Filter By:

Shop Location: Broadway

Good but

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I haven't got strawberries yet. I ordered 2 organic strawberries. I send them email and they said the Strawberries was out of stock. I was not notified about that.
Hope so next time this won't happen. Disappointed with that.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Betty, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were missing items on your last online order with us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that w... read more »

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Out of stock on many common items and no information given on missing items. Had to chase them up myself.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mickey, thanks for getting in touch and sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your last online shop. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise t... read more »

Sydney

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

A perfect way to shop for your fresh food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I’ve been ordering online with Harris Farm each week for the last 4 months. Best decision ever! I work long hours full time and getting all of my fresh food and pantry items delivered straight to my door saves me time and money. It’s easy, convenient and the quality is top notch. Thanks Harris Farm for making my life that little bit easier.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sharon!!!

Shop Location: Online

Perfect place to shop online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Easy to use website and the freshest food always received, delivery driver always friendly and helpful. Love how I can do all my shopping in one place

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Cheers Jodie!! :)

Explempary service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Super efficient and beautifully fresh produce. Convenience is unmatched. Been away for a while and forgot how good they are. Well done team HFM.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the lovely feedback. See you in store on you next shop!!

Breakfast Point

• 2 comments

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Best yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

everything was perfect. Delivery on time. products all tops only complaint was "specials" said artichokes 99 cents and I was charged $1.99. no big deal

January 3rd 2019 Update: Got it down o a great system

Everything was OK. even the delivery time. I will soon earn gold class status with you . Thanks very much.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Allen, thanks for your feedback!!
If you have any issues with your online order you can contact our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au and they would be more than happy to rectify the issue. Cheers Anita

sydney

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Shop Location: Broadway

mediocre

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

First order and delivery was 20mins late, a text message would have put my mind at rest.
1 x pomegranate and 1x packet sliders missing.
A refund of $11.98 was made but unsure why? 2 packets of sliders equated to that price but 1 packet sliders arrived? The new customer 5% discount was not applied at check out but by my reckoning that would be just over $10.
The small bunch of watercress that arrived was in very poor shape and after reviving only 2/3 is useable.
It has all been a bit of a learning curve and that is the time spent online feels unfruitful (pun intended).
Other items such as pumpkin and watermelon are fresh albeit small in size. It would have been better to have these labelled as such then additional purchase could be made.
All other items purchased are fresh and good.
I will need to consider before choosing to using the service again...

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sally, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we h... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Nice start!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I got my first delivery yesterday. Taken to the kitchen bench then he helped me quickly unpack then return the boxes a thorough gentleman! F and V look nice and fresh. Many thanks. Please don’t give my email address to others.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

No worries Lee, enjoy!!! Cheers Anita

Shop Location: Bathurst

Support of our farmers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I would just like to thank Harris Farm for their support of Au farmers
From selling “ imperfect picks” to keeping our Au strawberry’s on shelf.. while other big market chains pull anything that is not perfect I can always count on Harris farm to support our AU farmers..well done Bathurst IGA and will be buying off your store now in preference to larger chains

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review, Debbie!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Feel good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I love Harris farm delivery. thanks for the lack of plastic bags in the delivery. I always tell people that when Harris farm delivery turns up you open the box and feel good about yourself and it looks beautiful! When woollies turn up and it’s all those bags it makes you feel pretty crap.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the feedback.

Shop Location: Boronia Park

Excellent and fresh produce but discrepancies in weight and prices.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Can't fault the quality and the freshness - outstanding.
Unfortunately errors recurring on my weekly home delivery orders was too much.
Yes I was credited and reimbursed every time but still got delivered under weight, wrong meat prices (higher) meaning no refund when weight is less than paid for.
I don't have time to spend on the phone explaining price differences between invoiced and received or that 4 times 500 grams is 2 kilos when I receive 1.5 kilo.
I stopped the home delivery service but I still shop at my local Harris Farm.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Xavier, I'm sorry for the bad experience you had from our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in ... read more »

thanks for the reply, it has been fixed in all the invoices as stated in the review as it was recurring over many online orders.
Now I shop at my local Harris Farm.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

As I had hoped!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Having shopped at HF Willoughby for many years, I now need to have my food delivered, and was a little anxious as to how that would be. I am delighted to say that the quality is wonderful and the service timely and courteous! Thank you, Harris Farm!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Sharne, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Shop Location: Mona Vale

Zing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Good choice of items by staff, delivery on time, courteous young man. What more do I want? I am quite happy with my order indwell continue to order as I need more.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Barbara.

Sydney

Very impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Great info allowing me to track the delivery time and where I sit on the delivery queue. And the fresh produce in the order was absolutely perfect. Very happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your kind review!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Manly

Amazing fast and quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Fantastic being able to order on a Sunday afternoon and have delivery by Sunday evening - a blessing for busy families. Great quality and selection and I appreciate how they highlight the produce that is in season and allow the purchase of imperfect fruit. Less wasteful packaging than the majors also.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review.

Items missing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Every time I have ordered items have been missing. Items missing yet again from an order. Please provide better QA.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Oilver, we're really sorry to hear about the missing items in your order. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can investigate this with the team.

So impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I received my first Harris Farm delivery in Canberra this afternoon and I am so impressed.
1) Delivery was tracked, which is not offered by the big chain supermarket from which I normally order
2) I was given the option to leave it at the door, which is very convenient with two small children and also not offered by the big supermarket.
3) Delivery was brought to my kitchen bench
4) And produce was delivered in boxes with almost nil plastic packaging!
5) Best of all, the quality of the produce is excellent - on par with our local farmer’s market and far better than big supermarket produce.

Even my husband was impressed ;-)

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the review Camilla.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Love shopping in store and online!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Loved having my weekly shop delivered straight to my door! Everything from the user friendly-ness of the website to the smiley delivery guy who brought up my groceries (two flights of stairs!) was fantastic. All produce in the box was very fresh and great quality, I expected a few of the items to be damaged but not the case.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order, Cathy!

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Quality fruit and vege is excellent and fresh. Delivery exactly within the selected window. Cheerful delivery person. No plastic bags. Was able to unpack box and cool bag to return /recycle with delivery person.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Dr D! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order!

Shop Location: Online

Most convenient on-line grocery shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

No need to waste time traveling to and from Harris Farm. Delivery accurate and amazingly speedy on the next day.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for the kind review Helena.

3 of 96 pages