Review rating:

Superior attention to detail

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

Hi Tech serviced my car and air con and found so many faults with the car that included unsafe tyres and brakes. And I didn't know. As a single woman I trust that I received full disclosure and immediate repair with a bill that was very reasonable. I can rest assured that I am driving in a safe reliable vehicle again. It drives like a dream

• 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Not recommended, never come back!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2016

Bought a voucher on Groupon (should've looked them up before buying), states lots of things in the voucher but they didn't do during the service. Sneakily charged extra for oil ($80), try to convince me that lots of things were wrong with my car and try to replace parts for $1600!
Complained with Groupon, and highly recommend people to look reviews before purchasing this!!

• 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

GROUPON - HI TECH AUTOMOTIVE $29 Service is a Scam - Never buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2016

I bought this $29 service through Groupon last year. At the time of booking the service they ask $80 for engine oil. Still I agree as it a bit cheaper than TOYOTA. They gave me the time only during weekdays. I applied half day leave and took the the car for service at 1pm as per the appointment given to me.
I came after three hours, car was in the same spot I parked, these people were very rude and told me that to come tomorrow. When I asked money back they told already processed & bad luck.
After complaining to GROPON they never replied. Luckily I paid through paypal, they refunded my money.
Do not get caught to these scammers - HI-TECH AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE, CHELTANHAM