Filter By:

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Room for improvement but good customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I was so excited to receive my first harris farm delivry this evening. Deliighted to have a one hour delivery window and the invoice only highlighted a change to one item.
The driver delivered arrived during the allotted time and delivered 2 boxes and a cool bag which I emptied and he left. Whilst I was unpacking the second box it was clear I have received the wrong box so I immediately rang the HF number and was informed that one of the items had not been available and should not have appeared on my invoice and they agreed to refund for the missing items and said |I could keep the items I had not requested. I agreed . Then the driver rang me up and said he had discovered the error. He redelivered the correct box two hour later and I returned the unwanted items. I also received a 10AUD voucher. I am considering whether to try again and may well as the way they handled the problems was exemplary.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi MEF, we're sorry to hear about the issues in your order, but so glad everything was cleared up for you. You're welcome to contact us at online@harrisfarm.com.au or 9394 3111 (ext 1) if there are... read more »

The busy Life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

As everyone is. Family life equals time poor. This service allows me to keep the fresh produce flowing without having to break a sweat.
As a parent and a sole trader this is a great service.

Cheers

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Gavin!

Verified Customer

On time and so convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Our second time ordering and was so convenient. Again. Produce was fresh, well packaged and delivery person offered to bring inside. Would recommend

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed ordering with us, Olivia!

Verified Customer Shop Location: Mosman

Very Convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

This was our first delivery from Harris Farm as we typically go to the store. This was so convenient, the produce was perfect just as if we hand chose it ourself, the delivery person was polite and prompt. We will definitely continue ordering.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Brenda!

Shop Location: Online

Excellent service, easy to order , produce looks fresh and update to date information regarding deli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

First time ordering and I would definitely recommend
Easy online ordering, free delivery, produce looks fresh and delicious. Up to date information on delivery.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Kate!

Great service, great produce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I have tended to shy away from online shopping for fresh produce as alwayd found the shoppers chose fresh food nearing use by date, but have been really pleasantly surprised by the quality of my latest harris farm delivery. Amazingly fresh produce and a fab little app to show me where the driver is on his route, so i can time arrival. Fab work guys, will definitely be doing more online!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your order Mary!

Much better than the competition

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Website could be improved but is user friendly.
Many delivery windows. Order arrived on time. All items arrived, unlike competitor.
Packaging used was surprising given Harris Farm leadership role in eliminating plastic bags from stores.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Gerard, thanks for your review. We definitely try to eliminate packaging where possible in our orders. Please let us know if you have any suggestions in regards to this. Cheers!

Worst Service Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Once again order arrived late! I booked a one hour premium delivery and the order arrived 45m late. Not the first time this has happened - pretty much every order is late. I waited until 11.15 making me late for an appointment and then i had to leave. I will not be using Harris Farm again as I am tired of your terrible service.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Margaret, we're sorry to hear about the consistent issues you've experienced with late orders. Can you please provide us with your most recent order number, so we can investigate this? Cheers

My order number is 356586

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Margaret. We'll look into this and contact you ASAP.

• 65 comments
  • 29 helpful votes

Shop Location: Drummoyne

Generally good but pricey

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I enjoy shopping at Drummoyne - always an interesting an vibrant experience espcially with the other food stores located within. Not cheap, very expensive at times but the produce is slightly better.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your review, BSF! You're welcome to shoot us an email to hello@harrisfarm.com.au there are any particular products we could be working on in terms of price. Cheers

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: Online

So many items missing without any explanation

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I had high hopes for Harris Farms given that I cannot visit the shops due to a fractured ankle.
So many missing items. Even tonight’s dinner!
And aren’t mandarins in season? The abundance of fruit I see at the local store and you couldn’t even manage just 7 mandarins. I am totally disappointed, upset, angry and stuck.
And your suggestion....’have an online gift card!’
Great!! When I will not be using Harris Farms online shopping again. I just want the food I ordered to feed my family at 5.30 on an evening.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Emma, thanks for your review. Again, we're very sorry to hear about the issues in your order. We'd really like to investigate this with the team. Can you please provide us with your order number? Thanks in advance.

Sydney

• 1 comment

Online order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I ordered by online and I received tonight.
A few of products are a bit disappointed.
Asparagus is old and dry(if it is in the shop, definitely you will throw away) banana is too green I don’t know when I can eat, sweet potato has a big cut on the skin.
It’s a big lisk if I order fruits and vegetables.

Driver is very good service, tracking system is very good.

After communicate with Harris Farm, they responded very quick and fantastic service.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jun, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear about the quality issues in your recent order with us. Can you please advise us of your order number, so we can investigate this and organise a refund for you? Cheers

I have gotten response from Harris Farm Customer Service already.
Thank you for your reply.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Why not tell customer you won’t be delivering key items?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

This afternoon I received a text message to say my order had been packed. The order arrived this evening and the delivery man brought it inside. Only when I unpacked everything did I become aware that three major items were not included. I checked my email and the SMS I had received. Nothing. Phoned Harris Farm. The operator told me you were low on stock so she had refunded my card for the items that didn’t arrive (including milk??). But by this stage I am home with a crying baby who wants her bottle and had I known you couldn’t deliver everything, I could have collected items myself on the way home!! Please don’t leave it up to busy, working parents to chase you up about missed items. Be proactive and transparent and inform your customers if you can’t deliver in advance of delivering!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Ashleigh, thanks for getting in touch. We've sent you a message so we can sort this out for you soon.

Shop Location: Erina

Good experience for my first home delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

My first time using online order and delivery and I am happy with the service. The food was all very fresh, with cold goods arriving in a cooler bag and everything else packed carefully in boxes. There were some things unavailable but these had been refunded on the final invoice. And in the case of bread they supplied a different type and did not charge me.
I do most of my food shopping at Harris Farm. The food is fresher and cheaper than other supermarkets.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks for your kind words, Sharyn!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Two hours late on delivery for about the 10th time

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Absolutely terrible delivery serivice - paid for premium 1 hour window to arrive between 12 -1pm its 2.45pm and after 2 phone calls still
No delivery . This is about the 10th time this has happened so it’s not a one off hence the review.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Alice, we're really concerned to hear about the consistent issue you ahve experienced with your orders arriving late. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apol... read more »

Thanks for this appreciate the response. It’s just really frustrating when it happens more then one or twice . I am prepared to give it another go at some point . Thanks

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online

Room for Improvement

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

My overall ordering experience was good. Harris Farm has a diverse range of products from everyday brands to the more specialised, with decent specials. Delivery was free due to spending a certain monetary amount. Communication via email confirming order and incoming delivery was great. Groceries arrived undamaged and packaged carefully. Only room for improvement - one item missing as it was out of stock. Website needs to update availability of products more frequently. If not to prevent purchase of unavailable items, then so customer can be notified before delivery and unsupplied item(s) refunded - rather than customer having to pursue a refund for undelivered product. That said, the online team responded and issued a refund to me promptly. Great customer service, will use again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

HI TNZ, thanks for your kind words! In regards to product availability, we do remove items from the website once they reach a certain stock level. After the stock is picked, you will receive a fina... read more »

Shop Location: Mosman

Good but too much packaging

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Very happy with the food and that it arrived within the booking window. I was disappointed with the number of plastic bags used for cold items. I should disclose that in my ideal world plastic bags would be unicorns (maybe not quite that rare but you get the idea). I shop at HF in Mosman so hoped their zero plastic bag policy would be reflected in my online order but not this time, or not yet anyway.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Mands, thanks for your review! We currently use plastic bags for cool items to protect against leaking, avoid labels from running, and so that the items can be easily transferred from your cool ... read more »

Shop Location: Online

First trial of home delivery was good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

My online order was complete and delivered promptly by a polite driver (to my kitchen bench). Everything was nice and fresh.
I had 2 small issues - the specific carrots that I ordered weren't right (they had sent only a bag of ordinary carrots when I had ordered more expensive snacking carrots... and the broccoli was strangely very sandy and inedible). When I pointed this out, I was promptly refunded the cost of these 2 items.
I would use online shopping again.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Kathy, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your order. Please don't hesitate to contact us if anything isn't "wow" - we're more than happy to sort this out for you.

Shop Location: Online

Quick, convenient, fresh, value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I am so impressed with the service! It was so fast and convenient, with great tracking. The produce was so fresh, better than what you get in store, and I couldn’t believe how cheap it worked out to be.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Kate! We're so glad to hear you were happy with your order.

Shop Location: Online

Lots of products missing/Delivery was delayed

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Second time i order from Harris. First time was great. Second time was really disappointing. Delivery came after agreed time slot and nine products were missing. Helpdesk was ok, but I had to resend list with missing products. And missing products will be delivered one day later. This is not good enough.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Eriend, we're really sorry to hear about the issues in your order. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can investigate? Thanks

351762. And the re delivery was even half an hour delayed. Got a 15 dollar gift card though. When you get a 170 dollar order at 9.30 PM the day after it should have been delivered you are not trust worthy in my opinion.

I love their fresh fruits and weekly specials!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

This store is newly opened. I really love their fruits, flower and veggies. Best thing is their weekly special.

I really enjoy the shopping there. So convinient! So fresh! everyday got grrat deals!

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Thanks Sarah!

4 of 95 pages

When is Harris Farm coming to the town of Berry? We are s beautiful wealthy regional town and expanding and we need a Harris Farm!

Yolanda G asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Yolanda, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to open a store in Berry in the near future. However, I have passed on your suggestion to our Co-CEO Tristan Harris to consider for the future. We're always looking for ways to expand our business, so we really appreciate your suggestion.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Cheers Anita

Do you have organic: 1. Squash 2. multicolour cauliflower 3.pear

mai pham asked on Oct 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mai, thanks for getting in touch. These are not items that we usually range but I will speak to our fresh buyers team and ask if we can source organic squash, pears, and multicolor cauliflower. If we can which store would be most convenient for you? I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Hi Mai, our fresh buying team has advised that organic squash and multicoloured cauliflower are not available at the moment. Normal organic cauliflower is available so please let me know which store and I can see if stock can be sent out. They have also advised that we do have organic packham pears being sent out to stores tomorrow. Cheers Anita

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

deedee asked on Aug 16, 2018

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!