Filter By:

sydney

Verified Customer Shop Location: Broadway

mediocre

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

First order and delivery was 20mins late, a text message would have put my mind at rest.
1 x pomegranate and 1x packet sliders missing.
A refund of $11.98 was made but unsure why? 2 packets of sliders equated to that price but 1 packet sliders arrived? The new customer 5% discount was not applied at check out but by my reckoning that would be just over $10.
The small bunch of watercress that arrived was in very poor shape and after reviving only 2/3 is useable.
It has all been a bit of a learning curve and that is the time spent online feels unfruitful (pun intended).
Other items such as pumpkin and watermelon are fresh albeit small in size. It would have been better to have these labelled as such then additional purchase could be made.
All other items purchased are fresh and good.
I will need to consider before choosing to using the service again...

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sally, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we h... read more »

orange

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Verified Customer Shop Location: Orange

Harris rotten markets

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Multiple times i have purchased 5 and 10 kg bags of potatoes from the orange store and there is rotten ones in there so many times that i have lost count. Honestly its not worth it just to save a few dollars. I wish i could upload photos but there's no option for that here. Its actually funny cos places like this are supposed to be fresher than the supermarket. Tried to ring them but no answer. Avoid.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Robin, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for the poor quality produce you purchased from us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Nice start!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I got my first delivery yesterday. Taken to the kitchen bench then he helped me quickly unpack then return the boxes a thorough gentleman! F and V look nice and fresh. Many thanks. Please don’t give my email address to others.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

No worries Lee, enjoy!!! Cheers Anita

Shop Location: Bathurst

Support of our farmers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I would just like to thank Harris Farm for their support of Au farmers
From selling “ imperfect picks” to keeping our Au strawberry’s on shelf.. while other big market chains pull anything that is not perfect I can always count on Harris farm to support our AU farmers..well done Bathurst IGA and will be buying off your store now in preference to larger chains

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review, Debbie!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Feel good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I love Harris farm delivery. thanks for the lack of plastic bags in the delivery. I always tell people that when Harris farm delivery turns up you open the box and feel good about yourself and it looks beautiful! When woollies turn up and it’s all those bags it makes you feel pretty crap.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the feedback.

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Excellent and fresh produce but discrepancies in weight and prices.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Can't fault the quality and the freshness - outstanding.
Unfortunately errors recurring on my weekly home delivery orders was too much.
Yes I was credited and reimbursed every time but still got delivered under weight, wrong meat prices (higher) meaning no refund when weight is less than paid for.
I don't have time to spend on the phone explaining price differences between invoiced and received or that 4 times 500 grams is 2 kilos when I receive 1.5 kilo.
I stopped the home delivery service but I still shop at my local Harris Farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Xavier, I'm sorry for the bad experience you had from our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in ... read more »

thanks for the reply, it has been fixed in all the invoices as stated in the review as it was recurring over many online orders.
Now I shop at my local Harris Farm.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

As I had hoped!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Having shopped at HF Willoughby for many years, I now need to have my food delivered, and was a little anxious as to how that would be. I am delighted to say that the quality is wonderful and the service timely and courteous! Thank you, Harris Farm!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Sharne, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Zing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Good choice of items by staff, delivery on time, courteous young man. What more do I want? I am quite happy with my order indwell continue to order as I need more.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Barbara.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Very impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Great info allowing me to track the delivery time and where I sit on the delivery queue. And the fresh produce in the order was absolutely perfect. Very happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your kind review!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Manly

Amazing fast and quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Fantastic being able to order on a Sunday afternoon and have delivery by Sunday evening - a blessing for busy families. Great quality and selection and I appreciate how they highlight the produce that is in season and allow the purchase of imperfect fruit. Less wasteful packaging than the majors also.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review.

Items missing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Every time I have ordered items have been missing. Items missing yet again from an order. Please provide better QA.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Oilver, we're really sorry to hear about the missing items in your order. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can investigate this with the team.

So impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I received my first Harris Farm delivery in Canberra this afternoon and I am so impressed.
1) Delivery was tracked, which is not offered by the big chain supermarket from which I normally order
2) I was given the option to leave it at the door, which is very convenient with two small children and also not offered by the big supermarket.
3) Delivery was brought to my kitchen bench
4) And produce was delivered in boxes with almost nil plastic packaging!
5) Best of all, the quality of the produce is excellent - on par with our local farmer’s market and far better than big supermarket produce.

Even my husband was impressed ;-)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review Camilla.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Love shopping in store and online!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Loved having my weekly shop delivered straight to my door! Everything from the user friendly-ness of the website to the smiley delivery guy who brought up my groceries (two flights of stairs!) was fantastic. All produce in the box was very fresh and great quality, I expected a few of the items to be damaged but not the case.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order, Cathy!

Shop Location: Potts Point

Prompt service great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

First time I’ve ordered online and am very impressed! The products are all fresh and in excellent condition and the service was very prompt. I’ll definitely be using this fabulous service again!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your kind review, Sharon!

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Quality fruit and vege is excellent and fresh. Delivery exactly within the selected window. Cheerful delivery person. No plastic bags. Was able to unpack box and cool bag to return /recycle with delivery person.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Dr D! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order!

Shop Location: Online

Most convenient on-line grocery shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

No need to waste time traveling to and from Harris Farm. Delivery accurate and amazingly speedy on the next day.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Helena.

Sydney

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Beef fillet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Guys really disappointed about the beef fillet I purchased today. Very very poor quality. I have purchased lovely beef in the past but this particular time is terrible.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, thanks for your review. We're very sorry to hear about the poor quality beef fillet you bought from. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise f... read more »

Thanks for your response. The “brand” is so called “Harris farm economy beef eye fillet”. I have actually kept the bag in which the beef has been cryovaced in. The beef was $22.99 a kg so total pr... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, thanks so much for getting back to us. This information really helps us investigate the issue. If you would like to send us an image of the product, you can shoot us an email to hello@harr... read more »

Shop Location: Glendale

Fresh and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

We ordered our weekly shop to be delivered to our house. It was straightforward to place the order and the products were fresh. We'll definitely do it again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Bek, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks!

Mannering park

Verified Customer Shop Location: Erina

Harris farm such great quality, variety and delivered to your door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Excellent website to order from, so much choice and variety, great start to eating and cooking healthy, fresh tasty food, it's fantastic as you can get dairy, meat, breads, cereals, fruit and veggies. All extra things like herbs, spices, rice, pastas everything but the nappies.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Libby!

Shop Location: Online

Fruit and veges bruised and damaged

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

- pears came squished with holes all through them
- eggplant rotten in middle and damaged
Thoroughly disappointed given that products decent price

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Skye, we're really sorry to hear about the damaged and poor quality produce in your order. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can investigate this with the team and organise a refund for you? Thanks

PP#373878

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Skye. We have refunded the pears and eggplant, so the funds should return to your card shortly.

2 of 95 pages

When is Harris Farm coming to the town of Berry? We are s beautiful wealthy regional town and expanding and we need a Harris Farm!

Yolanda G asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Yolanda, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to open a store in Berry in the near future. However, I have passed on your suggestion to our Co-CEO Tristan Harris to consider for the future. We're always looking for ways to expand our business, so we really appreciate your suggestion.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Cheers Anita

Do you have organic: 1. Squash 2. multicolour cauliflower 3.pear

mai pham asked on Oct 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mai, thanks for getting in touch. These are not items that we usually range but I will speak to our fresh buyers team and ask if we can source organic squash, pears, and multicolor cauliflower. If we can which store would be most convenient for you? I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Hi Mai, our fresh buying team has advised that organic squash and multicoloured cauliflower are not available at the moment. Normal organic cauliflower is available so please let me know which store and I can see if stock can be sent out. They have also advised that we do have organic packham pears being sent out to stores tomorrow. Cheers Anita

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

deedee asked on Aug 16, 2018

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!