The Hisense Series 6 N6 has been replaced by the newer Hisense Series 6 P6 model.

Sydney

Model: 50N6 (50") Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Good product, some changes needed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

bought this from the good guys a year ago. comes with 3yr warranty. a smart tv with what you need minus the big brand name and unnecessary issues that come with their unstable OS. sound quality is ok, but i plugged in a sound bar.

response from support team was reasonable. it'll be good if they release new firmware periodically.

Model: 43N6 (43") Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Wonderful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

has been relying on the Hisense brand, home TV is Hisense. I have always believed in the quality, function and other properties of Hisense. The quality of the very high-definition, home appliances are essential. When I apply different settings, I am also very satisfied with the function and performance of the product, wireless connection in a certain range is also very reliable.

Purchased at: Brand Shopping

Verified Purchase Model: 65N6 (65") Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Great brand and fabulous picture on the screen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

We purchased the HIsense 65" tv on the weekend and its got an amazing picture, the app's facility is easy to use, the only issue we had was that it did not have the Foxtel facility but we have overcome this by running the tv through our telstra box and we love it already

Model: 50N6 (50") Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Definitely recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

This TV worked great out of the box. It is so light weight and stable with the stands towards each end. Reviews I read before purchase influenced my purchase decision. They were not wrong. Great picture and the sound is great in clarity (fidelity) and range of volume. I am not going to need a sound bar in my application. I was impressed by the available connections allowing for many options of uses

Model: 55N6 (55") Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Very Happy Viewer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Had doubts about buying this brand as it seemed Too cheap .... I am pleased with the quality of the TV The picture is very clear and good vibrant colours The sound is not the best but a soundbar gives great sound .It was purchased from Good Guys Ebay well pleased

Verified Purchase Model: 65N6 (65") Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Perfect big screen TV

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Excellent quality picture and a great experience on having bought this TV recently. Big scree experience at a low cost and with a good picture quality.Sound effect is also wonderful and nothing to complain about. Happy to own this TV and going to enjoy my rest time with a nice experience

brisbane

Model: 55N6 (55") Date Purchased: Dec 2017

great television

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

our sons bought us this television for Christmas and we have really enjoyed watching TV on a bigger screen then what we had my husband watches a lot of sport and he could not be happier with the picture quality so we highly recommend this and the price was not exurbitent

Newcastle

• 7 answers

Model: 50N6 (50") Date Purchased: Jan 2018

great veiwing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

had to buy a new television after my old one decided to stop working so went off to harvey Norman to check out what was on offer and just couldnt go past this one unbelievable price and great picture quality very good sound and a great warranty have been more than happy with this television would happily recommend to anybody

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Model: 55N6 (55") Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Great tv but a bit glitchy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

For the price it's great but you do get what you pay for. I'm happy, but the tv does weird things sometimes. Terrible remote. One time I couldn't get the tv to turn on. Off and on again at the PowerPoint fixed it. Shouldn't happen though. I think the colour is good, but get a soundbar if you want good sound.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Model: 65N6 (65") Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Very happy with my TV!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Got my TV for less than $1,300 during clearance sale. Picture quality is awesome but I set it to ‘Dynamic’ mode and this prompts a warning about how it’s not going to be as energy efficient as advertised everytime I turn it on. A bit annoying but it’s alright. Sound could be better. Still a great buy!

Melbourne

Model: 65N6 (65") Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Great budget TV

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

If your after an excellent budget tv under $1300 then you cant go wrong with this.

It doesn't have all the wow features of a high end TV but it'll satisfy anyone who likes decent picture quality and wants to watch netflix without having to cast to the tv.
Basic features with a very basic os.

Sound quality is a little lacking.

But again.. Very cheap tv for its size and quality.

Model: 55N6 (55") Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Absolute bang for buck

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I chose the Hisense because it's a very good quality TV, after reading many reviews I went out a purchased one even better was that Harvey Norman had them going out for $750, for a 55" I was rapped. It has a proper responsive remote control with dedicated buttons for Netflix and Youtube. 4K is something else best images I've seen. I recommend Hisense to anyone who wants a ULED/UHD at a fair price.

Model: 55N6 (55") Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Only 3 months after purchase when we turned the TV on the screen was black, and so could no longer be used. Being under warranty Hisense said they would send out a technician within 3 days. Two weeks later the technician called to book in an in-home repair between the hours of 11-5pm. After replacing the motherboard, it still didn't work, so the technician said they would take it and repair it at the warehouse, with an estimated time of repair being 2 weeks. At this point (1 month roughly) we phoned Hisense to ask for a refund on our TV so we could just go and buy a new one. I was told they would speak to their supervisor and phone me back as a matter of priority, as already the timeline was inappropriate. Five days later I had to phone them back because they hadn't phoned me. I was then told they had sent a replacement TV out to us, and in 5-7 business days a technician would call us to make an appointment to deliver it. I again requested a refund so that we could just go out and buy a new TV. This was finally approved. However, I then had to wait for the store credit to be processed with the store we bought it from (24hours), then had to collect the old broken TV from their service centre an hours drive away as they wouldn't be able to deliver it to us for another 5 days. A 3 month old television. We finally bought a new TV today (The Good Guys are amazing) and have missed the majority of the World Cup that Hisense sponsors. I understand that worse things can definitively happen and a TV is a luxury, but the product and customer service from Hisense is the absolute worst, do not bother.

Brisbane

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: 50N6 (50") Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Purchased recently - happy so far. No problems great picture/sound etc

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

My son purchased this for his room in our new house. Mounted on the wall - he loves it. Plays his games etc and hasn't complained yet. The picture quality is great - no problems with sound etc. For the price, compared to other more expensive brands, can't fault it and the warranty period is longer than most. that's always a good thing. Would purchase a Hisense again.

Model: 50N6 (50") Date Purchased: May 2018

Beautiful Picture - Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

We just got this last week so I cant talk about long term reliability but wow! The picture is superb. I guess TV panels have come a long way because now even second tier brands such as Hisense are doing amazing things. This is my first 4K TV so I guess that could be part of it. Colours are so vibrant, darks are clear too. It makes out old TV seem like a joke. Remote is complicated but OK. This is a great TV.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Melbourne

Model: 55N6 (55")

Picture Perfect (but Sound is Just a Little Lacking)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Moved house so bought a new telly and we spotted this one at Myer. The picture is fantastic and, as a Smart TV, it comes with Netflix on the remote plus the ability to go directly to Stan, YouTube, to stream an infinite amount of stuff from our computers including direct Apps access. I've only given it 4 stars as the sound is not fabulous. However, most TVs have the same failing and the purchase of a sound bar is inevitable to give movies their due. The setup is intuitive and so very simple. Navigation is also a breeze. The screen size is perfect for our lounge-room which is around 22 feet potentially in direct viewing area. There's the option to watch at standard def as well as 4K and HD so it's up to you. It came with 12 months warranty, a very clear manual with pictures that actually made sense. (No pun intended). I would recommend using a power surge protector to avoid any spikes and surges damaging it. When you bring it home, be sure not to lay it flat. It needs to be standing vertically at all times. Our previous TV was a Sony Bravia and we loved it - naturally we were very happy to find the Hisense, at a great price and with even more features. It certainly gave us more faith in some of these comparatively new players in the market. We will get a sound bar in the future when our budget allows and the existing sound is quite good enough for normal viewing.

Model: 50N6 (50") Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Great Tv

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

The picture quality of this Tv is great. sound is awesome too. the menu is easy and fast to navigate. Built in Net Flix button on the remote is great. adding extra apps is not easy so you are better off using a chrome cast or similar. overall great value for money given the quality rivals the more expensive big name brands.

• 5 helpful votes

Model: 43N6 (43") Date Purchased: Jun 2018

All Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Got one of the few left in Sydney as it is now replaced by the P series. Excellent picture and sound (better than than the Samsungs at half the price). The three year warranty is excellent. They are the Hyundai of TVs, cheaper but as good with a much longer warranty. Netflix button good. Iview etc is easy. Highly recommended.

Model: 55N6 (55") Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Love it! Its perfect just for me!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Love it. The picture is perfect and so is the sound, am really happy with my purchase. It’s a large tv and wasn’t too sure about the size but looking back I wish I got the bigger one. Will likely stick with Hisense as they have proven to be a reputable brand!

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Model: 65N6 (65") Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Very Good for the Money

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

We took the chance on Hisense ... and I'm glad we did. Purchased this TV about months ago and got it for 2k which at the time was 1k cheaper than the going price. I think you can get it alot cheaper now. Viewing 4k through the Xbox is terrific. I have just purchased an N7 55 inch for the bedroom - which somehow is even better. The top end Hisense are very good viewing and great value for $$$$$

1 of 5 pages