead of refunding the underweighed value of the eye fillet, they would just make a note of selecting an item of maximum weight, for which we paid (list weight between 1.3-2kg, so 2kg or thereabouts). Instead, when the eye fillet arrived, it was the MINIMUM weight at 1.36kg. So we paid $57.98 and got a product worth $39.60. In addition, there were still price tickets on the mussels packs saying they were $11.99, while we paid $12.99 for each of them. Again, these are all things we had to bring up to customer service…telling them that big ticket items were missing from or underweighed/overpriced in our order.

We were not called or told in advance about scotch fillet being out of stock and not to expect it, and we were not asked about if we wanted a substitute delivered. You would think they would have taken more care here since they were supposedly fixing the mistake they made the first time.

If they don’t pack the item, they should let you know. They should have a list anyway accompanying the items and advice about anything that may be missing. And who knows what happened to our items the first time, when they apparently had the goods picked out but they never made it to our place.

Customer service’s proposed solution for a refund voucher only for online use is a bit ridiculous in this case as we have already been burned twice with their online delivery. The second solution was to pick up items from their Boronia Park store, which is ridiculously far from home when we were entitled to have these items delivered. I am used to ordering online for items shipped from overseas from as far as the UK and US, and I have also used Woolworths online. I have never experienced such a stuff-up.

We are now still awaiting a resolution to this issue having asked customer service to just co-ordinate with our local store instead to make items available there today, or advise them of the value which we are entitled to which we still have not received from Harris Farm (at least $78.36, but $80.36 if the mussels discrepancy is included!!!). We haven’t been contacted yet.

We’ve wasted hours of our time, waited for incomplete deliveries, and been left in the dark. Online shopping is supposed to save you time and money. Well, not at Harris Farm.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Henry, thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry again about the issues in your order, and I believe our customer service team has been in touch with you to organise a resolution. We have pro... read more »

Standards have dropped

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Ever since the change of ownership the standards in this particular store have dropped. The service in the deli department is shocking - nobody knows the products or where anything is and there is a different trainee almost every day. The floor is always dirty with vegetables scraps. They have kept the previous owner's name at the front but have not kept up with their reputation and high quality of service. It's not a delight to shop there any more.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Vin.belle, We're disappointed to learn of your feedback. We will raise this to the relevant store to focus on as areas of improvement as this is certainly not the service and quality we wish ... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Did not receive half of our order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

We did not receive half our order which was around a dozen items. I don't understand how you could get it so wrong.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Setti, I'm terribly sorry to hear this and we'd like to investigate what may have contributed to this. Please email us directly at online@harrisfarm.com.au along with your Order Number. Cheers

Very poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

I did an online order to be delivered between 3-6 p.m only to receive a phone call at 5.30 p.m. To say delivery will be at least another one and half to two hours!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Karen, We're really sorry to hear about your late order, and the lack of notice. That's not usual practice for us, so we're sorry to have let you down this time. Please shoot us an email ... read more »

So not 'wow'

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

So disappointed as I have been a fan of HF stores.

Our first online Christmas order (Dec 23) was missing 1/3 of ordered items.
After deciding to give HF a second chance, our order arrived last night with over rip and bruised fruit (too ripe mangoes squashed with damaged skin) and a number of staple items (i.e. milk) again missing - without advice or notification at time of delivery (or before hand).

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Liza, We're sorry to hear of your online experiences with us and I'd like to follow up on your order history to understand what may have led to these incidents. That way, we can ensure that th... read more »

Never again. Cancelled Xmas lunch order at the last minute

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2016

Ordered prawns for Christmas lunch. They called on Xmas eve to advise they were sold out. I heard later that day that plenty of prawns were available at the physical store. I figured the price of prawns had increased since I placed my order and they didn't want to fulfill it at the lower price. First and last time shopping there

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi there, Thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear about the out of stock prawns for your Christmas Eve order. One of our stores did run out of prawns that day, but we called all ... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Need to be clearer on the qualification of "free delivery" on first three orders

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2016

I spent a fair amount of time registering and choosing what I wanted as I wanted to give Harris Farm a go to buy my fruit and vegetables online. This was a good way to give it a try, especially as they promote heavily that the first three orders are free, even stating on their home page "delivery's on us (yep, free) for your first 3 online orders!", so after an hour or so, I go to check out and pay for my goods only to be charged a $20.00 delivery. What they don't mention up front is you have to spend at least $80 to get free delivery. Unfortunately I'm not going to spend this amount of money when I don't know what the quality of goods would be like. This was my test run and if I was happy we were going to become regular customers. Such a shame this won't be happening now.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Maree, Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that our free delivery for your first 3 orders over $80 was not advertised clearly. Please know that we try to be transparent with this... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Delivery time is appalling - delivery time was very late yesterday

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2016

Every week, I put an online order for groceries on Sunday. I notice that the delivery time for groceries are delivered late every week and yesterday my groceries was delivered at 10.40pm. This is unacceptable even though I received a call to inform me that my delivery will be an hour late. No explanation was given, delivery was late and the operator apologized. Everything else is good but delivery time should not be later than 10pm!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Juliana, Thank you for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had with late orders, and we'd really like to look into this. Would you be able to shoot us an email t... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Order was cancelled without notification despite calling and live chatting on the night.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2016

So I wanted to check on the order and I called up, assured it was with the driver. I got on to live chat and I was assured it was with the driver. Checked on it again, assured it was with the driver. Seemed funny cause I had never got any notification about the order being dispatched or the stock being confirmed.

Anyway, needless to say, it winds up the order isn't in stock and they just left me hanging all night.

What a joke. Surprised that Harris Farm would be so negligent in this. The live chat person assures me they can deliver tomorrow (when I am not available) despite that apparently some of my order (whatever that may be) is not available.

I am fuming and want a refund or I want my order fulfilled.

UPDATE: Harris Farm rescheduled my order and the driver showed up with a fraction of what I had ordered. No confirmation and no communication on the night, just an empty handed driver. This is a complete joke. Do not use Harris Farm delivery service.

Comments

Third time lucky. They did, in fairness, give me a $20 voucher for the trouble. But seriously, three time to organise a delivery? No communications? Me chasing them constantly? I have a $15 voucher... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Joel, Thank you for getting in touch. We're really sorry to hear that our delivery service was not up to scratch, and that our customer service dealing with this issue was so poor. We're alwa... read more »

Thanks but I've already spoken to you guys many times. I'm simply telling the same people the same thing over and over. Hopefully someone learns from this. Screw up once, not good. Twice, very bad.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Common sense doesn't seem to be so common

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2016

Why on earth would you pack and send green bananas - not slightly green but GREEN. It's not only disappointing but a complete time-waster for myself, your customer service team and your delivery fleet. I'm sure you would agree most people wouldn't put GREEN bananas in their shopping basket, so why would you think it's okay to pack it in the shopping basket of an online order? It doesn't make sense. I was advised by the customer service team that when I order I should put in the notes to only send yellow bananas - is that not common sense or is that not common anymore? Should I also put in the notes that you shouldn't send brown bananas too? It's probably the second or third time this has happened in the last three months - it's a bit ridiculous - that's all I can say!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Samantha, Thanks for contacting us about this issue. We're sorry to hear that that quality of the bananas you've been receiving hasn't been up to scratch. Would you be able to assist us by s... read more »

I've already spoken to one of your representatives, a driver has picked them up and I'm presuming a refund has been processed. The customer representative also said that she will be sending a gift ... read more »

Too many delivery problems

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2016

How disappointing... Again. We used to order weekly with Harris Farm about a year ago, with no issues for several months. But then something in their system must have changed -?cheaper staff. The previous 4 or 5 online shopping I've completed with Harris Farm I've had issues with the orders. E.g. Missing staples like milk and bread and receiving no phone calls for substitutions, and so simply missing the items (even with my written notes for them to call me), turning up at 11:45pm for delivery for a 7:00-10:00pm delivery (we had to stay up to receive it), missing items that were charged that we noticed dropped & squashed on our driveway during the delivery. So obviously, I stopped ordering for a couple months out of frustration. The quality of the fruit & veg was good but their delivery systems have been terrible lately. Then today I received the email for a discount as they've been "missing us". I thought I'd give them another chance - big mistake. After receiving an email confirming our order, another confirming our place in the delivery queue & being able to track driver, at 9:20pm I get a phone call that there's been an issue and the driver has finished all deliveries and then they realised (?) that our delivery was missing & so delivery driver didn't have it. So now they need to deliver it another day. They have needed to give us gift certificates to apologise for their deliveries the last 4 or 5 times now, but I don't really care for these. I just want what I ordered, when they promised it. Their service is unreliable at the moment, so I will not be going back to Harris Farm online again. Such a shame! They used to be great & I used to recommend them to friends all the time. Now I would not recommend them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gisel, Thank you for getting in touch. We're really appalled to hear about the experiences you've had with our online ordering service. Here at Harris Farm, we're committed to the highest st... read more »

1 of 87 pages