Breaking

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Great design, but the 6 bags of Hegs Pegs of mine are all breaking in the same place a small piece of plastic holding it together in the middle, once this breaks there in the bin what a waiste. For now there a waist of money until you fix this problem.

Manchester

So cool hegs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I like the structure and colors these pegs will be in, particularly the orange ones. These are so flexible and user friendly, even my young child loves to hang clothes with me at night just because these pegs are attractive to her.

Dallas

Private message

This thing actually works great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

These newly innovated pegs are a real best part. The older pegs really needed this improvement, and so i am glad the corporation took this method. I really like how simple these pegs are, yet so useful and handy. Love them.

Sydney

Product worth every penny

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

My grandmother always thought it was tough to use the old pegs, which were not as flexible or handy. I Really bought these on her and today she loves them. She might be a clumsy, so these pegs help her hang her clothes.

The Bronx

Super quality hegs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Because it is very windy here where I live, these pegs helps me a great deal with regards to drying my clothes outdoor. I'm able to hang them with no anxiety about my clothes falling and getting dirty again.

Salisbury

Private message

You will not be disappointed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I already have seen the merchandise the corporation makes, that happen to be great in design, however these pegs crack the offer for me personally. I can never depend upon the local pegs as his or her grip isn't sufficiently strong to keep the garments, specially when it's windy, however these pegs have amazingly strong grip.

Saint Ives

Private message

Works great and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

These hegs pegs are a lot better than the standard pegs I have already been using previously. I saw these web based so decided to buy them, and now i am hooked. Its grip is surely an important feature about it, my clothes don't fall out from the hanger, wasting my washing efforts.

Lawton

Five stars product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Using a traditional peg with two extra hooks, this system is very handy and saves me extra effort. Now I've gotten rid of my old pegs which didn't have a very good grip and would break easily.

Columbia

Private message

Glad i found this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I bought 4 packs of these pegs and that i love the way they were created. They may be so handy and flexible and possess made my life a lot easier, I surely will ask everyone around to use them, and i also myself would buy more.

High quality base hegs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

The fabric these pegs are made in is recyclable and they also have a very long life as compared to the older pegs, that makes this device a greater replacement mainly because it may last for long.

Mount Barker

Still working great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Everytime I'd wash, my clothes would get sun marks on them or creases or they will go away the hanger and I'd need to wash them again. These Days I rarely face these problems since i have began to begin using these hegs pegs. I can easily hang my dresses without destroying them.

Rutherford

Best of the best hegs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

These pegs save much space while I have to dry clothes. I have triplets so I must wash lots of clothes on a daily bases, so I have always had space issues while hanging clothes. These hegs pegs have saved playing. Best of the best hegs!

1 of 22 pages

What is the difference between the different coloured hegs?

Mum asked on Jul 20, 2017

I have bought at least 20 packets the ones made in Australia says the packet and there are 18 in a packet. I loved them so much I bought my four adult children at least 4 packets each. I even gave them to my best friends for Christmas and they all loved them until they all started to break at the orange joint just under the stainless steel spring. Are these really made in Australia or offshore?

Diana Knight asked on May 25, 2017

Wow, so are all of the problems with the Hegs fixed? I was going to buy more because I have the original Australian made ones and they are fantastic even 1 year later. I bet the company had some crap business development manager come in and say they should manufacture offshore to make more profit. When will you learn. People will pay for quality, how else do you explain the popularity of the iPhone!

Paul G R asked on Feb 27, 2017

Answer this

Not sure yet if all the problems are fixed. I wasn't aware in the first place that they had started manufacturing them in China, so I can only assume the ones I had, that were breaking were the ones made in China. I have since purchased a several more packets in the last month that I made sure were made in Australia and am now using them. It will take some time to see if the breaking problem has been solved, I really hope so because I love these pegs.

Hegs have assured me that all pegs are now manufactured in Aust. They were very good when I contacted them about the breakage problem and sent me replacement pegs. The problem was with those made off shore. I will have to wait and see if the new pegs perform as promised.

LizE

Glad i saw this post as it might explain why all of a sudden my pegs kept breaking !!!

Product Details