Filter By:

Shop Location: Manly

Too much plastic!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Hi Harris Farm,
Thank you for my first delivery: it arrived on time on the same day I ordered and looks like it contains everything I ordered and that all items are fresh and ripe. I thought that there was too much plastic in it, though. I really liked that the snow peas were in a paper bag, not a plastic bag, but the milk was all in plastic bags, even though it was also in a cooler container.
A couple of other things I noticed: the head of broccoli was tiny, so that will be a bit tricky to feed 4 people - very hard to judge that online. I thought that the selection of yoghurts on the website was much less than is available in the store (e.g. I couldn't find the Harris Farm mango yoghurt online). I'd have liked to have the option of buying the lovely fresh baguette sticks online but they didn't appear there either.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jay, thanks for your review and your kind words! Regarding the plastic bags, I've passed on your feedback to our Online Operations Manager to consider, as I understand we are in the process ... read more »

Best produce, so easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

The order was easy to make, it came on time and the products were as always, too quality!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear it, Michelle!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Bondi Junction

Good food lousy delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Good food and prices but the delivery included cold goods mixed up with dry goods in a wet cardboard box. This is the second time in two deliveries, this time I had a packet of dry spaghetti soaked in the box next to the ice bag .. the pasta is unusable unless I cooked it immediately. I also had the very polite driver not understand when he called me and I said come up to the first floor .. he rang the neighbours on the ground floor and knocked on their door - this is not America .. the first floor is above the ground floor. Please explain the difference to drivers perhaps to avoid confusion and delays.. thank you.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi David, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory way your delivery was packed and the poor driver behaviour you experienced. That's really not what we strive for at ... read more »

Shop Location: Online

Excellant delivery service and tracking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Such a relief to know shopping will be delivered in the early morning milk run love it thanks Harris Farms !

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks so much for your kind review!

Shop Location: Online

Rewards new customers but not returning customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

I received a card for $40 off my online shopping total and free shipping if buying more than $80. A few hours after completing order and paying for it, I was charged $40 because the discount code was only for new customers. We pay a premium to shop at Harris Farm and it’s disappointing new customers are given a $40 discount, but not returning customers. This experience means I won’t shop in store or online with Harris Farms again because I know they don’t appreciate customers who return, which is disappointing because you can’t stay in business without repeat customers.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ann, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about your disappointment surrounding the new customer promotion you received in the mail. We have a number of discounts for loyal customers such... read more »

I’m no longer a loyal customer - as noted in my review, I’ll neither shop in store or online with Harris Farm. I’ll stick to the bigger stores that treat all customers fairly. Independent family ... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 16 helpful votes

Dishonest, dirty but fast

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

If you need fast food then go for Harris Farm online but beware if you don't receive the product your ordered, they will not tell you nor refund you unless you tell them you have not received it. This is dishonest. Also be prepared for all your vegetables and fruit to be literally tossed into a box and sealed. We received old apples and it was as though we opened a box that smelled like old rabbit food. Poorly packaged and bruised old apples which cost a fortune!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Chevron, I'm very concerned to hear about the incorrect and damaged items in your order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you do... read more »

Thanks for your response however I have had two other instances in the same month where your staff at the registers have put an extra vague item to the value of $10.63 on one day and another for $1... read more »

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for getting back to me. This is concerning to hear, and we would really like to investigate these overcharges with our team. We are currently in the process of updating our registers POS sys... read more »

So close, yet so far...

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

This service could be so good, alas it is not there yet.

For the 3rd week in a row, my order has been missing items. The most concerning part? Harris Farm charged me for these items... and then just missed them from actually getting into my box of food.

Online Shopping needs to save me time, however having to audit the delivery each week, then send a follow-up email is not making this a net win for me.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Nick, we're sorry to hear that your orders have been consistently missing items. Could you please provide us with your most recent order number? That way we can investigate why this is happening with the team. Cheers

• 3 helpful votes

Fresh

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I love how everything is super fresh. I gave 4 stars because my mushroom order was very bad. I wish they double check this.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Pearl, we're glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us, but it's concerning to hear about the poor quality mushrooms you received! You're welcome to contact our online customer service team via ... read more »

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Fresh produce
Delivery next day
Reliable and punctual
Great Customer Service
Great variety of product
Will definitely become ongoing online orderer

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI Nina, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks!

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

One of the best for fresh food, but over charges at the checkout

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I shop regularly there for fruit, vegetables and sometimes for meat / fish. While the most of the products are good, I found at the checkout a thumping bill. So I kept an eye on the billing and found that they over charge- sale products at full price, some items charged twice and the imperfect fruit / veges charged at premium quality price. So look out !!! If this happens too often, I will go to their competitors.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi goodshopper, we're really sorry to hear that you are frequently overcharged in our store. Could you please contact our retail customer service team at hello@harrisfarm.com.au or 9394 3111 (ext 2... read more »

Shop Location: Online

A couple of things that could be better

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

1.For the second time, my delivery included wilted spinach. I think I will be able to save today's bunch, but the last one I had to throw out ouch! Please consider sending the spinach in a plastic veg bag for protection from dehydration.
2. The mushies sent are beautiful, but as I will not be cooking them tonight I have taken them out of their plastic wrapped container and put them in a brown paper bag to store in the fridge. Please include one of your brown paper mushie bags with plastic wrapped mushies in future.
I think these suggestions will help all on line shoppers.
Regards
Olwen Cornelius

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Olwen, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the wilted spinach in your order. If you could kindly advise us of your order number, we would happily refund this for you. In the meanti... read more »

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

Great online experience. Delivery not so great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Ordering online is quick and easy. Really efficient. When it came to delivery I paid for a delivery to be within a 2 hour window and it ended up coming outside that window and my delivery left outside my door with no option for the driver to actually come at the allocated delivery time I paid for. The tracking website is great with it telling you where the truck was and what number you were in queue. Only if it was accurate. Driver called me and the website tracker still said 59 minutes till delivery.

Harris farm rectified this by refunding delivery and giving me a voucher though.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Fiona, we're sorry to hear about your late order and the issues you experienced with tracking. We'll be looking into this with our team to ensure that this does not happen again. Please don't he... read more »

Sydney

• 1 review

Poor packing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

It needs to elaborate a better pack for eggs, one of dozen eggs was broken. The cap of sweet chilli sauce was broken the same happened with 2 zucchini, and both brocolis was too small.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Cristiane, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you had with your online order. If you could let me know your order number then our online customer service team can work towards... read more »

Hi, I got a message from you, Harris Farm' staff, my problem was solved. Thank you very much.

Harris Farm Markets Official

No worries, thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Broadway

Exceptional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I have always loved HF and am a regular at their Broadway store and it gives me a "farmers' market vibe" in a shopping centre! The quality of produce is exceptional. I recently tried their online order and was not disappointed at all. Despite the terrible cold, the delivery guy was on time and everything was immaculate including the Canadian Salmon that was brought from the Sydney Fish markets!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Shruti. Glad to hear you are enjoying our shopping experience!

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Very good but

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

The avocado sent to me were all soft and squashed.
I ordered teo of them and went straigt to the bin.
The other things were very nice and well packed.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Andrea, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with your order. Can you please provide us with your most recent order number, so we can investigate this? Cheers

Shop Location: Online

Delivered to Door! 3rd floor unit!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

So impressed to have quality groceries packed and delivered to my door, which is a third level walk up unit at the time that arranged with text updates and zero hassle!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi, thanks for the great feedback.

Good items and shop, Bad staff at Randwick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

The prices are reasonably affordable. Very wide selection of items. One stop fridge item shop. One thing though, the Vietnamese man ([name Removed]) in the Randwick store is very annoyingly noisy and "nosey". Not fun shopping in this store. I go to HF to buy and not to be interrogated about my life and private affairs (or that of other shop goers).

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Sam, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the poor customer service you have received at our Randwick store. We have escalated your feedback to the store's management team for inves... read more »

Customer service 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I'm a returning customer, always use Harris Farm for my groceries. Got my near $200 order and 3 items were missing. Was disappointing as I needed those items for a lunch. I emailed about those missing items and within minutes I was emailed back by a lady named Ali P. She was excellent and apologetic and sorted it out for me straight away. I got those missing items delivered the next day. 5 stars for customer service, will continue to shop here. Thank you Ali

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi M.S., we're so glad to hear about the positive experience you had, and we've passed on your kind words to Ali!

Shop Location: Broadway

Always polite delivery guys, however a few items were damaged.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

The delivery was on time despite the crazy weather today. However 3 items burst in the cool bag and it was all over the plastic bag holding them.

Harris farm has been prompt in following up. Service recovery was excellent and commendable. I will definitely tell my friends, and use them again. Thanks Harris farm!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Cheyanne, thanks for your review. We're always happy to refund or redeliver any items that don't meat your expectations. Cheers

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Room for improvement but good customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I was so excited to receive my first harris farm delivry this evening. Deliighted to have a one hour delivery window and the invoice only highlighted a change to one item.
The driver delivered arrived during the allotted time and delivered 2 boxes and a cool bag which I emptied and he left. Whilst I was unpacking the second box it was clear I have received the wrong box so I immediately rang the HF number and was informed that one of the items had not been available and should not have appeared on my invoice and they agreed to refund for the missing items and said |I could keep the items I had not requested. I agreed . Then the driver rang me up and said he had discovered the error. He redelivered the correct box two hour later and I returned the unwanted items. I also received a 10AUD voucher. I am considering whether to try again and may well as the way they handled the problems was exemplary.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi MEF, we're sorry to hear about the issues in your order, but so glad everything was cleared up for you. You're welcome to contact us at online@harrisfarm.com.au or 9394 3111 (ext 1) if there are... read more »

3 of 95 pages

When is Harris Farm coming to the town of Berry? We are s beautiful wealthy regional town and expanding and we need a Harris Farm!

Yolanda G asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Yolanda, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to open a store in Berry in the near future. However, I have passed on your suggestion to our Co-CEO Tristan Harris to consider for the future. We're always looking for ways to expand our business, so we really appreciate your suggestion.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Cheers Anita

Do you have organic: 1. Squash 2. multicolour cauliflower 3.pear

mai pham asked on Oct 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mai, thanks for getting in touch. These are not items that we usually range but I will speak to our fresh buyers team and ask if we can source organic squash, pears, and multicolor cauliflower. If we can which store would be most convenient for you? I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Hi Mai, our fresh buying team has advised that organic squash and multicoloured cauliflower are not available at the moment. Normal organic cauliflower is available so please let me know which store and I can see if stock can be sent out. They have also advised that we do have organic packham pears being sent out to stores tomorrow. Cheers Anita

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

deedee asked on Aug 16, 2018

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!