A word to the wise

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The move was simple, 14 smallish boxes from Coogee to East Sydney. Booked for between 2 & 4 at their request, phone call at 9 to ask permission to arrive earlier. Arrangement made for them to come at 10:45 and call on arrival. Arrived early at 10:30. No call, building a fence at the time on the property, so the 2 English blokes made arrangements with the builders to pass the boxes across their work and the load the truck. We had already made arrangements for them to go through another door and across another free pathway. The lads were full on, "when we are pushy we get the client to fall in line easily", viz quite rude. Easy job, in and out, within 45 minutes Holloway had posted another charge on my credit card without asking permission. Apparently for another 1 hour. Only problem that was at 11:10 (40minutes after the job started)
There are plenty of these companies online, try another, you won't have to put up with a couple of pushy backpackers and you won't have to check your credit card for extras.
John Woodruff

Life Savers, thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

We were let down by another removal and were so pleased to stumble across Holloway. Relishes was incredibly helpful in organising our last minute move. Her team emptied our two bedroom apartment in just over and hour and organised temporary storage for us. Their service was flawless. Thank you for turning our moving experience around. We look forward to seeing them again next week when they move us into our new place!

Professional friendly movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

The move was for a very full 2 bed apartment. The removalists, Victor and Tony were very professional and took great care moving all items. They were extremely friendly and managed to fit the furniture all together in one trip.

Excellent Service Above and Beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

I was moving from a 2 bedroomed Unit with a double garage that had a home gym. The 3 gentlemen arrived as agreed at 07:00 hours and were pleasant, professional, and helpful. They provided service with a smile. Despite having to manually carry the my gym up a slope they never complained, but completed the service with a smile.

Verified Customer

Best removalists in Sydney!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Alberto and the team from Holloway were amazing, punctual, professional and extremely efficient, nothing was too much trouble! I would definitely use them again.

Excellent Professional and Quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

We had a three bedroom apartment to move and with two day notice. Your staff was incredibly professional and very responsive to our needs.

Best crew ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Perfect service! Crew led by Viny was punctual, professional, courteous! Excellent service from start to finish! Definitely recommend the crew and Holloway ! If you are booking with Holloway Removals if Karina and Viny are looking after you, you are in the best hands! Great team

Verified Customer

Really good job, bit more expensive than quoted but still great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Move was on time, they told me 40 minutes prior to arrival. The move took as long as expected (under an hour) and the boys were professional, courteous, funny and even had a chat. It was originally quoted as 267 ($120ish for call out and $150 for an hours work (and it took about 45-50 minutes)) but I was also charged $75 at the end. I didn't necessarily mind cause the boys did a good job but it's worth noting. If it was just $267 I'd give the boys 5+ stars but for now it's 4.99 stars just cause of the surprise. Thanks a lot Holloway, appreciate your service.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

My move involved a small 2 bedroom house but it was a long and sometimes difficult move. The guys (Vinny and Luiz) were fantastic - so friendly and happy, nothing was too much trouble for them. They worked so hard! The customer service from the Holloway office was also excellent. Definitely recommend Holloway and I'll definitely use them from now on.

Verified Customer

Most stress free move I've ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I would highly recommend Holloway Removals - Nick and Daniel moved my 2 Bedroom Apartment yesterday and they were both fantastic to deal with. They were professional, friendly and made the 4 hours stress-free. Having moved 3 times before, this was the smoothest and easiest move I've done and the first time I didn't end up in tears at the end of the day. I really appreciate the care they took in moving my belongings too. Thank you.

Great move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

For the 2 Bedroom Move, it was excellent work by Lee and Vincent. Would most definitely use them again. Thanks guys!

Verified Customer

Holloway make moving easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

This is the third time we've used Holloway removals, on this occasion for our two bedroom apartment local move. Amazing team; punctual, hardworking and very professional. Couldn't fault them. Great to receive consistent, excellent service. Thank you for making our moving experience a breeze!!

Excellent Service, Professional and Friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I recently moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to a house with Holloway Removals. Booking was easy, removal staff were friendly and professional. They took exceptional care of our furniture, and I have good experience with the work they did. I would like to thank the removal team from Viny for their good work in particularly they solved my problem in moving a bookcase to first floor. Really enjoy the service and hassle free!

Verified Customer

If we could give 100 stars we would!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

We recently moved homes with Holloway Removals. We had previously used Holloway for a small move and had found the entire process stress free and easy, so we had no hesitation of booking Holloway again. We moved the contents a 2-bed, 2-bath unit from one home to another in the same suburb - both units were on the 4th floor, so there were a LOT of stairs involved. We cannot speak highly enough of the Holloway team - from the office team who booked our move to the move team on the day - Gilly and Eddy. Gilly & Eddy were the most professional, friendly and courteous movers we have had the pleasure of working with. They were polite. They were respectful. They worked quickly. They joked and laughed with us and honestly made our move so much easier. They were amazing. We hope we won't have to move in a very long time but if we do - we will be calling Holloway and asking for Gilly & Eddy by name. Holloway - thank you so much for making our as easy and stress-free as can be!

Verified Customer

This is a professional outfit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

1 bedroom, done professionally and timely. I would recommend Halloway based on their high standards and the care that they take with all belongings.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

We have used Holloway removals twice over the past few months. The service has been outstanding. All the removal staff were very courteous and took exceptional care of our belongings. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a removals company.

Amazing Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Viny and Matheus did such an excellent job in moving our 2 bedroom apartment. The weather wasn’t ideal for moving but the guys managed to get everything across to our new place in good time - despite the pouring rain! Viny was very skilled in packing the truck so that none of our items got damaged during transport - he’s very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks guys!

Easy moving experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

We moved to another street in the same suburb, Wesley and Weber made it easy for us. I am pregnant and can’t be bothered to carry things. I thought moving might be stressful for me but no stress at all thanks to our very helpful movers! Definitely recommending you to our friends!

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

We had our things in Holloway storage for 6months and then did a big move up the coast (4hrs north of Sydney). They had the truck ready in the morning, did a stop over to pick up a few things at a second address AND made it up to us by midday. These guys were legends!
Very happy with all services used, things were very well looked after in storage. Could not fault Holloway’s Way

melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

REALLY HAPPY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Moved 1 bed/bath from Coogee to Zetland, really happy with the 2 lads.
Professional move, very careful, and their packing was really clean and tidy.
They were punctual, and they came on time.

They did not call me 30 minutes before arriving though, as advised, which forced me to rush when they arrived.

Very helpful, didn't muck around, and got the job done.
Holloway has great service and communication, to which I enjoy.

I would use Holloway again for future moves!

1 of 3 pages