Reliable and helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I engaged High Power cleaning for my end of lease clean. I was very impressed with their service and especially when the Real Estate requested some things be cleaned again. This was a potentially stressful situation but Sam responded immediately and carried out the required re-cleaning the very next day. I would definitely recommend using them. Thank you again!

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Hi Catherine thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated and is always a pleasure working with you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

Thank you, for your prompt service & punctuality including communication which you gave my elderly neighbour who is hard of hearing. His carpet looks brand new, all stains removed & an outstanding result. My carpet will be next on your list for booking, including another neighbour in the boarding house in the near coming future.

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Hi Sarah thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated and is always a pleasure working with you!

Good job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

I have used the High Power Cleaning company 4 times now. The 3rd job was just average, but the 1st, 2nd and 4th jobs were outstanding. The cleaners were extremely hard-working, courteous and professional. Definitely recommend.

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Dear Michael
Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding Falsal's work!
We will be delighted to inform him of the positive outcome and we will be happy to assist you again in future!
Kind Regards,
High power Cleaners

Melbourne

Verified Customer

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

If you like getting shouted at by the owner and cleaners,like getting messed about and like cleaners refusing to turn up when they already are 1.5 hours late ,then give the company a call.
If instead you prefer good customer service and a
Professional company to deal will , you best keep searching.

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Hi John I just wanted to ensure you that you did not speak to the owner, as a business it's important for us to look after our client, we know if there was any issues with the job we will have sent... read more »

Great service as usual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

My previous cleaners are no longer doing the work, so I went back to High power cleaning and they sent Lisa to me. She is so personable, likeable and does a great job of cleaning. She was very particular about the work and also asked questions if she was not sure of what exactly I wanted her to do. I have used Highpowercleaning for many years now and always find their cleaners to be excellent

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Hi John thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated and is always a pleasure working with you!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

Got yelled at when I requested the promised second cleaning. It was honestly to receive such bad customer service in Australia like this.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

We do not have Paep on our database this accusation is false this must be a company in the same industry a competitor who are trying to make us look bad. We will be reporting this matter to Product... read more »

Efficient JOB

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Helen did a fine quality job and we would not hesitate to recommend them. Perhaps a little dearer than others but don't mind paying for work properly carried out. Arrived on time and worked diligently.

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Hi Nipue thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated and is always a pleasure working with you!

Quick Response and Fantastic Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Fantastic Cleaners were extremely quick to contact me back in regard to my last minute service request. They were extremely flexible and done a fantastic job in cleaning the carpets. Highly recommend.

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Hi Paul thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated.

Excellent service and cleaning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

They stay true to their bond back guarantee. They were excellent with the cleaning job and did a very good job. Very responsive and available till 12Am to talk or fix issues. They are ready to go back the 2nd time but that wasn't needed as the 1st time itself they did a very good job. We were very happy with the service and recommended them to our friends as well.

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Thank you for your review Our mission is to make our client happy and have value with what they use their cash to buy from us and that is exactly what we do..

Perfect Job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

I used Tony for carpet cleaning on a long term rental we had lived in. From the first phone call until the end of the project, Tony did an excellent job and exceeded our expectations. His polite and friendly manner coupled with great expertise, made him a real pleasure to deal with. The end job on this tricky job was exceptional. Highly recommend

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Lovely service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

On time, lovely workers. They missed a few tiny details but overall quick and good service. Well priced compared to other companies and we're avalible to clean on short notice.

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Friendly and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

This was the best carpet cleaning experience I have ever had! I nearly got all my carpets replaced because every carpet cleaning company has not really removed the stains on my carpet. Highpowercleaning did a spectacular job – new carpet looks brand new!!! Abdy, the guy who came and cleaned, was super professional and friendly. Many thanks Abdy :)

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

End of lease clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

We hired High Power Cleaning for an end of lease clean - had some issues in the beginning, which have now been resolved with an apology and compensation from the manager of the business. Good pricing for the services included in the end of lease clean and they were able to come at the times I requested.

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Extensive service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

These guys went the extra mile to ensure the service they provided was outstanding. After an initial misunderstanding they kept in contact to ensure we were 100% satisfied. I would more than recommend!

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Good Crew

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

A hard working crew led by Rita on the day. They did an excellent end of lease clean on our 3 bedroom house and our bond was fully refunded.

Well done

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

I engaged High Power cleaning for an end of lease clean. I was happy with their attentiveness and overall job.
I would use them again for my next end of lease clean.

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2016

Recently booked a service for carpet and tile I was worried in the beginning for the very dirty stains on the carpet but must say the job done by High Power Cleaning technician came out absolutely fantastic. Even the tile grout were in very bad condition, thought I might need to regrout that. After the cleaning tile were looking good My house is in better cleaning status than before. Thank you sunil and kirti for your excellent service.

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

End of lease clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2016

Was really happy with high power cleaning - used them for an end of lease clean and we received all our bond back. Also got their assistance with cleaning the house we were moving in to. Bathrooms, kitchen, cupboards all cleaned out and they spent close to 6 hours on the job - very much going above and beyond in terms of attention to detail. Arrived on time, polite and clear communication the day before. Thanks

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

John, who came to clean our double storey house, was absolutely wonderful. Very professional and the cleaning job he did was fantastic. The clean was a rental vacate and we had no trouble at all getting the bond back.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

Impressive work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2016

I was very pleased with the service provided by High Power Cleaning. Every room was clean and sparkling, every cupboard cleaned, and the kitchen and bathrooms pristine. I was happy to hand my house over to the new purchaser knowing it was so well presented.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
High Power Cleaning Official

1 of 2 pages