HCF was offering reviewers a chance to win a $500 VISA Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. The winner was randomly drawn, provided that their public review has been posted between 16 April 2018 and 31 July 2018. Terms and Conditions can be found here.

Filter By:

Awesome customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I’ve been with HCF for close on 20yrs. I recently called asking for a letter addressed to my employer to prove my monthly payments as I was able to be reimbursed a percentage of payments made in a calendar year. Not only was the HCF customer service person extremely helpful, she even called me back within 5 mins to let me know the letter had been sent to my gmail account.

Friendly , Helpful Seevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I have been a member for over 15 years. The recent service I received was thorough & extensive offering assistance without being asked, assessing our issues ahead of my explanation. This resulted in a most unexpected & satisfactory outcome immediately & information given assisted with our membership setup into the future. The service was the best I have received from any company for decades!!!

Verified Customer

Helpful and friendly staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I joined HCF about 6 months ago. I have made two dental claims both of which were uneventful and easy. The staff member I spoke to recently was helpful and polite, she answered all of my questions promptly and accurately. I would recommend everyone get themselves a quote from HCF.

Customer Service over the Phone and in the Branch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I've been a customer of HCF for over 20 years, In that time I've not ever had a negative experience with their customer service. Whether it's in the branch or over the phone I have always spoken to genuine, helpful and friendly staff. They are willing to extend themselves to help you and make you feel like a valued customer.

Changing funds made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

After being with of previous fund since 1986 it was daunting in making a change. The enthusiasm of the staff soon put me at ease and the time taken to explain the options available made the decision to change easy. We are now awaiting the paper work and details to arrive in the mail. Patricia Mackaway - client no. 75500078

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

My large family and I have been members for many years. I'm very happy with HCF's great customer service, excellent benefits and affordable premiums. I've already recommended HCF to my family and friends.

Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Ive been with HCF for over 6 years I've found them understanding and polite
Our claims are dealt with quickly

Ballarat North

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

First time took membership with hcf and now realize our mistake. Submitted claim on 5/10/18, when we call on 17/10/18 we informed that hcf haven't received. We submitted again on 17/10/18 and they insure that its finalized in 3 days. We call again today 24/10/18 and still our file haven't allocated to anyone still pending. Really disappoint. Won't refer anyone

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Excellent customer service and value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

My family and I have been HCF members for 18 years. I have made several claims over the years and have always found their customer service representatives to be friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. I would highly recommend HCF.

Ballarat

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent fund.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Have been with HCF for over 15 years. They’ve always been extremely helpful and the premiums are some of the best available.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I have been with this insurance company for over 3 years. Their customer service is helpful and reassuring. I would (and have) reccomend HCF highly, purely for their excellent customer service.

Good value and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Have been with HCF approximately 5-6 years and found them to be reasonably priced with good service and a call centre based in Australia.

Suits us - good cover

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Happy with it - multicover suits us well. Recently advised to increase excess to reduce premiums which was a good choice.

Excellent health cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

I’ve been with HCF for over 15 years. Seamless move from single to family cover when the time was right. I’ve had serious health concerns recently but never had to worry about the bill - all taken care of easily by HCF highly recommended.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

I've been with HCF for almost a year now and my partner has been with them for longer. Whilst I haven't made a claim (yet) they've been so genuinely welcoming, sincere and kind when I've had enquiries. They handled my partners claim diligently and swiftly and have just exceeded all my expectations - especially in regards to their flawless customer service.

Efficient, friendly, personal service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

4 years with HCF. One major, stressful claim handled with compassion and efficiency. All other dealings with HCF have been resolved easily. Excellent, personal service.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I have been with HCF for 9 months they have always been so friendly and informative looking forward to a long relationship with them :-)

Efficient and effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I swapped to HCF in 2005 just as I was about to lose my right leg. Everything was dealt with in a smooth and respectful manner.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

I've dealt with a few health insurance companies but HCF is the best which is why I continue to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I've been with HCF for well over 5 years. Have never had any issues. I can make a claim simply by opening an app on my phone and taking a picture. So convenient and easy.

Highly recommended fund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

We have been members for over 20 years. We feel valued, are treated well and the benefits are very competitive.

1 of 17 pages