you actually impressed my husband

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Thankyou Darryl Billing from Sunbury Vic for an amazing job on our French doors. We have had so many problems with these doors and you fixed them. Your quote was great, workmanship excellent and you arrived when you said you would. My husband is impossible to impress so many dodgy tradies out there but he told me to only use Darryl from now on. Thanks Darryl and Hire A Hubby.

Outstanding Service:

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

This was an outstanding experince right from the start...
Highly professional, on time and the job done fantastic.
Would highly recommend the team..
And look forward to dealing with David and Don
In the very near future.. for further work to be done at my home...

Highly professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

We got some doors and handles fixed. Fabian from Gladesville HaH team understood our requests with no problems, was quick and efficient. He was friendly and the quality of his work is exemplary. He even fixed the DIY work gone wrong, with no issues.

Bungalow renovation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Mike from Hire a Hubby recently rebuilt the inside of my bungalow. At the beginning of 2017 I purchased a property in North Dandenong to realize the bungalow had severe water damage hiding behind the walls. I contacted Mike who was working across the road as I saw his work there and it was fantastic. As the room was so damaged it was evident that the whole interior needed to be rebuilt and so I decided to make it into 2 rooms. Mike is a very honest operator and says it how it is and so he's certainly not one to cut corners. The fact that Mike has so many skills to complete what was a huge job pretty much on his own, is a credit to himself and a great advantage to me. The finished product was impeccable and we're extremely happy with it. I would highly recommend Mike to do pretty much most jobs that need doing; although I was hesitant to give such a great review cause I don't want him to become too popular that I can't get him back :-)

Mango Hill QLD

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We found Chris from Hire A Hubby to be prompt in answering our call for help with our renovations and doing the work we required to be done. He was very courteous, conscientious and he took pride in his work.
We are very happy with the work he has done for us, especially the feature fence/wall in our pool area.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Col, thanks so much for taking the time to send in this great review. If you could please identify which territory Chris is from, we'd be happy to pass on your feedback. Thanks again, Caragh @ HAH

Chris W is from North Lakes/Mango Hill QLD

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

I have twice used Paul from the Gold Coast, Southport area and he has always come out within 24 hours and fixed whatever problem I have had. He is friendly, professional and a credit to this organisation. As a single girl that is entirely incapable of doing handyman work, Paul has saved me many times and makes me feel very comfortable due to how respectful and kind he is as this has been a concern of mine in the past when having to have a stranger in my home.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Erin, thank you so much for this wonderful review. We'll be sure to pass on to Paul who'll be pleased to know you're happy with his services. Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

Have used HAH Narrabeen a few times now & service is always professional & punctual. Weekend before Xmas my toilet seat broke & was a little tricky for me to fix so called Jim Kelly's HAH & they were able to fix before Xmas thankfully.
Have also recommended them to some friends & my strata also uses them.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Michele, thank you so much for taking the time to share this great feedback. The team at Narrabeen will be thrilled to read you were so happy with their service. Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

Just excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Steve from Hire a Hubby in Young arrived on time. Was efficient and did a great job with a number of problems fixed around my house. Friendly, reliable, honest. Would highly recommend.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Chris, thanks so much for taking the time to share of your experience. We'll pass on your lovely words to Steve who will be very happy! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

Graham - Peninsular Hire a Hubby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Great work by Graham servicing Umina and the Peninsular of the Central Coast. I can highly recommend both the quality of work, price and overall service, nothing was too much. Will definitely use again.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Perly, we love receiving messages from happy customers. Thanks for getting in touch, we'll be sure to share with Graham. Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

After having trouble finding a landscaper to do paving a friend suggested Hire a hubby I called Pullenvale Hire a hubby and Peter Lohrey came to give a quote. This was acceptable and a few weeks later Peter and Ace come to do the work. Their work ethic was AMAZING and very professional, they completed the job in 3 days and did a few extra things that I wanted done that wasn't in the quote they were 2 great guys and I would recommend them for any job you would want done.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Clive, thanks so much for your 5 star review! The guys will be so happy to know you were satisfied with their work. Thanks again, Caragh @ HAH

So Happy I Hired a Hubby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Very happy with the work completed by Greg from Sutherland Hire a Hubby. The end results were of a excellent standard and exactly what I wanted. Greg took pride and care in his workmanship and demonstrated a high level of professionalism from start to finish. I would definitely recommend his services and if I ever needed more work done, without hesitation, he is the man for the job.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Terri, such a wonderful review to receive. Thank you so much for taking the time to share of your experience. We'll be sure to pass on to Greg who will be over the moon with your positive and kind words. Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

Mike is a Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Mike has done work for me over many a year - around 10! He has helped me get my garden back in control, mended many things around the house, got my computer working, painted areas inside and out, hung pictures, cleaned out gutters and much, much more! Whatever I need he is there to do it for me or will suggest whom I need to call - like when my roller door was not working. He could not fix it as it as it needed a new motor but he called someone for me as it was not his area of skill. I have found Mike to be very, very professional - attention to detail. The job is always done well! He is reliable and very trust worthy. I have nothing but the highest praise for his work and highly recommend him. THANK YOU, MIKE!

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Judy, thanks so much for your lovely review. It makes us happy when our customers are happy. Could you please confirm which franchisee you're referring to? We'd love to be able to pass this feed... read more »

Exceeded our expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

First time for Hire a Hubby. We were getting a new kitchen installed. Cavan from Hire a Hubby Sinnamon Park converted out 14m long sun room from unusable space to a seemless 2 bedroom + kitchen area. All the work was done meticulously and in keeping with our 1920s Queenslander. The work was so well done we got further work done throughout the house. They were prompt, reliable and professional. We will be using them again.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi David, thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Hire A Hubby. No doubt Cavan will be thrilled to read this 5 star review, we'll be sure to pass on to him. Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

Excellent job done by David Dexius

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

1st time I used Hire a Hubby. David gave me a quote and came round exactly on time and did an amazing job. Nothing was a problem. He had the right tools for the job, a very methodical worker and did an excellent job. I was very impressed and will call on David or his team at Hire a Hubby again. Great service and much appreciated.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Eddy,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback.
We will definitely pass your feedback onto David. He will be very happy to hear that you are pleased.

Thanks,
Fi
HAH

Fabulous at many different jobs.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Andrew from Queenscliff not only a lovely person but he is able to do so many things around the home. He had tiled, waterproofed, gurneyed, built us a wardrobe and going to convert a garage to a bedroom.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Kylie, we can't wait to share this review with Andrew. I'm sure it'll make his day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

Urgent response, great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

The Morningside Hire a Hubby team responded almost immediately to my need to fix a dryer falling off the wall (not their doing!) Gerrit attended and installed a wooden beam and reattached the metal bracket, ensuring a more secure and stable fit. Whilst the fee was a little more than I'd usually like to pay, these guys were worth it, complete professionals. They guarantee their work too. If only I'd used them for another job earlier this year! Very reliable, extremely polite and efficient. Know exactly what they're doing and get the job done. Highly recommended!

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi MorningsideMum, thank you so much for your glowing report for our Morningside Hubby and their team! What a wonderful outcome. We'll be sure to share your feedback! All the best, Caragh @ HAH

Frank always does an amazing job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Frank always does an outstanding job. He has done many things around my home particularly involving carpentry and woodwork, both interior and exterior, and the work is always done to a high standard. What I also like is Frank will think through some out of the box solutions when I don't present him with the most straightforward job! You are in good hands with Frank!

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Merryn, we love reading customer's happy reviews! Especially when you're obviously a long-term customer. Thanks so much for entrusting us and your ongoing support! Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

If you're on the Tweed Coast Dean Geldens is the best handyman around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Dean and his offsider have done loads of work on my place including Fence replacements, shower waterproofing, painting and sliding door repairs. They are always friendly, on time and leave the job cleaner than they found it.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Troy, thank you so much for taking the time to write this raving review about Dean! I'm sure it'll make his day. Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

Dean Geldens best handyman ever!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I had Dean from kingscliff do some work at my rental property recently and he was fast efficient
And the quality was amazing
Cannot recommend him highly enough

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Sam, thank you so much for this lovely review of Dean. He's going to be over the moon that you're a happy customer! Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

Excellent and very reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Andrew has been so wonderful, very professional, punctual and has completed two jobs in our home, plastering and more recently tiling our new kitchen which now looks amazing. Thank you Andrew we will definitely be using your services again in the near future.

Comments
Hire A Hubby Official

Hi Ali, thank you for taking the time to review Andrew. We really appreciate it and happy you were satisfied with our level of service! Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

1 of 43 pages

I need some heavy furniture put out to the roadside for council pickup. Will Hire A Hubby be able to send a couple of 'hubbies' to do that for me? Umina Beach location? URGENT .. must be done latest tomorrow Mon 18th Dec 2017. Thanks, Wendy

Wendy asked on Dec 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Wendy, if you call 1800 803 339 we'll put you in touch with your local Hire A Hubby in Umina Beach. It's a very busy time so will depend on the hubbies availabilities. Many thanks, Caragh @ HAH

job completed yesterday

Looking to create a 'gift voucher' for my mother in law so she can hire some help from Hire a hubby. She is in her late 70s and lives in a large house which is falling apart with a large garden which is slowly becoming overgrown. I don't know what she would want to get fixed first but it would be nice to give her some money towards hiring a professional tradie or gardener. Does anyone know roughly how much the hourly rate is for hire a hubby so I can estimate how much money I should give her for her birthday? Thanks, Samantha

Samantha asked on Oct 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi Samantha, That's very nice of you to get your mother in-law with such a useful gift. Please call 1800 803 339 and our lovely customer service staff will be able to discuss your requirements in more details and guide you to an appropriate amount. Kind Regards HAH Marketing

Thanks. I tried calling a few times throughout the week and was told I would receive a call back soon. After not hearing from anyone for three days I decided to post my query yesterday. (my mother in law's bday is today so we needed details asap). A representative finally called me last night in the evening. It's great that you do do vouchers. Everything sorted.

I want to fix cracked internal wall and damaged wall paint due to damp. I live at Auburn NSW. Are you able to help. Thanks

Rei asked on Jul 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rei, apologies for the delay on this. Yes we can definitely help. Please call 1800 803 339 and a hubby will be in contact for a free quote.
Cheers, Caragh @ HAH

Someone from HAH came to inspect and said he will give the quote in the next few days. It's been more than a week but no news. I have assigned the job to someone from another handyman website. Rei.

See all 22 questions about Hire A Hubby