This product has been discontinued by HealthPointe 2.0.

• 1 comment
  • 10 helpful votes

Really Good Weight Loss Program

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I have lost about 23 kg on this program. The one on one coaching is great which helps when you have to loose a lot of weight over a long period of time. You snack all day which helps with the hunger and makes it practical as a long term solution. They do try and push Amway products on you and I basically said I wasn’t interested and they were fine with that. They are a bit over priced and unnecessary. I stuck with real food and the program has been great.

• 1 answer
Private message

Very disappointed with supplements and seller's product knowledge

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I have complex medical history with severe allergies, I tested products for a long time and end up not using the supplements because they caused more allergies due to some ingredients. The seller didn't ask or know the products well enough to guide me, neither I didn't get refund even it was only a few days outside of the 90 day money back guarantee! It didn't help with getting the refund that my GP recommended not to use these products. No flexibility whatsoever and I can see now that money is more important for this program than peoples health. I don't want to recommend this to anyone unless you don't get a very experienced seller with excellent product knowledge.

Question on Program.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

I have a question I just signed up for this program and I am only willing to stay with it until I reach my ultimate goal, I am wondering if I do not like it am I able to quit and how do I go about doing this. It seems more like a program to sell Amway products rather than actually lose the weight. I am also wondering if I have to take the supplements.

Private message

Awesome guys highly recommend, but each to there own

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Hey guys everyone is different ive tried isagenix, and herbalife both of which had small elements that worked but i found healthpointe worked for me as a whole, I lost 23kgs in total, i was doing a body transformation challenge and my PT who was also my sister in law, had me healthpointe which i didn't even realize, she just advised and instructed and i listened.
She sorted and advised me of foods andmeal plans, and she was my support, no meetings because i didn't know that it was healthpointe.
Since then ive been to a few healthpointe presentations and it seems consistent that the people who have lost the weight don't have excess skin.
Long story short i start healthpointe on monday to help me lose another 20kgs to get me into a healthy weight range.
A few people that i tell about Healthpointe, are all interested and keen, but as soon as the word Amway is mentioned they screw up there nose, guys whatever beef you have with the word Amway, whether it be bad experience or just going off word of mouth let it go, i used to be one of those people, going off word of mouth.

Sydney

Private message

I lost weight but my cholesterol skyrocketed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I lost a stack of weight of the program but my cholesterol sky rocketed and I have never had high cholesterol. The supposed weight loss coaches aren’t coaches they have no training and are just Amway devotees who push you into buying products that you can’t afford and they can’t explain what the benefits are (except to push up their PV). This program will help you lose weight but anyone who thinks this isn’t a vehicle for Ben Physick to grow his Amway empire is deluded

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

They care more about Amway than you

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I did this through Weight Loss Coaching Works. Yes I lost weight but it caused my blood pressure to be too low. I have since put it all back on. They don't want you buying any other vitamins apart from the Amway ones which are a load of s*** in my opinion.

Melbourne

Private message

Focus on selling supplements, too high protein intake

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I had experience with Weight Loss Coaching Works that uses the Healthpointe 2.0 You will lose weight( as you do when you stick to a DIET) but they claim you have to eat real food and then advise light cheese , protein bars and powders...not so very real.
This diet is low carb, low fat and high protein...not balanced at all.
Very pushy to sell over priced supplements, and want you to sell to others!
Actually can be dangerous to diabetics and other bodies that can not handle high intake of protein.

Private message

Only try to sell products no support

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Wast of money you have to stick with Amway products all the time after 6 week like protin and supplement ones they sell the product then finish there task no support provide. Be careful try some other options.

Verified Purchase

Program works but agents are pushy trying to make money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

If you are signing up for it just pay for the program as they are people trying to push AMWAY and NETWORK21 products and services. I am a genuine customer but had terrible experience with them. They signed you for different things saying for example 'oh the first month of network 21 is free, even if they charge you just call them and get a refund '...not true they won't refund you what so ever.

Private message

Absolutely fabulous health & wellness program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

The program is designed for better health safely. NOT A DIET program. Eat real food, in real portions, moderate exercise, and no gimmicks. Designed by the largest medical weight management clinic in the US with a 45 year track record. If anyone says it isn't good or doesn't work, they are not following the program and/or have a lousy coach. It works great when it's done correctly. Health Pointe 2.0 uses high quality product from Nutrilite that keeps the integrity of the original program intact. It worked great for me to take off 14 lbs. in 6 weeks. Meals use all of the food groups, protein, very complex carbs, complex carbs, and simple carbs. My coach was very good, thorough, & professional. There were no meetings to go to or having to openly share private information with others. With the lifetime maintenance program I have kept the weight off for 10 years. Very simple and effective program to follow. Works to keep weight off for the long term, 2 years or more, where other programs don't. No counting calories or points. I have a BS & MS in health promotion & human performance & am certified as a Specialist in Fitness Nutrition.

Perth

Verified Purchase

Very Harsh HealthCoach! Shame cos the program was good. But they use it as a scheme for you to join

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I was 2 weeks into the first cycle of the program. By then, I have already lost 2 kilos. Quite impressed. I would have been happy to continue. The only reason why I quit is because the health coach became too pushy when I chose not to attend their BDS which meant "Business Development Seminar". I did not want to because although they say it is to "keep a positive mind, by being in a positive environment" I knew there was some sort of an introduction to networking. True enough, when I asked a friend who went he said that meeting ran for 2.5 hours and only 20 minutes was spent for inspirational talk, the rest was networking strategies. Scheming, if I may say. And then I received very long messages from the coach's husband (who was the main AMWAY guy I was introduced to) saying that I should be grateful for the FREE COACHING that his wife is giving me considering that she is a full time breastfeeding mom of 6 and a lone carer of her 2 elderly parents. I was also manipulated by him into thinking that if I quit, by not attending the meetings (which mind you costs $25 to attend to) I am a failure and that it is as if I am choosing to accept, "The body I had before the program". Exactly the very manipulative words he used and I have screenshots to prove. I was very disappointed. They are the ones who speak about positive mind, positive environment but they were the very first ones to violate. I am not saying that the program is not good. It's just how they run it. Imagine, to be able to comply you have to attend a weekly meeting which costs $7, a monthly meeting which costs $25 and an annual gathering which costs $158. Before you decide to join the program be sure you have the time and money to fund it. Altogether, I spent $500 in 2 weeks. Only because of the little expenses here and there that was not made clear at the start. I was just initially told that the program, costs $120..And then came all the supplement and protein bars, amounting to a total of $500. Plus they get more money for the compulsory meetings. Plus the Health Coach at OSBORNE PARK, WA treats you like crap when you don't comply.

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

When all hope was lost- I found Healthpointe!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

This is not a diet. It is a whole program. It has INCREDIBLE support and when you follow all the steps together it actually works. I have had a long term goal and will follow this program FOR LIFE it is so easy and sustainable I love this new way of life - it has actually given me my life back!

Sydney, Australia

• 5 answers

Better results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

Unlike other weight loss programs you don't have to feel hungry, just top up with any sort of protein, eg; meat slices or lean cooked meats around 1 to 2 hours keeping the carbs low.
The program jumps after 4 weeks to more food.
Coaching, food plan available with or without their food from Amway but it helps.
The start up and running costs can be restrictive but there a ways around it by looking outside the box.
I lost 7.5 kg in 4 weeks in a physical job and did not feel any loss of energy in fact it was the opposite.

• 6 answers

Go HealthPointe2.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

I am totally amazed with Healthpointe2.I have tried many others!! This is backed by Science ,Doctors.I dont crave for food nor do I crave for sugar.I am drinking water, 1L-1.5L which I never do (normally drink tea thats it) and if it were not for those yummy Nutriway, "ALL ORGANIC Whole Dense food" Freeze Dried diet supplements!!!! Protein Bars that basically have no Carbs nor sugar .WOW why have I not heard of this Program before in 11 days 5kg and 38cm later.You are all mad not to try this. Its a Program.My GP wasnt wrong when He said this will change my life .I am pinching myself.My endocrinologist said he would not do any other program & says he promotes Healthpoint2 as he has achieved results personally and for his clients too? Again why haven't we heard of this before? I am even off 2L coke daily with there XS Energy drinks the only Caffeine in this is Green Tea Caffeine.Crazy!!!

Halved cholesterol in 6 weeks of vitamins with 4 weeks in HP plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2016

As an older person. I was worried about my job options. I now have lost 6 kg, halved the cholesterol and walk all the way to work instead of a bus. Not bad for a 56yr lady. thank you HP

• 5 answers
  • 20 helpful votes

This Program Works If You Follow It Properly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2015

I started this program back in October 2014 with a starting weight of 86 kilos. I consistently lost 1 kilo a week (excluding the Christmas/NYE period when I broke the diet) and continued to lose weight till I hit my goal of 70 kilos (I am 165CM). I have maintained this weight and even after my goal my body has continued to tone up passively which is nice.

I do no more / no less of what the program requires. I walk the required steps and am constantly eating and not feeling hungry. Like anything in life if you read the information and get an understand of food nutrition then the weight will come off and stay off.

When I go out with my fiancée we now know what foods to avoid and even if we do indulge on something NOT on the program we understand what we are putting into our mouths.

The common misconnection is that this is a diet but in reality it’s a way of life in the sense that once you know what certain foods will when you eat them / eat them in conjunction with other types of food, what happens when you force yourself to starve and so on you just understand better and as a result you will be healthier and certain medical ailments have started to diminish as a result.

Also reading the comments this diet is from Network 21 which is a business model to work in conjunction with Amway. The simple truth is WHO CARES if it is Amway, if the product works then it works. Not once have I ever said or been told ‘you must only use their products’ as you don’t have to. Personally YES if you did use their products you will lose weight faster but its optional.

To be quite frank if you go into this then do it properly, if you do not do a proper cycle to lose weight then do not complain that you did not yield proper results.

Also this is not for everyone, my fiancée has a medical condition that prevents weight loss and as a result had to result to a diet more medically suited to her condition. That being said when we do go out due to a better food nutrition she has found herself feeling better.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

This works!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2015

I haved used HealthPointe and what many don't educate themselves on is the quality of the supplements and vitamins. You pay for what you get. Plants are used in HealthPointes products not chemicals. Compare before you judge!!!

Perth

• 2 answers
Private message

Not true re Amway ownership.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2015

Healthpointe is NOT an Amway product at all. YES it uses Amway product but is not of itself Amway. Look up Lindora Clinic if you want some truth on where the diet is based and on what its based.

I have used HP1 back in 2003 and it worked fine, was easy to work out, and I didnt need a coach. It was all there in the book.

I an now about to use HP2 and am looking forward to the same results as last time.

• 3 helpful votes

Worsth thing ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2014

If you love starving your brain, and having your life rules by the scales then this 'diet' is for you. I started on this diet with a weight lost coach more like a waste of my money. I heard from her twice. Then I started of my 3 days of protein only. In this time I was told by my boss that my work was suffering. I then pasted out at the gym and wound up in hospital because of heart palpitations from the general stress that was put on my body. Not to mention the fact that being lactose and wheat intolorent meant I spend so much money on this got my start up kit and could not have the protein bars or the multi. The next stage come on without a minute to delay. I text my coach asking what I should do no reply. So I gave it my best. and yes I did see the results for a little while however another day with my heart playing funny buggers meant back off to the doctors who said no exercise gave up on that just followed the healthy eating of this diet and my heart continued to do strange thing. The next Stage was to much for me I gained 3 kilos I was not taught how to eat right simply how to starve my brain.
If you want a diet that works simply eat natural. go cave man. and exercise do not pay the insane amount of Money that this diet charges. The more I look into this the more I find that there is no professional information to back it up. Simply personal trainers who are probably weightloss coaches and work for Amway. Save yourself the money.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Best program for lasting results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2013

As a Personal Trainer who used to focus much more than exercise than nutrition, after 6 years as a PT I have seen that exercise, in whatever form, simply is not enough for people who need to take control of their health habits and their weight. Yet I did not feel qualified to write eating plans for my clients or give other than the standard nutritional advice. However when I was introduced to the HealthPointe 2.0 program, after taking some time to check it out, see many positive testimonials, and, eventually, try it out for myself - I realised I had found exactly what I was looking for - a tried and tested program based on science, focusing on building better habits with real food, proper meals and quality supplements as needed. Importantly, it has proven, long term results for many different types of people of all shapes and sizes.

I have always been more focused on overall wellness and balance than simply pushing harder with exercise, and this program perfectly fits with that philosophy. I have also always hated the idea of calorie counting as a miserable way to approach food. This program does restrict carb intake for a limited period - but even I was surprised to discover, as a runner, that I don't need quite as many carbs as I used to believe! The program taught me how to better manage my energy levels, and improve my own eating habits with more fresh veg & fruit replacing some of the white carbs. And the carb counting is only for the duration of the program.

The 6 weeks is very manageable for anyone who has made the decision to do something positive for their health, cravings are minimised by timely snacks, and it is just the right timeframe for some of the new, healthier habits to stick. And people usually feel so great, they don't want to go back to their old ways!
The system of personal coaching helps to ensure success with following the program, and I am looking forward to helping many others become well and have the energy to enjoy their lives.

+ Tried and tested, long term results, based on building better eating habits for life.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes